These fool quotes can be a great way to learn some amazing facts about the foolish behaviors of a person.
In fact, a foolish individual can help you learn about unexplored areas of life.
However, it is possible only when you are wise enough to understand what a foolish person is saying.
But before going to the quotes section, let’s learn how to deal with a foolish person.
How to Deal with a Foolish Person
Here are the tips to follow when dealing with a foolish person.
Identify the Fools
Regarding foolishness, there is nothing to do with talent or intelligence.
Even the most brilliant people could serve as the top candidates for foolishness.
Therefore, it is essential to identify the fools around you.
To assist you, here are the way to spot the fools:
- Fools don’t like practical strategies as well as accountability.
- Generally, fools have a firm belief that they are always right.
- Fools tend to blame others.
- They don’t accept responsibility.
- Fools want you to adapt to their thinking.
- They love to look for personal ease rather than accepting a challenge.
- Foolish people openly express their frustration.
- Act confidently and enjoy talking.
Don’t Talk or Respond
When dealing with a fool, don’t try to argue.
On the contrary, it would be appropriate to stop talking.
You should do this once you realize that the person next to you is a fool.
Because talking won’t help.
Fools can keep you engaged in issues that aren’t worth discussing.
In fact, talking will drag you into never-ending discussions.
Set your Limits
Facing fools can be daunting because they don’t take responsibility or understand the reasoning.
They have their own perception, which might differ from normal people.
Usually, foolish people are angry, and they refuse to understand what you are trying to explain.
In most cases, fools don’t accept the leadership of others.
They reject feedback and destroy morale.
So, know your limits when dealing with fools.
If you have to face a fool regularly, make sure to set your limits.
This will help you manage fools without getting involved in an intense argument.
Take a moment and look through our collection of fools quotes and sayings.
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of stupid people quotes for smart solutions.
Top 10 Fool Quotes
Here, we have compiled the top ten fool quotes that are impressive and inspirational.
1. “Any fool can make a rule. And any fool will mind it.” — Henry David Thoreau
2. “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.” — Randall Cherry
3. “Who’s the more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” — Alec Guiness
4. “Until you’re ready to look foolish, you’ll never have the possibility of being great.” — Cher
5. “The truth is, I’ve never fooled anyone. I’ve let men sometimes fool themselves.” — Marilyn Monroe
6. “If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I’m not frightened by anyone’s perception of me.” — Angelina Jolie
7. “The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.” — Richard P. Feynman
8. “It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain
9. “Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.” — Sholom Aleichem
10. “You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.” — Abraham Lincoln
Fool Quotes to Judge Wisdom
When it comes to judging anyone’s wisdom, fool quotes can help. So, read these quotes and judge wisdom.
11. “I don’t argue with fools; I educate.” — Shannon L. Alder
12. “The fool wonders; the wise man asks.” — Benjamin Disraeli
13. “Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.” — Alexander Pope
14. “You can educate a fool, but you cannot make him think.” — Talmud
15. “A fool flatters himself; a wise man flatters the fool.” — Edward G. Bulwer Lytton
16. “If silence be good for the wise, how much better for fools.” — Talmud
17. “The greatest fool may ask more than the wisest man can answer.” — Charles Caleb Colton
18. “The greatest fools are oft times more clever than the men who laugh at them.” — George R.R. Martin
19. “The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes.” — Winston Churchill
20. “A fool’s brain digests philosophy into folly, science into superstition, and art into pedantry. Hence university education.” — George Bernard Shaw
You will also enjoy our article on arguing with idiots quotes.
Fool Quotes that are Worth Sharing
Here, we have listed the best fool quotes you can share with friends and family.
21. “He who writes for fools always finds a large public.” — Arthur Schopenhauer
22. “Fools may have the greatest repository of knowledge but will never attain wisdom.” — Caleb Ricketts
23. “Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton.” — Dean Koontz
24. “The heart of a fool is in his mouth, but the mouth of a wise man is in his heart.” — Benjamin Franklin
25. “The world is full of fools, and he who would not see it should live alone and smash his mirror.” — Claude Le Petit
26. “Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.” — Plato
27. “H’aint we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?” — Mark Twain
28. “The greatest of all fools is the proud fool–who is at the mercy of every fool he meets.” — Washington Allston
29. “There are more fools than wise men, and even in the wise man himself, there is more folly than wisdom.” — Nicolas Chamfort
30. “You can’t argue with all of the fools in the world. It’s easier to let them have their way, then trick them when they’re not paying attention.” — Christopher Paolini
Fool Quotes from Wise People
It might sound strange, but only wise people can identify a fool. Please go through the fool quotes listed below to understand what this means.
31. “Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.” — Euripides
32. “Showing off is the fool’s idea of glory.” — Bruce Lee
33. “A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees.” — William Blake
34. “It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.” — Voltaire
35. “The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong is to let him have his own way.” — Josh Billings
36. “A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.” — Bruce Lee
37. “It is so pleasant to come across people more stupid than ourselves. We love them at once for being so.” — Jerome K. Jerome
38. “Nothing so obstinately stands in the way of all sorts of progress as pride of opinion. While nothing is so foolish and baseless.” — J.G. Holland
39. “The only problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and wiser people are full of doubts.” — George Bernard Shaw
40. “Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain – and most fools do. But it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving.” — Dale Carnegie
Fool Quotes with Powerful Meanings
Reading the fool quotes mentioned below is sufficient to boost your morale. With a little effort, you can decode the powerful meaning of each quote.
41. “Only a genius can play a fool.” — Michael Rapaport
42. “Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.” — William Shakespeare
43. “A fool must now and then be right, by chance.” — William Cowper
44. “Any fool can know. The point is to understand.” — Albert Einstein
45. “Life is one fool thing after another whereas love is two fool things after each other.” — Oscar Wilde
46. “People do not wish to appear foolish; to avoid the appearance of foolishness, they are willing to remain actually fools.” — Alice Walker
47. “A fool will not only pay for a ‘cure’ that does him no good, but will write a testimonial to the effect that he was cured.” — E. W. Howe
48. “A philosopher is a fool who torments himself while he is alive, to be talked of after he is dead.” — Jean Le Rond D’Alembert
49. “Any man who does not make himself proficient in at least two languages other than his own is a fool.” — Martin H. Fischer
50. “If a man is a fool, you don’t train him out of being a fool by sending him to university. You merely turn him into a trained fool, ten times more dangerous.” — Desmond Bagley
Which of these Fool Quotes is your Favorite?
The collection of quotes listed above can be more than helpful if you have been looking for a perfect quote about fools.
You can read the list and find a quote that seems more inspiring and enjoyable.
All these quotes are collected after careful selection, offering you a variety of fool quotes and sayings.
Some of these quotes are interesting, allowing you to share them with friends and family.
If you have found the best quote, don’t forget to comment below.