These diversity and unity quotes will remind you we are far more alike than we think.
Sadly, the world is divided despite the fact that we live in the 21st century.
If we cannot come together on even the closest of our relationships, how do we expect to find kindness and common ground towards others?
Tell us which unity quotes resonated most with you in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
What Are The Benefits Of Reading These Unity Quotes?
It seems we are divided from one another these days more than ever, whether it is:
We can learn a great deal from the unity we create in our relationships that we can translate to many other areas of our lives.
As we practice a sense of togetherness, we can also see how these skills can benefit us.
Here are some inspirational unity quotes that will hopefully encourage you to practice them daily.
You will see how these thoughts apply to your relationships and all your interactions with others.
After all, the biggest benefit of reading these unity quotes is likely the new perspective you will gain about others who differ from yourself.
If you like this article, we suggest you explore our most popular quotes article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily encouragement.
Check out more inspirational quotes on our motivational quotes category page.
Inspirational Diversity And Unity Quotes
1. “We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” – J. K. Rowling, ‘Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire’
You will also enjoy our article on respect quotes.
3. “Unity is vision; it must have been part of the process of learning to see.” – Henry Adams
You will also enjoy our article on enemy quotes.
4. “We cannot be separated in interest or divided in purpose. We stand together until the end.” – Woodrow T. Wilson
You will also enjoy our article on political quotes.
5. “Unity and victory are synonymous.” – Samora Machel
6. “Unity without verity is no better than conspiracy.” – John Trapp
7. “When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.” – Winston S. Churchill
8. “Remember upon the conduct of each depend on the fate of all.” – Alexander The Great
9. “You don’t get unity by ignoring the questions that have to be faced.” – Jay Weatherill
10. “The significance which is in unity is an eternal wonder.” – Rabindranath Tagore
11. “So powerful is the light of unity that it can illuminate the whole earth.” – Baha’U’Llah
12. “Like a sculptor, if necessary,
carve a friend out of stone.
Realize that your inner sight is blind
and try to see a treasure in everyone.” – Jalaluddin Rumi
13. “Unity is strength, division is weakness.” – Swahili Proverb
Unity Quotes To Elevate Your Perspective
14. “For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.” – Rudyard Kipling
15. “Unity is strength…when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.” – Mattie Stepanek
16. “When spiders unite, they can tie down a lion.” – Ethiopian Proverb
17. “The deepest of level of communication is not communication, but communion. It is wordless…beyond speech…beyond concept.” – Thomas Merton
You will also enjoy our article on wolf quotes.
18. “There is beauty and power in unity. We must be united in heart and mind. One world, one people.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
You will also enjoy our article on kindness quotes.
19. “No doubt, unity is something to be desired, to be striven for, but it cannot be willed by mere declarations.” – Theodore Bikel
You will also enjoy our article on Alexander the Great quotes.
20. “We are each other’s harvest; we are each other’s business; we are each other’s magnitude and bond.” – Gwendolyn Brooks
You will also enjoy our article on communication quotes.
21. “Even the weak become strong when they are united.” – Friedrich von Schiller
You will also enjoy our article on world peace quotes.
22. “Unity is a beast in itself. If a wolf sees two little boys playing in the woods on one side, and a big strong man on the other, he will go to the one who stands alone.” – Suzy Kassem
You will also enjoy our article on Blind Side quotes.
23. “Where there is unity there is always victory.” – Publilius Syrus
You will also enjoy our article on simplicity quotes.
24. “You can’t have unity without diversity.” – Richard Twiss
You will also enjoy our article on integrity quotes.
