There are a lot of lessons that we can learn from nature and gardening, as shown by the following sunflower quotes.
Let us know your favorite sunflower quote in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
Sunflowers are one of the most recognizable flowers.
They have large brown centers and deep golden petals all around.
But the thing that makes them the easiest to recognize is that they can grow over six feet tall.
The large size of these flowers, paired with the beautiful yellow petals, makes them exquisite to look at if you see a field of them.
What are the benefits of reading sunflower quotes?
Another thing that makes these flowers special is that they follow the sun throughout the day.
They turn their heads to soak in the sunshine.
These unique flowers are:
- Pleasing to the eye
- Can teach us some important lessons about life
- Represent faith, happiness, hope, and unity
- Commemorate 3rd anniversaries
Below is our collection of inspirational, wise, and thought-provoking sunflower quotes, sayings, and proverbs collected from various sources over the years.
Don’t forget to check out these blooming flower quotes that will make you appreciate the beauty around you.
Also, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily wisdom.
See the rest of our quote database for even more inspirational ideas and thoughts.
Sunflower quotes about pushing through hard times
1. “Sunflowers end up facing the sun, but they go through a lot of dirt to find their way there.” ― J.R. Rim
You will also enjoy our article on sunset quotes.
2. “Turn your face to the sun, and shadows follow behind you.” – Maori Proverb
You will also enjoy our article on birthday quotes.
3. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow. It’s what sunflowers do.” – Helen Keller
You will also enjoy our article on queen quotes.
4. “We’re all golden sunflowers inside.” – Allen Ginsberg
Inspirational sunflower quotes
5. “Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.” – Old French Proverb
You will also enjoy our article on Kahlil Gibran quotes.
6. “True friends are like bright sunflowers that never fade away, even over distance and time.” – Marie Williams Johnstone
You will also enjoy our article on Joe Dirt quotes.
7. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevensen
You will also enjoy our article on bloom quotes.
8. “Sunflowers are like people to me.” – Joan Mitchell
9. “The sunflower is mine, in a way.” – Vincent Van Gogh
You will also enjoy our article on Indigenous People’s Quotes.
10. “Every friend is to the other a sun, and a sunflower also. He attracts and follows.” – Jean Paul
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of garden quotes about the power of nature.
Thought-provoking sunflower quotes
11. “Be like a flower and turn your face to the sun.” – Kahlil Gibran
You will also enjoy our article on fruit quotes.
12. “The sunflower is a favorite emblem of constancy.” – Thomas Bulfinch
You will also enjoy our article on mad max quotes.
13. “Mom has a massive sunflower for a soul so big there’s hardly any room in her for organs.” ―Jandy Nelson
You will also enjoy our article on lotus flower quotes.
14. “Which way will the sunflower turn surrounded by millions of suns?” –
You will also enjoy our article on hustle quotes.
15. “Make it like a sunflower.” – Steve Jobs
You will also enjoy our article on awesome quotes and sayings.
16. “Big doesn’t necessarily mean better. Sunflowers aren’t better than violets.” – Edna Ferber
You will also enjoy our article on the perks of being a wallflower quotes.
17. “Never look directly at the sun, instead look at the sunflower.” – Vera Nazarian
You will also enjoy our article on outdoor quotes.
18. “And the yellow sunflower by the brook, in autumn beauty stood.” – William Cullen Bryant
You will also enjoy our article on moving quotes.
19. “The road to freedom is bordered with sunflowers.” – Martin Firrell
You will also enjoy our article on sunshine quotes.
20. “All flowers are beautiful in their own way, and that’s like women too.” – Miranda Kerr
Also, check out these yellow quotes for a happy aesthetic.
