These “I tried” quotes will give you the required boost to succeed.
We have carefully selected the quotes to offer an excellent selection of inspirational words.
These quotes will motivate you to keep trying and continue your journey toward success.
Besides, we have also discussed the benefits of trying new things.
So without any further delay, let’s start!
What are the benefits of trying new things?
Below are a few of the most prominent benefits of trying new things.
- You can know yourself better
- It Stimulates creativity and enhances brainpower
- It helps to keep your fears away
- It helps in creating memories
1. You can Know Yourself Better
If trying new things is something that fuels your passion, you will always have a good time when doing things for the first time.
By frequently trying new things, you can start knowing more about yourself.
For instance, you can know about your likes and dislikes.
In this way, you can figure out what your preferences are and what your interests are in life.
If you think you know yourself better than anyone else, just go out there and try something new.
Because each time you try a new thing, you will always learn something about yourself.
2. It Stimulates Creativity and Enhances Brainpower
If you want to become creative and enhance the power of your brain, make sure to try new things quite often.
When you put yourself in a challenging situation, your brain utilizes all its power.
To put it simply, you can train your brain for difficult situations.
3. It Helps to keep your Fears Away
This is one of the best benefits of trying things you haven’t tried yet.
When you try a new thing, it helps you overcome fears associated with such an activity.
By continuing to do so, you eventually become a person who faces challenges with great courage.
4. It Helps in Creating Memories
You can have fun while trying new things now and then.
The memories thus created can bring a smile to your face for the years to come.
You can also share these memories and spend quality time with your family.
Top 10 I tried quotes
Here are the top 10 quotes we selected that are short yet motivational.
1. “I have tried so hard to do right.” — Grover Cleveland
2. “I tried being reasonable, I didn’t like it.” — Clint Eastwood
3. “I tried to – I wanted to work at Blockbuster.” — Evan Peters
4. “I haven’t tried to buffer myself. I like rolling the dice.” — Kevin Costner
5. “Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.” — Mae West
6. “I have never tried to compare myself to anyone else.” — Sachin Tendulkar
7. “I always tried to turn every disaster into an opportunity.” — John D. Rockefeller
8. “I just tried to keep my cool and continue with my race plan: to win.” — Mark Spitz
9. “God mode is something that I’ve always tried to unlock within myself.” — Israel Adesanya
10. “I’ve always tried to go a step past wherever people expected me to end up.” — Beverly Sills
I Tried quotes from popular figures
These I tried quotes are from popular figures around the globe, which makes them worthy of sharing.
11. “I’ve tried to lead a straight, clean life, not set any kind of a bad example.” — Elvis Presley
12. “I have tried lately to read Shakespeare, and found it so intolerably dull that it nauseated me.” — Charles Darwin
13. “I tried out various experiments described in treatises on physics and chemistry, and the results were sometimes unexpected.” — Marie Curie
14. “I tried to drown my sorrows, but the bastards learned how to swim, and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good feeling.” — Frida Kahlo
15. “I’ve tried everything. I’ve done therapy, I’ve done colonics. I went to a psychic who had me running around town buying pieces of ribbon to fill the colors in my aura. Did the Prozac thing.” — Jim Carrey
16. “I was a sociology major. And it had nothing to do necessarily with law, which is ultimately – I went to law school. But what I tried to do was choose something that I was passionate about or something that I cared about.” — Michelle Obama
17. “Whatever I have tried to do in life, I have tried with all my heart to do it well; whatever I have devoted myself to, I have devoted myself completely; in great aims and in small I have always thoroughly been in earnest.” — Charles Dickens
18. “Apart from values and ethics which I have tried to live by, the legacy I would like to leave behind is a very simple one – that I have always stood up for what I consider to be the right thing, and I have tried to be as fair and equitable as I could be.” — Ratan Tata
19. “I’m confident in who I am. I’ve come to a place in my life where I’ve accepted things that are me, as opposed to feeling pressure to explain myself to people around me. That’s just the way I’ve always tried to be. It didnt change when I became a star.” — Lady Gaga
20. “I’ve tried my hardest to bribe my chef, but my team have been clever and hired someone who not only is not bribable but who chases me round the house and makes sure I eat what he’s cooked, and he lays out my vitamin pills and supplements in front of me so I can’t ‘forget’ to take them.” — Usain Bolt
I Tried quotes that will urge you to keep going
I tried quotes listed below will motivate you to keep trying without getting disheartened by the failures.
