Life is a lot better when you consider growth and change as these evolve quotes show.
One thing that is certain in life is that everything will evolve. To evolve is to change and we are constantly changing as well as the things around us.
There can be comfort or there can be fear in that knowledge. The good thing is that bad things or times will not last forever, just as good things will not.
That realization should keep you constantly striving to grow. If you choose to try and stay stagnant, things around you will still grow and you will be left behind.
As you take the time to read through the following evolve quotes, please think about how they apply to you.
Don’t forget to also check out these growing up quotes about change, growth and life.
Evolve quotes to inspire growth and change
1. “Look around you. Everything changes. Everything on this earth is in a continuous state of evolving, refining, improving, adapting, enhancing…changing. You were not put on this earth to remain stagnant.” ― Steve Maraboli
2. “We are constantly evolving as we are interacting with the world. Mindfulness and growth mindset drives our evolution faster and on right tracks.” ― Amit Ray
3. “Life is the proving ground of an evolving soul.” ― Will Craig
4. “There isn’t anything that should ever be considered permanent, as everything is evolving or changing in some way.” ― Steven Redhead
5. “Evolve with every experience.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
6. “Nothing exists without a purpose. Every experience you have in this lifetime was written for you to grow into the light you were meant to become.” ― Suzy Kassem
7. “Relationships don’t remain constant, but are in a constant state of evolving, either positively or negatively.” ― Steven Redhead
8. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.” – Helen Keller
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of fate quotes that will remind you to take each day one at a time.
Evolve quotes on why you need to grow
9. “Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” – George Bernard Shaw
10. “Don’t live the same day over and over again and call that a life. Life is about evolving mentally, spiritually, and emotionally.” ― Germany Kent
11. “My style is constantly evolving. Style has been something that I think has been the hardest thing for me to come to terms with.” – Jesse J
12. “You are an endless project… changing, evolving, surprising.” – James Patterson
13. “You will evolve past certain people. Let yourself.” ― Mandy Hale
14. “Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
15. “As an artist, you have a path that you’re on that evolves with the kinds of stories you want to tell.” – Daniel Radcliffe
16. “It’s Hard To Beat Somebody That Doesn’t Quit. Don’t Quit. Evolve.” ― Wesam Fawzi
17. “You can’t reach your potential by remaining in a past due season. Your breakthrough is coming. Strongholds are breaking. Get Ready!” ― Germany Kent
18. “We can’t be afraid of change. You may feel very secure in the pond that you are in, but if you never venture out of it, you will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean, a sea.” – C. JoyBell C.
Insightful evolve quotes
19. “Are we as a species evolving toward the best in ourselves or the worst? Let’s not lose sight of who we are and who we wish to be.” ― Laurence Overmire
20. “Humanity is evolving in the direction of not doing what it does.” ― Anatoly Agulyansky
21. “A mistake is an experience, choice or concept it is necessary for us to have or make in order to evolve beyond it. Errors can be the launchpad of great ideas.” ― Stewart Stafford
22. “The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be.” – Oprah Winfrey
23. “Evolving increases our value, and when we know our value, we navigate toward those with whom we share a genuine interest and appreciation. The rest, in my estimation, is bondage.” ― Kyrian Lyndon
24. “For the world, I am fading but I know I am evolving into someone I’ve always wanted to be.” ― Nitya Prakash
Evolve quotes on how to grow
25. “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” – Carol Burnett
26. “Personal development and spiritual growth happens when you begin to laugh at yourself, accept your mistakes and embrace your flaws.” ― Germany Kent
27. “Part of evolving and becoming who we’re meant to be – whoever that is – requires respecting our inner selves so that we may be centered. Only then can we truly be happy.” ― Martika Shanel
28. “Imperfection is the best gift we got as a human, this is how you evolve, some fails and some succeeds, but we do evolve” ― Kumar Pranay
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of imperfection quotes about embracing your flaws.
29. “Some think to evolve; many believe to fear.” ― Aniekee Tochukwu Ezekiel
30. “Changing a Habit is Never Difficult. Difficult is to Address Your Unwillingness to do it” ― Vineet Raj Kapoor
31. “The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.” – Alan Watts
32. “The only things that evolve by themselves in an organization are disorder, friction and malperformance.” – Peter Drucker
33. “Optimism is the most important human trait, because it allows us to evolve our ideas, to improve our situation, and to hope for a better tomorrow.” – Seth Godin
34. “As your life evolves, so should your circle.” ― Izey Victoria Odiase
35. “Progress occurs where truths are questioned.” ― Aniekee Tochukwu Ezekiel
36. “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” – Barack Obama
More evolve quotes
37. “The purpose of life is to obey the hidden command which ensures harmony among all and creates an ever better world. We are not created only to enjoy the world, we are created in order to evolve the cosmos.” ― Maria Montessori
38. “It seems as though our ability to change technology happens so quickly, and our ability to evolve as creatures is still very slow.” – Church Klosterman
39. “At some point in your life, if you’re lucky, you get to design the way in which things evolve.” – Daniel Day-Lewis
40. “Humanity evolves because of those who are unafraid to chart their own course.” ― Dipa Sanatani
41. “Time may change me, but I can’t trace time.” – David Bowie
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of David Bowie quotes that will inspire you to live a life that is anything but boring.
42. “In the offseason, you should be working, reading, developing, growing, evolving, and becoming your best self. ” ― Germany Kent
43. “I reserve the right to evolve. What I think and feel today is subject to revision tomorrow.” – Laurence Overmire
44. “I don’t want to just revolve. I want to evolve. As a man, as a human, as a father, as a lover.” – Matthew McConaughey
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Matthew McConaughey quotes that will give you a glimpse inside the mind of the Oscar-winning actor.
45. “Evolve, experiment.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
46. “The moment of change is the only problem.” – Adrienne Rich
47. “I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let… lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may.” – Chuck Palahniuk
48. “Evolving is not arrogance. It is confidence that won’t be pulled backwards, by those that feel left behind.” ― Shannon L. Alder
49. “Ethics evolve naturally, and we trample upon them with laws created by reason and experience.” – Winston Churchill
50. “To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.” – Henri Bergson
What did you learn from these evolve quotes?
Now that you have finished reading these quotes about evolving I hope they have inspired you to make some changes or continue changing yourself.
Think of evolving as a challenge. If we were born with all of our knowledge, personality, interests, and skills, then what would be the fun of learning new things and experiencing the unexpected?
Learn to love the evolution of yourself as a person throughout the seasons of life that you may experience.
Challenge yourself to learn something new and try new things each year. You will be amazed at how much you change as a person over just a few years.
What’s your biggest takeaway from these evolve quotes and sayings? Do you have any other favorite quotes to add? Let us know in the comment section below.
December 25, 2020 7:00 AM EST