As the day goes on, office life can become quite mundane. Below are motivational quotes for employees to help you work even harder towards your professional goals.
What does your workday consist of?
If an employee has a negative mindset on their work, that train of thought can become contagious and infect an entire team. That prevents work from getting done, business connections from being made, and money from being earned.
The quotes featured below discuss a variety of topics that equate to success in the workplace including overcoming procrastination, the power of teamwork, and measuring success.
Check out the quotes down below and let them push you closer to your goal. For even more inspiration, be sure to also read our collection of productivity quotes.
Motivational quotes for employees about procrastination
1. “Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.” – Thomas Jefferson
2. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” – Stephen King
3. “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
4. “Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
5. “Getting an idea should be like sitting on a pin; it should make you jump up and do something.” – E.L. Simpson
6. “Following-through is the only thing that separates dreamers from people that accomplish great things.” – Gene Hayden
7. “The only difference between success and failure is the ability to take action.” – Alexander Graham Bell
8. “My advice is to never do tomorrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time.” – Charles Dickens
9. “To do anything in this world worth doing, we must not stand back shivering and thinking of the cold and danger, but jump in and scramble through as well as we can.” – Sydney Smith
10. “Procrastination is opportunity’s natural assassin.” – Victor Kiam
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of procrastination quotes that will help you steal your time back.
11. “It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.” – Seneca
12. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
Motivational quotes for employees about success
13. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
14. “The sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on. – Charles Dickens
15. “It’s not about having the right opportunities. It’s about handling the opportunities right.” – Mark Hunter
16. “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
17. “Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” – Lou Holt
18. “Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
19. “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” – Chris Grosser
20. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
21. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
22. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
23. “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” – Steve Jobs
You might also like these team quotes that will inspire you and your teammates to collectively meet your goals.
Motivational quotes for employees to boost morale
24. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
25. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison
26. “Hard work spotlights the character of people. Some turn up their sleeves. Some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all.” – Sam Ewing
27. “Great things in business are never done by one person; they’re done by a team of people.” – Steve Jobs
28. “Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.” – Ryunosuke Satoro
29. “Cooperation is the thorough conviction that nobody can get there unless everybody gets there.” – Virginia Burden
30. “The way to achieve your own success is to be willing to help somebody else get it first.” – Iyanla Vanzant
31. “Someone once told me growth and comfort do not coexist. And I think it’s a really good thing to remember.” – Ginni Rometty
32. “Diamonds are nothing more than chunks of coal that stuck to their jobs.” – Malcolm Forbes
33. “What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle, and giving 110% all the time.” – Don Zimmer
34. “The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work.” – Vince Lombardi Jr.
Don’t forget to also check out these motivational quotes of the day for daily rejuvenation.
Motivational quotes for employees about problem-solving
35. “If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.” – Abraham Maslow
36. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” – Robert H. Schuller
37. “Not everything that is faced can be changed. But nothing can be changed until it is faced.” – James Baldwin
38. “Problems are nothing but wake-up calls for creativity” – Gerhard Gschwandtner
39. “Instead of thinking out the box, get rid of the box.” – Deepak Chopra
40. “Solving problems means listening.” – Richard Branson
41. “All life is problem-solving.” – Karl Popper
Also, check out these team building quotes that promote working together.
Motivational quotes for employees about teamwork
42. “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” – Vincent Van Gogh
43. “Coming together is a beginning… Keeping together is progress… Working together is a success.” – Henry Ford
44. “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” – Michael Jordan
45. “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” – Booker T. Washington
46. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
47. “No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it.” – H.E. Luccock
48. “The best teamwork comes from men who are working independently toward one goal in unison.” – James Cash Penney
49. “There is no such thing as a self-made man. You will reach your goals only with the help of others.” – George Shinn
50. “The ratio of We’s to I’s is the best indicator of the development of a team.” – Lewis B. Ergen
Other motivational quotes for employees
51. “You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind.” – Dale Carnegie
52. “Work joyfully and peacefully, knowing that the right thoughts and right efforts inevitably bring about right results.” – James Allen
53. “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
54. “Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goals.” – Brian Tracy
55. “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
56. “Winners take time to relish their work, knowing that scaling the mountain is what makes the view from the top so exhilarating.” – Denis Waitley
57. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
58. “Everything is hard before it is easy.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
59. “Small daily improvements over time lead to stunning results.” – Robin Sharma
60. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
Motivational Employee Quotes to Push them Forward
61. “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.” — Henry Ford
62. “Becoming is better than being.” — Carol Dweck
63. “I know not all that may be coming, but be it what it will, I’ll go to it laughing.” — Herman Melville
64. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” — Anne Frank
65. “If I had nine hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend the first six sharpening my axe.” — Abraham Lincoln
66. “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.” — John Milton
67. “Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.” — Stephen Hawking
68. “Leaders can let you fail and yet not let you be a failure.” — Stanley McChrystal
69. “Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.” — Michael Scott
70. “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me?” — Ayn Rand
Which entrepreneur do you look up to?
If your team is lacking in motivation, share the above motivational quotes to boost their morale. Whether you send around these quotes in an inspirational email or post these quotes around the office, your team will benefit from an extra boost of positivity.
You may even want to share a daily inspirational quote with your team so you can set their day off on the right foot.
If you had to pick one of the above inspirational quotes for employees as your favorite, which one would you pick? Why would you choose that one as your favorite? Leave us a comment down below.
April 24, 2022 5:00 AM EST