The Best Sweet Quotes to Elevate your Mood
September 27, 2022 8:00 AM EST
No doubt, sweet quotes can help you deal with your anxiety and depression.
If you are looking for some soothing quotes to elevate your mood, you have landed on the right page.
Here, you will find an engaging collection of sweet quotes that are bound to help you feel better.
We all have those days where you wake up in a bad mood.
Sometimes, the curse continues for the whole day.
In this situation, you need something sweet and special to brighten up your day.
Apart from this, we sometimes need a little extra love and attention.
Besides alleviating your mood, these quotes can spread positivity around you.
Getting good vibes by sharing some sweet quotes is an amazing feeling.
If one of your friends or family members is feeling that way, it would be a great idea to share this collection of sweet quotes with them.
No matter whatever the case is, every one of us needs a little reminder that how much someone loves us.
Tips to Boost your Mood
There are certain darker days when everything feels low and dull.
These days, reading sweet quotes can be helpful to break this spell of dullness.
It also gives you an understanding that how you can fight depression and deal with your anxiety.
With a simple change of your perspective, it would be easy for you to overcome your anxiety.
Here are some ideas that could help you get rid of some of your stress:
- Try to wake up earlier and spend some time in nature.
- Bring a smile to your friend’s face. This strategy works with almost any person.
- Think about writing a diary or reading inspiring sweet quotes.
- Take a long walk away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- Find your old photographs and memorize the good old times when you and all your family members were together.
- Listening to soothing music can help you manage your anxiety or depression.
- Lighting a candle can also do magic as the flickering of a candle can serve as a way for you to relax.
To spread the good vibes and positive energy all around you, we are sharing the 50 best sweet quotes!
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Check out our inspirational quotes category page for more inspirational life quotes.
Top 10 Sweet Quotes
Let’s start by sharing some of our favorite sweet quotes! Take a look below and see which one is your favorite.
1. “Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love.” – Charles Maurice de Talleyrand
You will also enjoy our article on candy quotes.
2. “Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard are sweeter.” – John Keats
You will also enjoy our article on anxiety quotes.
3. “Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.” – Khalil Gibran
You will also enjoy our article on candle quotes.
4. “What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.” – William Shakespeare
5. “Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music.” – Ronald Reagan
You will also enjoy our article on cute quotes.
6. “Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words.” – Plautus
7. “Revenge is sweet and not fattening.” – Alfred Hitchcock
8. “Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.” – Paul Newman
9. “War is sweet to those who have not experienced it.” – Desiderius Erasmus
10. “Profit is sweet, even if it comes from deception.” – Sophocles
You will also enjoy our article on orange quotes.
Sweet Quotes to Strengthen Relationships
These quotes will help you remember the importance of relationships in your life. Take a look at the quotes below and see if you can learn anything new.
11. “Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” – Stevie Wonder
12. “Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.” – Washington Irving
13. “As a man sow, shall he reap. and I know that talk is cheap. But the heat of the battle is as sweet as the victory.” – Bob Marley
14. “There is nothing as sweet as a comeback, when you are down and out, about to lose, and out of time.” – Anne Lamott
15. “A poet is a nightingale, who sits in darkness and sings to cheer its own solitude with sweet sounds.” – Percy Bysshe Shelley
16. “The love of learning, the sequestered nooks, And all the sweet serenity of books.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
17. “I have no name: I am but two days old. What shall I call thee? I happy am, Joy is my name. Sweet joy befall thee!” – William Blake
18. “Life is too short and too sweet to complain about the silly things.” – Michael Chandler
19. “Only the actions of the just, Smell sweet and blossom in their dust.” – James Shirley
20. “I know I have a gigantic sweet tooth. I love candy, I love ice cream, I love anything sweet.” – Mark Schlereth
Sweet Quotes that are Inspiring
This next set of quotes will inspire you to enjoy the sweet things in life! Check out the quotes below and see if you have any epiphanies.
