Rainbow Quotes Celebrating Hope After a Storm
A clear symbol of hope, let these beautiful rainbow quotes brighten your darkest days.
March 18, 2023 5:00 AM EST
No matter who you are, you must admit that rainbows are a thing of beauty, which these rainbow quotes portray.
After a storm passes, we see them as symbols of better things and they often lift our spirits high.
Seeing the rainbow is always a wonderful thing.
You may also enjoy our article on:
According to a study published in the journal Emotion, people who experience positive emotions, such as hope and happiness, are more likely to have better mental and physical health outcomes.
By sharing rainbow quotes that celebrate hope after a storm, you can help your audience improve their well-being.
The rainbow is a symbol of hope, inspiration, promise, good fortune, and wishes coming true.
If you’re in the middle of a storm in your life waiting for the rainbow, remember that anything magnificent often requires a battle, struggle, and patience.
Weathering the storm is a part of life.
Understand why you’re enduring the rain and never stop to learn along the way.
The delays you experience while fighting your challenges are valuable.
So instead of wasting your time whining, use it to assess what knowledge and additional skills you can gain.
And when your rainbow finally arrives, don’t forget all the energy, time, and sacrifices you had to make to reach your goals and dreams.
To help you celebrate the end of the storm, below is our collection of inspirational, wise, and thoughtful rainbow quotes, rainbow sayings, and rainbow proverbs, collected from a variety of sources over the years.
Also, check out our hand-picked selection of quotes about sunshine that will bring positive energy to your day.
If you enjoy this article, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
Browse our entire collection of inspirational quotes for more motivating ideas and concepts.
Rainbow quotes celebrating hope after a storm
A survey conducted by the National Science Foundation found that exposure to nature, such as viewing a rainbow, can reduce stress and anxiety and improve overall mood.
By sharing rainbow quotes, you can help your audience tap into the positive benefits of nature.
1. “And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
You will also enjoy our article on bob marley quotes.
2. “The greater your storm, the brighter your rainbow.” – Anonymous
You will also enjoy our article on black and white quotes.
3. “I like to look put together without trying too hard. I don’t want to look as if God’s made another rainbow – I prefer muted, autumnal colours, like most fading redheads.” – Anne Robinson
You will also enjoy our article on rainy day quotes.
4. “Don’t seek to be happy; let everyone else chase after that rainbow. Seek to be kind, and you’ll find the rainbow follows you.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
You will also enjoy our article on cloud quotes.
5. “Rainbows introduce us to reflections of different beautiful possibilities so we never forget that pain and grief are not the final options in life.” – Aberjhani
You will also enjoy our article on butterfly quotes.
6. “Happiness doesn’t always come in pink. Learn to appreciate the rainbow.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
You will also enjoy our article on Tyler the Creator quotes.
7. “Gratitude is the real treasure God wants us to find, because it isn’t the pot of gold but the rainbow that colors our world.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
You will also enjoy our article on sunset quotes.
8. “Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come shining through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
You will also enjoy our article on encouraging quotes.
9. “In life, you either choose to sing a rainbow, or you don’t. Keep singing.” – Kathleen Long
You will also enjoy our article on be yourself quotes sayings.
10. “Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.” – E.Y. Harburg
Also read these calm lake quotes that will bring your life peace.
Rainbow quotes to help you weather the storm
A study published in the journal Personality and Individual Differences found that people who have a greater appreciation for beauty, such as that found in a rainbow, tend to have higher levels of life satisfaction and happiness.
By sharing rainbow quotes that celebrate the beauty of the natural world, you can help your audience improve their overall well-being.
11. “I’m continually inspired by nature, and the rainbow is one of nature’s greatest optical phenomenon. The sighting of a rainbow never fails to bring a smile to people’s faces. They signify optimism and positivity: with them comes the sunshine after the rain.”- Matthew Williamson
You will also enjoy our article on bloom quotes.
12. “When I see a rainbow, I know that someone, somewhere loves me.” – Anthony T. Hincks
You will also enjoy our article on native american quotes.
13. “Don’t turn around. Don’t look back. Keep moving forward. Keep pushing. The pot of gold is at the end of the rainbow, not the beginning.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
You will also enjoy our article on i miss you quotes.
