When you are frustrated, it’s easy to get discouraged. We have compiled a list of powerful you got this quotes to help motivate you towards your dreams.
How do you motivate yourself when you need cheering up?
Believing in yourself enough to take action is a courageous step. Most people let fear get between them and their dreams; you are one of the brave few!
Your action doesn’t have to be grand, dramatic, or bold. Small, consistent steps are the fuel you need to drive you towards your goals. It’s all about making sure that you start. Remember: you got this!
Learn from the 50 awesome motivational quotes below!
You got this quotes about perseverance
1. “Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.” – Walter Elliot
2. “Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.” – Julie Andrews
3. “Success is the child of drudgery and perseverance. It cannot be coaxed or bribed; pay the price and it is yours.” – Orison Swett Marden
4. “Perseverance is an active principle, and cannot continue to operate but under the influence of desire.” – William Godwin
5. “Survival can be summed up in three words―never give up. That’s the heart of it really. Just keep trying.” – Bear Grylls
6. “The road to perseverance lies by doubt.” – Francis Quarles
7. “By perseverance the snail reached the ark.” – Charles Spurgeon
8. “There is no armor like perseverance.” – Sogyal Rinpoche
9. “How long should you try? Until.” – Jim Rohn
10. “The extent of the struggle determines the extent of the growth. The obstacle is an advantage, not adversity. The enemy is any perception that prevents us from seeing this.” – Ryan Holiday
11. “Perseverance, secret of all triumphs.” – Victor Hugo
12. “It’s always too soon to quit.” – Norman Vincent Peale
13. “Don’t give up before the miracle happens.” – Fannie Flagg
You got this quotes about chasing your dreams
14. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.” – Anatole France
15. “The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
16. “The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.” – Paul Valery
17. “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – Christopher Reeve
18. “A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.” – John Barrymore
19. “When you have a dream that you can’t let go of, trust your instincts and pursue it. But remember: Real dreams take work, They take patience, and sometimes they require you to dig down very deep. Be sure you’re willing to do that.” – Harvey Mackay
20. “Strivers achieve what dreamers believe.” – Usher
21. “Dreams can still come true; you need a great deal of energy and determination, and a little bit of luck.” – Stefano Gabbana
22. “I’ll tell you this: You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don’t, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that’s nowhere land.” – Gary Busey
23. “Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.” – Khalil Gibran
24. “Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.” – Winston Churchill
25. “Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours.” – Les Brown
26. “‘Now’ is the operative word. Everything you put in your way is just a method of putting off the hour when you could actually be doing your dream. You don’t need endless time and perfect conditions. Do it now. Do it today. Do it for twenty minutes and watch your heart start beating.” – Barbara Sher
27. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
You got this quotes about quitting and making mistakes
28. “Mistakes are the portals of discovery.” – James Joyce
29. “The season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success.” – Paramahansa Yogananda
30. “You make mistakes. Mistakes don’t make you.” – Maxwell Maltz
31. “Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the error that counts.” – Nikki Giovanni
32. “Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life.” – Angelina Jolie
33. “The first time you quit, it’s hard. The second time, it gets easier. The third time, you don’t even have to think about it.” – Bear Bryant
34. “Making mistakes is a lot better than not doing anything.” – Billie Joe Armstrong
35. “Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself, and know that everything in life has purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from.” – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
36. “Mistakes are part of the dues one pays for a full life.” – Sophia Loren
37. “My life is full of mistakes. They’re like pebbles that make a good road.” – Beatrice Wood
38. “It was when I found out I could make mistakes that I knew I was on to something.” – Ornette Coleman
39. “Do not fear mistakes. You will know failure. Continue to reach out.” – Benjamin Franklin
40. “You’re not the only one who’s made mistakes, but they’re the only things that you can truly call your own.” – Billy Joel
You got this quotes on finishing strong
41. “Every task, goal, race and year comes to an end…therefore, make it a habit to finish strong.” — Gary Ryan Blair
42. “Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like accomplishment.” – Thomas Carlyle
43. “Starting is not most people’s problem, staying, continuing and finishing is.” – Darren Hardy
44. “Stopping at third adds no more to the score than striking out. It doesn’t matter how well you start if you fail to finish.” – Billy Sunday
45. “Remember no matter how fast you run, you can’t be the winner if you don’t finish.” – Israelmore Ayivor
46. “Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
47. “Whatever it takes to finish things, finish. You will learn more from a glorious failure than you ever will from something you never finished.” ― Neil Gaiman
48. “Beginning in itself has no value, it is an end which makes beginning meaningful, we must end what we begun.” ― Amit Kalantri
49. “You are too important to the bigger picture to just fall off the canvas.” ― Johnnie Dent Jr.
50. “Starting strong is good. Finishing strong is epic.” – Robin Sharma
How do you finish strong?
When you reach a goal, you are keeping a promise to yourself. Establishing a habit of finishing deepens your self-trust and boosts your self-confidence. Quitting can become a cycle that’s difficult to break free from.
As legendary football coach Bear Bryant says above, “The first time you quit, it’s hard. The second time, it gets easier. The third time, you don’t even have to think about it.”
When you promise yourself to accomplish a goal, keep your word. You have the strength and resilience to keep going; you got this!
Which of these “you got this” quotes and sayings is your favorite? Let us know your thoughts!