Girls’ Trip Quotes to Celebrate Your Friendship
February 27, 2023 7:41 AM EST
These girls’ trip quotes will help you prepare for some time with your friends.
Women have a lot on their plates between work, kids, the house, and their relationships.
We can all use a little downtime!
In the comment section below, tell us your favorite memory from a girls’ trip.
A study published in the Journal of Social and Personal Relationships found that individuals who spent more time with close friends reported higher happiness and life satisfaction levels.
Spending time with close friends can have a positive impact on one’s well-being and life satisfaction.
What are the benefits of reading these girls’ trip quotes?
Wanna get away?
Then these girls’ trip quotes are just what you need to plan your weekend, night out, or even night in!
These girls’ trip quotes will:
- Provide you with some Instagram-worthy captions
- Remind you why time away from it all is a good thing
- Encourage you to reconnect with your friends
Whatever you do or wherever you go, time with the girls can be memorable, relaxing, or even a little wild.
Not too wild, hopefully, but just enough to feel free and excited for life again.
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of road trip quotes to keep you entertained on your drive.
Girls’ trip quotes to caption your Instagram posts
Research from the University of Oxford found that spending time with friends activates the release of endorphins, which can help reduce stress and provide a mood boost.
Socializing with friends can help reduce stress levels and improve overall health.
You will undoubtedly have some fantastic selfies and photos of your time away! These quotes will make the perfect captions.
1. “Here’s to the nights we felt alive.” — Eve 6
2. “Girls Trip: cheaper than therapy!” — Unknown
3. “Oh yes, it’s ladies night…” — Kool & the Gang
4. “Happy girls are the prettiest girls.” — Audrey Hepburn
5. “Go girl, seek happy nights to happy days.” — William Shakespeare
6. “A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles.” — Tim Cahill
7. “It’s Friday, and I’m ready to swing. Pick up my girls and hit the party scene.” — Aaliyah
8. “Let’s get this weekend going, people! That wine ain’t gonna pour itself!” — Chardonnay
9. “Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.” — Elizabeth Taylor
10. “The rest of the world was black and white, but we were screaming in color.” — Taylor Swift
11. “It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds.” — Gina Barreca
Girls’ trip quotes on what you need for your trip
A study published in the American Sociological Review found that individuals who had strong social connections with friends had a 50% greater chance of living longer than those who lacked social connections.
Having strong social connections with friends can lead to greater longevity and a lower risk of chronic diseases.
Some of these are tangible items, while others are things like your confidence and smile.
12. “Beaches, booze, and besties.” — Unknown
13. “The sun, the sand, and drinks in our hand.” — Unknown
14. “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” — Beyonce
15. “A girl should be two things: fabulous and classy.” — Coco Channel
16. “Give the girl a right pair of shoes, and she can conquer the world.” — Marilyn Monroe
17. “No men. No kids. Lots of shopping. Crazy fun. Must be a girl’s weekend!” — Unknown
18. “Cinderella never asked for a prince. She asked for a night off and a dress.” — Kiera Cass
19. “How is it that I can never find anything to wear, yet I need three suitcases just to pack for a weekend?” — Unknown
20. “Girls weekend! Let’s get this party started the only way we know how, with a solid foundation of alcohol, shenanigans, and inappropriateness!” — Unknown
21. “Every girls’ night needs a funny movie and a good conversation about guys! My friends and I also love picking outfits out for each other to try on at slumber parties. It’s so fun.” — Jennette Mccurdy
Can’t go on a girls’ trip? Check out these girls’ night out quotes
Maybe now is not the best time to go somewhere. That’s ok; you can still enjoy a night out or even a night in!
