Let us know which one you found most inspiring in the comment section below.
Like many people, you may have made a New Year’s resolution this year.
And like many of us, you may have forgotten about your goal soon after.
It’s disheartening to set a goal and then cannot meet your deadline.
If this has happened to you, you may have felt like giving up or like you couldn’t try again until next year.
You may also enjoy our article on:
What are the benefits of reading these new month quotes?
Every new month is an opportunity for new beginnings!
Let these new month quotes remind you that:
- A new month is a chance to reach your goals this time
- Learn from past mistakes
- Leave behind drama
- Distance yourself from things and people who hold you back
It’s important to set incremental monthly goals that help you reach the bigger one for the year.
Breaking up a big goal into pieces not only makes it easier to accomplish your year’s objective, but it makes the challenge a lot less overwhelming.
These new month quotes will also remind you that you can start over at any moment and reshape your life.
But what happens if you miss the target on your monthly goal?
Not to fear, after one month ends, a new month begins, and with that new month comes another set of 30 days to try again.
These 50 new month quotes will inspire you to go for your dreams, but they will also encourage you that failure is not the end.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
If you enjoy this collection, check out our inspirational quotes category page.
Optimistic new month quotes
2. “The beginning is the most important part of the work.” – Plato
3. “You got to be starting something too high to get over.” – Michael Jackson
4. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
5. “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” – Seneca
6. “If you learn something new every day, you can teach something new every day.” – Martha Stewart
7. “I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.” – Winston Churchill
8. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “Tomorrow is another day.” – Margaret Mitchell
10. “A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.”― Steve Maraboli
New month quotes that bring in blessings
11. “One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals.” —Michael Korda
12. “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” – Guy Finley
13. “The beginning is always today.” – Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
14. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” – T.S. Eliot
15. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
16. “I wish you a beautiful new month from the first day of this month to the last day.” – J. K. Rowling
17. “New month, new intentions, new goals, new love, new light, and new beginnings.” – April Mae Monterrosa
18. “You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestation of your own blessings.”― Elizabeth Gilbert
19. “Don’t pass on your passions. Endure. Strive. Ensure.”― Anthony Liccione
20. “The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.”― Eric Hoffer
Wise new month quotes
21. “If you’re not getting outside of your comfort zone, then you’re not growing.”― Chad E. Foster
22. “A new month marks a new beginning and a fresh start.” – Winifred Kal
23. “Morale is when your hands and feet keep on working when your head says it can’t.”― Benjamin Morrell
24. “Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.” – Hermann Hesse
25. “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” – Meister Eckhart
New month quotes about setting goals
26. “If you don’t know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else.” –Lawrence J. Peter
27. “Once you understand the keys of success it’s not the end, it’s only the beginning.” – Walter Bond
28. “True ambition is the desire to work harder for yourself than somebody else.”― Yuri van der Sluis
29. “If something’s not giving you value, consider eliminating it from your life.”― Leo Babauta
30. “You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time.”― Manuel Corazzari
Inspirational new month quotes
31. “Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.” —Pablo Picasso
32. “I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.” – Walt Disney
33. “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.” – J.P. Morgan
34. “The habit of looking on the bright side of every event is worth more than a thousand pounds a year.” – Samuel Johnson
35. “You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call ‘failure’ is not the falling down, but the staying down.” – Mary Pickford
36. “Reflect upon your present blessings — of which every man has many — not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.”― Charles Dickens
37. “Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations.” – Catherine Pulsifer
