60 Perfect Pinterest Quotes to Help You Feel Good
September 20, 2022 7:08 AM EST
Pinterest boards are all the rage.
You can add anything you want to your boards from recipes to decor.
Pinterest is also a great place to put together a board filled with short and profound inspirational quotes that you can turn to when you need a feel-good moment.
There are plenty of things that we encounter in our daily lives that bring us down, yet these Pinterest quotes will raise your spirits!
These Pinterest quotes will help boost your self-confidence and accept yourself.
When you are feeling like you aren’t strong enough to carry on, or everything is a challenge, these Pinterest quotes will keep you going.
One downside of Pinterest is that any quote can make it on there, and some promote unhealthy body image ideas.
These Pinterest quotes will remind you to love your body and take care of yourself.
Keep reading for some other Pinterest facts, and challenges of the popular social media platform.
If you love this quote collection, read out our most popular quote article about short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you need more inspirational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Pinterest quotes about self-confidence and accepting who you are
1. “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” — Marylin Monroe
You will also enjoy our article on Brené Brown Quotes.
2. “To accept ourselves as we are means to value our imperfections as much as our perfections.” — Sandra Bierig
3. “Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.” — Peter T. Mcintyre
4. “Don’t compare your chapter 1 to someone else’s chapter 20.” — Tom Bilyeu.
5. “Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.” — Steve Jobs.
6. “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
7. “Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.” — Theodore Roosevelt
8. “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.” — Shannon L. Alder.
9. “Be faithful to that which exists within yourself.” — Andre Gide.
10. “Who you are inside is what helps you make and do everything in life.” — Fred Rogers
11. “Who you think you are each day, completely determines the universe you live in.” — Ram Dass.
12. “Someone else’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.” — Les Brown
13. “Don’t let compliments mess with your head or criticism mess with your heart.” — Thibaut
You Might Also Like: Inspirational Pinterest Accounts for Daily Motivation
Pinterest quotes about strength
14. “One day you will tell your story of how you overcame what you want through and it will be someone else’s survival guide.” — Brene Brown
15. “I’ve learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.” — Maya Angelou
16. “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.” — Oprah Winfrey
17. “Kites rise highest against the wind- not with it.” —Winston Churchill
18. “If you can’t fly, then run if you can’t run then walk if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
19. “When we deny our stories, they define us. When we own our stories, we get to write a brave new ending.” — Brene Brown
20. “Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. Let this be a sign that you’ve got a big heart and aren’t afraid to let others see it. Showing your emotions is a sign of strength.” — Brigitte Nicole
Body positive Pinterest quotes
21. “In a world where you can be anything, be kind (to yourself).” — Unknown
22. “In a society that profits from your self-doubt, liking yourself is a rebellious act.” — Unknown
23. “Your body is a gift.” — Unknown
24. “No one has the power to make you feel bad about yourself without your permission.” — Unknown
25. “Work out because you love your body, not because you hate it.” — Unknown
26. “Trust the wisdom of your body.” — Unknown
27. “My body is a vessel for incredible things.” — Unknown
28. “You can’t hate yourself into a version of yourself you can love.” — Unknown
29. “You were born to be real, not to be perfect.” — Unknown
30. “People wear all sorts of things, but the best part is the part that’s on the inside. That’s what’s really you — the person inside.” — Fred Rogers
Pinterest quotes for getting through tough times
31. “I hope this season of change takes you to the place where you need to be, where your heart will be allowed to grow and free to feel.” — Dhiman
32. “You have been assigned this mountain so that you can show others it can be moved.” — Mel Robbins
33. “Kindness begins with the understanding that we all struggle.” — Charles Glassman
34. “Even the darkest of night will end and the sun will rise.” — Les Miserables
35. “I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.” — C.G. Jung
36. “There is nothing in nature that blooms all year long, so don’t expect yourself to do so either.” — Unknown
37. “May the petals teach me the art of letting go.” — Xan Oku
38. “Because no matter how tough the world becomes, you must never run out of sweetness.” — Bernando Kath
39. “Sometimes all that matters is that you’re still trying.” — Wilder
40. “The only failure is quitting. Everything else is just gathering information.” — Jen Sincero.
Pinterest quotes about love
41. “The more I think about it, the more I realize there is nothing more artistic than to love others.” — Vincent Van Gogh
42. “Love is a forest fire ignited by a firefly.” — Dona Mayoora
43. “It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” — Mother Teresa
44. “As the waves relentlessly seek the shore, so my thoughts continually return to you.” — John Mark Green
45. “Let me be an ocean and let me kiss you as many times as the ocean kisses the shore.” — Debsish Mridha
46. “Love is the best religion; it only cares and never kills anyone.” — Debasish Mridha
47. “Wisdom shows you the way; love is the way.” — Matshona Dhlivayo
48. “Money cannot buy love.” — Lailah Gifty Akita
49. “Love is not an emotion. It is your very existence.” — Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
50. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” — Lucille Ball
Pinterest Quotes About Success
51. “The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.” — John D. Rockefeller Jr
52. “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.” — Albert Einstein
53. “The path to success is to take massive determined action.” — Tony Robbins
54. “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.” ― Mark Twain
55. “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” — Steve Jobs
56. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” — Henry David Thoreau
57. “The secret to success is to know something nobody else knows.” — Aristotle Onassis
58. “The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you.” ― Bette Midler
59. “Success comes to those who become success conscious.” — Napoleon Hill
60. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” — Winston Churchill
Which of these Pinterest quotes is your favorite?
Being a mom who likes to think she is crafty, I am familiar with another downside of finding things on Pinterest.
You might also be familiar with the term ‘Pinterest Fail.’
Every time I try to make a cute snack or a Halloween-themed dinner, my sister says, “Did you see this on Pinterest?”
So what if I did?
That doesn’t mean it is impossible to replicate!
Someone did it and took a picture to prove it.
SIgh, sadly, those projects do not always come out picture worthy…
These Pinterest quotes and sayings about challenges and finding strength can help you make it through the “fails.”
Those few that remind you to love yourself and remember that nothing is perfect, are also helpful!
However, sometimes those Pinterest projects work out just like they are supposed to!
Remember to celebrate those moments!
What was your favorite Pinterest project?
How about your most epic Pinterest fail?
Share your story in the comment section below, so we can all commiserate together.