21. “If I have any lasting worth, it will be because I have tried to make people remember what the Earth is meant to look like.” — Mary Oliver
22. “I tried to give the world a bit of creativity, lyrics. And for me, I will always represent music from Puerto Rico, reggaeton, Latin music.” — Bad Bunny
23. “When I wake up in the morning, I just can’t get started until I’ve had that first, piping hot pot of coffee. Oh, I’ve tried other enemas.” — Emo Philips
24. “I have tried to keep on with my striving because this is the only hope I have of ever achieving anything worthwhile and lasting.” — Arthur Ashe
25. “You try something, it doesn’t work, and maybe people even criticize you. In a fixed mindset, you say, ‘I tried this, it’s over.’ In a growth mindset, you look for what you’ve learned.” — Carol S. Dweck
26. “I, myself, have tried following people around me, and I’ve got lost and ended up feeling emptiness rather than a sense of accomplishment. I’d like everyone to find their own role models within themselves.” — Jisoo
27. “There are so many beautiful things that are a part of the world, and I’ve always looked at life that way; I’ve always tried to put on a smile and a brave front, not just for my kids but in my own life and all the difficulties that I’ve gone through.” — Gloria Estefan
28. “My lighter, more superficial side will always steal a march on the deeper side and therefore always win. You can’t imagine how often I’ve tried to push away this Anne, which is only half of what is known as Anne – to beat her down, hide her.” — Anne Frank
29. “Things don’t always go your way in football: there are always good and bad times. At the end of the day, you have to have a positive attitude and a strong mentality and not let any setbacks get you down. And that’s what I’ve done – I’ve tried to keep my composure, even when things aren’t going the way I’d like.” — Giovani Dos Santos
30. “You can have anything you want, but not everything. If it was really important to spend an afternoon at my daughter’s school, I had to think, how was I going to organize my life to do that? How could I become more efficient? I always tried to put my priorities on the table, personal, and professional, and work around them.” — Laura Lang
I Tried quotes for doing something new
If you love trying new things, these I tried quotes are just for you.
31. “I’ve lost love. I’ve tried to reclaim a lost love and didn’t know how to do it.” — Sam Worthington
32. “What a word is truth. Slippery, tricky, unreliable. I tried in these books to tell the truth.” — Lillian Hellman
33. “I’m totally not against plastic surgery. I’ve tried Botox before. That’s the only thing that I’ve done.” — Kim Kardashian
34. “I want to look back on my career and be proud of the work, and be proud that I tried everything.” — Jon Stewart
35. “I’ve always tried to twist the ideas of beauty that are maybe considered to be ugly by the mainstream.” — Sasha Velour
36. “If I pass away one day, I am happy because I tried to do my best. My sport allowed me to do so much because it’s the biggest sport in the world.” — Pele
37. “My life has actually been full of challenges and painful moments – but I tried to bury such circumstances and work with complete dedication.” — P. T. Usha
38. “I have tried to lift France out of the mud. But she will return to her errors and vomitings. I cannot prevent the French from being French.” — Charles de Gaulle
39. “I’ve tried many times to set out the case against the wicked fantasy of ‘ADHD,’ which usually earns me nothing but ignorant rage in return.” — Peter Hitchens
40. “I am not a vegetarian. For some time, I tried to be a semi-vegetarian, eating only fish, birds, and no red meat, but… I don’t know if I have an opinion on vegetarianism.” — Varg Vikernes
I Tried quotes for sharing on social media
These impressive I tried quotes are perfect for sharing with your friends and family via social media platforms.
41. “I’ve tried to lose weight two or three times, and every time, my golf game was horrible.” — John Daly
42. “Stay away from drugs. They’re not worth it. I’ve tried, but there’s none of them that’s worth it.” — Randy Newman
43. “I tried to contribute to the defeat of the Soviets. If I contributed 1%, it is 1% of something enormous.” — Edward Teller
44. “I have tried to know absolutely nothing about a great many things, and I have succeeded fairly well.” — Robert Benchley
45. “Learning the Italian was tough. I tried to really come at from a purist perspective, really learn the grammar, syntax and conjugations.” — Timothee Chalamet
46. “I know it is the fans that are responsible for me being here. I’ve always tried in each and every broadcast to serve the fans to the best of my ability.” — Harry Caray
47. “If I leave this Earth, I want to leave this Earth just knowing I’ve tried to give something back and tried to do something worthwhile with myself.” — Patrick Swayze
48. “I have always tried to hide my efforts and wished my works to have a light joyousness of springtime which never lets anyone suspect the labors it has cost me.” — Henri Matisse
49. “I am invariably late for appointments – sometimes as much as two hours. I’ve tried to change my ways but the things that make me late are too strong and too pleasing.” — Marilyn Monroe
50. “I’ve never tried to block out the memories of the past, even though some are painful. I don’t understand people who hide from their past. Everything you live through helps to make you the person you are now.” — Sophia Loren
Which of these I tried quotes do you like the most?
Reading these I tried quotes and sayings can give you the required push to continue trying until you reach your goal.
Once you have gone through our compilation, finding your favorite I tried quote won’t be that difficult.
If you have found one, please share it with us by commenting in the section below.
Also, don’t forget to share these quotes with your friends and family.
December 28, 2022 7:09 AM EST