14. “Shine your soul with the same egoless humility as the rainbow and no matter where you go in this world or the next, love will find you, attend you, and bless you.” – Aberjhani
If you’re enjoying this article, you might also like these colorful blue quotes that will delight your senses and spark creativity.
15. “God puts rainbows in the clouds so that each of us – in the dreariest and most dreaded moments – can see a possibility of hope.” – Maya Angelou
16. “If you want to enjoy the rainbow, be prepared to endure the storm.” – Warren Wendel Wiersbe
17. “There comes a point in your life when you realize your hardest times are your best times, too—you will see the rainbow of your life.” – Roy Bennett
18. “Only rainbows after rain the sun will always come again.” – Tahlia Chi
19. “Rainbows reminds us that even after the darkest clouds and the fiercest winds there is still beauty.” – Katrina Mayer
20. “Teach them that rainbows appear after a storm to remind them that light begins and ends with all colors.” – Frederic M. Perrin
Also, reading these inspirational rain quotes will help wash away the stress and bring you the happiness you deserve!
Rainbow quotes to give you hope and courage
21. “Know that rainbows and butterflies are God’s gift to your joy.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
22. “Oftentimes, the brightest rainbows follow the darkest rainstorms.” – Unknown
23. “Life throws challenges, and every challenge comes with rainbows and lights to conquer it.” – Amit Ray
24. “Never scared of challenges that comes into our life like the cloud and rain, because the rainbows will come to surpass them; and teach ourselves to be a RAINBOW in other people’s cloud, to make them happy.” – Ejump
25. “To catch the butterflies and the rainbows of your dream, walk alone, keep faith in yourself, focus your energy and start the adventure.” – Amit Ray
26. “Rainbows are made of small raindrops. Happy lives are made from acts of kindness.” – Amit Ray
27. “All the best things in life are free: love, smiles, friends, family, pets & companions, thoughts, sunsets & sunrises and especially rainbows.” – Anthony T. Hincks
28. “It’s when you follow the rain clouds that you find out where the rainbows are hiding.” – Anthony T. Hincks
29. “When beauty is seen through the windows of the soul – rainbows appear and everything is magical. It feels simply divine.” – Angie Karan
30. “When thunderstorms roll in, you make a choice to either succumb with tears to the gloomy downpour, or smile and look for rainbows.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
Rainbow quotes to help you grow and move forward
31. “We will continue to chase rainbows unless we recognize that they are rainbows and there is no pot of gold at the end of them.” – Diane Ravitch
32. “Be proud of the incredible person that you are… and become a rainbow in someone’s cloudy day.” – Nyki Mack
33. “Like the rainbow after the rain, joy will reveal itself after sorrow.” – Rupi Kaur
34. “Let’s start a new slate, let’s look for the rainbow in every cloud and let’s be more humane and selfless, let us become more philanthropic- that’s my wish for the New Year.” – Charmaine J Forde
35. “It’s when a rainbow smiles that sadness is banished from the land.” – Anthony T. Hincks
36. “If you want to be a rainbow, all you have to do is just believe.” – Anthony T. Hincks
37. “Love from novels isn’t true love: it ends where it should begin. True love, deep love, grows up with time, throughout days of dullness and days of storms. It leaves in one’s heart a rainbow of tenderness and forgiveness which illuminates forever the beloved one.” – Gabrielle Dubois
38. “My eyes constantly seek the rainbow of my dreams and I sometimes fail to be grateful for raindrops that keeps my hope alive.” – Vijaya Gowrisankar
39. “If you don’t have a rainbow to give. Give a smile. It works just the same.” – Anthony T. Hincks
40. “Stay strong, there’s a rainbow after every storm.” – Anonymous
Inspirational rainbow quotes
41. “A person may only touch one person’s heart. A rainbow touches many.” – Anthony T Hincks
42. “To find the rainbow and life’s incredible beauties, learn to play with adversity.” – Debasish Mridha