25. “Where destruction is the motive, unity is dangerous.” – Ravi Zacharias
26. “In union there is strength.” – Aesop
Diversity And Unity Quotes That Will Change The Way You Think
27. “We may have different religions, different languages, different colored skin, but we all belong to one human race.” – Kofi Annan
28. “The essence of the beautiful is unity in variety.”― W. Somerset Maugham
29. “Our ability to reach unity in diversity will be the beauty and the test of our civilization.” – Mahatma Gandhi
30. “History teaches us that unity is strength, and cautions us to submerge and overcome our differences in the quest for common goals, to strive, with all our combined strength, for the path to true African brotherhood and unity.” – Haile Selassie
31. “We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
32. “No man can lead man, we have to have unity.” – Bob Marley
33. “In crucial things, unity. In important things, diversity. In ALL things, generosity.” – George H. W. Bush
34. “None of us is as smart as all of us.” – Ken Blanchard
35. “What we have to do… is to find a way to celebrate our diversity and debate our differences without fracturing our communities.” – Hillary Clinton
36. “There is no such thing as a self-made man. You will reach your goals only with the help of others.” – George Shinn
37. “Society is unity in diversity.” – George H. Mead
38. “Unity should be the cornerstone of relations.” – Haile Selassie
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of team-building quotes that promote working together.
Unity Quotes To Elevate Your Mind
39. “In diversity there is beauty and there is strength.” – Maya Angelou
40. “We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men.”― Herman Melville
41. “We are of course a nation of differences. Those differences don’t make us weak. They’re the source of our strength.” – Jimmy Carter
42. “He who experiences the unity of life sees his own Self in all beings, and all beings in his own Self, and looks on everything with an impartial eye.” – Buddha
43. “What divides us pales in comparison to what unites us.”- Edward Kennedy
44. “There is more power in unity than division.” – Emanuel Cleaver
45. “The strongest bond of human sympathy outside the family relation should be one uniting working people of all nations and tongues and kindreds.” – Abraham Lincoln
46. “Not in numbers but in unity that our great strength lies.” – Thomas Paine
47. “The peoples of the earth are one family.” – Ruth Benedict
48. “Unity and simplicity are the two true sources of beauty.” – Johann Joachim Winckelmann
49. “Even if a unity of faith is not possible, a unity of love is.”― Hans Urs von Balthasar
50. “Nature creates unity even in the parts of a whole.” – Eugene Delacroix
If you’re enjoying this article, make sure to check out these military quotes to honor our heroes.
Unity Quotes That Will Brighten Your Day
51. “Variety is the soul of pleasure.” – Aphra Behn
52. “Isn’t it amazing that we are all made in God’s image, and yet there is so much diversity among his people?” – Desmond Tutu
53. “You don’t have true freedom until you allow a diversity of opinion and a diversity of voices.” – Don Lemon
54. “Diversity in the world is a basic characteristic of human society, and also the key condition for a lively and dynamic world as we see today.” – Jintao Hu
55. “We are all different, which is great because we are all unique. Without diversity life would be very boring.” – Catherine Pulsifer
56. “Diversity is not about how we differ. Diversity is about embracing one another’s uniqueness.” – Ola Joseph
57. “Diversity: the art of thinking independently together.” – Malcolm Forbes
58. “I feel my heartbreak to see a nation ripped apart by its own greatest strength–it’s diversity.” – Melissa Etheridge
59. “I know there is strength in the differences between us. I know there is comfort, where we overlap.” – Ani DiFranco
60. “The wise man belongs to all countries, for the home of a great soul is the whole world.” – Democritus
Diversity And Unity Quotes That Will Make Your Day Better
61. “Diversity creates dimension in the world.” – Elizabeth Ann Lawless
62. “An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
63. “I can tell you, without diversity, creativity remains stagnant.” – Edward Enningful
64. “We all should know that diversity makes for a rich tapestry, and we must understand that all the threads of the tapestry are equal in value no matter what their color.” – Maya Angelou
65. “If we cannot now end our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity.” – John F. Kennedy
66. “Strength lies in differences, not in similarities.” – Stephen R. Covey
67. “Diversity is about all of us, and about us having to figure out how to walk through this world together.” – Jacqueline Woodson
68. “Human diversity makes tolerance more than a virtue; it makes it a requirement for survival.” – Rene Dubos
69. “It were not best that we should all think alike; it is difference of opinion that makes horse races.” – Mark Twain
70. “There are no nations! There is only humanity. And if we don’t come to understand that right soon, there will be no nations, because there will be no humanity.” – Isaac Asimov
Powerful Diversity And Unity Quotes
71. “I believe in the essential unity of all that lives. Therefore, I believe that if one person gains spiritually, the whole world gains, and that if one person falls, the whole world falls to that extent.” – Mahatma Gandhi
72. “Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children’s future. And we are all mortal.” – John F. Kennedy
73. “It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength.” – Maya Angelou
74. “No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent.” – John Donne
75. “United we stand, divided we fall.” – Aesop
76. “Unity in diversity is the highest possible attainment of a civilization, a testimony to the most noble possibilities of the human race. This attainment is made possible through passionate concern for choice, in an atmosphere of social trust.” – Michael Novak
77. “Our cultural strength has always been derived from our diversity of understanding and experience.” – Yo-Yo Ma
78. “Peace and friendship with all mankind is our wisest policy, and I wish we may be permitted to pursue it.” – Thomas Jefferson
79. “Peace requires everyone to be in the circle – wholeness, inclusion.” – Isabel Allende
80. “It just seems clear to me that as long as we are all here, it’s pretty clear that the struggle is to share the planet, rather than divide it.” – Alice Walker
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Maya Angelou quotes celebrating success, love & life.
