Help get your mind and heart aligned with these third eye quotes.
We are experiencing a global awakening of the third eye energy on planet Earth.
All over the world, people are waking up to new aspects of themselves, and sometimes it’s challenging to navigate through new perceptions, ideas, feelings, or awareness.
What are the benefits of reading these third eye quotes?
The third eye is the chakra or energy center in our body that deals with:
Our third eye is designed to help us stay in tune with the best vision for us.
Our third eye is heavily involved in our inspiration and passion.
We all use our third eye effortlessly whenever we tap into our creativity or our imagination to solve a challenge or improve something.
With practice, you can focus your attention to connect with your third eye.
Don’t forget to check out these intuition quotes to help you trust your gut.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Check out our inspirational quotes category page for more inspirational life quotes.
Third eye quotes from writers
1. “I have a third eye. It’s called imagination!” – Jorge P. Guerrero
You will also enjoy our article on eyes quotes.
2. “In the land of the blind the third eyed man is king.” ― Dean Cavanagh
You will also enjoy our article on Ram Dass quotes.
3. “Good editors are really the third eye. Cool. Dispassionate. They don’t love you or your work.”- Toni Morrison
4. “Literature may open a third eye in the middle of the reader’s forehead.”- Amos Oz
5. “I squeegeed my third eye and could see only you.” ― Amanda Mosher
You will also enjoy our article on Their Eyes Were Watching God quotes.
6. “But oh! —this so queer sensation between my eyes, in my lower forehead—is it the third eye, of enlightenment? Opening, at last?”- Joyce Carol Oates, ‘The Accursed’.
7. “Open third eye and you will feel energy of other river as it flows. And energy of Goddess.” ― Joe Niemczura
8. “Third eye of the sea, the lonely lighthouse never sleeps.” ― Nanette L. Avery
9. “I think that’s why often people in creative fields can feel so alone is because there’s a constant third eye, that constant watcher.”- Oscar Isaac
10. “When your mind is clear and your third eye is open, you can see and know things that are taking place thousands of miles away from you.”- Frederick Lenz
11. “The one natural gift I have is easy access. That’s the only natural gift I have at all. You have to have that, the third eye.”- John Malkovich
12. “We were created with more than five senses. Apart from the basic five, we also have the gut and the third eye. The gut being the seat of all feeling, and the third eye being the seat of intuition.”- Suzy Kassem
13. “The power chakra is the navel centre. The centre of balance is the heart chakra; it’s the centre of our being. The third eye is the centre of wisdom, the Agni chakra.”- Frederick Lenz
14. “This third eye is the link connecting humans with the spiritual world or, to be more correct, with the higher spiritual nature of themself. When Kundalini reaches this point, divine consciousness is attained.” – Manly P. Hall
15. “Foresight seen through the third eye, wide open to the light, the real lies are exposed then you realize you can see with your real eyes.” ― Jose R. Coronado
16. “I started to meditate formally at about 18. I would sit on a mountaintop in Southern California around twilight and focus on my third eye. Everything would become still and rings of light would appear, and I’d go through them. I would be beyond time and space.”- Frederick Lenz
17. “Close the eyes, and focus on the third eye, the heart chakra, or the navel center. It is a good idea to alternate them.”- Frederick Lenz
18. “If you meditate on the third eye and have headaches it means you are trying to pull in too much power from the occult chakra. The danger is obsession.”- Frederick Lenz
19. “I sit in my palace because the knowledge I have is above average. Read in between the lines as I hit in between the eyes, open the third one that will give you wings to fly.” ― Jose R. Coronado
Third eye quotes from comedians
20. “Watching television is like taking black spray paint to your third eye.” – Bill Hicks
21. “Just for you non-sea-god types out there, don’t go swimming in New York Harbor. It may not be as filthy as it was in my mom’s day, but that water will still probably make you grow a third eye or have mutant children when you grow up.”- Rick Riordan
22. Dinosaur: “I plan to use punctuated equilibrium to turn this zit into a third eye.”
Catbert: “That’s not a natural advantage. You’d better stay away from the fitter dinosaurs.”