43. “If you’re going on a journey, take a rainbow with you because you never know who you are going to meet.” – Anthony T. Hincks
44. “To be a rainbow in someone’s cloud is commendable, but I prefer to be the rain because it dampens cheeks and washes away tears.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
45. “You’re nobody’s rainbow. You’re nobody’s princess. You’re nobody’s doorway but your own, and the only one who gets to tell you how your story ends is you.” – Seanan McGuire
46. “Every sacrifice is another colour of your Rainbow!” – Cass van Krah
47. “Those who have darkness in their minds turn their bodies into darkness as well! Life is colourful; be like a rainbow, use every colour! Don’t get stuck in one colour, be colourful! Black, red, yellow, green, let all the colours be your colours! Those who have colourful minds will have colourful bodies as well!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
48. “Sometimes the greatest storms bring out the greatest beauty… Life can be a storm, but your hope is a rainbow and your friends and family are the gold.” – Steve Maraboli
49. “A friend of mine gave me a rainbow and it made me happy. So, I in turn, gave it to a complete stranger and then it made both of us smile.” – Anthony T. Hincks
50. “An optimist sees rainbows when there is rain.” – Debasish Mridha
Rainbow quotes that will make you strong
51. “Become a rainbow in someone’s life today.”― Anthony T. Hincks
52. “I adore the sky wearing a rainbow shawl of love for the birds so that they could fly free in warmth after the storm.”― Munia Khan
53. “I was afraid that I’d forgotten all the colors of the rainbow, but I know just where I can find them again.”― Megan Shepherd
54. “With all colors combined the world shines.”― Arefin Bashar Arif
55. “The diversity of different colours is displayed in a rainbow.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
56. “Give freedom to colours and then you shall meet the rainbow everywhere!”― Mehmet Murat ildan
57. “Life is not always fair. Sometimes you get a splinter sliding down a rainbow.”― Terri Guillemets
58. “We colour the world,
Not with the darkness of our pasts,
But with the rainbow of our hope.”― Jenim Dibie
59. “Rainbow of happiness is the byproduct of your inner sunshine, after the rain of sorrows.”― Vikrmn
60. “You are the rainbow that adds color to my gray skies.”― Avijeet Das
61. “Draw a curve with your each smile & let your happiness be known to the world like a stunning rainbow!”― Somya Kedia
62. “I’d rather see the world as a rainbow than endless shade of gray.”― Amani Abbas
63. “If it rains during sunshine, don’t worry; you’ll see your rainbow.”― Vikrmn
64. “Just look at the sky when the rainbow appears and all the richness of
colors will fascinate you completely.”― Eraldo Banovac
65. “And sometimes you realize the value of the rain by knowing how unreliable and vanishing the rainbow is.”― Nur Bedeir
Don’t forget to also check out these sky quotes for those who marvel at the world above.
Rainbow quotes to elevate your perspective
66. “I kind of view everybody like a rainbow. Everybody on the planet has all the colors of the rainbow inside.” ― Alexia Fast
67. “It’s greener on the other side, but it’s rainbows and gold on mine.” -.
68. “You’ll never find a rainbow if you’re looking down.” ― Charlie Chaplin
69. “If you have ever followed a rainbow to its end, it leads you to the ground on which you are standing.” – Alan Cohen
70. “If a rainbow makes a sound, or a flower as it grows, that was the sound of her laughter.” ― William P. Young
71. “When it looked like the sun wasn’t going to shine any more, there’s a rainbow in the clouds.” – Maya Angelou
72. “There can be no rainbow without a cloud and a storm.” ― John H. Vincent
73. “Each of us has the power and responsibility to become a rainbow in the clouds.” – Maya Angelou
74. “It takes both rain and sunshine to make a Rainbow.” ― Proverb
75. “Rainbows have a way of making the world seem right.” – Anthony T. Hincks
If you’re enjoying this article, you might also love our collection of yellow quotes for a happy aesthetic.