Diversity And Unity Quotes
81. “We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.” – Anne Frank
82. “The unity in diversity of the United States is one of the country’s greatest strengths.” –
83. “We become not a melting pot but a beautiful mosaic. Different people, different beliefs, different yearnings, different hopes, different dreams.” – Jimmy Carter
84. “The unity of freedom has never relied on uniformity of opinion.” – John F. Kennedy
86. “Our true nationality is mankind.” – H. G. Wells
87. “There is only one man in the world and his name is All Men. There is only one woman in the world and her name is All Women. There is only one child in the world and the child’s name is All Children.” – Carl Sandburg
88. “There can be hope only for a society that acts as one big family, not as many separate ones.” – Anwar Sadat
89. “We are so bound together that no man can labor for himself alone. Each blow he strikes in his own behalf helps to mold the universe.” – Jerome K. Jerome
90. “Uniformity is not nature’s way; diversity is nature’s way.” – Vandana Shiva
More Unity Quotes And Sayings
91. “One love, one heart. Let’s get together and feel all right.” – Bob Marley
92. “All for one and one for all.” – Alexandre Dumas
93. “You are never alone. You are eternally connected with everyone.” – Amit Ray
94. “They both listened silently to the water, which to them was not just water, but the voice of life, the voice of Being, the voice of perpetual Becoming.” – Hermann Hesse
95. “The Destiny of Man is to unite, not to divide. If you keep on dividing you end up as a collection of monkeys throwing nuts at each other out of separate trees.” – T.H. White
96. ‘Pit race against race, religion against religion, prejudice against prejudice. Divide and conquer! We must not let that happen here.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
97. “The true miracle lies in our eagerness to allow, appreciate, and honor the uniqueness, and freedom of each sentient being to sing the song of their heart.” – Amit Ray
98. “If everyone helps to hold up the sky, then one person does not become tired.” – Askhari Johnson Hodari
99. “Each person you meet is an aspect of yourself, clamoring for love.” – Eric Micha’el Leventhal
100. “Together, we form a necessary paradox; not a senseless contradiction.” – Criss Jami
Diversity And Unity Quotes From Authors & Poets
101. “I think… if it is true that there are as many minds as there are heads, then there are as many kinds of love as there are hearts.” – Leo Tolstoy
102. “There are not more than five musical notes, yet the combinations of these five give rise to more melodies than can ever be heard. There are not more than five primary colours, yet in combination they produce more hues than can ever been seen. There are not more than five cardinal tastes, yet combinations of them yield more flavours than can ever be tasted.” – Sun Tzu
103. “It is never too late to give up your prejudices.” – Henry David Thoreau
104. “I can imagine nothing more terrifying than an Eternity filled with men who were all the same. The only thing which has made life bearable…has been the diversity of creatures on the surface of the globe.” – T.H. White
105. “Keep your language. Love its sounds, its modulation, its rhythm. But try to march together with men of different languages, remote from your own, who wish like you for a more just and human world.” – Helder Camara
106. “Embrace diversity.