23. “I was in yoga the other day. I was in full lotus position. My chakras were all aligned. My mind is cleared of all clatter and I’m looking out of my third eye and everything that I’m supposed to be doing. It’s amazing what comes up, when you sit in that silence. “Mama keeps whites bright like the sunlight. Mama’s got the magic of Clorox 2.”- Ellen DeGeneres
Third eye quotes from philosophers and psychiatrists
24. “The so-called “third eye” is not an eye in itself, but a gateway to infinity or self-realisation.” ― Mwanandeke Kindembo
25. “Ask God to give you the serenity of correct gut feelings and open your third eye. You will be amazed how and what you see about people and the world.” ― Happiness Shuma
26. “There have been many poets who have lived at the fifth center of creativity and never gone ahead – many painters, many dancers, many singers who created great art, but never moved to the third eye.”- Rajneesh
27. “And there have been mystics who have remained with the third eye, knowing their own inner beauty; it is so fulfilling that they thought they had arrived. Somebody is needed to tell you that there is still something more ahead; otherwise, in your ignorance, what you will do is almost unpredictable.”- Rajneesh
28. “If no signal ever awakens any smoldering desire or seething passion in the wasteland of our mental universe, only a third eye may throw inspiriting light on the path to good vibrations. A thousand times.” ― Erik Pevernagie
29. “The pineal gland of evolutionarily older animals, such as lizards and amphibians, is also called the ‘third’ eye. Just like the two seeing eyes, the third eye possesses a lens, cornea, and retina. It is light-sensitive and helps regulate body temperature and skin coloration-two basic survival functions related to environmental light.”- Rick Strassman
Third eye quotes from spiritual practitioners
30. “Spirituality is about developing the inner sights by opening the third eye and the eyes of the heart.” ― Amit Ray
31. “Third-eye is a gift from life. It’s the gift you receive when you travel the long path of both your external and internal reality towards the self.” ― Roshan Sharma
32. “It is because of this that we say that those who look inward have a third eye. They see things that others cannot see. They have brought a new clarity to life.” ― Jaggi Vasudev
33. “When we begin to see each other through what the metaphysician calls, the third eye, we begin to know each other on a level that is beyond what our physical eyes can see.”- Marianne Williamson
34. “We have two eyes to see two sides of things, but there must be a third eye which will see everything at the same time and yet not see anything. That is to understand Zen.” – D.T. Suzuki
35. The sixth doorway is the Doorway of Vision. This relates to seeing with the eyes of love and corresponds to the energy center located in the third eye area of our forehead. When this doorway is open, we’re more able to see life through love instead of differences.”- Marci Shimoff
36. Self-realization is the ability to see ourselves in all beings. This is the third eye through which you see, even while your two eyes are open. We should be able to love and serve others, seeing ourselves in them. This is the fulfillment of spiritual practice.”- Mata Amritanandamayi
Third eye quotes from rappers
37. “My third eye seen it coming before it happened.” – Shadowboxin, Method Man
38. “Let me enlighten you, cause your third eye’s on dim/Me gettin taken out is rare like a smile from Rakim” – Check The Rhyme, Posdnuos (De La Soul)
39. “My two eyes saw you third eye /From across the room /I can see your soul babe /And I think you’re my soul mate / My two eyes saw you third eye From across.” – Third Eye, Big K.R.I.T
40. “I move through the third world, my third eye’s the guiding light/Invite the fight, we all die tonight /The life I live’s a twenty-five to life bid/Parole reneged, I stroll the globe fugitive.” –Assasanation Day, Inspectah Deck
41. “For the weak at last now behold the unstoppable/Third eye watchin’ you, watchin’ me/ Throwin’ rocks from the penalty box, cop a plea/ – Grand Finale, Method Man
42. “Watching the game from a bird’s eye view/They say it’s hard to keep trust so my third eye grew.” – Bird’s Eye View, Joey Badass
43. “Now black people unite, and let’s all get down /Now everybody hop on the one, the sounds of the two It’s the third eye vision, five side dimension The 8th Light, is gonna shine bright tonight” – Astronomy, Black Star
44. “A fear if I freestyle lyrics-a-fury /My third eye make me shine like jewelry/You’re just a rented rapper, you’re rhymes are minute-maid.”- Follow The Leader, Eric B & Rakim
45. “My third eye’s open and my focus ain’t joking/Yeah you got it wrong, ’cause my focus is so strong.” – Go Off, M.I.A
46. “I be spreadin knowledge keepin my third eye polished/Never, chase for dollars to fulfill the black wallet.” – It Must Be Bobby, RZA
47. ‘Cause my third eye sees the lowdow/ And I know it’s not my time to go now/’Cause God’s got my back in this showdown/ So I know we’ll be alright.” – War, Nas
48. “Countdown to the year 2000 / The thought alone is arousin/ When we see our way with the third eye /Rise with the sun and think with a bird’s eye view, as I watch our Exodus”- Rise And Shine, Kool Moe Dee
49. “Passing the limit of speed, rhymes per minute /Cerebral engine is infinite/ Class, the third eye high beams illuminates the distance.” – Due Process, Lone Catalysts
50. “But we ain’t come up with no theme song yet./ So do you have any rhymes in your third eye?” – Poor Righteous Teachers, Poor Righteous Teachers
