Funny Sister Quotes for Unconditional Love
March 21, 2023 5:00 AM EST
These funny sister quotes contain all the true antics of having a sister, from fights to unconditional love.
Tell us your favorite story involving sisters in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
In a survey conducted by the University of Oxford, 85% of respondents reported feeling a strong sense of unconditional love and support from their sisters, with many citing humor and laughter as key factors in fostering this bond.
This emphasizes the role of funny sister quotes in creating a deep and enduring sense of love and connection between sisters.
What are the benefits of reading these sister quotes?
Sisters can be everything for us, from our superheroes to supermodels and comedians.
There’s nothing truer than love for your sister, whether older or younger.
The funny sister quotes listed below show us that family is about being there for your siblings no matter what.
These quotes will help you:
- Find the perfect words to express how you feel for your sister
- Write a heartfelt message in a card or gift
- Caption pictures of you and your sister
The relationship between sisters can be complicated, but it can also be a gift we didn’t ask for!
It’s about being best friends, even when we’re annoyed.
It’s about going through everything with each other and still coming back to each other for a good laugh at the end of the day.
Don’t also forget to read our collection of brother and sister quotes celebrating unbreakable bonds.
If you enjoy this article, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
Browse our entire collection of inspirational quotes for more motivating ideas and concepts.
Funny Sister Quotes About Sibling Relationships
A study from the University of Texas showed that sisters who regularly engage in playful teasing and joking with each other tend to report higher levels of emotional closeness and intimacy.
This underscores the importance of humour and playfulness in fostering a deep and meaningful sisterly bond.
1. “Sisters never quite forgive each other for what happened when they were five.” – Pam Brown
You will also enjoy our article on letterkenny quotes.
2. “More than Santa Claus, your sister knows when you’ve been bad and good.” – Linda Sunshine
You will also enjoy our article on minion quotes.
3. “We may look old and wise to the outside world. But to each other, we are still in junior school.” – Charlotte Gray
You will also enjoy our article on sarcastic quotes.
4. “We shared a room, you stole my toys, and then my clothes, but best friends we became.” – Catherine Pulsifer
You will also enjoy our article on family quotes and sayings.
5. “Never let an angry sister comb your hair.” – Patricia McCann
You will also enjoy our article on best friend quotes.
6. “A sister will always notice her sister’s first gray hairs with glee.” – Allison M Lee
You will also enjoy our article on Bad Santa quotes.
7. “Big sisters are the crab grass in the lawn of life.” – Charles M Schultz
8. “A sister is a dearest friend, a closest enemy, and an angel at the time of need.” – Debasish Mridha
9. “She could always talk me into anything. My sister made me a little starstruck.” – Stacie Ramey
You will also enjoy our article on brotherhood quotes.
10. “Only a sister, an alternative self, could inspire such a sordid mix of disgust and envy.” – Namwali Serpell
11. “As a younger brother, you look up to your sister.” – John F. Kennedy, Jr.
12. “My first job is big sister and I take that very seriously.” – Venus Williams
13. “Your sister’s advice (solicited or unsolicited), carries weight.” – Lorraine Bodger
You will also enjoy our article on the sandlot quotes.
You might also like these cousin quotes that perfectly describe your bond.
Funny Sister Quotes About How Great Sisters Are
According to a study conducted by the University of California, having a close sibling relationship can lead to greater levels of happiness, life satisfaction, and overall well-being.
The study highlights the positive impact that strong sibling bonds can have on our emotional and psychological health.
14. “You can kid the world, but not your sister.” – Charlotte Gray
You will also enjoy our article on gravity falls quotes.
