Our latest collection of inspirational wisdom quotes about love on Everyday Power. Enjoy the read! Love yourself and others…unconditionally!
Wise Quotes About Love And Life
1. The moment we want to believe something, we suddenly see all the arguments for it, and become blind to the arguments against it. Sometimes love blinds us, other times it lets us see. – George Bernard Shaw
2. The mind cannot long act the role of the heart. – Francois de La Rochefoucauld
3. True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen. – Francois de La Rochefoucauld
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of true love quotes for the hopeless romantic.
4. Men always want to be a woman’s first love – women like to be a man’s last romance. – Oscar Wilde
5. Love, you know, seeks to make happy rather than to be happy. – Ralph Connor
6. When one is truly in love, one not only says it but shows it. – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
7. Hate the sin and love the sinner. – Mahatma Gandhi
8. If you have it, Love, you don’t need to have anything else, and if you don’t have it, it doesn’t matter much what else you have. – James M. Barrie
9. This is the miracle that happens every time to those who really love; the more they give, the more they possess. – Rainer Maria Rilke
10. To be loved for what one is, is the greatest exception. The great majority love in others only what they lend him, their own selves, their version of him. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
11. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. – Robert A. Heinlein
12. You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving. – Robert Louis Balfour Stevenson
13. There is no remedy for love but to love more. – Henry David Thoreau
14. Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get — only what you are expecting to give — which is everything. What you will receive in return varies. But it really has no connection with what you give. You give because you love and cannot help giving. – Katharine Hepburn
15. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. – Bible (1 Corinthians 13:4)
16. A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. – Thomas Carlyle
17. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu
18. I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. – Mother Teresa
You might also like these love quotes for him to help you make your man feel special.
19. Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop. – H. L. Mencken
20. You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love. – Henry Drummond
Take a second to LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE!
May 5, 2019 12:00 PM EST