Awesome Quotes and Sayings Celebrating Progress
March 16, 2023 5:00 AM EST
These awesome quotes and sayings will help make 2023 your year.
This year presents a great opportunity to make progress in all aspects of your life.
A survey conducted by YouGov found that 69% of respondents feel motivated by inspirational quotes.
This statistic highlights the effectiveness of inspirational quotes and sayings in providing individuals with the motivation and inspiration needed to make progress and achieve their goals.
It is a great time to develop your expertise further, make a positive difference in your life, and contribute to something that matters.
As the year gathers pace, remind yourself to stay present, relaxed, and focused on reaching your own mountain peak.
We all have the courage and perseverance to reach our goals and dreams.
Although fear and self-doubt tend to hold many people back, go for it and make 2022 your year.
Embrace the journey, appreciate your positive traits, and make sure the special people in your life know how much they mean to you.
To help make 2022 your year, below is our collection of awesome quotes, awesome sayings, and awesome proverbs, collected from a variety of sources over the years.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quote category page has even more inspirational and educational quotes.
Awesome quotes and sayings celebrating progress in 2023
According to a report by the American Psychological Association, positive self-talk has been linked to improved mental health and well-being.
Incorporating inspirational quotes and sayings into self-talk can serve as a form of positive reinforcement, leading to improved self-esteem and a greater sense of progress and achievement.
1. ”If you want to be average, do what others do. If you want to be awesome, do what no one does.” –Alexander Den Heijer
You will also enjoy our article on achievement quotes.
2. ”I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.” –Albert Einstein
You will also enjoy our article on quotes on change growth.
3. ”I woke up and realized life is great and people are awesome and life is worth living.” – Hulk Hogan
4. ”It’s good to be busy, that’s how you know you are living, otherwise you have one foot in the grave.” – Elvira Napoleone
5. ”Nobody really cares if you are miserable, so you might as well be happy.” – Cynthia Nelms
You will also enjoy our article on sunflower quotes.
6. ”Always keep your smile. That’s how I explain my long life.” – Jeanne Calment
7. ”There is only one success – to be able to spend your life in your own way.” – Christopher Morley
8. ”I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’ ” – Muhammad Ali
9. ”The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” – Oprah Winfrey
10. ”Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.” – Oscar Wilde
Awesome quotes and sayings to help make 2023 your year
A study by the University of Michigan found that optimism is associated with a higher likelihood of achieving one’s goals.
Inspirational quotes and sayings that promote a growth mindset and positive outlook can serve as a tool for cultivating optimism and ultimately lead to greater progress and achievement.
11. ”Nobody is superior, nobody is inferior, but nobody is equal either. People are simply unique, incomparable. You are you. I am I.” – Osho
12. ”I don’t like standard beauty – there is no beauty without strangeness.” – Karl Lagerfeld (Chanel)
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Karl Lagerfeld quotes that will make you see the art in life.
13. ”When you do something noble and beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps.” – John Lennon
14. ”The most beautiful make-up of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy.” – Yves Saint Laurent
15. “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.” —Stephen Hawking
16. ”If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
17. ”In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” — Mahatma Gandhi
18. “When the sun is shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome.” — Wilma Rudolph
19. ”Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” — Maya Angelou
20. “The power of imagination makes us infinite.” — John Muir
If you’re enjoying this article, make sure to also check out these new month quotes that inspire new beginnings.
Awesome quotes and sayings to help you focus on progress
21. ”The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money.” — Thomas Jefferson
22. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you.” — Walt Whitman
23. “You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.” — Walter Hagen
24. ”I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth.” — Doug Hutchison
25. “The best and most beautiful things in life cannot be seen, not touched, but are felt in the heart.” – Helen Keller
26. ”Because you are alive, everything is possible.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
27. ”When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paulo Coelho
28. ”I have learned that every heart will get what it prays for most.” – Hafez
29. “Life is much more fun if you live it in the spirit of play and collaboration, working with instead of against others.” – Wally Amos
30. ”Do not beautify your appearance, but be beautiful in your way of life.” – Thales of Miletus
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of epic quotes about literature, history, and life.
