Finding the most inspiring and heart-touching anniversary quotes for husbands might be difficult for some.
If you are one of them, don’t worry, as we have compiled an exhaustive list of anniversary quotes for your beloved husband.
Before going any further, let’s spare some time and discuss the different types of anniversary quotes for husbands.
Types of Anniversary Quotes for Husbands
Happy Anniversary Quotes for Husband
Spending another year together is the happiest moment of your life.
The perfect way to celebrate this event is to show how much love you have for your husband.
Romantic Anniversary Quotes
These types of anniversary quotes are a bit on the romantic side.
Using such quotes allows you to show your love for him in a romantic way.
First Anniversary Quotes
No doubt, nothing compares with the excitement of the first wedding anniversary.
So, the celebrations of your first wedding anniversary need to be special.
Funny Anniversary Quotes
Apart from being romantic, your anniversary celebrations must also have some element of fun.
For this purpose, you can share some funny anniversary quotes with your husband.
Inspiring Anniversary Quotes
Since each wedding anniversary marks the passing of another beautiful year of living together, it must turn out to be an inspiration for the coming years.
With some Inspiring anniversary quotes, you can add more warmth to your celebrations.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quote category page has even more inspirational and educational quotes.
Happy Anniversary Quotes for Husbands
This next set of quotes speaks to why an anniversary is a happy occasion. Take a look at the quotes below and let us know what you think.
1. “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” – William Shakespeare
2. “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead.” – Marilyn Monroe
3. “Every day I discover that I love you even more, and in this infinite universe I will love you till the end.” – Alicia N Green
4. “Real love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
5. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coelho
6. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
7. “There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.” – Martin Luther
8. “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” – Ed Sheeran
9. “It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner
10. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe
Romantic Anniversary Quotes for Husbands
What is an anniversary without a little romance? For some romance ideas check out the quotes below.
11. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Brontë
12. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A. A. Milne
13. “Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.” – Plato
14. “I wish there was a word more than ‘love’ itself to convey what I feel for you.” – Faraaz Kazi
15. “You know you are in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
16. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
17. “Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years.” – Simone Signoret
18. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
19. “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
20. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland
First Anniversary Quotes for Husbands
You always remember your “first” anything as it is special. Check out some quotes from people on how they felt on their first anniversary.
21. “The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Rumi
22. “Marriage is not just spiritual communion, it is also remembering to take out the trash.” – Joyce Brothers
23. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Herman Hesse
24. “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.” – Virginia Woolf
25. “A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.” – Paul Sweeney
26. “He had beautiful eyes. The kind you could get lost in. And I guess I did.” – S.B
27. “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.” – Stephanie Perkins
28. “Cause all of me loves all of you, loves your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I’ll give my all to you.” – John Legend
29. “I love you – I am at rest with you – I have come home.” – Dorothy L. Sayers
30. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our souls and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” – Nicholas Sparks
Real Life Anniversary Quotes for Husbands
These next quotes will resonate with all of you who are married or have experienced marriage. Take a look to see that marriage is similar for everyone!
31. “We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it Love.” – Dr. Seuss
32. “The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.” – Julia Child
33. “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.” – Lee Christopher
34. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
35. “Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years multiply.” – Zane Grey
36. “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.” – John Green
37. “Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.” – Henny Youngman
38. “For marriage to be a success, every woman and every man should have her and his own bathroom. The end.” – Catherine Zeta-Jones
39. “I didn’t think it was possible, but I love you more and more with each passing year. Here’s to another year filled with love.” – Unknown
40. “You have touched a part of my heart that no one else has ever been able to get to. I will love you forever.” – Unknown
Funny Anniversary Quotes for Husbands
For the last set of quotes we wanted to leave you laughing. In a marriage humor is important and we have some funny quotes for you below!
41. “The best relationships are the ones you never saw coming.” – Unknown
42. “All of these years you’ve heard me nag. But on this day, I’m going to brag.” – Unknown
43. “I always wake up smiling, I think it’s your fault.” – Unknown
44. “You’re the only one I want to annoy the rest of my life.” – Unknown
45. “Thank you for always being my rainbow after a storm.” – Unknown
46. “I’ll love you even when you’re old and wrinkly.” – Unknown
47. “Thank you for reminding me what butterflies feel like.” – Unknown
48. “The first year was magical, the rest will be the same too… I cherish the warmth of being wrapped, in the love given by you.” – Unknown
49. “Marriage is a relationship in which one is always right and the other is the husband.” – Unknown
50. “The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.” – Unknown
What are your Favorite Anniversary Quotes for your Husband?
We hope you enjoyed the collection of anniversary quotes for husbands.
The quotes do a great job of taking a broad look at the funny and serious sides of marriage.
Your favorite quotes might have been the humorous ones, however you might have selected a few of the more serious quotes that describe your feelings for your spouse.
Regardless of which quotes were your favorite, we hope that these quotes helped you remember and appreciate the marriage relationship.
As evidenced by the quotes, we get out of marriage, what we put into it.
As you approach your next anniversary with your please remember some of these quotes and enjoy your celebration!
Please share with your friends and family and leave any comments in the comment section below to keep the conversation going.
October 3, 2022 8:00 AM EST