15. “The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble.” – Clara Ortega
16. “The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.” – Cali Rae Turner
17. “Of two sisters one is always the watcher, one the dancer.” – Louise Glück
18. “Parents die, daughters grow up and marry out, but sisters are for life.” — Lisa See
19. “Sisters make the best friends in the world.” — Marilyn Monroe
20. “A sister is both your mirror—and your opposite.” – Elizabeth Fishel
21. “A Sister is a cure for swollen heads and ego trips.” – Pam Brown
22. “I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness…” — Emily Dickinson
23. “As I grew up, one of my strongest allies has been my sister.” – Patti Smith
24. “Little sisters can be a pain, but the big sister heroine worship can’t be beat.” – Allison M Lee
25. “A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.” – Marion Garretty
26. “Sisters will always love you tomorrow no matter what you do today.” — Marinela Reka
27. “Sisters are like fat thighs… they stick together.” – Unknown
28. “I smile because you’re my sister. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.” – Unknown
29. “My sister has an awesome sister, true story.” – Unknown
30. “We are sisters. If I am mad at someone, you are mad at them, too. End of story.” – Unknown
You might also like these empowering sisterhood quotes to share with your tribe
Funny Sister Quotes About Love for Sisters
A study by Brigham Young University found that having a sister can improve mental health and reduce feelings of loneliness, guilt, and fear.
This statistic can be used to highlight the important role that sisters play in supporting and uplifting each other.
31. “You and I are sisters. Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up… as soon as I finish laughing.” – Unknown
32. “Back off, I have a sister and I’m not afraid to use her!” – Unknown
33. “If you don’t understand how a woman could both love her sister and want to wring her neck at the same time then you were probably an only child.” – Unknown
34. “Sister and friend: two words that mean the same thing.” – Unknown
35. “When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us?” – Pam Brown
36. “Our kids have learned from the experience of brothers and sisters that they can’t always be first.” – Melissa Dayton
37. “When I say I won’t tell anyone, my sister doesn’t count.” – Unknown
38. “Sister to sister we will always be, a couple of nuts off the family tree.” – Unknown
39. “It’s hard to be responsible, adult, and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own.” – Pam Brown
40. “Sister: a person who’s been where you’ve been; someone you can call when things aren’t going right; is more than just family; a sister is a forever friend.” – Unknown
41. “Best friends? Nah, she’s my sister.” – Unknown
42. “Yes, I do have the best sister in the world. It’s just that she’s crazy and she scares me a little bit.” – Unknown
Check out our collection of parents quotes about family and support.
Funny Sister Quotes to Make You Smile
A study by the University of Cambridge found that having a close relationship with a sibling can lead to greater life satisfaction and happiness in adulthood.
This statistic can be used to emphasize the value of cultivating strong sibling relationships and celebrating the bond between sisters.
43. “You keep your past by having sisters. As you get older they’re the only ones who don’t get bored if you talk about your memories.” – Deborah Moggach
44. “Behind every little sister there’s a big sister standing behind her holding a bat saying, ‘You wanna say that again?’” – Unknown
45. “If you mess with the big sister, there is always a younger, crazier sister behind her… that’s who you don’t want to mess with!” – Unknown
46. “In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips.” – Unknown
47. “I finally moved out of my parents’ house. It was only fair to let my sister have her own room.” – Kate Winslet
48. “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.” – Amy Li
49. “I can’t remember if I am the good sister or the evil sister.” – Unknown
50. “Sis, I look at you and see your wrinkles, I wonder when they happened. It is as if they just appeared overnight. You can’t be getting older than me, can you?” – Catherine Pulsifer
51. “She’s my sister, my best friend, my soul mate, and the best part of me.” – Unknown
52. “Eleanor Roosevelt once said, ‘Women are like teabags. We don’t know our true strength until we are in hot water!’ Well, my dear sister, no wonder we are looking like an old teabag, we have been in lots of hot water together!” – Catherine Pulsifer
53. “Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears.” – Unknown
54. “The greatest gift our parents ever gave us was each other.” – Unknown
You might also like these sister quotes they need to hear and will not forget.
Other funny sister quotes
A study by the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill found that couples who laugh together have stronger relationships and are more likely to stay together.