Awesome quotes to help you embrace your journey to success
31. ”Like a child, be happy for no reason.” – Unknown
32. ”To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life.” – Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love)
33. “Behind every beautiful thing, there’s been some kind of pain.” – Bob Dylan
34. ”Be the love you never received.” – Rune Lazuli
35. ”Things are beautiful if you love them.” – Jean Anouilh
36. ”Great things never came from comfort zones.” – Neil Strauss
37. ”If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” – Maya Angelou
38. ”When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.” – Alexander Graham Bell
39. “You can never plan the future by the past.” – Edmund Burke
40. ”Everyday may not be a good day but there is good in every day.” – Unknown
Awesome quotes and sayings to inspire success and happiness
41. ”Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.” – Søren Kierkegaard
42. ”Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, you ought to set up a life you don’t need to escape from.” – Seth Godin
43. ”Live today, for tomorrow it will all be history.” – Unknown
44. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” – Robert Frost
45. ”He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
46. ”I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.” – C.G. Jung
47. ”The best mirror is an old friend.”- George Herbert
48. ”Everyone in life is gonna hurt you, you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain.” – Erica Baican
49. ”Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
50. ”So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
More awesome quotes and sayings
51. “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” – Robert Breault
52. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
53. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
54. “Don’t try to rush progress. Remember — a step forward, no matter how small, is a step in the right direction. Keep believing.” – Kara Goucher
55. “Don’t let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was.” – Richard L. Evans
56. “You can have anything you want if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold to that desire with singleness of purpose.” – Abraham Lincoln
57. “When you realize the value of all life, you dwell less on what is past and concentrate more on the preservation of the future.” – Dian Fossey
58. “Life is a journey, not a destination; there are no mistakes, just chances we’ve taken.” – India Arie
59. “Try a little harder to be a little better.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
60. “Life can give everything to whoever tries to understand and is willing to receive new knowledge.” – Pramoedya Ananta Toer
Awesome quotes to help you achieve your goals
61. “Learn as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow.” — Mahatma Gandhi
62. “Stay away from those people who try to disparage your ambitions. Small minds will always do that, but great minds will give you a feeling that you can become great too.” — Mark Twain
63. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” — Winston S. Churchill
64. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” — Colin R. Davis
65. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” — Steve Jobs
66. “Goal setting is the secret to a compelling future.” — Tony Robbins
67. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” — Oprah Winfrey
68. “He who conquers himself is the mightiest warrior.” — Confucius
69. “He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.” — Epictetus
70. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” — George Lorimer
Awesome Quotes And Sayings To Keep You Going
71. “Never discourage anyone… who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.” — Plato
72. “Growth is a spiral process, doubling back on itself, reassessing and regrouping.” — Julia Margaret Cameron
73. “Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.” — Andy Rooney
74. “Where there is age there is evolution, where there is life there is growth.” — Anjelica Huston
75. “Progress and growth are impossible if you always do things the way you’ve always done things.” — Wayne Dyer
76. “The first condition of progress is the removal of censorship.” — George Bernard Shaw
77. “I’ll go anywhere as long as it’s forward.” — Barack Obama.
78. “Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.” — Frank Zappa
79. “Progress grows out of motion.” — Richard E. Byrd
80. “Changes call for innovation, and innovation leads to progress.” — Li Keqiang
Which of these awesome quotes and sayings was your favorite?
As the year gathers momentum, remember that success is not so much a destination as a journey.
Learn to stay present and enjoy the journey to your dreams.
We are at our best when we are growing.
Therefore, we should always strive to improve ourselves and embrace our journey to success.
Hopefully, the above quotes and sayings will help you focus on progress.
Did you enjoy these awesome quotes and sayings?
Which of the quotes was your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.
We would love to hear all about it.