Our latest collection of the best motivational quotes we could find on the web!
Our experiences are shaped by the words we use and hear most often.
Here are 23 of the best motivational goals quotes to help make every experience empowering and inspiring!
Best Motivational Quotes
1. “Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.” -Brian Tracy
2. “The best revenge is massive success.” –Frank Sinatra
3. “I am always doing things I can’t do; that’s how I get to do them.” —Pablo Picasso
4. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” –Arthur Ashe
5. “Rather than getting nostalgic…embrace the new opportunities and challenges available to you now.” –Richard Branson
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Ralph Waldo Emerson quotes on living a great life.
Best inspirational Quotes about life
7. “I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.” –Maya Angelou
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of bad bitch quotes to whip your self-confidence back into shape.
8. “Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart.” – Ancient Indian Proverb
9. “Never say anything about yourself you do not want to come true.” -Brian Tracy
10. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.” – Anatole France
11. “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” –Jack Canfield
More inspirational quotes
12. “I probably hold the distinction of being one movie star who, by all laws of logic, should never had made it. At each stage of my career, I lacked the experience.” –Audrey Hepburn
13. “Impossible is not a fact… it’s an opinion. What’s impossible only remains so until someone finds a way to do what others are sure can’t be done.” -Anthony Robbins
14. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” —Theodore Roosevelt
15. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all.” – Dale Carnegie
16. “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.” -Jerry Rice
17. “The average person puts only 25% of his energy and ability into his work. The world takes off its hat to those who put in more than 50% of their capacity, and stands on its head for those few and far between souls who devote 100%.” – Andrew Carnegie (see more Andrew Carnegie quotes)
18. “First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.” -Mahatma Gandhi
More motivational quotes
19. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”–Alice Walker
20. “I’ve got a theory that if you give 100 percent all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end.” -Larry Bird
21. “Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.” –Swami Sivananda
22. “We can do anything we want to do if we stick to it long enough.” –Helen Keller
Great quotes abut life
23. “If you want to succeed in your life, remember this phrase: That past does not equal the future. Because you failed yesterday; or all day today; or a moment ago; or for the last six months; the last sixteen years; or the last fifty years of life, doesn’t mean anything… All that matters is: What are you going to do, right now?” -Anthony Robbins
Which motivational quotes are your favorite?
Tell us in the comment section below.
May 5, 2019 12:00 AM EST