Or be divided,
By those who see you as prey.
Or be destroyed.” – Octavia Butler
107. “Diversity and independence are important because the best collective decisions are the product of disagreement and contest, not consensus or compromise.” – James Surowiecki
108. “Hating skin color is contempt for God’s divine creative imagination. Honoring it is appreciation for conscious, beautiful-love-inspired diversity.” – T.F. Hodge
109. “The American identity has never been a singular one and the voices of poets invariably sing, in addition to their own, the voices of those around them.” – Aberjhani
110. “Build bridges, not walls.” – Suzy Kassem
Diversity Quotes To Bring Us Together
112. “The new republic should be based on diversity, respect, and equal rights for all.” – Evo Morales
113. “Our cultural diversity has most certainly shaped our national character.” – Julie Bishop
114. “I hope that we always have diversity, that we have equality and representation every step of the way.” – Marsai Martin
115. “A democracy thrives on diversity.” – Sam Brownback
116. “In order to have a meaningful impact, companies should value diversity and inclusion from Day One.” – Christine Tsai
117. “I’m a fierce advocate for diversity. Always have been, always will be.” – Roland Martin
118. “Diversity is critical to innovation.” – Julie Sweet
119. “I think there are many things that we can do today to make it a better work environment that is more supportive and encouraging of diversity.” – Aileen Lee
120. “There’s a pure and simple business case for diversity: Companies that are more diverse are more successful.” – Mindy Grossman
Diversity And Unity Quotes That Ignite Positive Change
121. “Diversity and inclusion, which are the real grounds for creativity, must remain at the center of what we do.” – Marco Bizzarri
122. “The path to diversity begins with supporting, mentoring, and sponsoring diverse women and men to become leaders and entrepreneurs.” – Denise Morrison
123. “We need to resist the tyranny of low expectations. We need to open our eyes to the inequality that remains. We won’t unlock the full potential of the workplace until we see how far from equality we really are.” – Sheryl Sandberg
124. “It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences.” – Audre Lorde
125. “Inclusion and fairness in the workplace… is not simply the right thing to do; it’s the smart thing to do.” – Alexis Herman
126. “The greater the diversity, the greater the perfection.” – Thomas Berry
127. “A diverse mix of voices leads to better discussions, decisions, and outcomes for everyone.” – Sundar Pichai
128. “In the end, as any successful teacher will tell you, you can only teach the things that you are. If we practice racism then it is racism we teach.” – Max Lerner
129. “We have a very diverse environment and a very inclusive culture, and those characteristics got us through the tough times. Diversity generated a better strategy, better risk management, better debates, and better outcomes.” – Alan Joyce
130. “A lot of different flowers make a bouquet.” – Islamic Proverb
Diversity Unity Quotes To Bring Forth Peace
131. “As we get deeper, we move closer and closer to other people; we feel closer to life as a whole.” ― Eknath Easwaran
132. “If you walk down the street and see someone in a box, you have a choice. That person is either the other and you’re fearful of them, or that person is an extension of your family.” ― Susan Sarandon
133. “The oneness of human beings is the basic ethical thread that holds us together.” ― Muhammad Yunus
134. “Harmony exists no less in difference than in likeness, if only the same key-note govern both parts.” ― Margaret Fuller
135. “All your strength is your union. All your danger is in discord. Therefore be at peace henceforward, And as brothers live together.” ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
136. “We can have unity in diversity and diversity in unity. We don’t have to be like one another to enjoy sisterhood.” ― Barbara W. Winder
137. “The ecological principle of unity in diversity grades into a richly mediated social principle; hence my use of the term social ecology.” ― Murray Bookchin
138. “There will be peace on earth when there is peace among the world religions.” ― Hans Kung
139. “In the dark, equality for all of mankind couldn’t seem brighter.” ― Robert M. Hensel
140. “As man draws nearer to the stars, why should he not also draw nearer to his neighbor?” ― Lyndon B. Johnson
Unity In Diversity Quotes To Give You Peace
141. “Peace is not unity in similarity but unity in diversity, in the comparison and conciliation of differences.” — Mikhail Gorbachev
142. “We can never work alone to bring great multiplication. It has to happen through unity & diversity.” — Loren Cunningham
143. “Unfortunately, nature seems unaware of our intellectual need for convenience and unity, and very often takes delight in complication and diversity.” — Santiago Ramon y Cajal
144. “Diversity of experience leads to diversity of thought and diversity of action.” — Bobby Umar
145. “Indeed, the unity is realized only in the diversity; while the diversity is grounded only in the unity.” — Paul C. McGlasson
146. “The peace I am thinking of is the dance of an open mind when it engages another equally open one.” — Toni Morrison
147. “The greatest experience you’ll ever had is diversity.” — Bobby Umar
148. “We attain unity only through variety. Differences must be integrated, not annihilated, not absorbed.” — Mary Parker Follett
149. “Diversity in counsel, unity in command. — Cyrus the Great
150. “I had always wanted to do a show of girls of color, a show that showcased diversity.” ― BeBe Zahara Benet
Diversity-Unity Quotes To Encourage Togetherness Everyday
151. “There is no life so long as we are divided, life united is life brought to life.”