Beautiful sunflower quotes
21. “Attention shifted to him like sunflowers turning to the sun.” – Khaled Hosseini
22. “Yellow is my favorite summer color – it makes me feel like a sunflower.”–Bria Vinaite
23. “A sunflower field is like a sky with a thousand suns.” – Corina Abdulahm-Negura
Sunflower quotes to brighten your day
24. “The flower that follows the sun does so even in cloudy days.”– Robert Leighton
25. “Let a hundred flowers bloom.” – Mao Zedong
26. “Open the bloom of your heart and become a gift of beauty to the world.”– Bryant McGill
27. “Every flower blooms at a different pace.” – Suzy Kassem
28. “A flower does not use words to announce its arrival to the world; it justs blooms.”– Matshona Dhliwayo
29. “If you tend to a flower, it will bloom, no matter how many weeds surround it.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
30. “Her smile put the sunflower to shame.” – Jerry Spinelli
Don’t forget to check out these farmer quotes that will make you love the land.
Sunflower quotes to brighten your life
31. “As for marigolds, poppies, hollyhocks, and valorous sunflowers, we shall never have a garden without them, both for their own sake, and for the sake of old-fashioned folks, who used to love them.” – Henry Ward Beecher
32. “Space for the sunflower, bright with yellow glow, To court the sky.” – Unknown
33. “Despite knowing they won’t be here for long, they still choose to live their brightest lives — sunflowers.” – Rupi Kaur
34. “I want to be like a sunflower so that even on the darkest days I will stand tall and find the sunlight.” – Unknown
35. “If roses tried to be sunflowers, they would lose their beauty; and if sunflowers tried to be roses, they would lose their strength.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
36. “A rose can never be a sunflower, and a sunflower can never be a rose. All flowers are beautiful in their own way, and that’s like woman too.” – Unknown
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of rose quotes that celebrate the beautiful flower
37. “Like a single sunbeam on a warm summer day, there is an exuberance and brilliance in a sunflower.” – Unknown
38. “The head of all flower heads is one flower; the sunflower in the sky, that gives the others vivid color stemming from the inside.” ― Curtis Tyrone Jones
39. “Flowers have an expression of countenance as much as men and animals. Some seem to smile; some have a sad expression; some are pensive and diffident; others again are plain, honest and upright, like the broad-faced sunflower and the hollyhock.” ― Henry Ward Beecher
40. “A sunflower poem: The lofty follower of the sun, Sad when he sets, shuts up her yellow leaves, Drooping all night; and when he warm returns. Points her enamor’d bosom to his ray.” – James Thomson
Sunflower quotes that will make your day
41. “Which makes it ironic my favorite flower isn’t even indigenous to the British Isles, let alone Yorkshire. I don’t think there’s anything on this planet that more trumpets life than the sunflower.” – Tim Firth
42. “My will broke at the sound of his voice, and my head turned with as much inevitability as a sunflower turning its face to the sun.” – Patricia Briggs
43. “…we’re all beautiful golden sunflowers inside, we’re all blessed by our own seed & golden hairy naked accomplishment.” – Allen Ginsberg
44. “Ah Sunflower, weary of time / Who countest the steps of the sun; / Seeking after that sweet golden clime / Where the traveler’s journey is done.” – William Blake
45. “Does she realize she looks like a sunflower, ready to rain sunlight on all who look down upon her?” – Simone Elkeles
46. “Light-enchanted sunflower, thou Who gazest ever true and tender On the sun’s revolving splendour.” – Pedro Calderon de la Barca
47. “Sunflowers in spring, they’re just like you / Sunflower wipe away your tears / All your doubts and fears / You were born to fly, so high.”–Alice Peacock
If you’re enjoying these quotes, read our collection of spring quotes, celebrating the new season.
48. “The earth paints a portrait of the sun at dawn with sunflowers in bloom. Unhappy with the portrait, she erases it and paints it again and again.” – Rabindranath Tagore
49. “A long time ago in a kingdom by the sea there lived a princess as tall and bright as a sunflower.”–Jeanne Desy
50. “I chose a sunflower because when darkness descends they close up to regenerate. But I really wish I’d never had the tattoo in the first place. Clean, clear skin is always better.” – Halle Berry
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of summer quotes to celebrate the season of outdoor exploration and fun.
