Those born under the Scorpio sign are often known for their intensity and passion.
Use these Scorpio quotes to better understand the Scorpios in your life.
What makes Scorpios special?
Scorpio is the eighth sign of the zodiac.
It is a water sign ruled by the planets, Mars and Pluto.
Share your favorite Scorpio quote with us in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
What are the benefits of reading these Scorpio quotes?
Scorpio is often associated with:
- intense emotions
- passionate desires
Many Scorpios have used their passion to become successful actors, artists, politicians, and business professionals.
Some famous Scorpios include Pablo Picasso, Theodore Roosevelt, Bill Gates, and Julia Roberts.
Scorpios get a bad rap for being private, selective, and sometimes even obsessive.
However, once they get to know you, a Scorpio can be a most loyal friend, passionate lover, and spiritual companion.
This article will help you develop better relationships with the Scorpios in your life!
Don’t forget to read these Leo quotes and sayings on success, goals, and motivation.
Also, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily wisdom.
See the rest of our quote database for even more inspirational ideas and thoughts.
Scorpio quotes about relationships
1. “Scorpios are the most unconditional lovers you can be blessed with.” — Unknown
2. “Anyone after Scorpio, you’re merely settling. I promise.” — Unknown
You will also enjoy our article on November quotes.
3. “Scorpio tends to be extreme in everything they do. They intensely love; They intensely hate.” — Unknown
You will also enjoy our article on Cancer Zodiac quotes.
4. “Choose me or lose me. I’m not a backup plan and definitely not a second choice.” — Unknown
You will also enjoy our article on Gemini quotes and sayings.
Scorpio quotes on emotions
5. “I’m a Scorpio. I have different mood swings.” — Craig Robinson
6. “I’m a Scorpio, and who knows if there is any validity to it, but I’m very emotional. I have high highs and low lows.” — Chely Wright
You will also enjoy our article on Phoenix quotes.
7. “I used to be very revenge motivated, but that’s just because I’m a Scorpio.” — SZA
8. “Scorpio will always appear to have a tough surface. However, they feel emotions more deeply than any of the zodiac signs.” — Unknown
Have you seen these Aquarius quotes and sayings for January and February babies?
Scorpio quotes about being a Scorpio
9. “I’m a Scorpio with a Pisces moon. I am very critical of myself. I’m actually way less critical of others than I am of myself.” — SZA
10. “I’m a Scorpio, and Scorpios eat themselves out and burn themselves up like me.” — Vivien Leigh
11. “I think, when I’m on the court, I become with a killer instinct – I’m a real Scorpio.” — Ana Ivanovic
12. “Scorpios may want you, but they don’t need you.” — Unknown
13. “People like Scorpio because they are trustworthy.” — Unknown
14. “A Scorpio is easy to please, but hard to handle.” — Unknown
15. “Scorpio do not like people having power over them.” — Unknown
16. “They may have a crazy amount of love and passion, but they are not for everyone.” — Unknown
17. “A Scorpio will give you several chances but once they turn their back, they never look back.” — Unknown
Scorpio quotes about their intuition
18. “If you have a hidden agenda, trust that a Scorpio will find out. This is one sign that sits back and observes things.” — Unknown
19. “Scorpios are the kindest people but can freeze hell over with a glance.” — Unknown
20. Anna Wintour is a very smart woman. She’s a Scorpio, like me.” — RuPaul
If you’re enjoying these quotes, check out our collection of RuPaul quotes from the world’s favorite drag queen.
Scorpio quotes from famous Scorpios
21. “Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.” – Brené Brown
22. “For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.” – Carl Sagan
23. “I’ve been absolutely terrified every moment of my life – and I’ve never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do.” – Georgia O’Keeffe
24. “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.” – Bill Gates
25. “The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are, and not who people think you are.” – Goldie Hawn
26. “Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.” – Marie Curie
27. “We cannot become what we need to be by remaining what we are.” – Max de Pree
28. “It takes strength to show vulnerability.” – Miranda Lambert
29. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
30. “Live out of your imagination. Not your history.” – Stephen Covey
You will also enjoy our article on Aries quotes.