Beautiful rainbow quotes
76. “Have you ever seen the world upside down the rainbows seem to smile.” ― Kamu Auroville
77. “Moment the sky embraces the earth is called a rainbow.” –
Corina Abdulahm Negura
78. “After a debauch of thunder shower, the weather takes the pledge and signs it with a rainbow.” ― Thomas Bailey Aldrich
79. “Why chase rainbows when you’ve already caught one?.” – Anthony T. Hincks
80. “If you disturb the colors of the rainbow, the rainbow is no longer beautiful.” ― Denis Diderot
81. “When there is love in the heart, there are rainbows in the eyes, which cover every black cloud with gorgeous hues.” – Henry Ward Beecher
82. “If you want to see a rainbow, you have to learn to see the rain.” ― Paulo Coelho
83. “Love was a feeling completely bound up with color, like thousands of rainbows superimposed one on top of the other.” – Paulo Coelho
84. “Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray.” ― Lord Byron
85. “Why would I spend my life chasing rainbows when I can be still and see them in their full beauty.” – Rasheed Ogunlaru
You might also like these moon quotes to help you believe in your purpose.
Rainbow quotes to inspire you
86. “We are all part of the same rainbow. We are all reflections of each other. As unique and diverse as we are in character and skills, the source of all creation is as multidimensional as we are.”― Suzy Kassem
87. “My dream is to fly. Oh, my rainbow it is too high.” – Ruslana Korshunova
88. “Today’s teardrops are tomorrow’s rainbows.” – Ricky Nelson
89. “If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow, why oh why can’t I?” – Yip Harburg
90. “True love will never fade like a rainbow.” – Jon Jones
91. “There’s a rainbow in the sky, all the time, don’t be blind.” – Ziggy Marley
92. “I’d rather see the world as a rainbow than endless shade of gray.” –Amani
93. “One can enjoy a rainbow without necessarily forgetting the forces that made it.” – Mark Twain
94. “When the morning gathers the rainbow, want you to know I’m a rainbow too.” – Bob Marley
95. “At the end of the dream, on the other side of the rainbow, there’s only light.” – Frederick Lenz
You might also like these color red quotes that express passion.
More rainbow quotes and sayings
96. “We are rainbows, me and you. Every color, every hue.” – Miley Cyrus
97. “Don’t miss all the beautiful colors of the rainbow looking for that pot of gold.” – Unknown
98. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
99. “Count your rainbows, not your thunderstorms.” – Alyssa Knight
100. “Your true colors are beautiful like a rainbow.” – Cyndi Lauper
101. “Before you see the rainbow, you see the rain. If you want to reach your goals, you have to be able to put up with the pain.” — Unknown
102. “Focus on your rainbow and not your rain.” – Unknown
103. “The sky itself is the eighth color of the rainbow, spread over the whole sky for us, all the time.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson
104. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” – Dolly Parton
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Dolly Parton quotes from the iconic actress.
105. “It takes sunshine and rain to make a rainbow. There would be no rainbows without sunshine and rain.” — Roy T. Bennett
Also, check out these water quotes that will broaden your thoughts.
Hopeful rainbow quotes about life
106. “There’s always been a rainbow hanging over your head.” — Kacey Musgraves
107. “Dare to love yourself as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends.” — Aberjhani
108. “Where does the rainbow end, in your soul or on the horizon?” — Pablo Neruda
109. “If your dream is at the end of a rainbow, you’ll never reach it.” — Richie Norton
110. “Rainbows apologize for angry skies.” — Sylvia A. Voirol
111. “In a perfect world, human beings would co-exist harmoniously, like a rainbow. A multitude of colors, each layer vibrant and clear by itself, but in unison, boundless, breathtaking, celestial.” — Mariah Carey
112. “Every time you see a rainbow, every time you watch the sunset, and every time you remember a dream—they’re all little glimpses into what’s beyond our world.” — Kevin A. Kuhn
114. “There will always be darkness. There will always be more rain after the storm has ceased. But we need to search for the rainbow between those moments.” — K. Weikel
115. “You may complain that rain has stained your plans, but you cannot restrain the rain; rain is water and water is life. None appreciates rainbow and sunshine better than he on whose parade it has rained.” — Vincent Okay Nwachukwu
Rainbow quotes for everyday motivation
116. “You can be the most beautiful person in the world and everybody sees light and rainbows when they look at you, but if you yourself don’t know it, all of that doesn’t even matter.” – C. Joybell C.