39. “Let this new month bring great miracles, new adventures, incredible breakthroughs, new visions & greater blessings for you & your beloved ones.” – Rajesh Goyal
New month quotes for when you need a new beginning
40. “Let from this month onwards your days become more happier, fulfilling, purposeful, satisfying & joyful.” – Rajesh Goyal
41. “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard
42. “The object of a new month is not that we should have a new month. It is that we should have a new soul.” — G. K. Chesterton
43. “Life is overflowing with the new. But it is necessary to empty out the old to make room for the new to enter.” — Eileen Caddy
44. “Drop the last month into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.” — Brooks Atkinson
45. “Celebrate endings—for they precede new beginnings.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
46. “No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again.” – Buddha
47. “Nothing is predestined. The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.” – Ralph Blum
48. “The visionary starts with a clean sheet of paper, and re-imagines the world.” – Malcolm Gladwell
49. “And now let us welcome the new year, full of things that never were.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
50. “Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.” – Roy T. Bennett
New month quotes to motivate you
51. “Good character is not formed in a week or a month. It is created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good character.” – Heraclitus
52. “I don’t like this kind of life where every month you are faced with some kind of a coup.” – Jejomar Binay
53. “If life was a book; every day would be a new page, every month would be a new chapter, and every year would be a new series.” – Elizabeth Duivenvoorde
54. “Losing gets old. It’s just been a heck of a month, to be honest with you.” – Alan Trammell
55. “Life is not made up of minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or years, but of moments. You must experience each one before you can appreciate it.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
56. “For the first month, I listened, and I tried very hard not to draw conclusions.” – Lou Gerstner
57. “Every month brings pleasure bright If the heart is only right.” – Palmer Cox
58. “One changes, as a writer, fairly quickly; what you wrote six months or a year ago might not sound right anymore.” – Keith Gessen
59. “Life is endless, not punctuated by nights, days, months and years – for all are one, in the eternal stream.” – Sathya Sai Baba
60. “Every day I spend time on the treadmill. I am walking faster, stronger and harder than I was two months ago.” – Grete Waitz
More new month quotes and sayings
61. “Your thinking is the factory of life. What product are you producing?”― Dr. Billy Aslbrooks
62. “Delete the thoughts from your mind, which do nothing good to you!”― Gunjan Bugde
63. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” — Dr. Seuss
64. “Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried, but you’ve actually been planted.” – Christine Caine
65. “We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.” – Joseph Campbell
66. “Optimism is essential to achievement and it is also the foundation of courage and true progress.” – Nicholas M. Butler
67. “Stop seeing everything in binary. The world is beyond yes or no, and right or wrong.”― Davinder Pahra
68. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” – Albert Einstein
69. “The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.” – Bill Copeland
New month quotes on starting fresh
71. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
72. “Every day brings new choices.” – Martha Beck
73. “Each day holds a surprise. But only if we expect it can we see, hear, or feel it when it comes to us. Let’s not be afraid to receive each day’s surprise, whether it comes to us as sorrow or as joy.” – Henri Nouwen
74. “Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday’s success or put its failures behind and start over again. That’s the way life is, with a new game every day, and that’s the way baseball is.” – Bob Feller
75. “I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.” – J. B. Priestley
76. “The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.” – Christopher McCandless
77. “Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on.” – Carrie Underwood
78. “No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.” – Maya Angelou
79. “Aging is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength.” – Betty Friedan
80. “Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas and progress.” – Charles Kettering
Short new month quotes to motivate you
81. “Every sunset is an opportunity to reset.”― Richie Norton
82. “Today is not the end but today is a new beginning.” ― Amit Abraham
83. “You can do the impossible, because you have been through the unthinkable.” ― Christina Rasmussen