Scorpio quotes about everything you wish you knew about Scorpios
31. “Scorpios are intense and chill at the same time.” — Unknown
32. “Scorpio women are completely unpredictable.” — Linda Goodman, Linda Goodman’s Sun Signs
33. “The Scorpio women have a disconcerting gift that can make icy shivers run up your spine.” — Linda Goodman, Linda Goodman’s Sun Signs
34. “Scorpio people are variously described as powerful, weak, independent, clinging, passionate, and cold.” — Joanna Martine Woolfolk, The Only Astrology Book You’ll Ever Need
35. “The Scorpio man or woman generally knows what he or she wants out of life. He is a determined person. He sees something through to the end.” — Margarete Beim, Scorpio
36. “Scorpios love to secretly influence the person in power to do the things they want to do, without having the full limelight.” — Alex Dimitrov and Dorothea Lasky, Astro Poets: Your Guides To The Zodiac
37. “If Scorpio were a period of day, it would be the hot light of noon, where the sun is at its highest. The devil’s hour, we call it.” — Alex Dimitrov and Dorothea Lasky, The Astro Poets: A Field Guide To Scorpios
38. “Scorpio women have a scornful contempt for members of their sex who flop in the roles of sweetheart, wife and mother, once they’re stuck with the parts.” — Linda Goodman, Linda Goodman’s Sun Signs
39. “When these people, Scorpios, start to feel really close to their lovers, they become the most attached of the zodiac and they have a really hard time letting go.” — Jessica Lanyadoo, Astrology For Real Relationships
40. “A Scorpio is a better fit behind the curtain, pulling the strings of the operation and telling everyone where to go with just the immense power of their eyes.” — Alex Dimitrov and Dorothea Lasky, Astro Poets: Your Guides To The Zodiac
More Scorpio Quotes from Famous Scorpios
41. “I really am a full-blown Scorpio. Whenever I look things up about my sign, it’s like check, check check: thoughtful, detailed, moody, stubborn, prideful, emotional.” – Selah Louise Marley
42. “My life has been nothing but a failure.” – Claude Monet
43. “Poetry is a sort of inspired mathematics, which gives us equations, not for abstract figures, triangles, squares, and the like, but for the human emotions.” – Ezra Pound
44. “When I decide to do something, I stick with it, total commitment.” – Joaquin Phoenix
45. “Always go too far, because that’s where you’ll find the truth.” – Albert Camus
46. “Kill them with success and bury them with a smile.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
47. “Beautiful women believe in their intelligence; Intelligent women don’t believe in their beauty.” – Pablo Picasso
48. “My home life now is mostly women. They are better than us. They make me better.” – Ryan Gosling
49. All the reasonings of men are not worth one sentiment of women.” – Voltaire
50. “Life is fragile. We’re not guaranteed a tomorrow so give it everything you’ve got.” – Tim Cook
Women Scorpio Quotes
51. “She’s brimming over inside with passion, though it’s kept under rigid control by a poised, frosty attitude toward strangers, and a surface smoothness suggestive of black velvet.” – Linda Goodman
52. I’m competitive with myself, and that goes hand in hand with how I present myself.” – Katy Perry
53. “I have my family and my friends. It’s equally as important to me to be a good friend and a good sister and a good daughter. I’m very close with my family and friends.” – Winona Ryder
54. “I saw myself sitting in the crotch of this fig tree, starving to death, just because I couldn’t make up my mind which of the figs I would choose.” – Sylvia Plath
55. “Life’s journey should be in quest neither of power nor wealth but of inner worth.” – Indira Gandhi
56. “I had to learn as a young woman to control my emotions.” – Hillary Clinton
57. “The men liked to put me down as the best woman painter. I think I’m one of the best painters.” – Georgia O’Keeffe
58. “Power is like being a lady… if you have to tell people you are, you aren’t.” – Margaret Thatcher
59. “A Scorpio will never ever forgive a lie or someone who cheats, someone who in any way tries to pull the wool over Scorpio’s eyes.” – Joanna Martine Woolfolk
60. “To be with a Scorpio can be a handful, but I do recommend at least having a Scorpio if not a lover, a friend in your life because the Scorpio will never ever let you down.” – Joanna Martine Woolfolk
Scorpios QuotesTo Help You Understand The Scorpios
61. “Be on guard with all Scorpios. I don’t mean they’re wicked. They’re just not soft or naive.” — Linda Goodman’s
62. “Few are willing to make the sacrifices that a Scorpio will make for a true friend.” —
63. “Scorpios are the most passionate people in the zodiac and their emotions run strong and are often deeply hidden.” — Fleming Lee
64. “A Scorpio woman will be incredibly loyal to those she finds strong and deserving, but the weak ones will never be honored by her glance.” — Linda Goodman
65. “To build up trust with your Scorpio first of all you’re going to have to have a strong idea of who you are.” — Mary English
66. “You’ll marvel at the Scorpio’s determination and daring spirit.” — Thelma Balfour
67. “Scorpio tends to be strong and silent , with a vigilante’s sense of justice.” —
68. “The words that best describe Scorpios are intense, intuitive, and passionate.” — Dan Liebman
