These transformation quotes will help you become who you really want to be.
Are you living up to your full potential?
Are you learning new skills, going after the things you want, and chasing your desires?
Or are you like most people who live ordinary lives with plenty left on the table?
Tell us which transformation quote resonated with you most in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
What are the benefits of reading these transformation quotes?
Most people lack the drive to try anything else and change their situation for the better, so they live their lives waiting for something to happen.
They just sit and keep doing nothing to transform their lives.
But with the right attitude and a bit of guidance, you can:
- live up to your full potential
- surmount your challenges regardless of their scale
- create habits that allow you to live the life of your dreams
These are all things we have wanted at one point or are actively searching for right now.
If you’re on a path you don’t want, or are struggling to implement positive changes in your life, inspiring words from wise souls can give you the drive to change your trajectory.
To help you achieve your highest potential, below is our collection of inspirational, wise, and thought-provoking transformation quotes, transformation sayings, and transformation proverbs collected from various sources over the years.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quotes category page has all of our motivational quotes for all the different areas of life.
Transformation quotes for elevating your mind and body
1. “Real transformation requires real honesty. If you want to move forward—get real with yourself.” – Bryant McGill
You will also enjoy our article on challenge quotes.
2. “You have to maintain a culture of transformation and stay true to your values.” – Jeff Weiner
If you’re enjoying these quotes, read our collection of life-changing quotes about love, life, and death.
3. “You and I possess within ourselves at every moment of our lives, under all circumstances, the power to transform the quality of our lives.” – Werner Erhard
You will also enjoy our article on proud of you quotes.
4. “Don’t fear failure. Fear being in the exact same place next year as you are today.” – Michael Hyatt
You will also enjoy our article on honesty quotes.
5. “Embrace each challenge in your life as an opportunity for self-transformation.” – Bernie S. Siegel
You will also enjoy our article on quotes on change growth.
6. “You have to love yourself enough to set a standard for your life that you’re unwilling to compromise. If you accept the standards of others for your life, you’ll never be happy.” – Tony Gaskins
You will also enjoy our article on perfection quotes.
7. “I think that any time of great pain is a time of transformation, a fertile time to plant new seeds.” – Debbie Ford
You will also enjoy our article on experience quotes.
8. “Each tiny effort builds on the next, so that brick by brick, magnificent things can be created.” – Robin Sharma
You will also enjoy our article on Thursday quotes.
9. “The wings of transformation are born of patience and struggle.” – Janet S. Dickens
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about new beginning.
10. “The purpose of meditation is personal transformation.” – Henepola Gunaratana
You will also enjoy our article on Personal Growth Quotes.
Transformation quotes to help you become who you really want to be
11. “When we quit thinking primarily about ourselves and our own self-preservation, we undergo a truly heroic transformation of consciousness.” – Joseph Campbell
You will also enjoy our article on empowering quotes.
12. “The only way you survive is you continuously transform into something else. It’s this idea of continuous transformation that makes you an innovation company.” – Ginni Rometty
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of innovation quotes that will inspire you to find new successes by trying new things.
13. “Life is a moving, breathing thing. We have to be willing to constantly evolve. Perfection is constant transformation.” – Nia Peeples
You will also enjoy our article on change quotes.
14. “It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort. And when you implement that effort into your life. Every single day, that’s where transformation happens. That’s how change occurs. Keep going. Remember why you started.” – Anonymous
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about change.
15. “Don’t ever empty the bucket of mystery. Never let people define what you do. It’s not about zigging when you should zag. It’s not about doing something unprecedented and unpredictable. It’s just about never being a word, or something that is not in the process of transformation.” – Marilyn Manson
You will also enjoy our article on mirror quotes.
16. “You can’t have a physical transformation until you have a spiritual transformation.” – Cory Booker
You will also enjoy our article on savage quotes.
17. “We need to realize that our path to transformation is through our mistakes. We’re meant to make mistakes, recognize them, and move on to become unlimited.” – Yehuda Berg
You will also enjoy our article on thankful quotes.