84. “The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all.” ― Josiyah Martin
85. “A pessimist is someone who has forgotten the joy of beginning.”― Marty Rubin
86. “Each new breath and moment is a gift. We can choose to start with a clean slate in the here and now.”― Kaleb Kilton
87. “You can start anew at any given moment. Life is just the passage of time and it’s up to you to pass it as you please.”― Charlotte Eriksson
88. “Sometimes we can only find our true direction when we let the wind of change carry us.” ― Mimi Novic
89. “Every morning a new sun greets us and our new life begins.” ― Marty Rubin
90. “If something great is going to happen in your tomorrow there are certain thing’s that need to end today.”― Sope Agbelusi
New Month Quotes To Inspire a Fresh Start
91. “It is worth taking the time to stop and contemplate at the beginning of each new month.” ― Nadine Locke
92. “January, The first month… A perfect time to start all over again.” ― Charmaine J. Forde
93. “The splendid thing about falling apart silently is that you can start over.” ― Sanober Khan
94. “If I must start somewhere, right here and now is the best place imaginable.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
95. “You’ve got a chance to start out all over again. A new place, new people, new sights. A clean slate. See, you can be anything you want with a fresh start.” ― Annie Proulx
96. “Let go of yesterday. Let today be a new beginning and be the best that you can, and you’ll get to where God wants you to be.” ― Joel Osteen
97. “I discovered that a fresh start is a process. A fresh start is a journey – a journey that requires a plan.” ― Vivian Jokotade
98. “Start over…begin again.” ― Purity Ring
99. “Set fire to the broken pieces; start anew.” ― Lauren DeStefano
100. “It’s humbling to start fresh. It takes a lot of courage. But it can be reinvigorating.” ― Jennifer Ritchie Payette
New Month Quotes To Keep You Going And Achieve Your Goals
101. “A new month, new chapter, new page and new wishes. May the month give you courage, strength, confidence, patience, self-love and peace.” ― Pramod Kumar Sidar
102. “You can become better tomorrow than you are today, but it requires letting go of your past and learning from success and failure.” ― Steve Gilliland
103. “Life is like a baseball game. When you think a fastball is coming, you gotta be ready to hit the curve.” ― Jaja Q
104. “I think it’s important to try to be present with whatever it is you’re doing. And if you can’t be present, take a break.” ― Emily Giffin
105. “If you are committed to doing what it takes, anything is possible. It’s up to you.” ― Michelle Obama
106. “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, you’re Doing Something.” ― Neil Gaiman
107. “Keep on beginning and failing. Each time you fail, start all over again, and you will grow stronger until you have accomplished a purpose — not the one you began with perhaps, but one you’ll be glad to remember.” ― Anne Sullivan
108. “One part at a time, one day at a time, we can accomplish any goal we set for ourselves.” ― Karen Casey
109. “Plough deep while sluggards sleep and you shall have corn to sell and to keep.” ― Benjamin Franklin
110. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
New Month Quotes To Inspire Fresh Beginnings
111. “I thought no one would ever call spring bittersweet, even though it was an end to one season and a beginning for another in an endless spiral.” ― Janet Rebhan
113. “Life stands before me like an eternal spring with new and brilliant clothes.” ― Carl Friedrich Gauss
114. “Ah, September! You are the doorway to the season that awakens my soil.” — Peggy Toney Horton
115. “And then the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and Autumn was awaked.” — Raquel Franco
116. “For last month’s words belong to last month’s language, and next month’s words await another voice.” — T. S. Eliot
117. Don’t look back; you’re not going that way.” — Mary Engelbreit
118. “What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.” — Goethe
119. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” — Mahatma Gandhi
120. “January looks forward to the new year and back to the old year.” — M.L. Stedman
New Month Quotes To Energize A New Beginning
121. “THE BEGINNING OF A NEW MONTH A perfect time for SHIFTING things around, Always remembering to keep your feet on the ground” ― Charmaine J Forde
122. “Don’t look to the past with sorrow, look to the now and make it beautiful” ― Mimi Novic
123. “In the miracle of life, the roots of something new frequently lie in the decaying husks of something old.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
124. “Life is just a set of new beginnings, but the outcomes are up to ourselves.” — Lisa Marie Husby
125. “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.” ― Germany Kent
