What does Coach Klien say to Bobby that ends up helping him?
Who is it who said, “You can do it!”?
Keep reading through these Waterboy quotes to find out.
You may also enjoy our article on:
The Waterboy is one of my favorite Adam Sandler movies.
Not only is it hilarious, but it has an inspiring message that nearly all fans will relate to: anything is possible.
Coach Klien tells Bobby that he has to stand up for himself, and gives him some pointers on how to deal with bullies.
Bobby works hard and achieves his deeply guarded secret of wanting to play college football.
Even Mama ends up putting her own fears aside so that Bobby can achieve his dreams.
The 1998 sports comedy film was directed by Frank Coraci and written by Tim Herlihy and Adam Sandler.
According to Sandler, the idea for the movie came from one of his Saturday Night Live characters.
Besides Sandler, who stars in the title role, other cast members include Kathy Bates, Fairuza Balk, Jerry Reed, and Henry Winkler.
The Waterboy received average reviews upon its release though it was extremely profitable.
It grossed a worldwide total of over $190 million against an estimated production budget of $20 million.
Below is our collection of inspirational, wise, and hilarious Waterboy quotes and lines.
Don’t forget to also read these Parks and Rec quotes about life, friendship, and voting.
If you like this article, we suggest you explore our most popular quotes article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily encouragement.
Look through our complete collection of inspirational quotes here.
The Waterboy quotes about girls and dating
1. “Seein? I see a lot of girls… I see a lot of guys too.” – Bobby Boucher
You will also enjoy our article on Talladega Nights quotes.
2. “Excuse me, ladies, while I just go hang myself.” – Bobby Boucher
You will also enjoy our article on Ricky Bobby quotes.
3. “Well, Bobby Boucher, welcome to manhood. I’ll make sure to welcome you properly later.” – Vicki
You will also enjoy our article on Shrek quotes.
4. “Bobby Boucher, what did momma tell you about girls!” – Mama
You will also enjoy our article on Little Mermaid quotes.
5. “Once again, I’m not quite sure what that means.” – Bobby Boucher
You will also enjoy our article on Aldo Leopold quotes.
6. “Bobby, you want me to go to a barbecue with you?” – Vicki “Yes, yes, dats it.” – Bobby Boucher
You will also enjoy our article on Enders Game quotes.
7. “And I like Vicki, and she like me back! And she showed me her boobies and I like them too!” – Bobby Boucher
You will also enjoy our article on Alexander Hamilton quotes.
8. “Mama not a fan of restaurants or of of of me goin to one, but but but if you like some..times on a sunday afternoon with charcoal bi biscuits and a grill.” – Bobby Boucher
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of Jeff Spicoli quotes from fast times at Ridgemont High.
The Waterboy quotes from (or about) Mama
9. “No, You’re wrong Colonel Sanders.” – Bobby Boucher
You will also enjoy our article on Billie Eilish quotes.
10. “That’s nonsense, I invented electricity. Ben Franklin is the Devil!” – Mama
You will also enjoy our article on Adam Sandler quotes.
11. “You don’t have what they call “the social skills.” That’s why you never have any friends, ‘cept fo’ yo’ mama.” – Mama
You will also enjoy our article on W.C Fields quotes.
12. “No son of mine is gonna play any foos-ball.”– Mama
You will also enjoy our article on Haikyuu quotes.
13. “My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush.” – Bobby Boucher
You will also enjoy our article on Dr. Evil quotes.
14. “It’s the devil.” – Mama
You will also enjoy our article on Billy Madison quotes.
15. “I don’t believe in that sort of thing personally. Astrology is one of the many tools of the devil.” – Mama
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of devil quotes that will help you triumph against evil.
16. “Mama say that happiness is from magic rays of sunshine that come down when you feelin’ blue.” – Bobby Boucher
You will also enjoy our article on you can do it quotes.
17. “Thanks, baby. Now you go on and have some fun becomin’ a man.” – Mama
You will also enjoy our article on good afternoon quotes.
18. “No, Colonel Sanders, you’re wrong. Mama’s right. You’re all wrong. Mama’s right. Mama’s right.” – Bobby Boucher
You will also enjoy our article on Benjamin Franklin quotes.
19. “Look who’s on TV, Mama — it’s the devil.” – Bobby Boucher
20. “I’ll be playing with your mama tonight.” – West Mississippi Lineman
21. “Did somebody hurt you my boy?” – Mama
Also read these Remember the Titans Quotes from the inspiring movie
The Waterboy quotes about medulla oblongata
22. “There is something wrong with YOUR medulla oblongata.” – Professor
23. “And by the way, Mama… alligators are ornery because of their medulla oblongata.” – Bobby Boucher
24. “The medulla oblongata… is where anger, jealousy, and aggression come from. Now, is there anybody here who can tell me where happiness comes from? Anyone? All right, let’s hear what Mama has to say on the subject.” – Professor
The Waterboy quotes about “Foosball” and water
25. “Coach, not only will I do it for you, I… I… I… yes, yes, I’ll do it for you.” – Bobby Boucher
Which of these Waterboy quotes is your favorite?
As it turns out, not everything is the devil after all!
Bobby and the team win and beat the frontrunners, he and Vicki get their happy ending, and Mama even gets her chance to tackle some of her demons!
Mama may not always be right, but she does the right thing in the end.
Rob Schnieder’s character reminds us, from the stands, that “you can do it.”
If you have a few extra hours today and need a reminder of the potential you have inside you, then I suggest you give this movie a go!
Have any favorite Waterboy quotes and lines you would like to add?
Drop them in the comment section below!