Achieving success can feel impossible sometimes, but these dedication quotes are sure to inspire you.
Share your thoughts on these quotes in the comments below.
Achieving great success in life isn’t always easy, but it is possible.
When you look at the habits of highly successful people, they tend to have a few things in common, and one of the traits they share is dedication.
Dedication is one of the things that makes it possible for anyone to achieve great things.
It’s not that some people are born successful, and others aren’t.
It’s that some are dedicated to reaching their goals, and others aren’t.
These dedication quotes can be just the thing you need to stay motivated toward hard work.
Maintaining A High Level Of Dedication Quotes
1. “Hard work always pays off, whatever you do.” – Dustin Lynch
2. “With hard work and dedication, anything is possible.” – Timothy Weah
3. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” ― Beverly Sills
4. “When you truly dedicate yourself to your goals, there is no way not to achieve them.” ― Max Moreno
5. “Dedication is belief transitioned into action which is transformed into change.” – Byron Pulsifer
6. “Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.” – Thomas Edison
You will also enjoy our article on passion quotes.
7. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” – Robert F. Kennedy
8. “Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.” – Tim Fargo
9. “Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.” – Virat Kohli
10. “Whenever you do a thing, act as if all the world were watching.” – Thomas Jefferson
You will also enjoy our article on achievement quotes.
Hard Work And Dedication Quotes
11. “Sometimes luck can be that driving force that catapults your life into a storm of success along with hard work, dedication and perseverance.” – Zak Frazer
12. “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi
14. “The fruit of your own hard work is the sweetest.” – Deepika Padukone
15. “When it comes to fighting for your dreams, be a dragon. Breathe fire.” – Richelle Goodrich
16. “Determination is nothing without dedication and hard work.” – Eshraq Jiad
17. “If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride – and never quit, you’ll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards.” – Bear Bryant
18. “The road to success is not easy to navigate, but with hard work, drive and passion, it’s possible to achieve the American dream.” – Tommy Hilfinger
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of American dream quotes that will inspire you to achieve your own version of success.
Achieving Success Dedication Quotes
19. “I know the price of success: dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
20. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
21. “Once you determine that the important results you want are an expression of your life’s purpose, you cannot help but bring drive, dedication, and determination to each day’s efforts. You will be driven to act relentlessly to meet cherished goals, all the while feeling rewarded, satisfied, and even joyful in the process.” – Russell Grieger
22. “Seems to me that there is a fine line between insanity and dedication…I call that line commitment.” ― Jeremy Aldana
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of insanity quotes to help you stay sane in the chaos that is life.
23. “To become a master at any skill, it takes the total effort of your: heart, mind, and soul working together in tandem.” – Maurice Young
24. “Use your strength, your passion and dedication to reach every single one of your goals.” – Anonymous
25. “If you truly can dedicate your life to one single mission, no matter the nature of the mission, then sooner or later the mission itself will pave its own way for you to keep on walking – so, close your eyes, visualize your mission and take the leap of faith.” ― Abhijit Naskar
26. “The most successful people in absolutely any walk of life know that the secret to their good fortune comes only through dedication, perseverance and diligence. There is no such thing as a short cut that excludes hard work.” – Byron Pulsifer
27. “Success, like happiness, can not be pursued. It comes only as a result of dedication.” – Viktor Frankl
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Viktor Frankl quotes on life, suffering and success.
28. “Being successful in a particular field, especially sales, does not happen overnight. It requires hard work, dedication and commitment.” – Geoffrey Wright
29. “The key to thriving with accomplishing any goal would be dependent on working with dedication, yet lots of people do not interpret just how important it really is!” – Sarfraz Sohail
Dedication Quotes On How To Keep Going
30. “Success is about dedication. You may not be where you want to be or do what you want to do when you’re on the journey. But you’ve got to be willing to have vision and foresight that leads you to an incredible end.” – Usher
31. “Failure to seize opportunities is often a result of choosing distractions over dedication.” – VaeEshia Ratcliff Davis
32. “Perseverance is defined as, ‘steadfastness in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success.’ Words that describe perseverance are: determination, dedication, keep going.” – Catherine Pulsifer
33. “While no road is ever straight, dedication and persistence will always lead you to your dreams.” – Arte Moreno
34. “There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul.” – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
35. “Success is not the result of making one good choice, of taking one step. Real success requires step, after step, after step, after step. It requires choice after choice, it demands life-long education and passion and commitment and persistence and hunger and patience.” ― Jesmyn Ward
36. “Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.” – Gail Devers
37. “Your dedication define your success.” ― Odetta Stuikys Rose
38. “There are always periodic opportunities to give up, while every single moment is an opportunity to persevere.” – Dean Wilson
Don’t forget to also check out these hustle quotes to help you get things done.