126. “Every beginning has an ending. Don’t let the goodbye scare you from starting the best story of your life” ― Dawn Lanuza
127. “Every day is a new beginning, because you can’t turn the clock back.” — Mel Gibson
128. “Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” — St. Francis of Assisi
129. “Life moves on and so should we.” ― Spencer Johnson
130. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” — Robert Collier
New Month Quotes To Inspire the Start of a New Day
131. “No one can ever take your memories from you – each day is a new beginning, make good memories every day.” ― Catherine Pulsifer
132. “The priceless lesson in the New Year is that endings birth beginnings and beginnings birth endings.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
133. “Every day is a fresh beginning, Every morn is the world made new.” ― Sarah Chauncey Woolsey
134. “We have plenty of tomorrows to compensate for the wrongs made yesterday.” ― Efrat Cybulkiewicz
135. “Each day is a new beginning, the chance to do with it what should be done and not to be seen as simply another day to put in time.” ― Catherine Pulsifer
136. “Let us make each day our birthday – every morning life is new, with the splendors of the sunrise, and the baptism of the dew.” ― S.A.R
137. “It is the dawn of a new day, and it is raining…dance in the rain, and forget your sorrows.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
138. “Here comes the sun and I say it’s alright.” ― Beatles
139. “Our journey without judgment can begin today.” ― Ron Baratono
140. “Hit the reset button. Whatever happened yesterday, forget about it. Get a new perspective. Today is a new day. Fresh start, begins now.” ― Germany Kent
New Month Quotes to Empower Your Thoughts for a New Chapter
141. “I enjoy every day, because I choose to.” — Tony Clark
142. “Everyday a million miracles begin at sunrise.” — Eric Jerome Dickey
143. “A Sunrise is God’s way of saying, “Let’s start again.” — Todd Stocker
144. “I want every day to be a fresh start on expanding what is possible.” ― Oprah Winfrey
145. “Every day is a new beginning. Treat it that way. Stay away from what might have been, and look at what can be.” — Marsha Petrie Sue
146. “I hope you realize that every day is a fresh start for you. That every sunrise is a new chapter in your life waiting to be written.” ― Juansen Dizon
147. “Work like there’s no tomorrow. Train. Strive. Really train and cultivate your talent to the highest degree.” — Michael Jackson
148. “Each day is a new opportunity to live your life to the fullest.” — Oprah Winfrey
149. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” — C.S. Lewis
150. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” — Sam Levenson
New Month Quotes to Help You Start Afresh
151. “Whatever has happened in the past year, the New Year brings fresh beginnings.” ― Peggy Toney Horton
152. “What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.” ― Vern McLellan
153. “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” ― Taylor Swift
154. “Just take it as a beautiful chance for you to rebuild yourself.” ― Samiha Totanji
155. “Begin today. Declare out loud to the universe that you are willing to let go of struggle and eager to learn through joy.” ― Sarah Ban Breathnach
156. “No, this is not the beginning of a new chapter in my life; this is the beginning of a new book! That first book is already closed, ended, and tossed into the seas; this new book is newly opened, has just begun! Look, it is the first page! And it is a beautiful one!” ― C. JoyBell C
157. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” ― Arthur Ashe
158. “A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week.” — George S. Patton
158. “The sun shall always rise upon a new day and there shall always be a rose garden within me. Yes, there is a part of me that is broken, but my broken soil gives way to my wild roses.” ― C. JoyBell C.
159. “As we close one chapter, the pen is gradually inking up, preparing itself to write the next.” ― Mie Hansson
160. “One can begin so many things with a new person!” ― George Eliot
New Month Quotes to Rejuvenate You
161. “How different every hour is from the one before!” ― Marty Rubin
162. “Tomorrow is near, yet so far away. Choose this day to love unconditionally, and be happy within.” ― Stephanie Lahart
163. “You raze the old to raise the new.” ― Justina Chen Headley
164. “A new dawn always breaks after darkness.” ― Tristan Roulot
165. “All great beginnings start in the dark.” ― Shannon L. Alder
166. “Choice lies in determining how we will meet the inevitable end of things, and how we will greet each new beginning.” ― Elana K. Arnold
167. “I learned repeatedly that while rock bottom feels like the end – it’s always the beginning of something.” ― Glennon Doyle
168. “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.” ― Lao Tzu
