New Week Quotes For Starting Fresh
January 5, 2023 1:50 AM EST
Check out our new week quotes!
This collection of quotes is the perfect way to start your week.
What is the best way to start a new week?
The bad news is that getting back into a workflow on Monday after a fun or relaxing weekend can be tricky.
The good news is that it is not impossible.
Each week we are provided with a new opportunity to work toward our goals.
The new week represents new energy and new opportunity.
However, with the right mindset and motivation, we can all start our week off the right way.
Here are some easy ways to practice mindfulness so that we can have the best new week possible:
- Prepare for Monday on Friday.
- Avoid looking at work emails over the weekend.
- Do not skip breakfast!
- Dress for success with a fun outfit.
Mondays are busy.
For many people, Monday is a catch-up day.
A great way to help balance our Monday is to prepare on Friday.
Using Friday to tie up loose ends allows us to have a stress-free weekend and be ready to get going on Monday morning to start our new week.
Over the weekend, it is a good idea to turn off work email notifications.
Spending time with ourselves or our family is essential.
Being proactive about creating boundaries will help us start our new week feeling refreshed and recharged.
Check out our awesome collection of new week quotes.
Read through them and feel recharged!
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of Monday motivation quotes to start your week on the right note.
Short new week quotes
Get your week started with these inspirational short new week quotes.
1. “The morning was full of sunlight and hope.” — Kate Chopin
2. “Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better.” — Jim Rohn
3. “Let’s be awesome together. Happy new week.” — Anonymous
4. “Don’t sweat tomorrow – you haven’t even met.” — Steve Maraboli
5. “Forget yesterday – it has already forgotten you.” — Steve Maraboli
6. “Here’s to a week of possibilities. Happy new week.” — Anonymous
7. “May opportunities abound for you this week. Happy new week.” — Anonymous
8. “Open your eyes and your heart to a truly precious gift: today.” — Steve Maraboli
9. “Think smart, work smarter. Achieve great results. Happy new week.” — Anonymous
10. “Holler teammate, it’s a new week. May it be great for us. Happy new week.” — Anonymous
New week quotes about early rising
These quotes celebrate the benefits of rising early on a new week.
11. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” — Lao Tzu
12. “I drink a cup of sunlight every morning to brighten myself.” — Debasish Mridha
13. “Today is a new day. Don’t let your history interfere with your destiny.” — Steve Maraboli
14. “May all your efforts this week yield fruitful results. Happy new week colleague.” — Anonymous
15. “This new week, men will gather to the light of your shinning. Happy new week.” — Anonymous
16. “Shake off the weekend blues. Activate work mode. It’s a new week, cheers.” — Anonymous
17. “Happy new week to my favorite colleague. I look forward to seeing you. Happy new week.” — Anonymous
18. “It is well to be up before daybreak, for such habits contribute to health, wealth, and wisdom.” — Aristotle
19. “Three things you shouldn’t lose this week; your faith, your courage, and your smile. Happy new week.” — Anonymous
20. “New days should be greeted like new lovers and babies toddling along a table looking back to make sure we’re watching.” — Darnell Lamont Walker
New week quotes for moving forward
The new week is a time to make the most of new opportunities.
21. “I know for sure that what we dwell on is who we become.” — Oprah Winfrey
22. “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs one step at a time.” — Joe Girard
23. “Every one of your past failures will be converted to success. Happy new week.” — Anonymous
24. “May all your efforts this week yield fruitful results. Happy new week colleague.” — Anonymous
25. “The past week was awesome. This new week will be super. Let’s go face it. Happy new week.” — Anonymous
26. “Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.” — Groucho Marx
27. “You’re one of the best people to have on a team. You’re a strong link and I rely on you. Happy new week.” — Anonymous
28. “Few ever lived to old age, and fewer still ever became distinguished, who were not in the habit of early rising.” — John Todd
29. “All men tend to become angry and irritated at the start of the week. It is the start of the week but is the end of all fun and happiness in life.” — Venus Rivers
30. “As the new week presents you with opportunities and choices to decide on, may God grant you discernment to make the right decisions. Happy new week.” — Anonymous
New week quotes for motivation
These quotes will get you going for the new week.
31. “We did it last week. We can do it again this week, even better. Happy new week.” — Anonymous
32. “You will find a way where there seems to be no way. Happy new week.Happy new week.” — Anonymous
33. “Last week didn’t turn out as we hoped. Trusting that this week will be better. . Happy new week..” — Anonymous
34. “Thank you for always lending a helping hand when needed. You’re great to work with. Happy new week.” — Anonymous
35. “Renew, release, let go. Yesterday’s gone. There’s nothing you can do to bring it back. Today is a new day.” — Steve Maraboli
36. “Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out to tomorrow.” — Jerry Spinelli
37. “We’re a great team, we’re family. Here’s to a great week of success and great achievements. Happy new week.” — Anonymous
38. “You can’t ‘should’ve’ done something. You can only do something. Renew yourself. Release that attachment. Today is a new day.” — Steve Maraboli
39. “There is no royal, flower-strewn path to success. And if there is, I have not found it. For if I have accomplished anything in life, it is because I have been willing to work hard.” — C.J. Walker
40. “So fine was the morning except for a streak of wind here and there that the sea and sky looked all one fabric as if sails were stuck high up in the sky, or the clouds had dropped down into the sea.” — Virginia Woolf
It’s a new week quotes and sayings
A collection of its a new week quotes.
41. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” — Babe Ruth
42. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” — Stephen King
43. “Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year.” — David Dweck
44. “You’re like a bone stuck in my throat, but we achieve great results together. So here’s to another week of results. Happy new week.” — Anonymous
45. “Working with you is one of my greatest experiences ever. I look forward to the new week of working together. Cheers to a great week ahead.” — Anonymous
46. “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life.” — Germany Kent
47. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love, then make that day count.” — Steve Maraboli
48. “You need to downsize your ego this week so we can get along. It won’t stop me from wishing you a happy new week, anyway. So here’s wishing you a great week.” — Anonymous
49. “When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.” — Edmond Mbiaka
50. “The critical ingredient is getting off and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today.” — Nolan Bushnell
Every new week is a chance to grow
There is a reason why people are told to dress for success.
Hall of Famer Deion Sanders once said, “If you look good, you feel good.
If you feel good, you play good.
If you play good, they pay good.”
Using our new week to dress in a way that makes us feel confident and empowered is a great way to make the most of our new week.
Scientific research supports the idea that people feel better when wearing clothes they like.
Wearing clothes that make us feel good is a great way to combat negative emotions.
Additionally, seeking natural light is great for our health.
Natural light is like natural caffeine for our bodies.
Even being outside in nature for only five minutes can improve our health and keep us feeling motivated.
There are plenty of ways to ensure you have a great new week.
How do you start your week?
What’s your biggest takeaway from these new week quotes and sayings?
Let us know in the comments below.