Hang In There Quotes To Keep You Climbing
September 1, 2022 8:00 AM EST
Check out these inspirational, funny, and worthwhile hang in there quotes.
We have all been in difficult situations. What drives us to keep going? What keeps you motivated?
Is it your family, your friends, your goals, or just your willpower?
Everyone has different motivations to keep going, but sometimes it gets tough to hang in there.
Many times, the most grueling part of hanging in there is the mental energy it takes.
An excellent way to stay motivated is to remember that life is meaningless!
Now hold on, this is not to suggest our lives do not have value; rather, it is just the opposite.
This suggestion keeps us grounded, so we remember that all conditions and situations in life are neutral.
Nothing we go through has any built-in intrinsic meaning attached to it.
We are the ones who supply meaning to everything we see and experience.
Enjoy these hang in there quotes and see what ones apply to your life.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quote category page has even more inspirational and educational quotes.
Motivational Hang In There Quotes
Sometimes we all need a little extra motivation to keep going. Take a look at the quotes below for some motivation to keep pushing forward!
1. “I just try to hang in there and try to focus every point.”- Kei Nishikori
You will also enjoy our article on Sonic quotes.
2. “In the end, the pain will end. Hang in there!” ― Gift Gugu Mona
3. “I’ve proven I can hang in there, go through adversity, and pull tricks out of the bag.” – Brian Ortega
4. “When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
5. “Hang in there. It is astonishing how short a time it can take for very wonderful things to happen.” – Frances Hodgson Burnett
6. “I’m just trying to hang in there as long as I can.” – Barry Bonds
7. “You just work through it. You just hang in there.” – Gayle Forman
8. “Whatever you do to gain your success, you have to hang in there and hope good things happen. Always think positive.” – Don Rickles
9. “Sometimes life gets weird. Hang in there, it gets better.” – Tanner Patrick
10. “Hang on! God will be thy strength in any act of your pursuit.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
Hang In There Quotes About Never Giving Up
Adversity will attack us all, but don’t give up. Pushing through and hanging on often opens up other opportunities.
11. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny…” – C.S. Lewis
12. “Never give up. Keep your thoughts and your mind always on the goal.” – Tom Bradley
13. “Hang in there. Everything is going to be alright. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, but eventually.” – Unknown
14. “You can do amazing things if you have strong faith, deep desire, and just hang in there.” –Norman Vincent Peale
15. “The pressure of survival in the big city will make you lose sight of your dream… Hang in there.” – James De La Vega
16. “Just hang in there for a while like those earrings of dew. A subtle attachment but belonging there a little more…” – Samudyata Rao
17. “God never shuts one door without opening a bigger better door. Hang in there. You are closer to success than you may think.” – Zig Ziglar
18. “Pause and remember. You will make it to the other side of this hardship. One day you will look back with wiser eyes, understanding and gratitude. Hang in there!” – Jenni Young
19. “Today when people get married there’s a tendency to run away when things get tough. There is a lot of strength in hanging together.” – Jerry Stiller
20. “Just because you are struggling doesn’t mean you are failing. Every great success requires some kind of struggle to get there! Opportunity always comes with opposition! Hang in there!” – Johnny Tsakatini
21. “The longer you hang in there, the greater the chance that something will happen in your favor. No matter how hard it seems, the longer you persist, the more likely your success.” – Jack Canfield
Hanging In There Quotes About How Awesome You Are For Hanging On
If you are someone that is willing to hang in there during the tough times you are awesome! Check out the quotes below.
22. “You are amazing simply for hanging in there and holding on, no matter how hard things get! Yep, you are impressively awesome.” – Karen Salmansohn
23. “When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
24. “Hang in there. Embrace the present, emerge out of your cocoon, strengthen your wings, evolve to soar higher.” – Prabhjot Sawhney
25. “You will encounter many distractions and many temptations to put your goal aside: The security of a job, a wife who wants kids, whatever. But if you hang in there, always following your vision, I have no doubt you will succeed.” – Larry Flynt
26. “Hang in there. It is astonishing how short a time it can take for very wonderful things to happen.” – Frances Hodgson Burnett
27. “You can do amazing things if you have strong faith, deep desire, and just hang in there.” –Norman Vincent Peale
28. “Hang in there, retirement is only thirty years away!” – Stephen Hawking
29. “If you’re having fun, and it’s your dream, stick with it. If you can’t hang in there, go find something else to do”. – Sean Murray
30. “Over the years, I’ve learned that if you can just hang in there and, regardless of what’s presented to you, take it as a challenge and try to bring in something fresh, then it works.” –Adam West
Inspirational Hang In There Quotes
Why are you willing to hang on during tough times? It is because something inspires you and the quotes below will continue to inspire you to hang on!
