If you or your kids have ever dealt with the stress of Finals, then you need to take a look at these Finals quotes!
Finals are a good time to show what you have learned over a time period, and they teach you dedication and study habits.
You might also like these related articles:
However, finals can also cause excessive stress and anxiety, and here is how to deal with keeping finals from running your life:
- Stay Active – you might not feel like you have time for a break, but a quick break to take a walk, lift some weights, or anything physical will act as a form of antidepressant
- Get OUTDOORS – take a break and get some sunlight and fresh air
- Eat healthy – skipping meals or trying to sustain yourself on junk food will make it more difficult to learn
- Be open about your stress and anxiety with family and friends, and if needed, see a professional
Take a look at these Finals quotes and see if you can relate.
Best Finals Quotes
Here are some of the best quotes all about finals.
1. “I used to really panic about finals.” — Tyra Banks
2. “The Finals are about a test of wills.” — Bill Laimbeer
3. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” — Wayne Gretzky
4. “You can never be overdressed or overeducated.” — Oscar Wilde
5. “Testing leads to failure, and failure leads to understanding.” — Burt Rutan
6. “Education is something we have to keep pursuing day after day.” — Brian Gallant
7. “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” — Albert Einstein
8. “It is wise to keep in mind that neither success nor failure is ever final.” — Roger Babson
9. “A genius is often merely a talented person who has done all of his or her homework.” — Thomas Edison
10. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein
Finals Quotes About Studying
Studying and hard work is the key to succeeding on your finals.
11. “You will never get anywhere if you do not do your homework.” — Jim Rogers
12. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” — Jim Ryun
13. “Never regard study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn.” — Albert Einstein
14. “To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe.” — Marilyn Vos Savant
15. “Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.” — Maimonides
16. “The more you do your homework, the more you’re free to be intuitive. But you’ve got to put the work in.” — Edward Norton
17. “To become an academic expert takes years of studying. Academic experts are experts in how and what others have done.” — Simon Sinek
18. “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” — Pelé
19. “Nothing is more powerful for your future than being a gatherer of good ideas and information. That’s called doing your homework.” — Jim Rohn
20. “You learn to speak by speaking, to study by studying, to run by running, to work by working; in just the same way, you learn to love by loving.” — Anatole France
Thought-Provoking Finals Quotes
Check out these great quotes about tests, quizzes, and exams.
21. “Pay attention: There will be an exam later.” — Charles Stross
22. “Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.” — John Dewey
23. “I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.” — Benjamin Franklin
24. “If you fail an examination, it means you have not yet mastered the subject.” — Lailah Gifty Akita
25. “To be better equipped for the tests that the year will bring — read a textbook.” — Mokokoma Mokhonoana
26. “I didn’t understand the concept of how you could have one test that encompasses the entire semester.” — Tyra Banks
27. “A large number of students don’t read to understand; they read because an examination is around the corner.” — Michael Bassey Johnson
28. “When you do exams, you never want to be the one who finishes first, and you never want to be the one who finishes last.” — Anthony T. Hincks
29. “One hour per day of study in your chosen field is all it takes. One hour per day of study will put you at the top of your field within three years.” — Earl Nightingale
30. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” — Maya Angelou
Finals Quotes to Motivate You
Take a look at these great motivational quotes to remember for your finals.
31. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” — Mark Twain
32. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” — Theodore Roosevelt
33. “If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” — Henry Ford
34. “All men have fears, but the brave put down their fears and go forward.” — Dale Carnegie
35. “I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy. I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.” — Art Williams
36. “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will.” — Venus Williams
37. “Studying without desire spoils the memory, and it retains nothing that it takes in.” — Leonardo da Vinci
38. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing; that’s why we recommend it daily.” — Zig Ziglar
39. “Never walk away from failure. On the contrary, study it carefully and imaginatively for its hidden assets.” — Michael Korda
40. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” — Thomas A. Edison
Funny Finals Quotes to Make You Laugh
Enjoy these hilarious quotes all about finals, exams, and studying.
41. “Everything was just going perfect, then the exam comes.” — Atlas Gondal
42. “Of course, it is very important to be sober when you take an exam.” — Sir Terry Pratchett
43. “When you get into the Finals, I don’t think anybody is completely healthy.” — Bam Adebayo
44. “If you don’t do your revision properly, you know what’ll happen? You shall not pass!” — Sir Ian McKellen
45. “Not everyone who takes extra paper during exams writes extra sense.” — Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
46. “During a test, people look up for inspiration, down in desperation, and left and right for information.” — Tyga
47. “I’m visiting my high school. Every half year, I do the exams, and then this year, I’m going to graduate.” — Daniela Hantuchova
48. “I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam; I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.” — Woody Allen
49. “I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft, and I am the owner of Microsoft.” — Bill Gates
50. “We used to rehearse in unused lecture halls at Imperial and recorded our first album, ‘Queen,’ in 1971 while I was studying for my biology finals – it is amazing I passed.” — Roger Taylor
What Are Some Symptoms of Finals Stress?
If you are totally focused on studying for finals, you might not notice your stress, but here are some symptoms to look for:
- Muscle or eye twitches
- Excessive tiredness
- Extreme headaches
- Heightened levels of Irritability and frustration
- Being more forgetful than usual
Please share these Finals quotes with others by clicking the share button!