Sunflower quotes to spread happiness
51. “The morning glories and the sunflowers turn naturally toward the light, but we have to be taught, it seems.” – Richard Rohr
52. “My work is the world. Here the sunflowers, there the hummingbird – equal seekers of sweetness. Here the quickening yeast; there the blue plums.” – Mary Oliver
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of blue quotes about the power of colors.
53. “I want to encourage women to embrace their own uniqueness. Because just like a rose is beautiful, so is a sunflower, so is a peony. I mean, all flowers are beautiful in their own way, and that’s like women too.” – Miranda Kerr
54. “Wherever the sun goes / The sunflower will follow / Through all of the pain / And all of the sorrow.” – Londrelle
55. “Restless sunflower; cease to move.” – Pedro Calderon de la Barca
56. “Smile to the world and smile to the people you love, as a sunflower smiles at the sun.”– Remez Sasson
57. “I am painting with the same enthusiasm as a Marseillaise eats bouillabaisse … I am painting big sunflowers.” – Vincent Van Gogh
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of painting quotes about the power of creating with color.
58. “Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.” – James Matthew Barrie
59. “There are not too many fables about man’s misuse of sunflower seeds.” – Richard Brautigan
60. “Look at the sunny side of everything.”– Christian D. Larsen
Sunflower quotes to freshen your day
61. “So, I’m off to the market to buy a few sunflowers to place in a vase on my kitchen table. Have a beautiful day!”— Olivia Dunn
62. “Always look at the brighter side of life, just like the sunflower, which looks upon the sun, not the dark clouds.” – Unknown
63. “I faced the gaudy sunflower on her canvas bag — it looked hand-painted, and at last, my eyes fell into hers. I said, ”Thanks for the card.” Her smile put the sunflower to shame. She walked off.” – Jerry Spinelli
64. “Stand tall and face the sun.” – Unknown
65. “Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.”– Luther Burbank
66. “If I were a flower… I would be a sunflower. To always follow the sun, turn my back to darkness, stand proud, tall and straight even with my head full of seeds.” – Pam Stewart
67. “Bring me then the plant that points to those bright Lucidites swirling up from the earth, and life itself exhaling that central breath! Bring me the sunflower crazed with the love of light.” – Eugenio Montale
68. “I am working with the enthusiasm of a man from Marseilles eating bouillabaisse, which shouldn’t come as a surprise to you because I am busy painting huge sunflowers.” – Vincent Van Gogh
69. “Fame is the scentless sunflower, with gaudy crown of gold; But friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
70. “In the morning the sunflower blossoms due to the sun’s rays. This morning I just wanted to remind you that my heart blossoms with love for you every day I wake up and it is going to do that forever.” – Sheila Carey
You might also like these color red quotes that express passion.
Motivational sunflower quotes
71. “They blossomed, they did not talk about blossoming.” ― Dejan Stojanovic,
72. “Every flower must grow through dirt.”– Laurie Jean Sennott
73. “What a lonely place it would be to have a world without a wildflower.” – Roland R. Kemler
74. “Like wildflowers; You must allow yourself to grow in all the places people thought you never would.”– E.V.
75. “Let us dance in the sun, wearing wildflowers in our hair.” – Susan Polis Schutz
If you’re enjoying these quotes, read our collection of dance quotes to help you find the perfect words about movement.