18. “When you find your definitions in God, you find the very purpose for which you were created. Put your hand into God’s hand, know His absolutes, demonstrate His love, present His truth, and the message of redemption and transformation will take hold.” – Ravi Zacharias
You will also enjoy our article on dark quotes.
19. “Change can be hard. It requires no extra effort to settle for the same old thing. Auto-pilot keeps us locked into past patterns. But transforming your life? That requires courage, commitment, and effort. It’s tempting to stay camped in the zone of That’s-Just-How-It-Is. But to get to the really good stuff in life, you have to be willing to become an explorer and adventurer.” – John Mark Green
You will also enjoy our article on weight loss quotes.
20. “Every good business story has a conflict and triumph at the core and a turning point where a transformation takes place.” – Dinesh Paliwal
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of mind over matter quotes for powerful thoughts.
Transformation quotes to help you live a life you’re proud of
21. “Transformation is a process, and as life happens there are tons of ups and downs. It’s a journey of discovery—there are moments on mountaintops and moments in deep valleys of despair.” – Rick Warren
If you’re enjoying these quotes, then read our collection of meditation quotes about the power of daily meditation.
22. “When someone chooses to value herself over the things she can buy, true transformation begins.” – Suze Orman
You will also enjoy our article on motivational quotes of the day.
23. “Transformation in the world happens when people are healed and start investing in other people.” – Michael W. Smith
You will also enjoy our article on dedication quotes.
24. “Changing is not just changing the things outside of us. First of all we need the right view that transcends all notions including of being and non-being, creator and creature, mind and spirit. That kind of insight is crucial for transformation and healing.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
You will also enjoy our article on journey quotes.
25. “The great solution to all human problems is individual inner transformation.” – Vernon Howard
You will also enjoy our article on Ram Dass quotes.
26. “Genuine equality between the sexes can only be realized in the process of the socialist transformation of society as a whole.” – Mao Zedong
27. “It’s important to recognize that forgiveness is more than mere words; it’s a heart attitude that induces a spiritual transformation.” – Victoria Osteen
28. “All girls know that they can be anything now. That transformation is to me one of the most satisfying things.” – Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
29. “For me, the key to longevity – and immortality, in a sense – has to do with transformation.” – Marilyn Manson
30. “In the kind of world, we have today, transformation of humanity might well be our only real hope for survival.” – Stanislav Grof
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of survival quotes to motivate you to keep going.
Transformation quotes that will give you the drive to change your situation for the better
31. “If you start thinking of stress as not a bad thing but inevitable, resulting in change that itself leads to transformation that leads to sharp and radical changes… it can be a very useful way of thinking.” – Marilyn Ferguson
32. “The art of transformation is a very important thing to me, and I always believe I can say something more truthful through characters that are further away from me.” – Andy Serkis
33. “My transformation represents more than what is just skin deep; it represents my motivation, drive, and willingness to constantly improve.” – Jinder Mahal
You’ll also love these great quotes about life, success, love and family.
34. “Transformation is an ongoing process that tends to appear ordinary, when, in fact, something extraordinary is taking place.” – Suzy Ross
35. “Nothing gets transformed in your life until your mind is transformed.” – Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha
36. “The key to our transformation is simply this: the better we know ourselves the better equipped we will be to make our choices wisely.” – Gregg Braden
37. “Transformation does not start with someone else changing you; transformation is an inner self reworking of what you are now to what you will be.” – Byron Pulsifer
38. “To transform yourself, you don’t need to do big things. Just do small things in big way. Transformation will follow you.” – Rahul Sinha
39. “It is our own thoughts that hold the key to miraculous transformation.” – Marianne Williamson
40. “Transformation does not happen by learning new information. It happens when you change how you view and react to other people, events and things around you.” – Med Jones
You might also like these deep quotes that will change how you see the world.