More third eye quotes and sayings
51. “Death is only a horizon, and a horizon is only the limit of your sight. Open your eyes to see more clearly.” — William Penn
52. “There’s a fire that burns away the lies, manifesting in the spiritual eye.” — George Harrison
53. “Everyone was seated at the table staring at me like I’d just grown a third eye and had demanded they call me Kanye.”— Rachel Van Dyken
54. “Freedom comes with a lot of responsibility. When you are by yourself, you have to develop a third eye.”— Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu
55. “You are not limited to this body, to this mind, or to this reality—you are a limitless ocean of Consciousness, imbued with infinite potential. You are existence itself.”― Joseph P. Kauffman
Third Eye Quotes for Your Inner Sight
56. “Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.’’ – Benjamin Spock
57. “He closed his eyes. He could sense the energy of the woman next to him and the power of desire. He felt warmth and a sense of belonging here. But that was all.” – Joe Niemczura
58. “You’ll be calm the day you learn to sit alone and do nothing.” – Maxime Lagacé
59. “The next message you need is always right where you are.” – Ram Dass
60. “Awakening is not changing who you are, but discarding who you are not.” – Deepak Chopra
61. “I close my eyes in order to see.” – Paul Gauguin
62. “You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you; none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.” – Swami Vivekananda
63. “The spiritual life does not remove us from the world but leads us deeper into it.” – Henri J.M. Nouwen
64. “We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.’’ – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
65. “Your sacred space is where you can find yourself over and over again.” – Joseph Campbell
Third Eye Quotes To Help You Meditate Quietly
66. “It is possible to take that energy and allow it to move, to unleash it, from the base of the spine up to the third eye.” — Frederick Lenz
67. “Your goal is not to battle with the mind, but to witness the mind.” — Swami Muktananda
68. “And, strangely, this one of the few things in life that the third, the latter, the buy with our eyes closed has actually done better than everybody else.” — Jim Cramer
69. “When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.” — Stephen Richards
70. “To understand the immeasurable, the mind must be extraordinarily quiet, still.” — Jiddu Krishnamurti
71. “We have Not one In common No two Are shaped alike The third Because of that eye we lack In the fourth Direction there is no hope The fifth is at the heart.” — Tite Kubo
72. “Meditation is like a gym in which you develop the powerful mental muscles of calm and insight.” — Ajahn Brahm
73. “When we wake up from our confused state of mind, that is enlightenment.” — Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche
74. “That hand-eye coordination will come in handy when you get to third base.” — John Green
75. “You can’t have a physical transformation until you have a spiritual transformation.’’ — Cory Booker
Third Eye Quotes for Your Spiritual Awakening
76. “I dream for an absentee and oft maligned device—the accident-maker, the soul-taker, my camera; its factory guaranteed third eye, without which I am duly dim and memory denied.” ― Kristen Henderson
77. “I don’t think DIY is something that necessarily comes to mind when people hear Third Eye Blind, but that is completely how we’ve been from the beginning.” — Stephan Jenkins
78. “There’s a door to your third eye. Open it now!” ― CV Pillay
79. “Knowledge continues to multiply, as I come to understand my third eye.” ― Emma Mills
80. It’s the penal gland like a third eye view, a Promised Land flowing through for the chosen few.” ― Jose R. Coronado
81. “Passing the limit of speed, rhymes per minute /Cerebral engine is infinite/ Class, the third eye high beams illuminate the distance.” ― Due Process
82. “The soul is placed in the body like a rough diamond and must be polished, or the luster of it will never appear.” ― Daniel Defoe
83. “Close both eyes to see with the other eye.” ― Rumi
84. “Many people meditate in order that a third eye may open. For that they feel they should close their two physical eyes. They thereby become blind to the world.” — Mata Amritanandamayi
85. “You can have a spiritual awakening and discover a new side of you at any age. You have to believe that.” ― Salma Hayek
What did you learn from these third eye quotes?
We use our third eye effortlessly daily, but we can also consciously connect with our third eye vision.
It just takes some practice of centering yourself and focusing your attention.
Your third eye is above your eyes, centered in your forehead area.
When you get a chance, take a moment for yourself, breathe, center yourself, close your eyes, and put your awareness above your eyes in the center of your forehead.
To assist, you may focus on the color indigo or imagine the color indigo.
You may gently roll your eyeballs to look up behind your lids toward your forehead to help place your awareness there.
Without expectations, allow yourself to open up and connect to your third eye.
You may see different colors, shapes, or patterns, and eventually, you may see images or scenarios.
Everyone has the ability and potential to connect with themselves in this way.
What’s your biggest takeaway from these third eye quotes and sayings?
Do you have any other favorite quotes to add?
Let us know in the comment section below.
If you found this article helpful, please share it with your friends on social media.
December 30, 2022 6:00 AM EST