― Abhijit Naskar
152. “Unity is a kind of engine for the everyman.” — Tim Sweeney
153. “In order to have a winner, the team must have a feeling of unity – every player must put the team first ahead of personal glory.” — Paul Bryant
154. “The reason why the world lacks unity, and lies broken and in heaps, is, because man is disunited with himself.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
155. “We are already one. But we imagine we are not. And what we have to recover is our original unity. What we have to be is what we are.” — Thomas Merton
156. “When you have unity, I think it squares the reach or power of the work.” — Joel Sternfeld
157. “Unity is an incredible power of insight that builds the surety of internal and external progression and stability.” — Ehsan Sehgal
158. “Find the good. Seek the Unity. Ignore the divisions among us.” — Aristotle
159. “Togetherness enhances humanity, separateness cripples humanity.” ― Abhijit Naska
160. “Diversity doesn’t weaken us — it binds us together.” — Romina Russell
Diversity And Unity Quotes To Improve Your Society
161. “We are increasingly recognising and accepting, respecting and celebrating, our cultural diversity.” — Julie Bishop
162. “Civilization will reach maturity only when it learns to value diversity of character and of ideas.” — Arthur C. Clarke
163. “We must face life as it is and understand that diversity is its most essential feature.” — Mary Parker Follett
164. “The diversity in the human family should be the cause of love and harmony, as it is in music where many different notes blend together in the making of a perfect chord.” — Abdu’l-Bahá
165. “Of course, trade agreements can be beneficial, but of course they need to avoid infringing on certain areas and respect diversity.” — Christine Lagarde
166. “Diversity is a great force towards creativity.” — Michael Eisner
167. “Real cultural diversity results from the interchange of ideas, products, and influences, not from the insular development of a single national style.” — Tyler Cowen
168. “Diversity may be the hardest thing for a society to live with, and perhaps the most dangerous thing for a society to be without.” — William Sloane Coffin
169. “Justice may be blind, but we all know that diversity in the courts, as in all aspects of society, sharpens our vision and makes us a stronger nation.” — William J. Clinton
170. “Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common… Celebrate it every day.” — Winston Churchill
Diversity Unity Quotes To Live With Our Differences In Peace
171. “Infinite diversity in infinite combinations…symbolizing the elements that create truth and beauty.” — Commander Spock
172. “True community is based on upon equality, mutuality, and reciprocity. It affirms the richness of individual diversity as well as the common human ties that bind us together.” — Pauli Murray
173. “I have a self-made quote: Celebrate diversity, practice acceptance and may we all choose peaceful options to conflict.” — Donzella Michele Malone
174. “When we enlarge our view of the world, we deepen our understanding of our own lives.” — Yo-Yo Ma
175. “In each human heart are a tiger, a pig, an ass and a nightingale. Diversity of character is due to their unequal activity.” — Ambrose Bierce
176. “Creating and managing a diverse workforce is a process, not a destination.” — R. Roosevelt Thomas
178. “As long as the differences and diversities of mankind exist, democracy must allow for compromise, for accommodation, and for the recognition of differences.” — Eugene McCarthy
177. “We have the chance to build this new energy economy in ways that reflect our deepest values of inclusion, diversity, and equal opportunity for everyone.” — Van Jones
179. “Diversity of opinion within the framework of loyalty to our free society is not only basic to a university but to the entire nation.” — James Bryant Conant
180. “There never were in the world two opinions alike, no more than two hairs or two grains; the most universal quality is diversity.” — Michel de Montaigne
Diversity Unity Quotes Showing Its Importance
181. “We need new narratives in culture, and to do a better job of showing more diversity.” ― Christopher Wylie
182. “Unity is useless if it works against positive efforts.” ― Mitta Xinindlu
