These transformation quotes will help you become who you really want to be.
Are you living up to your full potential? Are you learning new skills, going after the things you want, and chasing your desires? Or are you like most people who live ordinary lives with plenty left on the table?
Most people lack the drive to try anything else and change their situation for the better, so they live their lives waiting for something to happen. They just sit and keep doing nothing to transform their lives.
But with the right attitude and a little bit of guidance, you can live up to your full potential. You can surmount your challenges regardless of their scale. You can create habits that allow you to live the life of your dreams.
If you’re on a path you don’t want or are struggling to implement positive changes in your life, inspiring words from wise souls can give you the drive to change your trajectory.
To help you achieve your highest potential, below is our collection of inspirational, wise, and thought-provoking transformation quotes, transformation sayings, and transformation proverbs, collected from a variety of sources over the years.
Transformation quotes for elevating your mind and body
1. “Real transformation requires real honesty. If you want to move forward – get real with yourself.” – Bryant McGill
2. “You have to maintain a culture of transformation and stay true to your values.” – Jeff Weiner
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of life changing quotes about love, life and death.
3. “You and I possess within ourselves at every moment of our lives, under all circumstances, the power to transform the quality of our lives.” – Werner Erhard
4. “Don’t fear failure. Fear being in the exact same place next year as you are today.” – Michael Hyatt
5. “Embrace each challenge in your life as an opportunity for self-transformation.” – Bernie S. Siegel
6. “You have to love yourself enough to set a standard for your life that you’re unwilling to compromise. If you accept the standards of others for your life, you’ll never be happy.” – Tony Gaskins
7. “I think that any time of great pain is a time of transformation, a fertile time to plant new seeds.” – Debbie Ford
8. “Each tiny effort builds on the next, so that brick by brick, magnificent things can be created.” – Robin Sharma
9. “The wings of transformation are born of patience and struggle.” – Janet S. Dickens
10. “The purpose of meditation is personal transformation.” – Henepola Gunaratana
Transformation quotes to help you become who you really want to be
11. “When we quit thinking primarily about ourselves and our own self-preservation, we undergo a truly heroic transformation of consciousness.” – Joseph Campbell
12. “The only way you survive is you continuously transform into something else. It’s this idea of continuous transformation that makes you an innovation company.” – Ginni Rometty
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of innovation quotes that will inspire you to find new successes by trying new things.
13. “Life is a moving, breathing thing. We have to be willing to constantly evolve. Perfection is constant transformation.” – Nia Peeples
14. “It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort. And when you implement that effort into your life. Every single day, that’s where transformation happens. That’s how change occurs. Keep going. Remember why you started.” – Anonymous
15. “Don’t ever empty the bucket of mystery. Never let people define what you do. It’s not about zigging when you should zag. It’s not about doing something unprecedented and unpredictable. It’s just about never being a word, or something that is not in the process of transformation.” – Marilyn Manson
16. “You can’t have a physical transformation until you have a spiritual transformation.” – Cory Booker
17. “We need to realize that our path to transformation is through our mistakes. We’re meant to make mistakes, recognize them, and move on to become unlimited.” – Yehuda Berg
18. “When you find your definitions in God, you find the very purpose for which you were created. Put your hand into God’s hand, know His absolutes, demonstrate His love, present His truth, and the message of redemption and transformation will take hold.” – Ravi Zacharias
19. “Change can be hard. It requires no extra effort to settle for the same old thing. Auto-pilot keeps us locked into past patterns. But transforming your life? That requires courage, commitment, and effort. It’s tempting to stay camped in the zone of That’s-Just-How-It-Is. But to get to the really good stuff in life, you have to be willing to become an explorer and adventurer.” – John Mark Green
20. “Every good business story has a conflict and triumph at the core and a turning point where a transformation takes place.” – Dinesh Paliwal
Transformation quotes to help you live a life you’re proud of
21. “Transformation is a process, and as life happens there are tons of ups and downs. It’s a journey of discovery – there are moments on mountaintops and moments in deep valleys of despair.” – Rick Warren
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of meditation quotes about the power of daily meditation.
22. “When someone chooses to value herself over the things she can buy, true transformation begins.” – Suze Orman
23. “Transformation in the world happens when people are healed and start investing in other people.” – Michael W. Smith
24. “Changing is not just changing the things outside of us. First of all we need the right view that transcends all notions including of being and non-being, creator and creature, mind and spirit. That kind of insight is crucial for transformation and healing.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
25. “The great solution to all human problems is individual inner transformation.” – Vernon Howard
26. “Genuine equality between the sexes can only be realized in the process of the socialist transformation of society as a whole.” – Mao Zedong
27. “It’s important to recognize that forgiveness is more than mere words; it’s a heart attitude that induces a spiritual transformation.” – Victoria Osteen
28. “All girls know that they can be anything now. That transformation is to me one of the most satisfying things.” – Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
29. “For me, the key to longevity – and immortality, in a sense – has to do with transformation.” – Marilyn Manson
30. “In the kind of world, we have today, transformation of humanity might well be our only real hope for survival.” – Stanislav Grof
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of survival quotes to motivate you to keep going.