Dedication Quotes To Keep You Going
39. “Dreams and dedication are a powerful combination.” – William Longgood
40. “We truly believe with hard work, dedication and perseverance, we can become the best at what we do. No one wants to be mediocre.” – Andy Biersack
41. “When doing a job — any job — one must feel that he owns it, and act as though he will remain in that job forever.” ― Hyman G. Rickover
42. “No horse gets anywhere until he is harnessed. No stream or gas drives anything until it is confined. No Niagara is ever turned into light and power until it is tunneled. No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated, disciplined.” – Harry Emerson Fosdick
43. “Anything can happen with hard work and dedication.” – Jerry West
44. “When you have dedication and an intensity about life, in what you do you demonstrate passion.” – Catherine Pulsifer
45. “Throughout life we have often heard that ‘perseverance pays off’. It is no secret that each generation wishes to nurture and raise the next generation in a way that is greater than themselves. And to do this, elders often teach the values of hard work, focus, dedication and perseverance.” – James A. Dula, PhD
46. “Show me your desire, your commitment, your stamina, your hard-won gifts, show me the luck you make, and I will show you your destination” ― Suzy Davies
47. “Talent is cheap; dedication is expensive. It will cost you your life.” -Irving Stone
48. “Dedicate some of your life to others. Your dedication will not be a sacrifice. It will be an exhilarating experience because it is an intense effort applied toward a meaningful end.” – Dr. Thomas Dooley
49. “Dedicate yourself to what gives your life true meaning and purpose; make a positive difference in someone’s life.” – Roy T. Bennett
50. “By dedicating ourselves to peace, understanding, kindness and compassion, we do our part to heal the world.” ― Laurence Overmire
You might also like these perseverance quotes to remind you of your strength.
More Dedication Quotes And Sayings
51. “We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.” – Jesse Owens
52. “Remember how far you’ve come, and you won’t have to rely on a destiny for your future. It will come on your own.” – Shannon A. Thompson
53. “There is no greater success than turning your true passion into a dream, and seeing its reality come to manifestation.” – Edmond Mbiaka
54. “Motivation is what gets you started, but persistence is the only thing that guarantees your success.” – Edmond Mbiaka
55. “You may not be the smartest, or the fastest, or the most talented. But you CAN work the hardest.” – Kevin J. Donaldson
56. “Achieving success doesn’t say as much about you as how you choose to wear it.” – Frank Sonnenberg
57. “The speed of your success is limited only by your dedication and what you’re willing to sacrifice.” – Nathan W. Morris
58. “Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.” – Albert Einstein
59. “Whenever you want to achieve something, keep your eyes open, concentrate and make sure you know exactly what it is you want. No one can hit their target with their eyes closed.” – Paulo Coelho
60. “No man needs sympathy because he has to work, because he has a burden to carry. Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
Don’t forget to also check out these warrior quotes on having an unbeatable mind.
Dedication Quotes To Remind You To Keep Grinding
61. “If you had started doing anything two weeks ago, by today you would have been two weeks better at it.” ― John Mayer
62. “If you plan to build walls around me, know this—I will walk through them.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
63. “My life has actually been full of challenges and painful moments – but I tried to bury such circumstances and work with complete dedication.” ― P. T. Usha
64. “When I work, I work very hard. So I look to work with people who have that level of dedication. And I depend on that from everyone. From the director to my crews that I work with.” ― Tom Cruise
65. “Ambition and dedication are the two eyes to see the winning path.” ― Narayanan Palani
66. “In both the world of fashion and politics, what’s required to succeed is passion, dedication, and vision.” ― R. J. Cutler
67. “My dedication to my music has driven everyone away. I’ve had girlfriends, but I always end up on my own. I don’t particularly like it, but I don’t see a way ’round it.” ― Eric Clapton
68. “Lack of dedication is an insult for your own goals.” ― Dax Bamania
69. “It has not been easy to wake up every single day at 6:30 in the morning to then head to the gym and start a full day of work. But you have to have that kind of dedication if you want to achieve the goals you have set for yourself.” ― Pablo Sandoval
70. “I think most of my success is my dedication, not my talent.” ― Anitta
Dedication Quotes To Ensure You Commit Passionately
71. “Find a cause that’s larger than yourself and then give your life to it.” ― Shimon Peres
72. “I know, win or lose, I enjoyed the prospect of giving it my all.” ― Arnold Palmer
73. “It’s not enough to know what you want to do. You have to do it to be what you want to be.” ― Paulo Coelho
74. “Winning requires a crystal clear vision, relentless passion and complete dedication with No Excuses.” ― Farshad Asl
75. “Write like there is no tomorrow so that others may read about today.” ― Jen Selinsky
76. “You must be more convinced and dedicated to the integrity of the truth.” ― Sunday Adelaja