169. “There will come a time when you believe everything is finished; that will be the beginning.” ― Louis L’Amour
170. “Let’s forget the baggages of the past and make a new beginning.” – Shahbaz Sharif
New Month Quotes to Turn the Page
171. “Embrace the new month with a heart filled with gratitude and eyes focused on new opportunities.” ― Oprah Winfrey
172. “Every new month is a blank canvas of possibilities. Paint your dreams, write your destiny.” ― Tony Robbins
173. “A new month is a fresh start, a chance to pursue new goals and reach new heights.” ― Ellen DeGeneres
174. “In every new month, there is a story waiting to unfold. Make yours a bestseller.” ― Maya Angelou
175. “Welcome the new month with open arms, for it brings with it endless possibilities and a chance to begin again.” ― Nelson Mandela
176. “New month, new challenges, new hopes, new goals… embrace them all with grace and courage.” ― Michelle Obama
177. “As the new month dawns, let your dreams take flight and your spirit soar high. Believe in yourself and all that you are capable of.” ― Albert Einstein
178. “The start of a new month is the perfect time to set new intentions and make a commitment to live your best life.” ― Malala Yousafzai
179. “Each new month is a chapter in your life story. Write it with love, kindness, and gratitude.” ― Dalai Lama
180. “A new month is not just a change of date; it’s a reminder that life is a constant journey of growth and transformation.” ― Maya Angelou
New Month Quotes to Welcome a Brand New Month
181. “New month, new beginnings. Don’t be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and explore the uncharted territories of your potential.” ― Steve Jobs
182. “With the arrival of a new month, nature teaches us the art of letting go and embracing change. Embrace the beauty of transitions in your life.” ― Deepak Chopra
183. “The secret to a successful month lies in the power of positive thinking and unwavering determination.” ― Winston Churchill
184. “As the calendar flips to a new month, let your passion reignite, your purpose refocus, and your spirit rejuvenate.” ― Oprah Winfrey
185. “New month, new opportunities to shine bright and make a difference. Seize the day with enthusiasm and purpose.” ― Nelson Mandela
186. “Life is a series of beginnings, and every new month is a new beginning. Embrace the chance to create something amazing.” ― Coco Chanel
187. “The start of a new month is a reminder that time is precious. Don’t waste it; invest it in pursuits that bring you joy and fulfillment.” ― Steve Jobs
188. “A new month is a canvas, and your actions are the brushstrokes that paint the picture of your life. Make it a masterpiece.” ― Albert Einstein
189. “New month, new opportunities, new experiences. Embrace them all and let the adventure begin.” ― Ellen DeGeneres
190. “In the journey of life, every new month is a mile marker reminding us of how far we’ve come and how far we can go.” ― Malala Yousafzai
191. “Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can’t build on it; it’s only good for wallowing in.” ― Katherine Mansfield
192. “Letting ourselves be forgiven is one of the most difficult healings we will undertake. And one of the most fruitful.” ― Stephen Levine
193. “Once you embrace your value, talents, and strengths, it neutralizes when others think less of you.” ― Rob Liano
194. “Lighten up on yourself. No one is perfect. Gently accept your humanness.” ― Deborah Day
195. “Being present to yourself in love and with kindness is the ultimate gift.” ― Amy Leigh Mercree
196. “Sometimes you need to take a break from everyone and spend time alone, to experience, appreciate and love yourself.” ― Robert Tew
197. “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” — Lolly Daskal
198. “Stop for a moment to appreciate the beauty of nature. Take time to simply breathe. And most of all, remember that there are no mistakes in life…” — Bob Ross
What did these new month quotes teach you about finding fresh starts?
If you have a goal that you’ve been working on but you’ve failed to meet your deadline, it does not mean that you’ve failed at your goal.
With every new month comes a new beginning and an opportunity to try again.
This philosophy doesn’t just apply to New Year’s resolutions, but also to life itself.
Think for a moment.
Is there anything you’ve wanted to do, but have been too scared to try?
Did you take the wrong fork in your life’s path a few years back and have felt like it’s too late to go back?
You are never “too” anything to live the life you’ve wanted.
You’re not too old, too young, too rich, or too poor to change directions.
If you’re ready for a change, but feel stuck, just remember that with every new month comes an opportunity to start over again.
Were you inspired by these new month quotes and sayings?
Which quote was your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.