Sometimes when life feels a little hard, it’s good to be reminded that God is Good. These God is good quotes will help you think about the blessings that you have in your life.
There are few things that remain consistent in life. People don’t tend to be one of those things. It’s easy to fall off track of the good habits that we’re trying to build in our life.
It’s easy to have an off day and be a little harsher with others than we want to be. And it’s easy to let selfish ambition get in the way of putting others first. But one of the things that’s always consistent is that God is good.
If you’re struggling to see that in your life right now, these God is good quotes can be a great reminder.
Don’t forget to also check out these bible quotes to spread the faith and compassion.
God is good quotes from Bible verses
1. “The Lord, the Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in goodness and truth.” – Exodus 34:6
2. “Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who trusts in Him!” – Psalm 34:8
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of blessed quotes to help you idenity the blessings in your life.
3. “The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; and He knows those who trust in Him.” – Nahum 1:7
4. “The Lord is upright; He is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.” – Psalm 92:15
5. “Hear me, O Lord, for Your loving kindness is good; turn to me according to the multitude of Your tender mercies.” – Psalm 69:16
6. “The Lord is good to all, and his mercy is over all that he has made.” – Psalm 145:9
7. “And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.” – Genesis 1:31
8. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. – John 3:16
9. “Oh, how abundant is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you and worked for those who take refuge in you, in the sight of the children of mankind!” – Psalm 31:19
10. “Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His steadfast love endures forever!” – 1 Chronicles 16:34
11. “Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God; Your Spirit is good. Lead me in the land of uprightness.” – Psalm 143:10
12. “Oh, how great is Your goodness, which You have laid up for those who fear You, which You have prepared for those who trust in You in the presence of the sons of men! You shall hide them in the secret place of Your presence from the plots of man; You shall keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.” – Psalm 31:19-20
13. “As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good, to bring it about that many people should be kept alive, as they are today.” – Genesis 50:20
14. “For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving.” – 1 Timothy 4:4
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of God quotes that will help you find direction and purpose.
Loving God is good quotes
15. “Understand that God is always faithful in His love for you.” – Karen Middleton
16. “God loves you and offers a wonderful plan for your life.” – Mary DeKok Blowers
17. “Before anybody can even come to understand or even show love to another person in a relationship is to know that God is love, which is the ultimate key to unlock all other love. John Franks.” – John Franks
18. “The opposite of fear is LOVE so today meditate on God’s unconditional love for you and watch fear leave your heart and life!” – Gloria Coleman
19. “When you realize that you are deeply loved by God, it enables you to love deeply.” – Marty Cauley
20. “But here’s the mystery: God loves that face in the mirror, that loser staring back at me. He loves losers – and he uses the unusable.” – Daniel Hochhalter
21. “As a teenager, I heard the gospel – that God loved me, He had a plan for my life, and I needed to ask forgiveness for my sins to receive Christ into my heart and experience eternal life. I did just that, and my whole world changed when I became a follower of Jesus.” – Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
22. “Do not doubt that God holds you, and do not doubt for one minute that God loves you.” – Danielle Shroyer
23. “In our own lives, it’s okay to make mistakes and be confused, anxious, and stressed. It’s normal and God still loves us.” – Mona M. Hanna
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of confused quotes to help you make a big decision.
