Looking for the best questions quotes?
We have something special to share with you.
Below, we have created a collection of the most popular and relevant questions quotes.
These quotes are associated with various fields of life, offering you the most amazing experience while reading them.
Besides the quotes section, we have also included tips for asking the best questions in any scenario.
If you are still hanging on with us, let’s dive in and see what we have here.
How should you ask a question?
Here are the tips to follow when you want to learn the art of asking the best questions:
- Before you ask a question, be a good listener.
- You must be fully engaged in discussing the topic during a classroom or a business meeting.
- When asking, always display positive expressions to show others how interested you are in the discussion.
- There should be an urge to dig deeper into the matter, which helps you to ask a question that is relevant and worthy of an answer.
- Gather crucial information if you want to ask a good question.
Why asking good questions is so important?
Asking good questions is beneficial in various ways, and the most prominent one is getting the attention you deserve.
A good question deserves a good answer, which helps you learn more about a relevant study area.
In addition, asking good questions can improve your leadership capacity and boost your morale by asking more and more questions.
Below are some other reasons you shouldn’t hesitate to ask questions:
It helps establish a consensus or point of contact
Asking a question when having a debate can help reach a consensus.
You can discuss key aspects before actually starting the debate, which helps to set the agenda of such a debate.
Stimulates new ideas and fresh thinking
Asking a pertinent question can help give birth to new ideas.
For instance, all the technological advancement we see around us results from our nature to inquire or ask a question.
Asking a question helps to draw in others
You can allow others to be a part of your quest for an answer.
If more people ask a particular question, it would be easy to find the most relevant and satisfactory answer.
Top 10 questions quotes
Enjoy reading the most insightful questions quotes in this section.
1. “Good questions outrank easy answers.” — Paul Samuelson
2. “Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers.” — Voltaire
3. “There are no right answers to wrong questions.” — Ursula K. Le Guin
4. “Dreams are today’s answers to tomorrow’s questions.” — Edgar Cayce
5. “Questions are never indiscreet, answers sometimes are.” — Oscar Wilde
6. “Who questions much, shall learn much, and retain much.” — Francis Bacon
7. “It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.” — James Thurber
8. “Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement.” — Ronald Reagan
9. “Questions are a burden to others; answers are a prison for oneself.” — Patrick McGoohan
10. “The wise man doesn’t give the right answers, he poses the right questions.” — Claude Levi-Strauss
Asking questions quotes
People are naturally curious and interested in learning new things. The best way to accomplish this is to inquire. Here are some questions quotes that will inspire you to start asking questions.
11. “Ask questions; don’t make assumptions.” — Angela Ahrendts
12. “Asking questions is the first way to begin change.” — Kubra Sait
13. “I never learn anything talking. I only learn things when I ask questions.” — Lou Holtz
14. “The art and science of asking questions is the source of all knowledge.” — Thomas Berger
15. “Part of being successful is about asking questions and listening to the answers.” — Anne Burrell
16. “For true success ask yourself these four questions: Why? Why not? Why not me? Why not now?” — James Allen
17. “No one is dumb who is curious. The people who don’t ask questions remain clueless throughout their lives.” — Neil deGrasse Tyson
18. “What makes us human, I think, is an ability to ask questions, a consequence of our sophisticated spoken language.” — Jane Goodall
19. “If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?” — Scott Adams
20. “Take all the courses in your curriculum. Do the research. Ask questions. Find someone doing what you are interested in! Be curious!” — Katherine Johnson
Science & scientific questions quotes
Questions are the foundation for all scientific progress and discoveries. We believe reading these quotes about scientific advancement will spark your desire to inquire.