76. “Don’t let the tall weeds cast a shadow on the beautiful flowers in your garden.”– Steve Maraboli
77. “You look beautiful as a sunflower and charming as a rose.” – Avijeet Das
78. “A flower blooming in the desert proves to the world that adversity, no matter how great, can be overcome.”– Matshona Dhliwayo
79. “Tomorrow it may rain, so I’ll follow the sun.” – The Beatles
80. “If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.”– Frances Hodgson Burnett
More sunflower quotes
81. “She is a sunflower! She brings hope to people.” – Avijeet Das
82. “A sunflower teaches us so much about love.” – Samrah Ahmad
83. “Then one by one they raised their faces to the sky. ‘Like a field of sunflowers.” – Fiona Valpy
84. “I think it’s something to do with the nurturing side of the psyche; tying up a sunflower or whatever and helping it grow, it is just some kind of core human experience.” – Joe Lycett
85. “I can’t feel bad about being who I am, just like the girl next to me can’t feel bad about being who she is. Because a rose can never be a sunflower, and a sunflower can never be a rose.” – Miranda Kerr
86. “I remember my first role as a sunflower at nine.” – Kay Kay Menon
87. “Pick up a sunflower and count the florets running into its centre, or count the spiral scales of a pine cone or a pineapple, running from its bottom up its sides to the top, and you will find an extraordinary truth: recurring numbers, ratios and proportions.” – Charles Jencks
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of pineapple quotes to hail the queen of tropical fruits.
88. “Be a Sunflower in a field of roses.” – T.F. Fox
89. “Sunflowers show us the beauty of staying connected with all that nourishes and sustains us.” – Unknown
90. “A flower and a snake can be poisonous!” ― Raigon Stanley
91. “I love you more than all the bees in a Sunflower field.” – H.C.
92. “She may be a rose dipped in gold, be he prefers Sunflowers.” – Katrina Nutter
Sunflower Quotes to Make You Smile
93. “Who knows what may lie around the next corner? There may be a window somewhere ahead. It may look out on a field of sunflowers.” – Joe Hill
94. “Every flower blooms in its own time.” – Ken Petti
95. “He that will enjoy the brightness of sunshine, must quit the coolness of the shade.” – Samuel Johnson
96. “Even the tiniest of flowers can have the toughest roots.” – Shannon Mullen
97. “Many eyes go through the meadow, but few see the flowers in it.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
98. “Spring: A lovely reminder of how beautiful change can truly be.” – Unknown
99. “Be honest, be nice, be a flower not a weed.” – Aaron Neville
100. “I am in awe of flowers. Not because of their colors, but because even though they have dirt in their roots, they still grow. They still bloom.” – D. Antoinette Foy
101. “Happiness held is the seed; happiness shared is the flower.” – John Harrigan
102. “I always like to have flowers on the table. I think they make it look special.” – Ina Garten
103. “There are always flowers for those who want to see them.” – Henri Matisse
Sunflower quotes to inspire your day
104. “I will admit you are the finest if not the loveliest rose in the garden. But you see, my dear, I was looking for a sunflower.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
105. “And to this day I love endless landscapes, big horizons, sunflowers, and narcissi.” – Gisela Hausmann
106. “Sunflowers know the secret of life is to follow the sun.” – Clifford Thurlow
107. “If all your dreams have broken and gone, if you feel isolated in your own private world, go out this minute and buy a sunflower.” – Clifford Thurlow
108. “…so far, the sunflowers blended into one another, creating a solid carpet of golden yellow.Somewhere out there was my future.” – Tanya Guerrero
109. “look at its shape, with vibrant yellows and oranges, a sunflower can brighten your day…it’s as if it is smiling like a happy face painted on the sun.” – Bodhi Smith
110. “You are touching so many people’s lives. You are a Sunflower.” – Avijeet Das
111. “Some of us believe that when it is dark and the Sun is hiding, the sunflowers turn to each other, and energize and strengthen each other. This faith is beautiful.” – Neena Verma