117. “There’s always a rainbow after the rain.” – South Border
118. “Magic exists. Who can doubt it, when there are rainbows and wildflowers, the music of the wind and the silence of the stars? Anyone who has loved has been touched by magic. It is such a simple and such an extraordinary part of the lives we live.” – Nora Roberts
119. “When you look at the world, the world isn’t just one palette. It’s a beautiful rainbow, and why not have someone to represent that rainbow?” – Joan Smalls
120. “Look at the rainbow, it is made up of different colors, yet they do not split, because they know how beautiful they are when they stick together.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
121. “I’ll paint rainbows all over your blues.” – Jonathan Sebastian
122. “She comes in colors everywhere / She combs her hair / She’s like a rainbow.” – The Rolling Stones
123. “You’re a rainbow in a sometimes dark world.” – Tamara Bundy
124. “We color the world / Not with the darkness of our pasts / But with the rainbow of our hope.” – Jenim Dibie
125. “The presence of rainbow is a proof that everything will be okay after the storm.” – Unknown
Rainbow quotes to bring hope in trials
126. “It was the rainbow gave thee birth, and left thee all her lovely hues.” –W.H. Davies
127. “If the world’s a veil of tears, smile ‘til rainbows span it.” -Lucy Larcom
128. “I’ve always said, ‘Before you see the rainbow, it has to storm.’” –Marcus Smart
129. “Let no one who loves be unhappy, even love unreturned has its rainbow.” –James M. Barrie
130. “Rainbows always stand for hope.” –Rick Riordan
131. “May your journey through life be vibrant and full of colorful rainbows.” -Harley King
132. “The rainbow is a promise.” –Mary Clark Dalton
133. “We make our own rainbows while smiling through our tears.” –Peggy Toney Horton
134. “Teach me, O Lord, to glory in my cross. Teach me the value of my thorns. Show me how I have climbed to You through my path of pain. Show me that it is through my tears that I have seen rainbows.” –George Matteson
135. “‘When the bow is in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.’” –Genesis 9:16, The Bible
Rainbow quotes to color your gloomy day
136. “Climb every mountain , Ford Every stream
Follow every rainbow ,’Till you find your dream”
― Stephanie Laurens
137. “Hope is a rainbow of thought.” ― Harley King
138. “A heart of gold is where the rainbow begins.” ― Tammy L. Kubasko
139. “If they could, women would put make-up on the rainbow.” ― Ljupka Cvetanova
140. “Every vision has its own rainbow.” ― Vikrmn
141. “There is no envy, jealousy, or hatred between the different colors of the rainbow. And no fear either. Because each one exists to make the others’ love more beautiful.” ― Aberjhani
142. “Storm? Shine your light and make a rainbow.” ― Richie Norton
143. “There is no such thing as good or bad. There’s no black and white. There’s black, white, and every color in between. You’re like a rainbow …and some people are just colorblind.”