24. “God is love. He doesn’t just stand for it. He is the perfect example of what love is.” – S. Levine, Marriage: God and Marriage
Inspirational God is good quotes
25. “Mornings are considered the perfect time to pray. It is when you get a fresh start and just meditate on the goodness of God in your life.” – Rebecca Small
26. “Remembering the goodness of God in the past will help us in seasons where it’s harder to see Him.” – Esther Fleece
27. “Because God is gracious and loving by nature, He has offered us hope beyond this world.” – John Stange
28. “When we do not measure up to the standards we have set for ourselves we become discouraged. But we have to realize that God is not discouraged with us.” – K. P. Yohannan
29. “Thank God for your daily bread. God is all sufficient and a great provider.” – Lailah gifty Akita
30. “God is absolutely good; and so, assuredly, the cause of all that is good.” – Walter Raleigh
31. “God is good all the time. Every time.” – Russell Wilson
32. “God will fight your battles if you just keep still. He is able to carry you through. Trust him. Keep standing, keep believing and keep hoping.” – Germany Kent
33. “Life is good because God is great.” – Anonymous
34. “God is good to me, even when life doesn’t feel good to me.” – Lysa TerKeurst
35. “God’s grace, quite simply, is God’s mercy and goodness toward us.” – Billy Graham
36. “God is waiting to satisfy us, yet His goodness will not satisfy us if we are already full of other things.” – John Bevere
37. “This is true faith, a living confidence in the goodness of God.” – Martin Luther
38. “God’s grace and forgiveness, while free to the recipient, are always costly for the giver. From the earliest parts of the Bible, it was understood that God could not forgive without sacrifice. No one who is seriously wronged can “just forgive” the perpetrator.” – Timothy Keller
39. “God is waiting to satisfy us, yet His goodness will not satisfy us if we are already full of other things.” – John Bevere
40. “God’s goodness is the root of all goodness.” – William Tyndale
41. “Prayer opens the heart to God, and it is the means by which the soul, though empty, is filled with God.” – John Bunyan
42. “Faith is deliberate confidence in the character of God whose ways you cannot understand at the time.” – Oswald Chambers
God is good quotes that will brighten your day
43. “God is like oxygen. You can’t see Him, but you can’t live without Him!” – Unknown
44. “Believe. You are never alone, God is always with you.” – Catherine Pulsifer
45. “I believe in God not because my parents told me, not because the church told me, but because I’ve experienced His goodness and mercy myself.” – Unknown
46. “Where God guides, He provides. No matter how things look, God is still in control. Stay in peace and be hopeful. Your blessing is coming soon.” – Germany Kent
47. “God is love. God proved His love not by His needing of us, but by His giving to us.” – T.D. Jakes
48. “People may break your heart and drive you crazily. God is the only dependable person you should rely on.” – Israelmore Ayivor
49. “So be kind, and be grateful that God is kind. It is a happy way to live.” – Jeffrey R. Holland
50. “God is good, not because of the wonderful, but the other way around. The wonderful is, because God is good.” – Kirk Manton
Other God is good quotes
51. “When a blind man says, ‘God is good,’ this should be an eye-opener to those who can see.” – Anthony Liccione
52. “However many blessings we expect from God, His infinite liberality will always exceed all our wishes and our thoughts.” – John Calvin
53. “God meets daily needs daily. Not weekly or annually. He will give you what you need when it is needed.” – Max Lucado
54. “When trouble comes, focus on God’s ability to care for you.” – Charles Stanley
55. “God lends a helping hand to the man who tries hard.” – Aeschylus
56. “God moves in a mysterious way, His wonders to perform. He plants his footsteps in the sea, and rides upon the storm.” – William Cowper
57. “At the cross, God wrapped his heart in flesh and blood and let it be nailed to the cross for our redemption.” – E. Stanley Jones
58. “Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime.” – Martin Luther
59. “You’ve all been so sure that life is good that I’ve never been able to disbelieve it. Never will be able to.” – L.M. Montgomery
60. “People want to have your blessings, but they are not willing to serve the God that gave you the blessings they desire.” – Jeanette Coron
Which of these God is good quotes resonated with you best?
What a strong quote from Kirk Manton. Not only is it a good reminder that God is good, but it’s a reminder that all of the good things are from God.
He’s the creator of all. Sometimes it’s helpful to take time to shift our focus from our daily problems to the good.
Spend time thinking about the goodness of God. Think about the blessings that you have in your life at the moment, the blessings of the past, and God’s promise for us in the future. In all things, God is good and these quotes and verses are important reminders of that fact.
Did you enjoy these God is good quotes and verses? Which of the quotes resonated with you best? Let us know in the comment section below.
March 2, 2021 6:00 AM EST