112. “Many flowers open to the sun, but only one follows him constantly. Heart, be thou the sunflower, not only open to receive God’s blessing, but constant in looking to Him.” – Jean Paul
113. “Let the sunflowers of thy soul bloomin the sunshine.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
Sunflower quotes about sunflower seeds
114. “For lunch, it’s usually a salad with sunflower seeds, cucumbers, celery, and a lot of vegetables.” — JaVale McGee
115. “Growing up in Texas, I am a sunflower seeds and Dr. Pepper guy. If I have that, I’m pretty much good to go on any road trip, anywhere.” — Chris Harrison
116. “I kick off my metabolism with a glass of O.J. and a pretty big smoothie. I put in chia seeds, flax seeds, raw organic honey, fresh spinach, hemp seeds, avocado, matcha, spirulina, raw almond butter, almond milk, berries, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds.” — Andreja Pejic
117. “Jesus was not this wimpy little guy who walked around munching sunflower seeds and saying nice things to people. The real Jesus of the Bible said, ‘Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar’s.’ That is: Obey the government.” — Robert Jeffress
118. “As a rule I start the day with a delicious health cocktail which includes soya protein powder, porridge oats, water, vitamin C, sunflower seeds and honey, plus Dr Udo’s Ultimate Oil Blend for all the essential fatty acids your body needs.” — Lisa Stansfield
Additional sunflower quotes for flower lovers
119. “Sunflowers never lie.” – Emily Byrnes
120. “Sunflowers and seashells and logarithmic spirals…” – Keri Hulme
121. “Sunflower-bordered roads always seem to me the roads to freedom.” – Willa Cather
122. “The only way to love a flower, to respect its beauty is to protect its life! If someone gives you flowers, know that they don’t like flowers because you protect and keep alive what you love!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
123. “They’re in bloom because they’ve found where they belong.” – Mark Sippings
124. “In a crowd of roses, choose to be a sunflower. Thornless. Unwithering. Abundant in seeds.” – Jatawny M. Chatmon
125. “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller
126. “If every tiny flower wanted to be a rose, spring would lose its loveliness.” – Therese of Lisieux
127. “Flowers don’t tell, they show.” – Stephan Skeem
128. “Where flowers bloom so does hope.” – Lady Bird Johnson
Happy sunflower quotes
129. “Yes, I need you, my fairy-tale. Because you are the only person I can talk with about the shade of a cloud, about the song of a thought — and about how, when I went out to work today and looked a tall sunflower in the face, it smiled at me with all of its seeds.” – Vladimir Nabokov
130. “Things will get better and improve. Every flower will bloom.” ― Bhuwan Thapaliya
131. “Eagle of flowers! I see thee stand, And on the sun’s noon-glory gaze; With eye like his, thy lids expand, And fringe their disk with golden rays: Though fix’d on earth, in darkness rooted there, Light is thy element, thy dwelling air, Thy prospect heaven.” – James Montgomery
132. “When a flower doesn’t bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.” ― Alexander Den Heijer
133. “Sunflowers in the tall grass, we were born to thrive but not born to last” – Unknown
134. “I plant the sunflowers and get back daily glee.” – Unknown
135. “Some people are just so much sunshine to the square inch.” – Walt Whitman
136.“A flower earns its honor in the dirt.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
137. “A flower will always grow in the direction of the sun because beauty recognises beauty.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
138. “Life advice from a sunflower: be bright, sunny, and positive. Spread seeds of happiness. Rise, shine, and always hold your head high.” – Unknown
More Inspirational Sunflower Quotes
139. “When you have sunflowers, you have a little bit of sunshine even on a cloudy day.” – Unknown
140. “And the yellow sunflower by the brook, in autumn beauty stood, Till fell the first from the clear cold heaven, as falls the plague on men, And the brightness of their smile was gone, from upland glade and glen.” – William C. Bryant
141. “Do you know where the sunflowers’ lights go when they die?” – Adriani Putri