Transformation quotes to help you change your habits and life
41. “As the caterpillar undergoes transformation within the cocoon before emerging as a butterfly; likewise, life experiences shape character.” – Lorna Jackie
42. “I know this transformation is painful, but you’re not falling apart; you’re just falling into something different, with a new capacity to be beautiful.” – William C. Hannan
43. “One can choose to go back toward safety or forward toward growth. Growth must be chosen again and again; fear must be overcome again and again.” – Abraham Maslow
44. “The price of doing the same old thing is far higher than the price of change.” – Bill Clinton
45. “Growth and self-transformation cannot be delegated.” – Lewis Mumford
46. “The way must be in you; the destination also must be in you and not somewhere else in space or time. If that kind of self-transformation is being realized in you, you will arrive.” – Nhat Hanh
47. “Self-transformation is not just about changing yourself. It means shifting yourself to a completely new dimension of experience and perception.” – Jaggi Vasudev
48. “Transformation is not five minutes from now; it’s a present activity. In this moment you can make a different choice, and it’s these small choices and successes that build up over time to help cultivate a healthy self-image and self-esteem.” – Jillian Michaels
49. “Enjoying success requires the ability to adapt. Only by being open to change will you have a true opportunity to get the most from your talent.” – Nolan Ryan
50. “There are things I can’t force. I must adjust. There are times when the greatest change needed is a change of my viewpoint.” – Denis Diderot
You might also like these quotes on life lessons to help you move on.
More transformation quotes and sayings
51. “Self-improvement begins by recognizing personal faults.”― Kilroy J. Oldster
52. “Growth and transformation occur not by changing who we are, but as we summon the courage to be who we are.” – Katrina Kenison
53. “Transformation literally means going beyond your form.” – Wayne Dyer
54. “Even a thought, even a possibility, can shatter and transform us.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
55. “Only love and compassion can bring true and lasting transformation.” – Rasheed Ogunlaru
56. “I take pleasure in my transformations. I look quiet and consistent, but few know how many women there are in me.”― Anais Nin
You might also like these helpful death quotes on the ways we grieve.
57. “Know that transformation sometimes begins with a fall. So never curse the fall.” – Yasmin Mogahed
58. “There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly.” – Buckminster Fuller
59. “Transformation is not automatic. It must be learned; it must be led.” – W. Edwards Deming
60. “No action is more fascinating than the action of self-transformation. Nothing on earth can compare with its drama or value.” – Vernon Howard
If you’re enjoying these quotes, read our collection of safety quotes about the power of paying attention.
Transformation quotes for those who have overcome
61. “What you’re supposed to do
when you don’t like a thing is change it.
If you can’t change it,
change the way you think about it.”
― Maya Angelou
62. “Practice is the hardest part of learning, and training is the essence of transformation.”
― Ann Voskamp
63. “Love is an expression of power. We can use it to transform our world.”― Ericka Huggins
64. “Every negative experience holds the seed of transformation.” – Alan Cohen
65. “Becoming hurts.” – Kat Howard
66. “If you seek change, take responsibility.” – Daniel Mangena
67. “Will I ever be done, transformed in the past tense, or will I always be transforming, better and better until I die?” – Carmen Maria Machado
68. “When you fight yourself to discover the real you, there is only one winner.” – Stephen Richards
69. “Writing is one of the ways I participate in transformation.” – Toni Cade Bambara
70. “You only struggle because you’re ready to grow but aren’t willing to let go.”― Drew Gerald
Make sure to check out these beauty quotes about the amazing life that is all around us.
Transformation quotes about changing course and being on the right path
71. “The universe is transformation: life is opinion.” — Marcus Aurelius
72. “Change means resistance, and resistance means transformation and igniting energies.” — Yasmine Hamdan
73. “Life and death are illusions. We are in a constant state of transformation.” — Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu
74. “Fairy tales are stories of triumph and transformation and true love, all things I fervently believe in.” — Kate Forsyth
75. “A changed soul, a forgiven heart, a journey of transformation.”― Chimnese Davids
76. “Asking the proper questions is the central action of transformation. Questions are the key that causes the secret doors of the psyche to swing open.” — Clarissa Pinkola Estes
77. “Personal transformation can and does have global effects. As we go, so goes the world, for the world is us. The revolution that will save the world is ultimately a personal one.” — Marianne Williamson
78. “There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C. S. Lewis
79. “If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.” – Roy T. Bennett
80. “Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” – Marilyn Monroe
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of perception quotes about truth and reality.