21. “There are still many unexplained questions in science.” — Unknown
22. “I believe there are no questions that science can’t answer about a physical universe.” — Stephen Hawking
23. “Polling is an art as well as a science, and the art of crafting good questions is still vital.” — Kristen Soltis Anderson
24. “As soon as questions of will or decision or reason or choice of action arise, human science is at a loss.” — Noam Chomsky
25. “In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual.” — Galileo Galilei
26. “Questions have arisen about the policing of science. Who is responsible for the policing? My answer is: all of us.” — Serge Lang
27. “To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science.” — Albert Einstein
28. “Science is fun. Science is curiosity. We all have natural curiosity. Science is a process of investigating. It’s posing questions and coming up with a method. It’s delving in.” — Sally Ride
29. “To address questions of scientific responsibility does not necessarily imply that one needs technical competence in a particular field (e.g. biology) to evaluate certain technical matters.” — Serge Lang
30. “Science is full of questions and often those questions do not have answers. Expertise on the other hand, is a conclusion, it’s full of hubris incapable of acknowledging its own mistakes.” — Will Cain
Questions quotes about students and kids
For kids and students, the whole world is a mystery that must be solved. These quotes are meant to prompt them to inquire further in order to get the answers they seek.
31. “Kids always ask the most obvious and the most difficult questions.” — Bill Bradley
32. “By looking at the questions the kids are asking, we learn the scope of what needs to be done.” — Buffy Sainte-Marie
33. “One of the very important characteristics of a student is to question. Let the students ask questions.” — A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
34. “I’m the kind of parent who asks my kids questions like, ‘What would be your ideal thing to do in the summer?’” — Dwyane Wade
35. “Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new.” — Og Mandino
Long questions quotes about kids
36. “Even as a kid, classmates asked pointed personal questions about my family. I have conditioned myself to handle it with maturity.” — Abhay Deol
37. “Efforts to develop critical thinking falter in practice because too many professors still lecture to passive audiences instead of challenging students to apply what they have learned to new questions.” — Derek Bok
38. “Answers are not enough, students should be encouraged to ask questions and explore alternatives to the norm. Entrepreneurship and invention are the backbone of the new economy, yet I doubt they get more than a nod in economics courses.” — Jim Hunt
39. “Every kid goes to school full of questions about meaning. You know, ‘What’s my place in the universe? What does it mean to be a human being? What are human beings?’ Existing courses cannot help you answer those questions. They can’t even help you ask them.” — David Christian
40. “I think that when we know that we actually do live in uncertainty, then we ought to admit it; it is of great value to realize that we do not know the answers to different questions. This attitude of mind – this attitude of uncertainty – is vital to the scientist, and it is this attitude of mind which the student must first acquire.” — Richard P. Feynman
Some more questions quotes
You will gain more knowledge if you ask more questions. To help inspire you, we include some more questions quotes in this section.
41. “Animals are such agreeable friends – they ask no questions; they pass no criticisms.” — George Eliot
42. “Ignorant men raise questions that wise men answered a thousand years ago.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
43. “Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.” — William S. Burroughs
44. “I don’t pretend we have all the answers. But the questions are certainly worth thinking about.” — Arthur C. Clarke
45. “The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.” — Otto von Bismarck
46. “The questions which one asks oneself begin, at least, to illuminate the world, and become one’s key to the experience of others.” — James Baldwin
47. “Take risks. Ask big questions. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes; if you don’t make mistakes, you’re not reaching far enough.” — David Packard
48. “Any knowledge that doesn’t lead to new questions quickly dies out: it fails to maintain the temperature required for sustaining life.” — Wislawa Szymborska
49. “The more knowledge you get, the more questions you ask. The smarter you get, the more you realize that everything can be possible.” — Georges St-Pierre
50. “There is no such thing as a worthless conversation, provided you know what to listen for. And questions are the breath of life for a conversation.” — James Nathan Miller
Which one of these questions quotes is your favorite?
We created our questions quotes compilation with a specific purpose in mind: to offer you the most amazing experience.
We hope you enjoy reading our extensive list of questions quotes.
If this is so, you might have selected some of your favorite quotes.
Besides sharing your preferred questions quotes with friends and family, you can also let us know about your choice.
For this purpose, comment in the section below.
Besides, we look forward to your feedback, which is crucial for creating more content like this.