These girls’ trip quotes will help you prepare for some time with your friends.
Women have a lot on their plates between work, kids, the house, and their relationships.
We can all use a little downtime!
In the comment section below, tell us your favorite memory from a girls’ trip.
What are the benefits of reading these girls’ trip quotes?
Wanna get away?
Then these girls’ trip quotes are just what you need to plan your weekend, night out, or even night in!
These girls’ trip quotes will:
- Provide you with some Instagram-worthy captions
- Remind you why time away from it all is a good thing
- Encourage you to reconnect with your friends
Whatever you do or wherever you go, time with the girls can be memorable, relaxing, or even a little wild.
Not too wild, hopefully, but just enough to feel free and excited for life again.
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of road trip quotes to keep you entertained on your drive.
Girls’ trip quotes to caption your Instagram posts
1. “Here’s to the nights we felt alive.” — Eve 6
2. “Girls Trip: cheaper than therapy!” — Unknown
3. “Oh yes, it’s ladies night…” — Kool & the Gang
4. “Happy girls are the prettiest girls.” — Audrey Hepburn
5. “Go girl, seek happy nights to happy days.” — William Shakespeare
6. “A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles.” — Tim Cahill
8. “Let’s get this weekend going, people! That wine ain’t gonna pour itself!” — Chardonnay
9. “Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.” — Elizabeth Taylor
10. “The rest of the world was black and white, but we were screaming in color.” — Taylor Swift
11. “It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds.” — Gina Barreca
Girls’ trip quotes on what you need for your trip
A study published in the American Sociological Review found that individuals who had strong social connections with friends had a 50% greater chance of living longer than those who lacked social connections.
Having strong social connections with friends can lead to greater longevity and a lower risk of chronic diseases.
Some of these are tangible items, while others are things like your confidence and smile.
12. “Beaches, booze, and besties.” — Unknown
13. “The sun, the sand, and drinks in our hand.” — Unknown
14. “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” — Beyonce
15. “A girl should be two things: fabulous and classy.” — Coco Channel
16. “Give the girl a right pair of shoes, and she can conquer the world.” — Marilyn Monroe
17. “No men. No kids. Lots of shopping. Crazy fun. Must be a girl’s weekend!” — Unknown
18. “Cinderella never asked for a prince. She asked for a night off and a dress.” — Kiera Cass
19. “How is it that I can never find anything to wear, yet I need three suitcases just to pack for a weekend?” — Unknown
20. “Girls weekend! Let’s get this party started the only way we know how, with a solid foundation of alcohol, shenanigans, and inappropriateness!” — Unknown
21. “Every girls’ night needs a funny movie and a good conversation about guys! My friends and I also love picking outfits out for each other to try on at slumber parties. It’s so fun.” — Jennette Mccurdy
Can’t go on a girls’ trip? Check out these girls’ night out quotes
Maybe now is not the best time to go somewhere. That’s ok; you can still enjoy a night out or even a night in!
22. “Every woman needs a girls’ night out.” — Genesis Rodriguez
23. “So many women–so many stories! It was from that one night ‘out of town’ that ladies’ night out was born.” — Maralee Lowder
24. “It’s girl’s night out tonight. You want to come? I know, you need your beauty rest… Not much of it, though.” — Lucky McKee
25. “I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bi**h. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.” — Mae West
26. “We had such fun girl’s night out. It was absolutely wonderful, the perfect end to a very satisfying trip.” — Mary Jo Buttafuoco
27. “Sometimes you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and where you want to be.” — Gossip Girl
28. “My friends and I love having girls’ night in. We’re hardly ever all in the same city, but when we’re finally able to hang out, we make the most of it.” — Karlie Kloss
29. “On girls’ night in, we talk about dating; the ups and downs of the previous week. Our collective laughter is uncontrollable and tearful. Even the most disappointing dates become meritorious on girls’ night in.” — Cilla Black
30. “Help me hold my hair back, walk me home ’cause I can’t find a cab. And we dance down the bowery, held hands like we were 17 again. And then it’s 4 am. The sun is creepin’ up again. Don’t you leave me, oh, darling don’t you leave me.” — Lady Gaga
31. “Any time women come together with a collective intention, it’s a powerful thing. Whether it’s sitting down making a quilt, in a kitchen preparing a meal, in a club reading the same book, or around the table playing cards, or planning a birthday party, when women come together with a collective intention, magic happens.” ― Phylicia Rashad
Girls’ trip quotes from the book Girls Weekend
This entertaining romance novel might be just the thing to throw in your bag for the drive or plane ride. You could even read it on your trip if you have some leisure time.
