The words of these alpha female quotes are empowering and inspiring.
Strong ladies don’t always have it easy.
You may be viewed as bossy or annoying.
Some people will always just want you to follow along with the crowd.
But you don’t need to care what other people think.
The world needs strong women.
But that doesn’t always have to mean exactly what some people think.
Being an alpha female doesn’t have to be about being bossy and demanding and conquering the world.
It can be knowing how to be a quiet leader.
It can be knowing how to stick to your goals and overcome obstacles to reach things you set out to do.
If you want a little encouragement or empowerment, enjoy these alpha female quotes.
Don’t forget to also check out these strong women quotes to share with your tribe.
Alpha female quotes that will remind not to care what others think
1. “You must do the things you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
2. “Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.” – Jennifer Lopez
3. “A man does what he can; a woman does what a man cannot.” – Isabel Allende
4. “It is amazing what a woman can do if only she ignores what men tell her she can’t.” – Carol K. Carr
5. “Worry about being respected, never worry about being liked. Because that’s the trap.” – Jada Pinkett Smith
6. “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” – Diane Mariechild
7. “Who run the world? Girls.” – Beyoncé
8. “An empress does not concern herself with the antics of fools.” – Gabrielle Union
9. “Once you figure out what respect tastes like, it tastes better than attention.” – Pink
10. “I’d be a fearless leader. I’d be an alpha type.” – Taylor Swift
Alpha female quotes about overcoming obstacles
11. “No matter where you are in life, you’ll save a lot of time by not worrying too much about what other people think about you. The earlier in your life that you can learn that, the easier the rest of it will be.” – Sophia Amoruso
12. “What you’re supposed to do when you don’t like a thing is change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. Don’t complain.” – Maya Angelou
13. “I really think a champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall.” – Serena Williams
14. “Women are like teabags. We don’t know our true strength until we are in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
15. “I think today women are very scared to celebrate themselves because then they just get labeled.” – Charlize Theron
16. “Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, ‘She doesn’t have what it takes.’ They will say, ‘Women don’t have what it takes.’” – Clare Boothe Luce
17. “I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that He didn’t trust me so much.” – Mother Teresa
18. “There’s nothing a man can do, that I can’t do better and in heels.” – Ginger Rogers
19. “Don’t waste your energy trying to educate or change opinions; go over, under, through, and opinions will change organically when you’re the boss. Or they won’t. Who cares? Do your thing, and don’t care if they like it.” – Tina Fey
20. “We should not wait for someone else to come and raise our voice. We should do it by ourselves. We should believe in ourselves. Yes, we can do it. One day you will see that all the girls will be powerful; all the girls will be going to school. And it is possible only by our struggle; only when we raise our voice.” – Malala Yousafzai
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of quotes for girls for young women of all ages.
21. “Life comes with many challenges. The ones that should not scare us are the ones we can take on and take control of.” – Angelina Jolie
Alpha female quotes about men
22. “Some women choose to follow men, and some choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.” – Lady Gaga
23. “The day will come when men will recognize woman as his peer, not only at the fireside but in councils of the nation. Then, and not until then, will there be the perfect comradeship, the ideal union between the sexes that shall result in the highest development of the race.” – Susan B. Anthony
24. “Of course I am not worried about intimidating men. The type of man who will be intimidated by me is exactly the type of man I have no interest in.” – Chimamanda Adichie
25. “I’ve just never cared what people think. It’s more if I’m happy and I’m confident and feeling good. That’s always been my thing. And more so now, since having a family—I don’t seek out any other acceptance.” – Kelly Clarkson
Alpha female quotes
26. “And one day she discovered that she was fierce and strong, and full of fire and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears.” – Mark Anthony
27. “We need women who are so strong they can be gentle, so educated they can be humble, so fierce they can be compassionate, so passionate they can be rational, and so disciplined they can be free.” – Kavita Ramdas
28. “Strong women don’t play the victim. Don’t make themselves look pitiful and don’t point fingers. They stand and they deal.” – Mandy Hale
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of inspirational quotes for women on strength and leadership.
29. “There are some people who still feel threatened by strong women. That’s their problem. It’s not mine.” – Gloria Allred
30. “I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn
31. “A strong woman understands that gifts such as logic, decisiveness, and strength are just as feminine as intuition and emotional connection. She values and uses all of her gifts.” – Nancy Rathbun
32. “You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.” – Rosalynn Carter
Ambitious alpha female quotes
33. “You could certainly say that I’ve never underestimated myself, there’s nothing wrong with being ambitious.” – Angela Merkel
34. “I just love bossy women. I could be around them all day. To me, bossy is not a pejorative term at all. It means somebody’s passionate and engaged and ambitious and doesn’t mind learning.” – Amy Poehler
35. “I am a warrior in the time of women warriors; the longing for justice is the sword I carry.” – Sonia Johnson
36. “I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.” – Madonna
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of bad bitch quotes to whip your self-confidence back into shape.