Transformation quotes that will give you the drive to change your situation for the better
31. “If you start thinking of stress as not a bad thing but inevitable, resulting in change that itself leads to transformation that leads to sharp and radical changes… it can be a very useful way of thinking.” – Marilyn Ferguson
32. “The art of transformation is a very important thing to me, and I always believe I can say something more truthful through characters that are further away from me.” – Andy Serkis
33. “My transformation represents more than what is just skin deep; it represents my motivation, drive, and willingness to constantly improve.” – Jinder Mahal
34. “Transformation is an ongoing process that tends to appear ordinary, when, in fact, something extraordinary is taking place.” – Suzy Ross
35. “Nothing gets transformed in your life until your mind is transformed.” – Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha
36. “The key to our transformation is simply this: the better we know ourselves the better equipped we will be to make our choices wisely.” – Gregg Braden
37. “Transformation does not start with someone else changing you; transformation is an inner self reworking of what you are now to what you will be.” – Byron Pulsifer
38. “To transform yourself, you don’t need to do big things. Just do small things in big way. Transformation will follow you.” – Rahul Sinha
39. “It is our own thoughts that hold the key to miraculous transformation.” – Marianne Williamson
40. “Transformation does not happen by learning new information. It happens when you change how you view and react to other people, events and things around you.” – Med Jones
You might also like these deep quotes that will change how you see the world.
Transformation quotes to help you change your habits and life
41. “As the caterpillar undergoes transformation within the cocoon before emerging as a butterfly; likewise, life experiences shape character.” – Lorna Jackie
42. “I know this transformation is painful, but you’re not falling apart; you’re just falling into something different, with a new capacity to be beautiful.” – William C. Hannan
43. “One can choose to go back toward safety or forward toward growth. Growth must be chosen again and again; fear must be overcome again and again.” – Abraham Maslow
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of safety quotes about the power of paying attention.
44. “The price of doing the same old thing is far higher than the price of change.” – Bill Clinton
45. “Growth and self-transformation cannot be delegated.” – Lewis Mumford
46. “The way must be in you; the destination also must be in you and not somewhere else in space or time. If that kind of self-transformation is being realized in you, you will arrive.” – Nhat Hanh
47. “Self-transformation is not just about changing yourself. It means shifting yourself to a completely new dimension of experience and perception.” – Jaggi Vasudev
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of perception quotes about truth and reality.
48. “Transformation is not five minutes from now; it’s a present activity. In this moment you can make a different choice, and it’s these small choices and successes that build up over time to help cultivate a healthy self-image and self-esteem.” – Jillian Michaels
49. “Enjoying success requires the ability to adapt. Only by being open to change will you have a true opportunity to get the most from your talent.” – Nolan Ryan
50. “There are things I can’t force. I must adjust. There are times when the greatest change needed is a change of my viewpoint.” – Denis Diderot
More transformation quotes and sayings
51. “Self-improvement begins by recognizing personal faults.”― Kilroy J. Oldster
52. “Growth and transformation occur not by changing who we are, but as we summon the courage to be who we are.” – Katrina Kenison
53. “Transformation literally means going beyond your form.” – Wayne Dyer
54. “Even a thought, even a possibility, can shatter and transform us.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
55. “Only love and compassion can bring true and lasting transformation.” – Rasheed Ogunlaru
56. “To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.” – Henry Bergson
57. “Know that transformation sometimes begins with a fall. So never curse the fall.” – Yasmin Mogahed
58. “There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly.” – Buckminster Fuller
59. “Transformation is not automatic. It must be learned; it must be led.” – W. Edwards Deming
60. “No action is more fascinating than the action of self-transformation. Nothing on earth can compare with its drama or value.” – Vernon Howard
Which of these transformation quotes was your favorite?
Most people struggle to make adjustments in their lives. When they find themselves in the wrong direction, they lack the strength and drive to pick themselves up and get back on the path to fulfilling their passions.
Though habit changing isn’t simple, you have the potential to become who you really want to be. Hopefully, the above quotes will help put you on a path to becoming who you truly want to be.
Which of these transformation quotes resonated with you best? Do you have any other favorite quotes to add? Let us know in the comment section below.
August 26, 2020 6:00 AM EST