This statistic can be used to encourage sisters to share laughter and humor with each other, and to highlight the importance of humor in building strong relationships.
55. “Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.” – Carol Saline
56. “What are sisters for if not to point out the things the rest of the world is too polite to mention.” – Claire Cook
57. “The middle sister is really just a big sister and a little sister in one.” – Unknown
58. “Middle sister: victim of our older sibling, tormentor of our younger sibling, and somehow, peacekeeper between the both of them.” – Unknown
59. “Nobody fights you like your own sister; nobody else knows the most vulnerable parts of you and will aim for them without mercy.” – Jojo Moyes
60. “Sisters are different flowers from the same garden.” – Anonymous
61. “The best gift by god after your parents in this world is your sister.” – Sacheenrjain
62. “I know my sister like I know my own mind, you will never find anyone as trusting or as kind.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
63. “Sisters are supposed to be people you’re close to, aren’t they. You may not like them much, but you’re still close to them.” – Kazuo Ishiguro
64. “Being sisters means you always have backup.” – Unknown
If you’re enjoying these quotes, read our collection of sibling quotes to cherish your BFF by blood!
Funny sister quotes to make your day
65. “Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.” – Margaret Mead
66. “The typewriting machine, when played with expression, is no more annoying than the piano when played by a sister or near relation.” – Oscar Wilde
67. “It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on… someone to tell on!” – Anonymous
68. “Hey my lovely sister, I miss you like an idiot misses the point.” – Unknown
69. “There is no problem that sisters cannot confront, combat, plot against, ignore, make fun of, drown in chocolate sauce, or run over with the car.” – Unknown
70. “A sister will let you know when the outfit you’re trying on really doesn’t look fabulous.” – Unknown
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of father daughter quotes about their unbreakable bond.
71. “If sisters were free to express how they really feel, parents would hear this: “Give me all the attention and all the toys and send Rebecca to live with Grandma.” – Linda Sunshine
72. “Sisters annoy, interfere, criticize. Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks. Borrow. Break. Monopolize the bathroom. Are always underfoot. But if catastrophe should strike, sisters are there. Defending you against all comers.” – Pam Brown
73. “If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she’s wearing your best sweater.” – Pam Brown
74. “That feeling when you’re so excited to see your sister…and you realize she’s wearing your clothes.” – Unknown
75. “Sis, you are my best friend…that I can never get rid of.” – Unknown
Don’t forget to also check out these niece quotes for every proud aunt and uncle.
Funny sister quotes that will make you appreciate each other
76. “Sisters: the ones you can get mad at only for a short period because you have important stuff to tell them.” – Unknown
77. “The old saying: Families are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts. My sister you are the sweet one.” – Unknown
78. “Acquaintances were always on their best behavior, but sisters loved each other enough to say anything.” — Lauren Weisberger
79. “A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves—a special kind of double.” —Toni Morrison
80. “I’m the big sister. I want to make sure she has everything, even if I don’t have anything. It’s hard. I love her too much. That’s what counts.” — Venus Williams
81. “As you’re growing up and you’re close, you can’t trust anyone the way you trust your sister, but also they have the power to wound you in ways no one else really does.” — Ally Condie
82. “When my sister, Joan, arrived I asked if I could swap her for a rabbit. When I think what a marvelous friend she’s been, I’m so glad my parents didn’t take me at my word.” — Maeve Binchy
83. “We’ll always fight, but we’ll always make up as well. That’s what sisters do: we argue, we point out each other’s frailties, mistakes, and bad judgment, we flash the insecurities we’ve had since childhood, and then we come back together. Until the next time.” — Lisa See
84. “Sister. She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she’s the reason you wish you were an only child.” — Barbara Alpert
