Are you a goal setter? These new month quotes will motivate you to keep striving towards your goals and inspire you that with each month, comes a fresh start if you need it.
Like many people, you may have made a New Year’s resolution this year. And like many of us, you may have forgotten about your goal soon after. It can be disheartening to set a goal and then fail to meet your deadline.
If this has happened to you, you may have felt like giving up or like you couldn’t try again until next year.
That’s why it’s important to also set incremental monthly goals that help you reach the bigger one for the year.
Breaking up a big goal into pieces not only makes it easier to accomplish your year’s objective, but it makes the challenge a lot less overwhelming.
But what happens if you miss the target on your monthly goal? Not to fear, after one month ends a new month begins, and with that new month comes another set of 30 days to try again.
These 50 new month quotes will inspire you to go for your dreams, but they will also encourage you that failure is not the end. Every new month is an opportunity for new beginnings.
Don’t forget to also read these May quotes that will remind you how romantic spring is.
Optimistic new month quotes
1. “Whatever the new month is bringing for you, be it good or bad; always keep that smile on your face no matter what.” – Unknown
2. “Cheers to a new month and another chance for us to get it right.” — Oprah Winfrey
3. “Happiness and prosperity shall be yours. I hope this new month brings you everything you desire.” – Unknown
4. “For it’s a long, long while from May to December. But the days grow shorter when you reach September.” — Maxwell Anderson
5. “Each and every month I get so excited because it’s such a good opportunity to start something new! Make your dreams come true! You have everything you need for it. Happy new month!” – Unknown
6. “No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.” – Maya Angelou
7. “Let go of the past. Embrace the new month. May you have beautiful days ahead.” – Unknown
8. “Tomorrow is another day.” – Margaret Mitchell
9. “Here’s to a month of possibilities, overcoming challenges and all-round success.” – Unknown
10. “Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations.” – Catherine Pulsifer
11. “In this new month, Your Joy will be complete, Victory Songs will not cease from your Mouth and Each New Day will bring you closer to the Fullness of your Destiny.” – Unknown
12. “This month, expect to be victorious, expect to win, and expect to shine.” – Unknown
New month quotes that bring in blessings
13. “A new month is here. Get ready for great harvest. Get ready for prosperity. It shall be well with you.” – Unknown
14. “I wish you a beautiful new month from the first day of this month to the last day.” – J. K. Rowling
15. “Happy new month to those who matter a lot in my heart. I wish you the most interesting days ahead.” – Unknown
16. “Let this new month bring great miracles, new adventures, incredible breakthroughs, new visions & greater blessings for you & your beloved ones.” – Rajesh Goyal
17. “I pray this new month every drop of your sweat will yield sweet reward. May excellence mark you out for favor. May it be well with you all your days.” – Unknown
18. “May the love of the Lord fill your heart in a speed of light as we enter this blessed month; smiles because the Lord is with you.” – Unknown
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of blessed quotes to help you idenity the blessings in your life.
19. “Let from this month onwards your days become more happier, fulfilling, purposeful, satisfying & joyful.” – Rajesh Goyal
20. “May you find endless peace in your life as you made it into this month! New opportunities shall open for you.” – Unknown
Wise new month quotes
21. “The beginning is the most important part of the work.” – Plato
22. “Do you know what a new month represents for you? You are getting older and wiser and more mature with every month added to your life.” – Unknown
23. “We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.” – Joseph Campbell
24. “Wishing you a colorful new month with lots of achievement and promises fulfilled. You never know what tomorrows have in store for you!” – Unknown
25. “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” – Meister Eckhart
Also check out these inspirational June quotes that will have you falling in love with summertime all over again.
New month quotes about setting goals
26. “Wow, it is another month again, may you find every single thing you desire to achieve achievable.” – Unknown
27. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” – Albert Einstein
28. “This new month comes with grace; may you find your heart desires achievable one after the other.” – Unknown
29. “Keep on beginning and failing. Each time you fail, start all over again, and you will grow stronger until you have accomplished a purpose — not the one you began with perhaps, but one you’ll be glad to remember.” – Anne Sullivan
30. “As the first sun rises in this new month, may your fortunes begin to raise one after the other until you reach your goals.” – Unknown
31. “You have lots of dreams to achieve; I pray that your entire dreams be achievable this month because you are special.” – Unknown
32. “Make every minute of this month count. Embrace every second with enthusiasm. Live your days with excitement. Have a blissful month.” – Unknown
Inspirational new month quotes
33. “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.” – J.P. Morgan
34. “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” – Guy Finley
35. “You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call ‘failure’ is not the falling down, but the staying down.” – Mary Pickford
36. “The beginning is always today.” – Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
37. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” – T.S. Eliot
38. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
39. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
You might also like these beautiful July quotes about the hottest month of the year
New month quotes for when you need a new beginning
40. “New month, new intentions, new goals, new love, new light, and new beginnings.” – April Mae Monterrosa
41. “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard
42. “The object of a new month is not that we should have a new month. It is that we should have a new soul.” — G. K. Chesterton
43. “Life is overflowing with the new. But it is necessary to empty out the old to make room for the new to enter.” — Eileen Caddy
44. “Drop the last month into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.” — Brooks Atkinson
45. “Celebrate endings—for they precede new beginnings.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
46. “No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again.” – Buddha
47. “Nothing is predestined. The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.” – Ralph Blum
48. “As this new month open a new leaf, may the doors of success in your life begin to open one after the other. Happy new month.” – Unknown
49. “And now let us welcome the new year, full of things that never were.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
50. “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” – Seneca
Don’t forget to also read these new beginning quotes that will inspire you to become the change you want to see.
More New month quotes and sayings
51. “Good character is not formed in a week or a month. It is created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good character.” – Heraclitus
52. “I don’t like this kind of life where every month you are faced with some kind of a coup.” – Jejomar Binay
53. “If life was a book; every day would be a new page, every month would be a new chapter, and every year would be a new series.” – Elizabeth Duivenvoorde
54. “Losing gets old. It’s just been a heck of a month, to be honest with you.” – Alan Trammell
55. “Life is not made up of minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or years, but of moments. You must experience each one before you can appreciate it.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
56. “For the first month, I listened, and I tried very hard not to draw conclusions.” – Lou Gerstner
57. “Every month brings pleasure bright If the heart is only right.” – Palmer Cox
58. “One changes, as a writer, fairly quickly; what you wrote six months or a year ago might not sound right anymore.” – Keith Gessen
59. “Life is endless, not punctuated by nights, days, months and years – for all are one, in the eternal stream.” – Sathya Sai Baba
60. “Every day I spend time on the treadmill. I am walking faster, stronger and harder than I was two months ago.” – Grete Waitz
What did these new month quotes teach you about finding fresh starts?
If you have a goal that you’ve been working on but you’ve failed to meet your deadline, it does not mean that you’ve failed at your goal.
With every new month comes a new beginning and an opportunity to try again.
This philosophy doesn’t just apply to New Year’s resolutions, but also to life itself. Think for a moment.
Is there anything you’ve wanted to do, but have been too scared to try? Did you take the wrong fork in your life’s path a few years back and have felt like it’s too late to go back?
You are never “too” anything to live the life you’ve wanted. You’re not too old, too young, too rich, or too poor to change directions.
If you’re ready for a change, but feel stuck, just remember that with every new month comes an opportunity to start over again.
Were you inspired by these new month quotes and sayings? Which quote was your favorite? Let us know in the comment section below.
May 4, 2020 7:05 AM EST