Will Smith Quotes That Encourage You To Follow Your Dreams on Everyday Power Blog!
Will Smith is known for his blockbuster movies like Independence Day, 7 Pounds, Men in Black, The Pursuit of Happyness, I Am Legend, Bad Boys…the list goes on and on. For anyone to reach the level of success, impact and popularity that Will Smith has over the past 20 years deserves to have their thinking looked at. Take a peek into the mind of the legendary and award-winning actor Will Smith, with his highly motivational and inspirational quotes from various interviews.
Will Smith Quotes That WIll Inspire You To Be Supremely Confident
Will Smith Quotes
1. “Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, ’cause hate in your heart will consume you too.”– Will Smith
2. “Fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity. Do not misunderstand me, danger is very real but fear is a choice.”– Will Smith
3. “Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away.” — Will Smith
4. “The keys to life are running and reading. When you’re running, there’s a little person that talks to you and says, “Oh, I’m tired. My lung’s about to pop. I’m so hurt. There’s no way I can possibly continue.” You want to quit. If you learn how to defeat that person when you’re running, you will learn how to not quit when things get hard in your life. For reading: there have been gazillions of people that have lived before all of us. There’s no new problem you could have — with your parents, with school, with a bully. There’s no new problem that someone hasn’t already had and written about it in a book.”– Will Smith
5. “We spend money that we do not have, on things we do not need, to impress people who do not care.”– Will Smith
6. “Never underestimate the pain of a person, because in all honesty, everyone is struggling. Some people are just better at hiding it than others.”– Will Smith
7. “Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings & emotions.”– Will Smith
8. “Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.”– Will Smith
9. “Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard. The right people – the ones who really belong in your life – will come to you. And stay.”– Will Smith
10. “Money & success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.”– Will Smith
11. “The separation of talent and skill is one of the greatest misunderstood concepts for people who are trying to excel, who have dreams, who want to do things. Talent you have naturally. Skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft.”– Will Smith
12. You can’t be scared to die for the truth. The truth is the only thing that is ever going to be constant.”– Will Smith
13. “The only thing that I see that is distinctly different about me is I’m not afraid to die on a treadmill. I will not be out-worked, period. You might have more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me, you might be all of those things you got it on me in nine categories. But if we get on the treadmill together, there’s two things: You’re getting off first, or I’m going to die. It’s really that simple, right?
You’re not going to out-work me. It’s such a simple, basic concept. The guy who is willing to hustle the most is going to be the guy that just gets that loose ball. The majority of people who aren’t getting the places they want or aren’t achieving the things that they want in this business is strictly based on hustle. It’s strictly based on being out-worked; it’s strictly based on missing crucial opportunities. I say all the time if you stay ready, you ain’t gotta get ready.”– Will Smith
14. “I’m a guy. Since when do we get anything right the first time?”– Will Smith
15. “Greatness is not this wonderful, esoteric, elusive, godlike feature that only the special among us will ever taste, it’s something that truly exists in all of us.”– Will Smith
16. “I believe you need to be educated about what you want to do in life, but I don’t believe you actually need college to get you there.”– Will Smith
17. “I wanna say something that I want you to remember for the rest of your life, OK? I want you to listen closely. I’m giving you a key to life right now, this is the key to life. The key to life, the key to life is running and reading. Oh right? Now listen very seriously, the key to life is running and reading. Right now, why running? When you’re running and you are there and you’re running there’s a little person that talks to you and that little person says “Oh, I’m tired”, “My lounge’s about to pop”, “I’m so hurt”, “I’m so tired”, “There’s no way I can possibly continue”. And you wanna quit. Right? That person, if you learn how to defeat that person when you’re running you will learn how to not quit when things get hard in your life. Running. Oh right? That’s the first key to life. Reading. The reason the reading is so important. There’ve been millions and billions and billions and gazillions of people that have lived before all of us. There’s no new problem you can have with your parents, with school, with a bully, with anything, there’s no problem you can have that someone hasn’t already solved and wrote about it in a book. So they keys to life are running and reading.” – Will Smith
Which Will Smith quote what your favorite?
Want more Will Smith Quotes?
Send us your favorites and we will share them with the world.