31. “Sometimes you will think you can’t take it another day. But if you hang in there, one step at a time, you will be able to accomplish more than you ever imagine.” – Taya Kyle
32. “The longer you hang in there, the greater the chance that something will happen in your favor. No matter how hard it seems, the longer you persist, the more likely your success.” – Jack Canfield
33. “The pressure of survival in the big city will make you lose sight of your dream…Hang in there.” – James De La Vega
34. “If you have the character to hang in there when it’s tough, you will develop or acquire every other characteristic necessary to win the game of life.” – Zig Ziglar
35. “But if you hang in there, always following your vision, I have no doubt you will succeed.” –Larry Flynt
36. “Sometimes you find yourself temporarily juggled out of your seat and holding onto a strap. But the main idea is to hang in there and not be shoved out the door.” – Cliff Robertson
37. “We got a thumbs-down from every label. But you gotta keep the faith, man. You gotta hang in there and be tenacious.” – Gina Schock
38. “So those who are hurting and suffering today, hang in there. The sun will shine again. “ –Tammy Faye Bakker
39. “You just hang in there, and occasionally you might make something which you can call art… briefly.” – Ridley Scott
Hang In There Quotes For Every Man and Woman
Everyone will experience times in life where they need to hang in there! The quotes below should bring you some solace that you are not the only one that has to hang on.
40. “My ideal relationship with the reader is that at certain points they will have said, ‘I’m finding this quite tough, but I’m going to hang in there,’ then at the end they will say, ‘Oh God, I’m glad I hung on, it was so worth it.’” – Sebastian Faulks
41. “You’ve got to be able to hang in there in some uncomfortable pockets and uncomfortable situations, where you’re going to take a hit and deliver the football.” – Matt LaFleur
42. “I’ve inherited a kind of… willfulness, a kind of quiet willfulness that I’ll just hang in there with something until it happens.” – Tony Goldwyn
43. “If you’re having fun, and it’s your dream, stick with it. If you can’t hang in there, go find something else to do.” – Sean Murray
44. “Can you hang in there with your investigators when things get going tough? Don’t give up on investigators because they have a little weakness. Work with them until the Holy Ghost tells you not to.” – Richard G. Scott
45. “Just hang in there and never give up, and find out what is your talent. First you got to find your talent and just stick with your talent, and I guarantee you’ll get there, man.” – Juicy J
46. “I spent money, and I kept thinking, ‘I get one more movie and I’ll wipe these bills out,’ but that movie never came. That black pride, I said, ‘Man, I’m going to hang in there, I’m going to pay these bills.” – Sinbad
47. “What do you say to a person who is going to their death? Normally, we would just say, ‘Hang in there, keep your hope up,’ because there is hope until the very last second.” – Anthony Ray Hinton
48. “But I was told to hang in there, and it was good advice. We’re all character actors now. Even a handsome man is a character actor at my age.” – Jim Broadbent
49. “Hang in there, strong girl. Hard times don’t last forever. Life moves on. And so will you.” –Eunice Loreto
50. “Hang in there. God’s got this. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.” – Philippians 4:13 (Bible Verses)
Tough Times Hit us All. What Have You Persevered Through?
The above hang in there quotes show that challenging situations give us perspective.
Especially the times when we go through something difficult, it usually enhances the amount of gratitude we have for things we take for granted.
We must question our definitions when we are frustrated, annoyed, or want to quit.
How are we defining the situation? Are we supplying a meaning that is not conducive to our success?
Hanging in there doesn’t always have to mean we are exerting a large amount of physical strength to complete a task.
Consequently, many times, hanging in there is a result of our mental wellness.
Sometimes by readjusting our perspective, we find new motivation to hang in there and keep going.
This does not mean we have to upend all of our belief systems, but minor adjustments can lead to significant adjustments.
Growth only occurs when we maintain an open mindset that allows for transformation to manifest.
Please share some instances where you had had to hang in there.