77. “The knowledge of “Where am I going?” comes during the process of implementation and dedication to the task.” ― Sunday Adelaja
78. “You must know the purpose of your life and be completely dedicated to it.” ― Sunday Adelaja
79. “The level of your dedication plays a big role in having stability.” ― Sunday Adelaja
80. “It is only our dedication towards our passion that distinguishes a champion from the crowd.” ― Abhijit Naskar
Dedication Quotes To Show Commitment
81. “Success, like happiness, is the unexpected side effect of one’s personal dedication to a cause greater than oneself.” ― Viktor E. Frankl
82. “I succeed on my own personal motivation, dedication, and commitment. My mindset is: If I’m not out there training, someone else is.” ― Lynn Jennings
83. “This is a learning in the business life that first of all you need to have commitment, dedication and passion for what you are doing.” ― Lakshmi Mittal
84. “Sometimes small setbacks are just blessings in disguise. They enhance your determination and whole-hearted dedication to achieving your goals.” ― Robert Cheeke
85. “Everyone experiences tough times, it is a measure of your determination and dedication how you deal with them and how you can come through them.” ― Lakshmi Mittal
86. “Our self-acknowledgement, our dedication has to be bigger than our fear.” ― Rod Stryker
87. “In a weird way scientists understand things on a higher level but it takes a lot of dedication and a lot of time.” ― Michael Pitt
88. “Desire and dedication are everything!” ― Bart Starr
89. “Victories are easy and cheap. The only victories worth anything are those achieved through hard work and dedication.” ― Henry Ward Beecher
90. “Our path, our sense of spirituality demands great earnestness, dedication, sincerity & continuity.” ― Sharon Salzberg
You will also enjoy our article on devotion quotes.
Dedication Quotes To Encourage Perseverance
91. “Dreams do come true. But it will involve a lot of hard work, a lot of dedication, a lot of studying.” ― Gabriel Campisi
92. “Our family love is so special, and I truly believe it is due to our work and dedication to communication and patience.” ― Allison Holker
93. “If you want to be the best in your industry you need to have a relentless dedication to your job.” ― Danica Patrick
94. “With dedication towards a destination and some perspiration one gets their heartfelt realization.” ― Mark Victor Hansen
95. “A life of total dedication to the truth also means a life of willingness to be personally challenged.” ― M. Scott Peck
96. “No matter where you want to go, as long as you follow your path with faith, dedication and hard work, you are going to get there.” ― Russell Simmons
97. “Determination, motivation, and dedication are what you need for inspiration.” ― Danielle Duckery
98. “Peter didn’t only work hard, he gave back to his community with vigour and dedication volunteering his off work hours for many charitable causes and organizations.” ― Byron Pulsifer
99. “Your goals must be your own; you cannot live anyone else’s goals with the same passion, perseverance or the dedication and sacrifice necessary to make it a reality unless these goals are yours and yours alone.” ― Byron Pulsifer
100. “You may have started out in your job being very excited and willing and capable of doing more and more. But, there is a balance necessary between work and play and a balance that must be part of your dedication.” ― Byron Pulsifer
Dedication Quotes For Work
101. “When you love your work, it works better.” ― Shampa Sharma
102. “On the road to success there are determination, real hard work, perseverance and challenges to tackle.” ― Ahmet Adam Asar
103. “You must endure long enough to be victorious.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
104. “Winning is not a matter of acceptance but a term of dedication with an interest to achieve.” ― Oscar Auliq-Ice
105. “Our dedication- devotion- to craft should enlighten as it humbles us.” ― Ivan Brunetti
106. “If you’re dedicated to something and you put the time in, why should anyone have an opinion on it?” ― Claressa Shields
107. “The degree of your desire determines your dedication.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
108. “Dedication to work is the key to effectiveness and fruitfulness.” ― Sunday Adelaja
109. “The dedicated life is worth living. You must give your whole heart to whatever you do.” ― Annie Dillard
110. “If you want something as bad as you want to breathe, then you can do it.” ― Tyler Seguin
What Did You Learn From These Dedication Quotes?
Are you feeling motivated?
These quotes are from people who have worked hard and stayed dedicated to achieving their goals.
The vast majority of people have to overcome obstacles and challenges along the way towards success.
But because they were willing to stick with and keep at it, they were able to achieve what they set out to do.
Bookmark these quotes so you can refer back to them when you’re feeling down, unmotivated, or like you just want to give up.
Use them to spur you on towards success.
Remind yourself that it’s not just you and that others have been where you are.
They have stayed dedicated and it’s paid off in the end.
You can do it!
What’s your biggest takeaway from these dedication quotes and sayings?
Do you have any other favorite quotes to add?
Let us know in the comment section below.