Life transformation quotes that will make a go-getter out of you
81. “It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform.” — Roy T. Bennett
82. “Transformation is my favorite game and in my experience, anger and frustration are the result of you not being authentic somewhere in your life or with someone in your life. Being fake about anything creates a block inside of you. Life can’t work for you if you don’t show up as you.”
— Jason Mraz
83. “You have sole custody of your life. Who you are today is not who you have to be tomorrow. Embrace the possibility of transformation.” – Leeza Gibbons
84. “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.” – Marie Curie
85. “One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” – William Feather
86. “Don’t go through life, grow through life.” – Eric Butterworth
87. “We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” – E. M. Forster
88. “Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.” – Edmund Burke
89. “Action on behalf of life transforms. Because the relationship between self and the world is reciprocal, it is not a question of first getting enlightened or saved and then acting. As we work to heal the earth, the earth heals us.” — Robin Wall Kimmerer
90. “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” – Bruce Lee
Life transformation quotes on why change is necessary to achieve our full potential
91. “It’s a new challenge to see how people can change your look. I like words like transformation, reinvention, and chameleon. Because one word I don’t like is predictable.” – Naomi Campbell
92. “This is the key to life: the ability to reflect, the ability to know yourself, the ability to pause for a second before reacting automatically. If you can truly know yourself, you will begin the journey of transformation.” – Deepak Chopra
93. “When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.” – Haruki Murakami
94. “We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.” – Maya Angelou
95. “I don’t want to use the word reorganization. Reorganization to me is shuffling boxes, moving boxes around. Transformation means that you’re really fundamentally changing the way the organization thinks, the way it responds, the way it leads.” – Lou Gerstner
96. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Laozi
97. “The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love and to be greater than our suffering.” – Ben Okri
98. “Nothing happens without personal transformation.” – W. Edwards Deming
99. “Change almost never fails because it’s too early. It almost always fails because it’s too late.” – Seth Godin
100. “Before a person can achieve the kind of life he wants, he must think, act, walk, talk and conduct himself in all of his affairs as would the person he wishes to become.” – Zig Ziglar
Transformation Quotes To Help You Transform
101. “When we genuinely believe that inner transformation is God’s work and not ours, we can put to rest our passion to set others straight.” — Richard J. Foster
102. “Yes, your transformation will be hard. Yes, you will feel frightened, messed up and knocked down. Yes, you’ll want to stop. Yes, it’s the best work you’ll ever do.” — Robin Sharma
103. “Transformation without work and pain, without suffering, without a sense of loss is just an illusion of true change.” — Paul Young
104. “Transformation doesn’t take place with a vacuum; instead, it occurs when we are indirectly and directly connected to all those around us.” — Byron Pulsifer
105. “Like an actor who transforms into the character that they’re playing, you can transform into yourself.” — Leeza Gibbons
106. “Transformed people transform people.” — Richard Rohr
107. “Transformation doesn’t have to be deep, dark and mysterious. If you screw up, fine – laugh at yourself, learn and move on.” — Iyanla Vanzant
108. “During a transformation, it’s understandable to be hesitant about moving too fast, especially at the outset.” — Irene Rosenfeld
109. “Transformation is often more about unlearning then learning.” — Richard Rohr
110. “Transformation can come in the mysterious guise of shape-shifting, or through a simple change of mind.” — C.R. Strahan
Transformation Quotes That Will Make You Think Of Transforming
111. “There is no turning back when you devote yourself to making every fundamental transformation achievable in your life.” ― Elelwani Anita Ravhuhali
112. “That was one thing about life we had to believe in, and that was transformation.” ― Sheila Heti
113. “The journal was proof of my process, a catalyst for transformation and a witness to my metamorphosis.” ― Ranjani Rao
114. “As we enter the path of transformation, the most valuable thing we have working in our favor is our yearning.” ― Cynthia Bourgeault