32. “Bold of you to assume that taking off giant panties with my teeth isn’t my fetish.” ― C.M. Nascosta
33. “Lurielle pressed her thighs together in excitement. This was what they’d come for.” ― C.M. Nascosta
34. “If you don’t want to tell our kids where we met, by all means, Bluebell, make somethin’ up. But this is the real world for me.” ― C.M. Nascosta
35. “I hope you appreciate how much I’m willing to sacrifice my pantsless time to see you, Bluebell. We can order steak for dessert, right?” ― C.M. Nascosta
36. “I have a lot of kinks, Bluebell. Which you’ll get to discover. But rest assured that big panties on beautiful girls with freckles and thick a***s is at the top of my list.” ― C.M. Nascosta
37. “But at least enjoy the sights! You’re never going to get to see this much uncovered c**k anywhere at home! But I’m not going home without sampling the local goods, preferably buffet-style.” ― C.M. Nascosta
38. “Pantless Time with Bluebell had become something she’d become gradually more comfortable with, as long as they weren’t doing anything more taxing than laying in the hammock or swimming in the lake.” ― C.M. Nascosta
39. “She imagined her mother would decide to move away, possibly sequester herself, becoming a priestess on some remote island versus facing her friends at the club after news got out that her only daughter had been elf-napped in an orc nudist colony.” ― C.M. Nascosta
40. “My panties are huge. They’re high-waisted. They cover my whole ass. They’re not sexy, they’re not these tiny little things you’ll want to take off with your teeth, but I’m not changing them for you. I’m not wearing thongs. I’m not wearing little hipsters. They’re my underwear. I have to wear them, not you.” ― C.M. Nascosta
Exploring Girls’ Trip Quotes for the Soul
41. “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” — Ibn Battuta
42. “Laughter is an instant vacation.” — Milton Berle
43. “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.” — Anais Nin
44. “Travel brings power and love back into your life.” — Rumi
45. “Travel light, live light, spread the light, be the light.” — Yogi Bhajan
46. “We travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us.” — Robyn Yong
47. “To live would be an awfully big adventure.” — Peter Pan
48. “Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.” — Mae West
49. “There are far better things ahead than the ones we leave behind.” — C.S. Lewis
50. “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.” — Anaïs Nin
Girls’ Trip Quotes for Unforgettable Adventures
51. “If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet.” — Rachel Wolchin
52. “Being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure.” — Bob Marley
53. “She acts like summer and walks like rain.” — Train
54. “Laugh until we think we’ll die, barefoot on a summer night.” — Edward Sharpe
55. “Traveling in the company of those we love is home in motion.” — Leigh Hunt
56. “Adventure is worthwhile in itself.” — Amelia Earhart
57. “Travel far enough, you meet yourself.” — David Mitchell
58. “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” — Gustave Flaubert
59. “Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.” — Edna Buchanan
60. “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” — Saint Augustine
Girls Trip Quotes About The Fun Of Exploring
61. “I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.” — Maya Angelou
62. “Never did the world make a queen of a girl who hides in houses and dreams without traveling.” — Roman Payne
63. “Travel empties everything you have into the box called your life, all the things you accumulate to tell you who you are.” — Claire Fontaine
64. “What gives value to travel is fear. It breaks down a kind of inner structure we all have.” — Elizabeth Benedict
65. “Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the trip.” — Babs Hoffman
66. “You thought too hard. Same with travel. You can’t work too much at it, or it feels like work. You have to surrender yourself to the chaos. To the accidents.” — Gayle Forman
67. “Travel experiences are emotionally loaded. Often there is excitement and stimulation. The tingle-factor though comes partly from the fact that we’re stressed, just a little.” — Jane Wilson-Howarth
68. “Traveling’s not something you’re good at. It’s something you do. Like breathing.” — Gayle Foreman
69. “You do not travel if you are afraid of the unknown, you travel for the unknown, that reveals you with yourself.” — Ella Maillart
70. “The best trip is the journey you take in finding yourself.” — Angela Vallely
Girls Trip Quotes About Inspiring Them In Life
71. “Travel — the best way to be lost and found at the same time.” — Brenna Smith
72. “Travel opens your mind as few other things do. It is its own form of hypnotism, and I am forever under its spell.” — Libba Bray
73. “Through travel, I first became aware of the outside world; it was through travel that I found my introspective way into becoming a part of it.” — Eudora Welty
74. “People don’t take trips, trips take people.” — John Steinbeck
75. “There are some places in life where you can only go alone. Embrace the beauty of your solo journey.” — Mandy Hale
76. “Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.” — Miriam Beard
77. “I think you travel to search and you come back home to find yourself there.” — Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
78. “Maybe happy endings were real, as long as you understood that they weren’t endings, but steps on the road.” — Katharine McGee
79. “Tourists don’t know where they’ve been, travelers don’t know where they’re going.” — Paul Theroux
80. “Travel is as much a passion as ambition or love.” — Letitia Elizabeth Landon
80. “The placid sea shines like an aluminium sheet rolled out to the end of the horizon.” ― Mehreen Ahmed
81. “That was my favorite thing about Paris: it was well lived. The architecture spoke of the life it had seen through its curves and textures.” ― Brooke Gilbert
82. “We cannot go far in life if we only take the path that everyone is taking.” ― Bhuwan Thapaliya
83. “Love Always, Eat Well, Travel Often.” ― Michelle Valentine
84. “Always hold someting beautiful for the long voyages.” ― Sumit Tak
85. “No place belongs to you or anyone else. Every place belongs to everyone and no place is less beautiful.” ― Bhuwan Thapaliya
86. “When you travel, buy a historical book about the place, read to increase your knowledge on the beautiful places of the world.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
87. “Travel safe, travel well. May those who have gone before be always with you.” ― Bruce Coville
88. “When you travel, appreciate the culture of the people in the land.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
89. “Keep taking new paths to expand your horizon.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
90. “In your travel, learn the brief history of the place visited. History is rich knowledge.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
Here are a few things to keep in mind on your girls’ trip
Planning a trip, in general, is stressful.
When planning a girls’ trip, there are a lot of things to consider like:
- Everyone’s schedules
- Individual likes and dislikes
- The dynamic of the people in the group
To make it as fun as possible, be sure to get input from everyone.
Discuss the budget beforehand.
You might have different income levels in your friend group, and some might not have as much disposable income as others.
Be sure to pick activities that range from free or inexpensive to a little more expensive; that way, if someone has to bow out of one activity, they aren’t left out of everything!
Talk about the kind of attire everyone is bringing so no one feels frumpy or overdressed.
You can even pack some fun coordinated outfits for pictures if that is your thing.
Have fun, remember you are there to relax!
Which of these girls’ trip quotes and sayings is your favorite?
Tell us in the comment section!