A little dedication and hard work go a long way towards achieving success. These dedication quotes will motivate you to keep going towards your goals.
Achieving great success in life isn’t always easy, but it is possible. When you look at the habits of highly successful people, they tend to have a few things in common and one of the traits they share is dedication.
Dedication is one of the things that makes it possible for anyone to achieve great things. It’s not that some people are born successful and others aren’t. It’s that some are dedicated to reaching their goals and others aren’t.
These dedication quotes can be just the thing you need to stay motivated towards hard work.
Don’t forget to also check out these motivational quotes about achieving your dreams.
Maintaining a high level of dedication quotes
1. “If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride – and never quit, you’ll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards.” – Bear Bryant
2. “I know the price of success: dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
3. “Once you determine that the important results you want are an expression of your life’s purpose, you cannot help but bring drive, dedication, and determination to each day’s efforts. You will be driven to act relentlessly to meet cherished goals, all the while feeling rewarded, satisfied, and even joyful in the process.” – Russell Grieger
4. “Seems to me that there is a fine line between insanity and dedication…I call that line commitment.” ― Jeremy Aldana
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of insanity quotes to help you stay sane in the chaos that is life.
5. “There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul.” – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
6. “Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.” – Gail Devers
7. “The speed of your success is limited only by your dedication and what you’re willing to sacrifice.” – Nathan W. Morris
Hard work and dedication quotes
8. “We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.” – Jesse Owens
9. “Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.” – Virat Kohli
10. “Sometimes luck can be that driving force that catapults your life into a storm of success along with hard work, dedication and perseverance.” – Zak Frazer
11. “Whenever you do a thing, act as if all the world were watching.” – Thomas Jefferson
12. “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi
13. “Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.” – Dwayne Johnson
14. “The fruit of your own hard work is the sweetest.” – Deepika Padukone
15. “When it comes to fighting for your dreams, be a dragon. Breathe fire.” – Richelle Goodrich
16. “Determination is nothing without dedication and hard work.” – Eshraq Jiad
17. “Hard work always pays off, whatever you do.” – Dustin Lynch
18. “The road to success is not easy to navigate, but with hard work, drive and passion, it’s possible to achieve the American dream.” – Tommy Hilfinger
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of American dream quotes that will inspire you to achieve your own version of success.
Achieving success dedication quotes
19. “With hard work and dedication, anything is possible.” – Timothy Weah
20. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
21. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” ― Beverly Sills
22. “When you truly dedicate yourself to your goals, there is no way not to achieve them.” ― Max Moreno
23. “To become a master at any skill, it takes the total effort of your: heart, mind, and soul working together in tandem.” – Maurice Young
24. “Use your strength, your passion and dedication to reach every single one of your goals.” – Anonymous
25. “If you truly can dedicate your life to one single mission, no matter the nature of the mission, then sooner or later the mission itself will pave its own way for you to keep on walking – so, close your eyes, visualize your mission and take the leap of faith.” ― Abhijit Naskar
26. “The most successful people in absolutely any walk of life know that the secret to their good fortune comes only through dedication, perseverance and diligence. There is no such thing as a short cut that excludes hard work.” – Byron Pulsifer
27. “Success, like happiness, can not be pursued. It comes only as a result of dedication.” – Viktor Frankl
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Viktor Frankl quotes on life, suffering and success.
28. “Being successful in a particular field, especially sales, does not happen overnight. It requires hard work, dedication and commitment.” – Geoffrey Wright
29. “The key to thriving with accomplishing any goal would be dependent on working with dedication, yet lots of people do not interpret just how important it really is!” – Sarfraz Sohail
Dedication quotes on how to keep going
30. “Success is about dedication. You may not be where you want to be or do what you want to do when you’re on the journey. But you’ve got to be willing to have vision and foresight that leads you to an incredible end.” – Usher
31. “Failure to seize opportunities is often a result of choosing distractions over dedication.” – VaeEshia Ratcliff Davis
32. “Perseverance is defined as, ‘steadfastness in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success.’ Words that describe perseverance are: determination, dedication, keep going.” – Catherine Pulsifer
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of determination quotes to help you keep moving forward.