69. “The Scorpio female is no plaything. The man who treats her with disrespect and injures her fierce pride will quickly and deeply regret it.” — Therrie Rosenvald
70. “A Scorpio will carry his grudge into the afterlife if necessary to get his revenge.” — Everett A. Blackman
Powerful Scorpio Quotes About Their Personality
71. “Scorpios are real fighters and live the motto : “ When the going get’s tough – the tough get going.” — Samantha A. Davis
72. “Scorpios are powerful creatures who demand equally potent cocktails.” — Aliza Kelly
73. “A Scorpio is also tenacious, hardworking and patient enough to inevitably achieve his goal. They are great organizers and strategists.” — Saket Shah
74. “Scorpio is the most intense sign of the zodiac and the most mysterious. She is very secretive by nature, a trusted friend, a fearsome enemy.” — Julie Gillentine
75. “As a Scorpio, your selfexpression may be complex because you traverse so many levels of awareness in your conscious mind.” — Laurie A. Baum MSW
76. “Scorpios are the most independent sign, and love to do things in their own way. A Scorpio does not say much, but outlines all the meanings in simple phrases.” — Sami Bsoul
77. “You’re the Sign of endings and new beginnings, the one who can rise from the ashes and become even more powerful.” — Joanna Martine Woolfolk
78. “I love people, studying people. That’s the Scorpio part of me. We are natural detectives; we like to find things out.” — James Van Praagh
79. “Scorpios will do everything in their power to win the person who interests them. Some Scorpios will stop at nothing in order to eliminate competition and rivalry.” — Margarete Beim
80. “That’s one of my greatest strengths. I’m a Scorpio rising – we’re very decisive. I’m very good at cutting things off that don’t feel right.” — June Diane Raphael
Scorpio Quotes That Portrays Their Nature
81.“Don’t mess with the Scorpio!” — Katy Perry
82. “Scorpio is deep AF. And they take relationships seriously: They’re looking for a partner who will challenge them intellectually, emotionally, and sexually.” — Aliza Kelly
83. “Scorpio is also about power — the power he wields over others and the power others wiled over him.” — Trish MacGregor
84. “Scorpios like substance, shattering insights, darkness, and secrecy. They feel irresistibly drawn toward redirecting the conversation from small talk to deep talk.” — Danny Larkin
85. “Scorpios are tasked with awakening people to the depths of their soul. They transform for the better or sink deeper; depending on how they take the lessons that we show them.” ― Robin S. Baker
86. “For Scorpio to be out of control is to be in psychic danger.” — Joanna Martine Woolfolk
87. “I’m a Scorpio. Scorpios just strike when they feel threatened.” — Katy Perry
88. “Scorpio is the sign in the Zodiac that represents the processes of birth, life, death, and rebirth.” — Joanna Martine Woolfolk
89. “Being a Scorpio, I believe in loyalty.” — Payal Rohatgi
90. “It’s that Scorpio in me. I love you until you do something to piss me off. Then I turn into your personal Satan.” — Brittainy C. Cherry
91. “A Scorpio is not afraid to go deep, to delve into the shadows where others fear to tread. They find strength in the mysteries of the unknown.” ― Anais Nin
92. “The Scorpio soul burns with an intensity that can light up the darkest corners of existence.” ― Linda Goodman
93. “In the heart of a Scorpio beats the rhythm of passion, a melody that only the brave can dance to.” ― Lang Leav
94. “Scorpios don’t just experience life; they devour it, savoring every emotion, every challenge, and every triumph with equal fervor.” ― Alice Hoffman
95. “Behind the calm exterior of a Scorpio lies a tempest of emotions, a tidal wave of intensity waiting to be unleashed.” ―Isabel Allende
96. To know a Scorpio is to unravel a tapestry of complexities, woven with threads of mystery, depth, and unyielding loyalty.” ― Paulo Coelho
97. “The Scorpio spirit is a phoenix, rising from the ashes of its own transformation, reborn with a strength that defies the ordinary.” ― Rupi Kaur
98. Scorpios don’t fear the darkness; they wear it like a cloak, embracing the shadows as their own.” ― Khalil Gibran
99. “In the Scorpio’s gaze, lies the power to see beyond the surface, to perceive the hidden truths that elude the ordinary eye.” ― Sylvia Plath
100. A Scorpio’s love is a flame that burns eternally, casting a warm glow that can light up even the coldest night.” ― Oscar Wilde
Do these Scorpio quotes remind you of someone?
Scorpios are mysterious, fiery people.
We often compare a Scorpio to a Phoenix because of their strength and ability to regenerate after breaking down.
Their passion for life keeps them going despite any hardships they’ve been through, but their intellect keeps them wary of strangers until they know they can trust them.
These Scorpio quotes from famous Scorpios and about being a Scorpio prove their tenacity and passion for life.
Use them to inspire you to be passionate about your desires.
Live outside the box and go for your dreams.
Did you like these Scorpio quotes and sayings?
Which one was your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to share this article with all your Scorpio friends and family members.