22. “Every woman needs a girls’ night out.” — Genesis Rodriguez
23. “So many women–so many stories! It was from that one night ‘out of town’ that ladies’ night out was born.” — Maralee Lowder
24. “It’s girl’s night out tonight. You want to come? I know, you need your beauty rest… Not much of it, though.” — Lucky McKee
25. “I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bi**h. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.” — Mae West
26. “We had such fun girl’s night out. It was absolutely wonderful, the perfect end to a very satisfying trip.” — Mary Jo Buttafuoco
27. “Sometimes you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and where you want to be.” — Gossip Girl
28. “My friends and I love having girls’ night in. We’re hardly ever all in the same city, but when we’re finally able to hang out, we make the most of it.” — Karlie Kloss
29. “On girls’ night in, we talk about dating; the ups and downs of the previous week. Our collective laughter is uncontrollable and tearful. Even the most disappointing dates become meritorious on girls’ night in.” — Cilla Black
30. “Help me hold my hair back, walk me home ’cause I can’t find a cab. And we dance down the bowery, held hands like we were 17 again. And then it’s 4 am. The sun is creepin’ up again. Don’t you leave me, oh, darling don’t you leave me.” — Lady Gaga
31. “Any time women come together with a collective intention, it’s a powerful thing. Whether it’s sitting down making a quilt, in a kitchen preparing a meal, in a club reading the same book, or around the table playing cards, or planning a birthday party, when women come together with a collective intention, magic happens.” ― Phylicia Rashad
Girls’ trip quotes from the book Girls Weekend
This entertaining romance novel might be just the thing to throw in your bag for the drive or plane ride. You could even read it on your trip if you have some leisure time.
32. “Bold of you to assume that taking off giant panties with my teeth isn’t my fetish.” ― C.M. Nascosta
33. “Lurielle pressed her thighs together in excitement. This was what they’d come for.” ― C.M. Nascosta
34. “If you don’t want to tell our kids where we met, by all means, Bluebell, make somethin’ up. But this is the real world for me.” ― C.M. Nascosta
35. “I hope you appreciate how much I’m willing to sacrifice my pantsless time to see you, Bluebell. We can order steak for dessert, right?” ― C.M. Nascosta
36. “I have a lot of kinks, Bluebell. Which you’ll get to discover. But rest assured that big panties on beautiful girls with freckles and thick a***s is at the top of my list.” ― C.M. Nascosta
37. “But at least enjoy the sights! You’re never going to get to see this much uncovered c**k anywhere at home! But I’m not going home without sampling the local goods, preferably buffet-style.” ― C.M. Nascosta
38. “Pantless Time with Bluebell had become something she’d become gradually more comfortable with, as long as they weren’t doing anything more taxing than laying in the hammock or swimming in the lake.” ― C.M. Nascosta
39. “She imagined her mother would decide to move away, possibly sequester herself, becoming a priestess on some remote island versus facing her friends at the club after news got out that her only daughter had been elf-napped in an orc nudist colony.” ― C.M. Nascosta
40. “My panties are huge. They’re high-waisted. They cover my whole ass. They’re not sexy, they’re not these tiny little things you’ll want to take off with your teeth, but I’m not changing them for you. I’m not wearing thongs. I’m not wearing little hipsters. They’re my underwear. I have to wear them, not you.” ― C.M. Nascosta
Here are a few things to keep in mind on your girls’ trip
Planning a trip, in general, is stressful.
When planning a girls’ trip, there are a lot of things to consider like:
- Everyone’s schedules
- Individual likes and dislikes
- The dynamic of the people in the group
To make it as fun as possible, be sure to get input from everyone.
Discuss the budget beforehand.
You might have different income levels in your friend group, and some might not have as much disposable income as others.
Be sure to pick activities that range from free or inexpensive to a little more expensive; that way, if someone has to bow out of one activity, they aren’t left out of everything!
Talk about the kind of attire everyone is bringing so no one feels frumpy or overdressed.
You can even pack some fun coordinated outfits for pictures if that is your thing.
Have fun, remember you are there to relax!
Which of these girls’ trip quotes and sayings is your favorite?
Tell us in the comment section!