33. “While no road is ever straight, dedication and persistence will always lead you to your dreams.” – Arte Moreno
34. “Dedication is belief transitioned into action which is transformed into change.” – Byron Pulsifer
35. “Success is not the result of making one good choice, of taking one step. Real success requires step, after step, after step, after step. It requires choice after choice, it demands life-long education and passion and commitment and persistence and hunger and patience.” ― Jesmyn Ward
36. “Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.” – Thomas Edison
37. “If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride – and never quit, you’ll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards.” – Paul Bryant
38. “There are always periodic opportunities to give up, while every single moment is an opportunity to persevere.” – Dean Wilson
Dedication quotes to keep you going
39. “Dreams and dedication are a powerful combination.” – William Longgood
40. “We truly believe with hard work, dedication and perseverance, we can become the best at what we do. No one wants to be mediocre.” – Andy Biersack
41. “When doing a job — any job — one must feel that he owns it, and act as though he will remain in that job forever.” ― Hyman G. Rickover
42. “No horse gets anywhere until he is harnessed. No stream or gas drives anything until it is confined. No Niagara is ever turned into light and power until it is tunneled. No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated, disciplined.” – Harry Emerson Fosdick
43. “Anything can happen with hard work and dedication.” – Jerry West
44. “When you have dedication and an intensity about life, in what you do you demonstrate passion.” – Catherine Pulsifer
45. “Throughout life we have often heard that ‘perseverance pays off’. It is no secret that each generation wishes to nurture and raise the next generation in a way that is greater than themselves. And to do this, elders often teach the values of hard work, focus, dedication and perseverance.” – James A. Dula, PhD
46. “Show me your desire, your commitment, your stamina, your hard-won gifts, show me the luck you make, and I will show you your destination” ― Suzy Davies
47. “Talent is cheap; dedication is expensive. It will cost you your life.” –Irving Stone
48. “Dedicate some of your life to others. Your dedication will not be a sacrifice. It will be an exhilarating experience because it is an intense effort applied toward a meaningful end.” – Dr. Thomas Dooley
49. “Dedicate yourself to what gives your life true meaning and purpose; make a positive difference in someone’s life.” – Roy T. Bennett
50. “By dedicating ourselves to peace, understanding, kindness and compassion, we do our part to heal the world.” ― Laurence Overmire
You might also like these perseverance quotes to remind you of your strength.
More dedication quotes and sayings
51. “Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.” – Tim Fargo
52. “Remember how far you’ve come, and you won’t have to rely on a destiny for your future. It will come on your own.” – Shannon A. Thompson
53. “There is no greater success than turning your true passion into a dream, and seeing its reality come to manifestation.” – Edmond Mbiaka
54. “Motivation is what gets you started, but persistence is the only thing that guarantees your success.” – Edmond Mbiaka
55. “You may not be the smartest, or the fastest, or the most talented. But you CAN work the hardest.” – Kevin J. Donaldson
56. “Achieving success doesn’t say as much about you as how you choose to wear it.” – Frank Sonnenberg
57. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” – Robert F. Kennedy
58. “Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.” – Albert Einstein
59. “Whenever you want to achieve something, keep your eyes open, concentrate and make sure you know exactly what it is you want. No one can hit their target with their eyes closed.” – Paulo Coelho
60. “No man needs sympathy because he has to work, because he has a burden to carry. Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
What did you learn from these dedication quotes?
Are you feeling motivated? These quotes are from people who have worked hard and stayed dedicated to achieving their goals.
The vast majority of people have to overcome obstacles and challenges along the way towards success. But because they were willing to stick with and keep at it, they were able to achieve what they set out to do.
Bookmark these quotes so you can refer back to them when you’re feeling down, unmotivated, or like you just want to give up. Use them to spur you on towards success.
Remind yourself that it’s not just you and that others have been where you are. They have stayed dedicated and it’s paid off in the end. You can do it!
What’s your biggest takeaway from these dedication quotes and sayings? Do you have any other favorite quotes to add? Let us know in the comment section below.