If you have plans to share some heartfelt 10 year anniversary quotes with your loved one, you have landed on the right page.
The ten year anniversary is a big milestone that should be celebrated within marriages.
Recent studies find that around 70% of American marriages reach their ten year anniversary.
The second and seventh year of marriage are known for being harder and bringing new challenges.
The tradition is that tin or aluminum is used as gifts for the 10th anniversary to represent the strength of the marriage.
When you hit your 10-year mark, you’ve spent a decade together, and that’s something to celebrate.
The following 10 year anniversary quotes can give you something nice to say to your spouse, a word of encouragement for your marriage, and even a good laugh to share with your spouse.
If you love this quote collection, read out our most popular quote article about short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you need more inspirational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Inspiring 10 Year Anniversary Quotes
Are you getting ready to celebrate a decade of marriage? These quotes are for you!
1. “If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving one be me.” – W.H. Auden
You will also enjoy our article on wedding quotes.
2. “No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.” – Abraham Lincoln
3. “Our wedding was many years ago. The celebration continues to this day.” – Gene Perret
4. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” — Herman Hesse
5. “The difficulty with marriage is that we fall in love with a personality, but must live with a character.” – Peter Devries
6 “Where there is love there is life.” – Mahatma Gandhi
You will also enjoy our article on marriage quotes.
7. “I love you forever, not maybe. You are my one true love.” – Lana Del Rey
8. “Love is the only gold.” – Alfred Lord
9. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
10. “A long-lasting marriage is built by two people who believe in and live by the solemn promise they made.” – Darlene Schacht
10 Year Anniversary Quotes for happy marriages
Staying married for ten years takes work but is well worth it in the end. These qutoes can give inspiration to keep going strong.
11. “You were made perfectly to be loved – and surely I have loved you, in the idea of you, my whole life long.” – Elizabeth Barret
12. “Marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s something you do. It’s the way you love your partner every day.” – Barbara De Angelis
13. “A happy marriage doesn’t mean you have a perfect spouse or a perfect marriage. It simply means you’ve chosen to look beyond the imperfections in both.” – Fawn Weaver
14. “The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Rumi
15. “Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up the floor after her husband has walked across it in his barn boots.” – Hoosier Farmer
16. “The bonds of matrimony are like any other bonds – they mature slowly.” – Peter De Vries
17. “A great marriage is not when the perfect couple comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.” – Dave Meurer
18. “Yes, it was love at first sight. I feel that after all these years, I have finally found my soulmate.” –Barbara Hershey
19. “My husband and I are best of friends first and foremost. We fight like cats and dogs, but never stay mad for long. I was lucky to find him, he is in every way, my soulmate.” – Carnie Wilson
20. “Life’s greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved.” – Victor Hugo
10 Year Anniversary Quotes for husbands and wives
Some days in marriage feel really easy and others can be more of a challenge. But staying together for ten years is something to be celebrated as these quotes show.
21. “For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard
22. “Unless you want to forget about your marriage, it’s a good idea to remember your anniversary. –Melanie White
23. “I love her, and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
24. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.” — Pablo Neruda
25. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.” — Cassandra Clare
26. “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.” – Tom Bodett
27. “I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart) I am never without it.” – E.E. Cummings
28. “In my house I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker. – Woody Allen
29. “When someone is murdered, the police investigate the spouse first. That tells you everything you need to know about marriage.” – Katharine Hepburn
30. “An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have: the older she gets, the more interested he is in her.” – Agatha Christie
Romantic 10 Year Anniversary Quotes
There are lots of jokes made about wives, husbands, and marriage. These quotes show the good and give you a few laughs along the way.
31. “Other men said they have seen angels. But I have seen thee, and thou art enough.”- George Moore
32. “All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.”- Leo Tolstoy
33. “I ask you to pass through life at my side – to be my second self, and best earthly companion.” – Charlotte Bronte
34.“In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
35. “All that you are, all that I owe to you, justifies my love.” – Marquis de Lafayette
36. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.”- Angelita Lim
37. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
38. “I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They’ve experienced pain and bought jewelry.” – Rita Rudner
39. “Behind every great man – there’s a woman rolling her eyes. – Jim Carrey
40. “Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you’re looking for, go live with a car battery. – Erma Bombeck
Funny 10 Year Anniversary Quotes
Many couples look for a secret formula to a happy marriage. Sometimes the advice of others includes helpful tips and strategies. See if you learn anything to help (or at least make you smile) from these quotes.
41. “Whatever you may look like, marry a man your own age – as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight.” – Phyllis Diller
42. “I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.” – Groucho Marx
43. “Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing… she goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.” – Henry Youngman
44. “A decade of tolerating each other and yet falling in love with each a little bit more every day. Thank you for everything.” – Unknown
45. “In this ever-changing world, you have been my only constant, sweetheart.” – Unknown
46. “Ten years seem short when you have vowed to spend the rest of your life with your soul mate.” – Unknown
47. “Thank you for completing me. I love you very dearly. Happy tenth year wedding anniversary, my love.” – Unknown
48. “These ten years have made me realize how perfect my choice was when I chose you to be my life partner.” – Unknown
49. “You will always be mine forever. Thank you for being by my side. Happy tenth anniversary, my dearest.” – Unknown
50. “You are the queen every king deserves. I love you with all my heart.” – Unknown
10 Year Anniversary Qtotes to Celebrate a Decade of Love and Partnership
51. “Marriage is not just about love. It’s about friendship and partnership and commitment. And trust.” — Sophia Bush
52. “A good marriage is the union of two good forgivers.” — Ruth Bell Graham
53. “A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance, and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.” — Paul Sweeney
54. “Whatever our souls are made of his and mine are the same.” — Emily Bronte
55. “Life with you makes perfect sense. You’re my best friend.” — Tim McGraw
56. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” — A. A. Milne
57. “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me… everyday.” — Nicholas Sparks
58. “The secret to a successful marriage is to treat all disasters as if they were trivialities, but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.” — Quentin Crisp
59. “For twas not into my ear you whispered, But into my heart. Twas not my lips you kissed, But my soul.” — Judy Garland
60. “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” — Rita Rudner
What are your favorite 10 Year Anniversary Quotes?
Are you looking for fun ways to celebrate your anniversary?
Here are a few ideas to help get you started: go on a vacation, plan a special dinner, have an anniversary party, or redo your first date together.
Your anniversary can look any way you and your partner want it to.
Just make sure you note the date on your calendar so you don’t forget to make plans and celebrate your loved one.
If you are at a loss of words to say, you can find inspiration in these 10 year anniversary quotes. Share your favorite anniversary quote with us in the comments.