37. “I’m not going to limit myself just because people won’t accept the fact that I can do something else.” – Dolly Parton
38. “The truth is nobody knows what’s inside of you. Only you know what’s inside of you. Only you know what you can accomplish, and what you’re capable of. Whatever you feel in your heart and in your gut, you should follow that.” – Jennifer Lopez
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Jennifer Lopez quotes to inspire productivity.
39. “It is pure mythology that women cannot perform as well as men in science, engineering and mathematics. In my experience, the opposite is true: Women are often more adept and patient at untangling complex problems, multitasking, seeing the possibilities in new solutions and winning team support for collaborative action.” – Weili Dai
40. “It’s also important to realize that it’s okay to be the first. If you constantly look for role models who look like you, then there won’t be any firsts.” – Condoleezza Rice
More alpha female quotes
41. “I love bossy women. Some people hate the word, and I understand how ‘bossy’ can seem like a shitty way to describe a woman with a determined point of view, but for me, a bossy woman is someone to search out and celebrate. A bossy woman is someone who cares and commits and is a natural leader.” – Amy Poehler
42. “You have to believe in yourself and believe in your ability to prove yourself wrong,” – Erin Foster
43. “Smart women love smart men more than smart men love smart women.” – Natalie Portman
44. “People don’t want to see women doing things they don’t think women should do.” – Joan Jett
45. “Each person is born with very individual qualities and potential. We as a society owe it to women to create a truly supportive environment in which they too can grow and move forward.” – Princess Diana
46. “I know my worth. I embrace my power. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story. I will.” – Amy Schumer
47. “I have chosen to no longer be apologetic for my femaleness and my femininity. And I want to be respected in all of my femaleness because I deserve to be.” – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
48. “After all those years as a woman hearing ‘not thin enough, not pretty enough, not smart enough, not this enough, not that enough,’ almost overnight I work up one morning and thought, ‘I’m enough.’” – Anna Quindlen
49. “She was powerful not because she wasn’t scared but because she went on so strongly despite the fear.” – Atticus
50. “One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go.” – Sheila Murray Bethel
You might also like these Clara Barton quotes from the angel of the battlefield.
Alpha female quotes for when you need a little push
51. “If you want to be successful and you are a woman, you have to understand that there are all kinds of horrible stuff that comes with it, and you simply cannot do anything about it but move on.” – Nora Ephron
52. “Sometimes you gotta be a beauty and a beast.” – Nicki Minaj
53. “She wasn’t looking for a knight, she was looking for a sword.” – Atticus
54. “Be and alpha female. Confident, bold. Not afraid of anything.” – Shilpa Negi
55. “A man does what he can; a woman does what a man cannot.” – Isabel Allende
56. “I hustle like a man because I was raised not to depend on one.” – Huma Magrey
57. “The heart of a woman will never be found in the arms of a man.” – Vanessa Carlton
58. “Be contented when you have less, quit settling for less when you are mishandled.” – Cathrine Ebenesar
59. “She is the one who is happy to admit that her failures are as valuable for learning as her successes.” – Lorraine Candy
60. “They always, always underestimate women.” – Susan Ee
Alpha Female Quotes To Motivate You To Be A Stronger Woman
61.“People call me a feminist whenever I express statements that distinguish me from a doormat.” — Rebecca West
62.“Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attended.” — Marie Curie
63. “The goal isn’t more money. The goal is living your life on your own terms.” – Chris Broga
64.“Mindset separates the best from the rest.” — Jo Owen
65.“I am too intelligent, too demanding, and too resourceful for anyone to be able to take charge of me entirely. No one knows me or loves me completely. I have only myself.” — Simone de Beauvoir
66.“I would have girls regard themselves not as adjectives but as nouns.” — Elizabeth Cady Stanton
67.“Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.” — Charlotte Whitton
68. “How could I choose someone who would force me to give up my own small reach for meaning? I chose myself, and without consolation.” — Sue Monk Kidd
69.“A WOMAN’S PLACE IS IN THE HOUSE…AND THE SENATE.” — Kristin Hannah
70. “In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man; if you want anything done, ask a woman.” — Margaret Thatcher
Which of these alpha female quotes is your favorite?
Remember, part of being a strong woman is knowing who you are and sticking to being that person regardless of what others think.
That means you can be a strong woman even if you don’t think you have the personality that an “alpha female” has.
Every woman is capable of being strong.
If you have that alpha female leadership and passion inside of you, use it to help other women live more confident in who they are as well.
And don’t let others get you down.
You may have to work harder to overcome some obstacles, but it’s worth it as you pave the way for others.
Did you enjoy these alpha female quotes and sayings?
Which of the quotes is your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.
August 10, 2022 5:00 AM EST