85. “I grew up believing my sister was from the planet Neptune and had been sent down to Earth to kill me. I believed this because my sister Emily convinced me of it when I was a toddler…There’s a part of me that still believes it. I have moments when I think, ‘Hmm, could that be true?’ Occasionally I ask my sister about it and she responds by pulling an alien face, which only confuses matters.” — Zooey Deschanel
Funny sister quotes that make you happy you’re family
86. “Siblings: children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together.” – Sam Levenson
87. “Sisters don’t need words. They have perfected their own secret language of smiles, sniffs, sighs, gasps, winks, and eyerolls.” – Unknown
88. “A toast once heard: “To my big sister, who never found her second Easter egg until I’d found my first.” – Robert Brault
89. “There’s a lot of baggage that comes with us. But it’s like Louis Vuitton baggage—you always want it.” – Kim Kardashian
90. “At this point, none of us are sure why we fight. We’re sisters. We need no good reason to fight, even though we have plenty of them.” – Ken Wheaton
91. “Sisterly love is, of all sentiments, the most abstract. Nature does not grant it any functions.” — Ugo Betti
92. “Sometimes I feel old but then I remember my sister is older.” –Author Unknown
93. “Older sister: I make the rules. Middle sister: I’m the reason we have rules. Little sister: ules don’t apply to me.” – Unknown
94. “If you trip and fall in life, I will be there to help you up – after I quit laughing.” – Unknown
95. “No matter how hard you try, sisters are the friends you can never get rid of.” – Unknown
More funny sister quotes that’ll make you grateful for her
96. “Lost time is like a run in a stocking. It always gets worse.” Keep those pantyhose free of runs, use your time wisely Sis!” — Anne Morrow Lindbergh
97. “We hang out, we help one another, we tell one another our worst fears and biggest secrets, and then just like real sisters, we listen and don’t judge.” — Adriana Trigiani
98. “Do you forget that I am your sister?” “No; I’ve never been granted the opportunity to forget it.” — Georgette Heyer
99. “Sisters are blessed with an extra sense that whispers when the other needs them.” – Unknown
100. “But most are like my sister and me…linked by volatile love, best friends who make other best friends ever so slightly less best.” — Patricia Volk
101. “All you need is love… and a sister.” – Unknown
102. “Sisters don’t need words. They have perfected a language of snarls and smiles and frowns and winks – expressions of shocked surprise and incredulity and disbelief. Sniffs and snorts and gasps and sighs – that can undermine any tale you’re telling.” — Pam Brown
103. “Whatever you do they will love you; even if they don’t love you they are connected to you till you die. You can be boring and tedious with -sisters, whereas you have to put on a good face with friends.” — Deborah Moggach
104. “Don’t try to love me because you want to be anti-Beyoncé. I am all for Beyoncé.” — Solange Knowles
105. “If you have a sister and she dies, do you stop saying you have one? Or are you always a sister, even when the other half of the equation is gone?” — Jodi Picoult
Heartwarming and funny sister quotes
106. “When I was a little kid, my sisters would hold me down and tickle me until I peed my pants.” –Ronda Rousey
107. “Is solace anywhere more comforting than that in the arms of a sister?” – Alice Walker
108. “For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.” –Christina Rossetti
109. “When I think of the funny, goofy and ridiculous things we did as kids, I wonder how we turned out so well. Perhaps age has truly matured us, then, maybe not.” – Kate Summers
110. “If you don’t annoy your big sister for no good reason from time to time, she thinks you don’t love her anymore.” – Pearl Cleage
111. “Your sister knows which hot buttons to push to get you going, but she also knows how to be a support and encouragement when you go through difficult times.” – Byron Pulsifer
112. “I’m super-sensitive when it comes to my sister. I’ve been known to snap off a little bit behind her.” – Solange Knowles
113. “A sister is like yourself in a different movie, a movie that stars you in a different life.” – Deborah Tannen
114. “Got your mama and sister dabbing.” – Quavo
Appreciating your funny sister quotes
115. “Sisters share the scent and smells — the feel of a common childhood.” — Pam Brown
116. “A woman without a sister is like a bird without wings.” – Unknown