142. “The sunflowers are there. They lack only the conditions of sun, heat, rain and July. Just because we cannot see them does not mean that they do not exist.” – Thích Nhất Hạnh
143. “All flowers have their own beauty, but the Sunflower alone has the distinction of being named after the sun!” – Unknown
144. “The sunflower is a mystery, just as every single thing in the universe is.” – Robert Farrar Capon
145. “When van Gogh paints sunflowers, he reveals, or achieves, the vivid relation between himself, as man, and the sunflower, as sunflower, at that quick moment of time.” – D. H. Lawrence
146. “Standing in a sunflower field on a sunny days gives you the feeling of being completely engulfed in sunshine.” – Unknown
147. “Someone was sitting in front of a sunflower, watching the sunflower, a cup of sun, and so I tried it too. It was wonderful; I felt the whole universe in the sunflower.” – Shunryu Suzuki
148. “I don’t know why, but I love sunflowers, and I just have this vivid memory of being in a field of sunflowers and how they felt like trees. They felt so tall.” – Oksana Masters
Sunflower Quotes To Help You Face The Bright Side Of Life
149. “What god does a sunflower believe in? That’s the god I believe in.” ― Marty Rubin
150.” ‘Bibliotropic,’ Hugh said. ‘Like sunflowers are heliotropic, they naturally turn towards the sun. We naturally turn towards the bookshop.’” — Jo Walton
151. “The sunflower is the most joyous of all of nature’s flowers.” — Laynni Locke
152. “Sunflowers are my friends.” — Laynni Locke
153. “Van Gogh’s sunflowers, it seems, are wilting, just like their real-life counterparts did.” — Kassia St. Clair
154. “Like sunflowers, galaxies, and fingerprints, your life is an intricately designed spiral.” — Kristen Lee
155. “Come with me into the field of sunflowers is a better line than anything you will find here, and the sunflowers themselves are far more wonderful than any words about them.” — Mary Oliver
156. “It is easier to pluck a flower than to nurture it; which is why some would prefer to destroy your talents than nurture them.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
157. “A sunflower for my sunflower. To brighten the dark October days you hate so much. Plant some more, and be safe in the knowledge a warm and bright summer awaits.” — Cecelia Ahern
158. “She stood out like a sunflower in a field of wheat.” — Jennifer L. Armentrout
Sunflower Quotes About its Beautiful Scenery
159. “Unholy battered old thing you were, my sunflower O my soul, I loved you then!” — Allen Ginsberg
160. “Sunflower on the shoreline, shining brightly underneath the moonlight, caught me by surprise.” — Audio Medic
161. “A perfect beauty of a sunflower! A perfect excellent lovely sunflower existence! A sweet natural eye to the new hip moon woke up alive and excited grasping in the sunset shadow sunrise golden monthly breeze!” — Allen Ginsberg
162. “Sunflowers growing through a crack in the sidewalk have what it takes to survive.” — Bob Crewe
163.“Her heart bloomed sunflowers so she would always face the light.” — Gemma Troy
164. “To be nothing. Of all the ways the sunflower has of loving light, regret is the most beautiful shadow on the sundial.” — Andre Breton and Paul Eluard
165. “His eyes were the colour of gold, of sunflowers and butterscotch and lemons hanging heavy on their boughs.” — Jest Marissa Meyer
166. “The flowers you see blooming in the sunshine were once hidden seeds waiting patiently for the rain.” ― Chrisy Ann Martine
167. “The cops drive by to do some more good deeds. A young black male spits a sunflower seed in the air.” — Dred Scott
168. “Like the young sunflower, when we follow the Savior of the world, the Son of God, we flourish and become glorious despite the many terrible circumstances that surround us. He truly is our light and life.” — Quentin L. Cook
Sunflower Quotes To Make You Feel Bright in Your Soul
169. “And the camera will visualize the sunflower far more perfectly than van Gogh can.” ― D. H. Lawrence
170. “The author O. Henry taught me about the value of the unexpected. He once wrote about the noise of flowers and the smell of birds—the birds were chickens and the flowers dried sunflowers rattling against a wall.” ― Chuck Jones