21. “There is one knows not what sweet mystery about this sea, whose gently awful stirrings seem to speak of some hidden soul beneath.” – Herman Melville
22. “Once you taste the sweet honey, you want more of that.” – Garbine Muguruza
23. “Being able to breathe underwater would be sweet.” – Cameron Bright
24. “No great pastry chef has sweet teeth.” – Morley Safer
25. “Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet.” – Sarah Louise Delany
26. “Cakes are special. Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember. It’s all about the memories.” – Buddy Valastro
27. “People don’t remember. Revenge is sweet.” – Tracey Emin
28. “Success is sweet and sweeter if long delayed and gotten through many struggles and defeats.” – Amos Bronson Alcott
29. “Romantic love is an illusion. Most of us discover this truth at the end of a love affair or else when the sweet emotions of love lead us into marriage and then turn down their flames.” – Thomas Moore
30. “Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!” – Patrick Henry
Sweet Quotes for Everyone
This next set of quotes are great for everyone! No matter what stage of life you are in, you will enjoy these next quotes.
31. “Be sweet, be good, and honest always.” – Emma Bunton
32. “The truth is that life is delicious, horrible, charming, frightful, sweet, bitter, and that is everything.” – Anatole France
33. “People can choose between the sweet lie or the bitter truth. I say the bitter truth, but many people don’t want to hear it.” – Avigdor Lieberman
34. “Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.” – Katharine Lee Bates
35. “I think we all have different personalities… and even in relationships, we can be called psycho, and we can be called sweet, based on what the person feels about you.” – Ava Max
36. “Jazz music is to be played sweet, soft, plenty rhythm.” – Jelly Roll Morton
37. “Nothing’s so dainty sweet as lovely melancholy.” – Francis Beaumont
38. “Beauty, sweet love, is like the morning dew, Whose short refresh upon tender green, Cheers for a time, but till the sun doth show And straight is gone, as it had never been.” – Samuel Daniel
39. “Grace, like an angel of mercy, makes his voice heard sweet and clear, repeating the story of the cross, the matchless love of Jesus.” – Ellen G. White
40. “An orange on the table, your dress on the rug, and you in my bed, sweet present of the present, cool of night, warmth of my life.” – Jacques Prevert
Sweet Quotes you Won’t Forget
This next set of quotes are unforgettable. Take a look and see which ones you would like to memorize for you own enjoyment.
41. “How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads; to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams.” – Bram Stoker
42. “Sweet spring, full of sweet days and roses, a box where sweets compacted lie.” – George Herbert
43. “My dearly beloved if I am to die today and never see the sweet face of you I want you to know that I am no great man and am lucky to have such a woman as you.” – Wild Bill Hickok
44. “I want to present a very strong and bold image, but with femininity. I love being sweet and salty altogether.” – Keke Palmer
45. “Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow.” – William Shakespeare
46. “O wise man! Give your wealth only to the worthy and never to others. The water of the sea received by the clouds is always sweet. “ – Chanakya
47. “Acting is experience with something sweet behind it.” – Humphrey Bogart
48. “I think the girl who is able to earn her own living and pay her own way should be as happy as anybody on earth. The sense of independence and security is very sweet.” – Susan B. Anthony
49. “To me, error analysis is the sweet spot for improvement.” – Donald Norman
50. “Even that crazy lunatic, my aunt the Empress, was absolutely sweet and charming.” – Lord Mountbatten
Which One of these Sweet Quotes is Your Favorite?
We hope you have enjoyed these sweet quotes!
The quotes are great to either use these for yourself or share them with your friends via social media.
In any case, you are spreading positivity and sweetness just by enjoying and sharing the “sweet” things in life.
Besides enjoying the quotes, we hope you will be able to use these quotes to help you in hard tmes.
So pick your favorite sweet quotes and keep them with you for times when you need a little boost and lift up.
Please post any comments in the comment section below so we can keep the conversation going!