117. “If you have nothing in life but a loving sister, you are rich.” – Unknown
118. “Sister is our first friend and second mother.” – Sunny Gupta
119. “Sisters are splendid and incredible siblings who tower out life with exuberance and responsiveness at all times.” – JD Ghai
120. “Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow.” – Benjamin Disraeli
121. “You are blood. You are sisters. No man can break that bond.” – Kim Boykin
122. “Sisters share a bond unlike any other – thornier, but also tender, full of possibility.”― Joy McCullough
123. “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.” – Isadora James
124. “There can be no situation in life in which the conversation of my dear sister will not administer some comfort to me.” – Mary Wortley Montagu
Funny Sister Quotes That Everyone with a Sister Can Relate to
125. “My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time.” — Linda Sunshine
126. “My sister and I are so close that we finish each other’s sentences and often wonder who’s memories belong to whom.” — Shannon Celebi
127. “That’s the best thing about little sisters. They spend so much time wishing they were elder sisters that in the end they’re far wiser than the elder ones could ever be.” — Gemma Burgess
128. “Sisters. Because we all need someone who will defend us behind our back and then call us on our shit to our face.” — Brooke Hampton
129. “An older sister is a friend and defender – a listener, conspirator, a counselor and a sharer of delights. And sorrows too.” — Pam Brown
130. “I am here to catch you anytime you fall, dear sister. Of course, only after I stop laughing.” – Unknown
131. “My sister is a mess. I love her to death, but she is a mess.” — RJ Mitte
132. “As anybody with two older sisters can tell you, a closed door is like a red rag to a bull. It cannot go unchallenged.” — Alan Bradley
133. “When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us”’ — Pam Brown
134. “She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling even in the dark.”— Barbara Alpert
Short Funny Sister Quotes About Their Relationship
135. “I could never love anyone as I love my sisters.” — Amy
136. “A sibling is the lens through which you see your childhood.” — Ann Hood
137. “What’s the good of news if you haven’t a sister to share it?” — James DeVries
138. “A sister is both your mirror and your opposite.” — Elizabeth Fishel
139. “A sister smiles when one tells one’s stories – for she knows where the decoration has been added.” — Chris Montaigne
140.“We acquire friends and enemies, but our sisters come with the territory.” — Evelyn Loeb
141. “Help one another is part of the religion of sisterhood.” — Louisa May Alcott.
142.“There’s nobody in the world that knows me better than my sister.” — Tia Mowry
143. “A ministering angel shall my sister be.” — William Shakespeare
144. “Sisters touch your heart in ways no other could. Sisters share…their hopes, their fears, their Love, everything they have. Real friendship springs from their special bonds.” — Carrie Bagwell.
Funny Sister Quotes That Best Define Their Union
145. “One’s sister is part of one’s essential self, an eternal presence of one’s’ heart, soul and memory.” — Susan Cabil
146. “Unconditional love: the definition of sister.” — Alicia Cook
147. “A sister is a friend you don’t have to avoid the truth with.” — Michelle Malm
148. “A woman without her sister is like a bird without her wings.” — Moosa Rahat
149. “Because angels are sometimes busy elsewhere, God created sisters like you.” — Sal Williams
150. “Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart—oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape—of your sister.” — Katherine Mansfield
151. “Look inside any sister relationship and you’ll find a wealth of interesting stories.” — Colleen Sell
152. “Sisterhood is powerful.” — Robin Morgan
153. “To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confidant…it is to have a soul mate for life.” — Victoria Secunda
154. “I’ve known every love possible, but as the years stretched out, the love I longed for the most is the one I shared with my sister.” — Josephine Angelini
Funny Sister Quotes That All Sisters Can Relate To
155. “A sister is often a mentor, a guide, and a best friend especially at a time of need.” ― Debasish Mridha
156. “One of the best things about being an adult is the realization that you can share with your sister and still have plenty for yourself.” ― Betsy Cohen