171. “Not only does a lens distort forms, but the ordinary plate makes an unholy mess of colour in its tone relations. Yellow becomes black, and blue white. Black sunflowers against a white sky – what a travesty!” ― Walter J. Phillips
172.”There was the gaudy patch of sunflowers beside the west gate of the palace of the Prince of Ombria, that did nothing all day long but turn their golden-haired, thousand-eyed faces to follow the sun.” ― Patricia A. McKillip
173. “You know that Jeannin has the peony, Quost has the hollyhock, but I have the sunflower, in a way.” ― Vincent van Gogh
174. “I think the worst lie I ever told was, because my last name is Goth, I used to tell kids at school that I used to be related to ‘Van Gogh’ and when I turned 18, I would inherit all the fortune from the sunflower painting.” ― Mia Goth
175. “You’ll emerge so bright that the haters will be blinded. And darling, you’ll be the sun then, bright and beautiful, but they won’t be your sunflowers.” — Minahil
176. “I thought maybe I could become like the next Van Gogh. I bought a sunflower and painted it, and it looked like the work of a 6-year-old.” ― Takeshi Kitano
177. “Come, come and sit beside me and watch the Sun and Sunflowers toast each other and perceive that peace is just a drink away from the eternity.” ― Bhuwan Thapaliya
178. “She herself asked for nothing, but her sex made its demands like a sunflower germinating in a tomb.” ― Clarice Lispector
Sunflower Quotes to Celebrate Their Unique Allure
179. “The sunflowers turn their face toward the Sun, the fools, toward the darkness!” — Mehmet Murat Ildan
180. “The smallest flower is a thought, a life answering to some feature of the Great Whole, of whom they have a persistent intuition.”— Honore de Balzac
181. “One of the remarkable characteristics of young wild sunflowers, in addition to growing in soil that is not hospitable, is how the young flower bud follows the sun across the sky.” — Quentin L. Cook
182. “When a flower and a child come together, it makes two flowers or two children because every child is a flower, and every flower is a child.”— Mehmet Murat Ildan
183. “Standing among the sunflowers, I craved divinity.”— Michael Paterniti
184. “Always hold your head high like a sunflower that stretches toward the light.”— Malene Rossau
185. The very best relationship has a gardener and a flower. The gardener nurtures and the flower blooms.”— Carole Radziwill
186. “Sweetest of the sunflowers, yeah, you’re the sun to me.” — Zach Bryan
187. “Politeness is the flower of humanity.” — Joseph Joubert
188. “To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.”— Audrey Hepburn
Sunflower Quotes To Inspire You Everyday
189. “Your Soul is a perfect fragment of Source. Your purpose lives within the blueprint of your Soul, which, like a sunflower in full bloom, contains many seeds of golden light.” ― Kris Franken
190. “You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot keep spring from coming.” — Pablo Neruda
191. “Everything that makes me smile is my sunflower.” ― Bhuwan Thapaliya
192. “A flower can be defined by its unique beauty and an incredible allure.” — Happiness Shuma
193. “The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all.” – Mulan
194. “Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.” – Gérard de Nerval
195. “Hidden inside every flower are seeds of imagination, destiny, and future dreams.” — Sondra Faye
196. “When admiring other people’s gardens, don’t forget to tend to your own flowers.” ― Sanober Khan
197. “I must have flowers, always, and always.” — Claude Monet
198. “With flowers in mind, nothing inside the world seems cruel.” — Laura Chouette
Be like the sunflower
Model your life after the sunflower.
When times are tough, make sure that you stay focused on the positive things in the same way that the sunflower keeps its face turned towards the sun.
Do your best to mimic the brightness of the yellow petals in your demeanor and how you treat people.
And remember to stand tall the same way the sunflower does.
Don’t be afraid to show the world all the things that make you unique and special.
Keep a few of the quotes from above around in places where you will see them and be reminded of them throughout your day.
What’s your biggest takeaway from these beautiful sunflower quotes?
Do you have any other favorite quotes to add?
Let us know in the comment section below.