115. “I had seen these transformations, people who had lost their will to live, coming back from their zombie states and radiating a new life force from their eyes.” ― Anthony Kiedis
116. “Your mind can grasp intellectual ideas, but it is in the FEELING where the transformation takes place.” ― Stephen Richards
117. “Stop Being Incremental! If your system no longer delivers the results you want, don’t go for incremental changes, instead go for complete transformation.” ― Abhishek Ratna
118. “Every transformation precedes the letting go of your previous state.” ― Levi Ramos
119. “The key to a successful and sustainable transformation is balancing discipline and enJOYment.” ― Tanya Masse
120. “Transformation lies in thought.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
Life Transformation Quotes To Differ From The Norm
121. “Everything happening inside and outside you is part of the spiritual process that will ultimately transform you.” ― Shunya
122. “Nothing is lost, nothing is created, everything is transformed” — Antoine Lavoisier
123. “Our whole spiritual transformation brings us to the point where we realize that in our own being, we are enough.” — Ram Dass
124. “Transformation is a journey without a final destination.” — Marilyn Ferguson
125. “Transformation is not a future event. It is a present activity.” — Jillian Michaels
126. “I believe that personal healing is a path to social transformation.” — Daniel Beaty
127. “When our honor becomes greater than our moods, that is where transformation happens.” — Stephen Covey
128. “Power comes from who you are, not what you have, and the transformation starts with how you allow others to treat you.” — Suze Orman
129. “I’m inspired by how miraculous some of the simplest and most natural aspects of life can be the greatest sources of healing and transformation.” — Brad Willis
130. “Souls reconstructed with faith transform agony into peace.” — Aberjhani
Transformation Quotes to Become a Better Version of Yourself
131. “My own life was completely transformed because of the inspiring and encouraging words of one man who saw in me more than I was then able to see in myself.” — Jim Rohn
132. “Make a promise to yourself that today, from this very moment, is the first day on your journey to total transformation.” — Louise Stapely
133. “There are no shortcuts. You have to do the inner work to experience the outer results of change and transformation you are looking for in your life and career.” — Julie Perrine
134. “Your life, slowly and surely, is transformed: because you internalize and form a new a better habit and approach, one that’s natural, automatic, and an inherent part of you.” — Jeff Haden
135. “To create positive transformation in our lives, we must understand how our mind influences routines and behaviors.” — Reuben Wanjala
136. “Dedication is belief transitioned into action which is transformed into change.” — Byron Pulsifer
137. “Only we can take the action that will create the transformation we seek.” — Kristen Moeller
138. “It is important that you transform your thinking, transform your actions, and transform your life now as you brace for the impact of Higher Taxes!” — Brian Tracy
139. “It is important to remember that change, the lasting kind, is a product of daily habits and not an overnight transformation.” — Angel Greene
140. “Transformation occurs not because we make it so, but because we’re willing to look and feel.” — Fiona Robertson
Life Transformation Quotes To Bring About Change
141. “In every area, working with what you habitually reject is one of the best ways to facilitate growth and transformation.” ― Bernie Glassman
142. “I believe inner beauty is beauty in its truest form. When we nurture ourselves, it brings an inevitable, positive transformation.” ― Paula Abdul
143. “The present moment contains past and future. The secret of transformation, is in the way we handle this very moment.” ― Nhat Hanh
144. “I think of dance as a constant transformation of life itself.” ― Merce Cunningham
145. “Transformation is an instant-moment thing, available to us in any and every second. Life starts anew when you say it does.” ― Neale Donald Walsch
146. “The real transformation of society will come only in love, in work, and in stillness.” ― Gustav Landauer
147. “Without deep personal transformation, collective transformation is not possible.” ― Chris Corrigan
148. “For the integrated human being there is no past: there is only the continual transformation of original experience.” ― Vivian Gornick
149. “Faith shows us that we are never alone. Transformation helps us to love the mystery.” ― Paulo Coelho
150. “Transformations require that we let go of familiar ways of doing things, without yet knowing what we will do next.” ― Sheldon B. Kopp