157. “You’re not my best friend. You’re my sister, and that’s more.” ― Jenny Han
158. “She is the mother I never had, she is the sister everybody would want. She is the friend that everybody deserves. I don’t know a better person.” ― Oprah Winfrey
159. “So distant but so close. So different but so similar. That’s why I love my sister.” ― Maxime Lagace
160. “Sisters and brothers are the truest, purest forms of love, family, and friendship, knowing when to hold you and when to challenge you, but always being a part of you.” ― Carol Ann Albright Eastman
161. “My sisters and my mom, those people help me get through every single day.” ― Demi Lovato
162. “Big sisters are the crab grass in the lawn of life.” ― Charles M. Schulz
163. “A sister is someone who owns part of what you own: a house, perhaps, or a less tangible legacy, like memories of your childhood and the experience of your family.” ― Deborah Tannen
164. “My sister ‘was the light of my life’.” ― Solomon Thomas
Funny Sister Quotes That Will Make You Miss Your Sister(s)
165. “But the love of sisters needs no words. It does not depend on memories, or mementos, or proof. It runs as deep as a heartbeat. It is as ever-present as a pulse.” — Lisa Wingate
166. “My sister…is the person who keeps me in line, whether I like it or not. I trust her and also have a good, healthy fear of her.” — Katy Perry
167. “Your sister knows everything to say to piss you off. But sisters tend to be each other’s biggest champion and also their hardest critics.” — Erin Foster
168. “Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister, and lord help the sister who comes between me and my man.” — Irving Berlin
169. “I love my sister more than anything in this life/I will choose her happiness over mine every time.” — Hamilton
170. “Four sisters, parted for an hour/None lost, one only gone before/Made by love’s immortal power/Nearest and dearest evermore.” — Louisa May Alcott
171. “There is no place for secrets in sisterhood.” — Erin Forbes
172. My first beauty moment was when I was probably four years old. My sister and I snuck into my mom’s room and got into her makeup. We put on blush and lipstick and eyeshadow. I will always remember that day.” — Stella Maxwell
173. “My sister was the one person who told me not to change, that my skin was beautiful. She really helped me feel good about myself.” — Khoudia Diop
174. “Don’t talk about my sister; don’t play with me about my sister. If you do, you’ll see another side of me.” — Beyoncé
Funny Sister Quotes To Share With Your Beloved Sisters
175. “How do people make it through life without a sister?” ― Sara Corpening
176. “Sister you were the one I always told on, now you’re the friend I always lean on. I count my blessings everyday for you.” ― Catherine Pulsifer
177. “Your sister is a jewel, a priceless, one-of-a-kind gem who makes living precious for many people, including you.” ― Dave Pipitone
178. “Sister. You are not only a strong woman, you are the strongest tie to the best years of my life.” ― Melanie J. Pellowski
179. “She is my sounding board, my confidante, my keeper of secrets – and my best friend.” ― Kathleen O’Keefe
180. “You know full well as I do the value of sisters’ affections; there is nothing like it in this world.” ― Charlotte Brontë
181. “Words that describe you: my wise sister, my confidant, and my best friend.” ― Catherine Pulsifer
182. “I’m thankful for my sisters, who are my dearest friends, and my friends who are like dear sisters.” ― Marilynne Todd Linford
183. “Appreciation is a word that describes how I feel for my sister being a part of my life.” ― Kate Summers
184. “When I was discouraged, my sister encouraged. When I had doubt my sister would shout, you can do it, do not quit.” ― Catherine Pulsifer
Funny Sister Quotes That Reflect Your Strong Bond
185. “Having an elder sister is like a diamond in the darkest room.” — Pratiksha Prajapati
186. “If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them daily – that’s the most beautiful thing. I told my sister how much I loved her every day. That’s the only reason I’m OK right now.” — Amaury Nolasco
187. “Never praise a sister to a sister in the hope of your compliments reaching the proper ears.” — Rudyard Kipling
188. “Boys seemed incredibly tedious and dim compared to my sisters, who were always a rush of energy and excitement, buzzing over all the books, records, jokes, rumors and ideas we were discovering together.” — Rob Sheffield
189. “The only person I lie to is my little sister, when I steal her clothes.”