― Reem Aquil
144. “May I create plain fields by collecting clouds and bedeck them with arching rainbows.” ― Suman Pokhrel
145. “Taste the rainbow.” ― John Bowen
Rainbow quotes to withstand the storms
146. “Sunset is still my favorite color, and rainbow is second.” -Mattie Stepanek
147. “The rainbow is a part of nature, and you have to be in the right place to see it. It’s beautiful, all of the colors, even the colors you can’t see.” -Gilbert Baker
148. “And as he spoke of understanding, I looked up and saw the rainbow leap with flames of many colors over me.” -Black Elk
149. “I know that if odour were visible, as colour is, I’d see the summer garden in rainbow clouds.” -Robert Bridges
150. “To enjoy the rainbow, first enjoy the rain.” -Paulo Coelho
151. “My heart leaps up when I behold a rainbow in the sky.” -Author Unknown
152. “When it rains look for rainbows, when it’s dark look for stars.” -Oscar Wilde
153. “Don’t fear the storm, for the rainbow’s never far behind.” -Jamie Worthington
154. “Rainbows: The gift of Heaven to us all.” -Anthony T. Hincks
155. “The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.” -John Vance Cheney
Rainbow Quotes For Its Beautiful Magical Colors
155. “Of all of the results of the weather, rainbows are perhaps the most beautiful.” ― Robynne Eagan
156. “A rainbow is a promise made before time grows old. It’s a mysterious magic place hiding a pot of gold.” ― Moira Andrew
157. “Sooner or later, however, the storm ends, the sun appears, and perhaps there is even a rainbow to brighten the day.” ― John Shuman
158. “In pursuit of good fortune, I follow the rainbow and draw closer to the place where it touches the earth.” ― Paul Zolbrod
159. “Seeing rainbows brings you happiness and good fortune.” ― Linda J T
160. “Rainbows Beautiful and inspiring, rainbows never fail to take my breath away.” ― Theresa Cheung
161. “Rainbows are beautiful and so is our nation.” ― Martha Cooper
162. “There is no fear in understanding others for in that understanding you will only find Love on the other side of the Rainbow.” ― Sharon Kay Robinson
163. “Like the colors of the rainbow, when the people come together they look even more beautiful.” ― Stephanie Feeney
164. “Keep your head up and stand tall If you feel like your hurt will never end. Just know that in a storm- there’s always a rainbow around the bend!” ― Naomi Kingery
Rainbow Quotes To Brighten Up Your Mood
165. “I still find rainbows beautiful and inspiring, but I appreciate that there’s more to a rainbow than mere refraction of light.” — Ian Stewart
166. “Where the road goes I will travel I will not look for a sign I will follow the rainbow.” — Gloria Grantham
167. “Don’t worry, Wormy, the rainy season is coming soon and the most beautiful rainbow is going to come just for you.” — Olga Villa
168. “For every rainbow that ends, there’s a new beginning, and it’s really faith that made a rainbow appear.” — Gay Tamares
169. “Once upon a time, the rainbow visible in the sky after a storm represented all the colors there were. Our earth was designed that way.” — Arthur Firstenberg
170. “Make a wish upon the pastel rainbow that greets you in the early morning drizzle.” — Joanie Erickson
171. “If you want to see a rainbow you have to learn to see the rain.” — Paulo Coelho
172. “A rainbow is a promise made before time grew old. It’s a mysterious magic place hiding a pot of gold.” — Moira Andrew
173. “Like the colors of the rainbow when the people come together they seen even more beautiful.” — Stephanie Feeney
174. “Fill your life with emotions, as there are colors of rainbow.” — Parineeta Das
Rainbow Quotes for a Happy Ending
175. “No doubt, love comes in many colors of the rainbow.” ― Jon Jones
176. “A rainbow is the product of physics working for your appreciation of beauty.” ― Kyle Hill
177. “I think white is the most wonderful color of all, because within it one can find every color of the rainbow.” ― Richard Meier
178. “His eyes were that color you can’t see in the rainbow. Indigo.” ― Rainbow Rowell
179. “The image of those midwestern storms that rip up the world as you know it, and leave, like a sacrifice, a rainbow to make you forget what has come before.” ― Jodi Picoult
180. “Two bubbles found they had rainbows on their curves. they flickered out saying: “it was worth being a bubble, just to have held that rainbow thirty seconds.” ― Carl Sandburg
181. “Life’s a choice: you can live in black and white, or you can live in color. I’ll take every shade of the rainbow and the gazillion in between!” ― Karen Marie Moning
182. “The true harvest of my life is intangible – a little star dust caught, a portion of the rainbow I have clutched.” ― Henry David Thoreau
183. “Let me, O let me bathe my soul in colours; let me swallow the sunset and drink the rainbow.” ― Khalil Gibran
184. “We may run, walk, stumble, drive, or fly, but let us never lose sight of the reason for the journey or miss a chance to see a rainbow on the way.” ― Gloria Gaither
Which of these rainbow quotes was your favorite?
The sight of the rainbow is beautiful and powerful.
It is a reminder that there’s an end to the storm.
The rainbow is a sign of hope and new beginnings.
It reminds us that things will soon be better and brighter.
Hopefully, the above quotes will help you see the bright side so you can grow and move forward.
Did you enjoy these rainbow quotes?
Which of the quotes was your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.