183. “We need to do a better job of supporting diversity and inclusion within all sectors of our economy, including agriculture.” ― Ned Lamont
184. “Unity in diversity begins in making the mother tongue as the medium of communication, not as the medium of patriotism” ― Sir P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar
185. “Unity in diversity might be a powerful sword but the more powerful sheath for a sword is divide and rule” ― P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar
186. “Otherness is Self-desired, Self-created and Self-perceived for Togetherness.” ― Wald Wassermann
187. “The purpose of diversity is companionship.” ― Wald Wassermann
188. “True diversity is created by equal opportunity.” ― Simon Jordan
189. “Protections of free speech are what makes inclusion and diversity possible.” ― Mary Katharine Ham
190. “If you want to attract executives who value diversity, then build a system that leads to diverse interviewing teams without ‘tokenizing’ people.” ― Jack Conte
Diversity Unity Quotes To Strengthen Your Ties
191. “I put my name out there and ran for public service because I want more inclusion, diversity, and opportunity… I will fight for those values.” ― Michelle Wu
192. “Diversity is very, very important. I talk about it frequently. And my efforts there should never be challenged no matter what my political view.” ― Brian France
193. “Music for films allow a great deal of diversity and the more you widen your skills, the better you become.” ― Alexandre Desplat
194. “Without strong communities, we cannot pull together during times of hardship. Our diversity turns from a source of strength to a source of conflict.” ― Vivek Murthy
195. “For years, we’ve asked our suppliers to prioritize the talent and diversity of their sales teams calling on our company.” ― Doug McMillon
196. “Increasing the diversity of what we teach is critical to providing students with a better understanding of who we are as a society and where we are going.” ― Ned Lamont
197. “If you have a diversity of views at the table, you’re much more likely to avoid pitfalls.” ― Annamie Paul
198. “I feel like if I had more diversity in my team I’d have been better equipped to deal with the experiences I had.” ― Leigh-Anne Pinnock
199. “We need diversity onscreen. We need to be moving in that direction, because that’s a reflection of the world that we’re living in today.” ― Kiana Madeira
Team Unity Quotes To Inspire Teamwork
200. “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” ― Michael Jordan
201. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” ― Helen Keller
202. “We rise by lifting others.” ― Robert Ingersoll
203. “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” ― Henry Ford
204. “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” ― Henry Ford
205. “Individual commitment to a group effort – that is what makes a teamwork, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.” ― Vince Lombardi
206. “Together, ordinary people can achieve extraordinary results.” ― Becka Schoettle
207. “The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.” ― Phil Jackson
208. “Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.” ― Ryunosuke Satoro
209. “There is immense power when a group of people with similar interests gets together to work toward the same goals.” ― Idowu Koyenikan
Did These Unity Quotes Inspire You?
Perhaps the most important thing to realize about unity is that it doesn’t matter that we don’t share the same opinions or beliefs, but that something ultimately unites us in our goals.
Even if we come from different backgrounds and belief systems or have dissimilar ways of going about things, there are certain fundamental goals that should unify us all.
When we realize this, we’ll have greater strength.
Once we decide to work with – and not against – each other, unity creates power.
Let’s unite as couples, families, neighborhoods, or a workforce.
Many of us have the same goals and want the same outcomes.
If we want a better life, better relationships—and ultimately, a better world—a unified behavior and purpose simply needs to be realized.
We are far more alike than we think.
Tell us your thoughts in the comment section below.