— Kendall Jenner
190. “Sisters examine each other so they can have a map for how they should behave.” — Michael D. Kahn
191. “I see my sisters as one of the few constants in my life.”— Jane Isay
192. “If a tie is like kissing your sister, losing is like kissing your grandmother with her teeth out.” — George Brett
193. “It is strange how sisters can be saviors or strangers and sometimes a bit of both.”— Amanda Lovelace
194. “You’re a big sister?’ I was shocked. She seemed so good-natured and compassionate.” — Natalie Standiford
Hilarious Funny Sister Quotes that Sum up the Sister Bond
195. “I was a bratty little sister. I was the youngest of three, and I often felt as though I didn’t fit in.” ― Dorothy Hamill
196. “There’s no better friend than a sister.” ― Mary Engelbreit
197. “When I was growing up, I always read horror books, while my sister read romance novels.” ― Dorothy Allison
198. “My sister Liza and I have never felt that we were in competition.” ― Lorna Luft
199. “It was my sister Maureen who was responsible for my becoming a Reagan.” ― Michael Reagan
200. “For me being the youngest, there was never ever anything that was an issue to cause rivalry between me and my sisters.” ― Nicole Appleton
201. “Sometimes I just walk through; I just show up, as in The Other Sister.” ― Hector Elizondo
202. “The coolest thing is that my sister and I, you know, we’ve done what a lot of people have not been able to do. Which is to have our own careers, together.” ― Tia Mowry
203. “My major influence was my ten years older sister.” ― Willa Ford
204. “Twin-sister of Religion, Selfishness.” ― Percy Bysshe Shelley
Funny Sister Quotes to Take on the Relationship with a Sister
205. “As a brother and sister, our tastes were pretty different growing up. He liked a lot of early hip hop. My dad didn’t understand it and would try to talk him out of it.” ― Taryn Manning
206. “My career has always revolved around what I do and don’t want my sisters and brothers seeing me doing.” ― Melissa Joan Hart
207. “I have six sisters, so I assumed I’d have a girl. Learning I was having a boy was really weird.” ― Melissa Joan Hart
208. “Before I thought there was a common denominator between my films – as if all my characters were sisters – but I’m not so sure now.” ― Juliette Binoche
209. “Sometimes you really dig a girl, the moment you kiss her, And then you get distracted by her older sister.” ― John Sebastian
210. “I can’t wait for my little sisters to start dating, because it will really be fun to pick on their boyfriends.” ― David Gallagher
211. “Sister, you’re trying to keep me alive as an old curiosity, but I’m done, I’m finished, I’m going to die.” ― George Bernard Shaw
212. “My sisters said, Why do you make those faces? You make yourself so ugly.” ― Paul Lynde
213. “I had two sisters, and we would love to get dressed up and pretend that we were chic, sophisticated ladies. And I think that was a great sort of preparation, in a way.” ― Suzanne Farrell
214. “I remember that I used to mix with my friends who had brothers and sisters. I was an only child.” ― Keith Emerson
What’s so special about having a sister in your life?
Having a sister is one of the most important relationships in your life.
These funny sister quotes capture all the love, happiness, and laughter that comes with having one.
When you have a sister, you’re always guaranteed to have someone by your side, no matter what life throws your way.
Sisters are your best defense, they’re your best friends, and they’re there for the best memories.
You will share the most memorable laughs with your sister, and the sweetest sad moments.
The truth is, having a sister is having a built-in partner for life, from the good moments to the bad.
And they’re always there to make you laugh.
Did you enjoy these funny sister quotes and sayings?
Which of the quotes is your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.