Life Transformation Quotes to Connect With Your Spirit
151. “Transformation isn’t a future event, it’s a present day activity.” — Jillian Michaels
152. “The most important thing is transforming our minds, for a new way of thinking, a new outlook: we should strive to develop a new inner world.” — Dalai Lama
153. “And be not conformed to this world; but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind.” — Paul of Tarsus
154. “Only through our inner spiritual transformation do we gain the strength to fight vigorously the evils of the world in a humble and loving spirit.” — Martin Luther King
155. “To dare transition is the ultimate test of the human spirit.” — Wole Soyinka
156. “The human being is transformed by where his mind goes, not where his body goes.” — Na’im Akbar
157. “Our universe is transformation; our life is what our thoughts make it.” — Marcus Aurelius
158. “It so happens that the world is undergoing a transformation to which no change that has yet occurred can be compared, either in scope or in rapidity.” — Charles De Gaulle
159. “With the proper understanding of transformation, whatever we do, twenty-four hours a day, can bring us closer to our goal of totality and self-fulfillment.” — Lama Thubten Yeshe
160. “Change is inevitable, but transformation is by conscious choice.” — Heather Ash Amara
Life Transformation Quotes To Help You Change For Good
161.”Success is no longer about changing strategies more often, but having the agility to execute multiple strategies concurrently. And success requires CEOs to develop the right leadership capabilities, workforce skills, and corporate cultures to support digital transformation.” ― Pierre Nanterme
162. “Until we take seriously God’s definition of the church and stop just ‘having church,’ we will not see transformation in our society.” ― Tony Evans
163. ”Temporality and the transformation of energy are two very important aspects in my work.” ― Cai Guo-Qiang
164. “Human rights will be a powerful force for the transformation of reality when they are not simply understood as externally defined norms of behavior but are lived as the spontaneous manifestation of internalized values” ― Daisaku Ikeda
165. “Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.” ― Albert Einstein
166. “Symmetry does mean something different for physicists than for members of the public. It means that an object or a theory does not change when you make some transformation – either rotating or moving it or doing something to the equations.” ― Lawrence M. Krauss
167. “Some people’s healing and transformation may take years, and that does not mean that they’re not in deep pursuit, you know?” ― Kirk Franklin
168. “When a role involves physical transformation, it helps build the character better.” ― Shweta Tripathi
169. “I, myself, have not infrequently come across recovering addicts years later that I had given up on. It is like seeing a ghost come to life. The transformations can be astonishing.” ― Drew Pinsky
170. “Transformations don’t scare me: it thrills me to become the polar opposite.” ― Alexandra Roach
Life Transformation Quotes to Embrace the Power of Change
171. “The secret to change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” ― Socrates
172. “Transformation begins with an awareness that something needs to change.” ― Tony Robbins
173. “The only way to change the world is to change the way people see things.” ― Paul Arden
174. “The only way to make real change is to let go of what’s holding us back.” ― Steve Maraboli
175. “The only way to change the world is to get our own lives together.” ― Marianne Williamson
176. “True transformation requires real honesty with oneself.” ― Iyanla Vanzant
177. “The only constant in life is change.” ― Heraclitus
178. “Transformation is an intensely personal process, and one that ultimately leads to a greater sense of purpose.” ― Oprah Winfrey
179. “The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.” ― Alan Watts
180. “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.” ― Wayne Dyer
Which of these transformation quotes was your favorite?
Most people struggle to make adjustments in their lives.
When they find themselves in the wrong direction, they lack the strength and drive to pick themselves up and return to fulfilling their passions.
Though habit-changing isn’t simple, you have the potential to become who you really want to be.
Hopefully, the above quotes will help put you on a path to becoming who you truly want to be.
Which of these transformation quotes resonated with you best?
Do you have any other favorite quotes to add?
Let us know in the comment section below.
Be sure to share these amazing transformation quotes with your friends on social media.