These Community quotes will help you get a feel for the show.
Community is an American sitcom with over 100 episodes that aired on NBC from 2009 to 2014, which brought tons of laughter to thousands of people across America during its run.
The audience found the story and gag setups in this series hilarious and very engaging.
It is set in a fictional community college in Colorado.
It uses heavy humor and pop culture as its base reference for most of its gags, which effectively connects with the general audience.
If you missed out watching this awesome sitcom, then you can read these Community quotes to get a feel for the show and maybe start watching it online after.
Don’t forget to also check out these Shrill quotes to help you break out of the perfectionist mold.
Community quotes from Pierce Hawthorne
1. “I had a couple of island girls over, one of them must have slipped me a mickey.” — Pierce Hawthorne
2. “I was never one to hold a grudge. My father held grudges, I’ll always hate him for that.” — Pierce Hawthorne
3. “Baste you chubby cheeks in tears of gravy.” — Pierce Hawthorne
4. “We’re all kind of crazytown bananapants.” — Pierce Hawthorne
5. “I had sex with Eartha Kitt in an airplane bathroom” — Pierce Hawthorne
6. “Well I may be a genius, but I’m not a lesbian.” — Pierce Hawthorne
7.“Sexually harassing? That makes no sense to me. Why would I harass someone who turns me on?” — Pierce Hawthorne
8. “When we seek to destroy others, we often hurt ourselves, because it’s the self that wants to be destroyed.” — Pierce Hawthorne
Community quotes from Troy Barnes
9. I’m going to eat spaceman paninis with black Hitler and there’s nothing you can do about it!” — Troy Barnes
10. “Girls are supposed to dance. That’s why god gave them parts that jiggle.” — Troy Barnes
11. “I give this year a “D”, for delightful!” — Troy Barnes
12. “There is a time and place for subtlety, and that time was before Scary Movie.” — Troy Barnes
13. “I wanna see if wiener dogs are born that way, or if they start off normal and then get wiener.” — Troy Barnes
14. “Sometimes I think I lost something really important to me, and then it turns out I already ate it.” — Troy Barnes
15. “If it was cool to eat god, he’d be a chicken finger.” — Troy Barnes
16. “I’m doctor doogie Seacrest. I think I’m better than everyone else, because I’m forty.” — Troy Barnes
17. “If we get bit we could turn into a zombie. The banana said so.” — Troy Barnes
18. “First time I was punched in the face, I was like “Oh no!”, but then I was like “this is a story..”” — Troy Barnes
19. “Never change, or do. I’m not your boss.” — Troy Barnes
Community quotes from Annie Edison
20. “Oh my god! I’m finally popular enough to be in the yearbook!” — Annie Edison
21. “Everybody loves pelicans, they bring babies!” — Annie Edison
22. “I’m the smartest one in the group and all I’ve been used for is bait and distraction.” — Annie Edison
23. “I was so unpopular in high school, the crossing guards used to lure me into traffic.” — Annie Edison
24. “They deploy things in football, right? I went for rhyme over clarity.” — Annie Edison
25. “Your last blow-off class taught me to live in the moment which I will always regret and never do again.” — Annie Edison
Which of these Community quotes is your favorite?
The creator of this series got his inspiration from his very own experiences attending a community college back in his hometown.
Because of its unique and brave take on humor, it soon gained a wide cult following despite struggling to keep its ratings up.
Regardless of it, it is undeniable that this series is a hidden gem to fans among sitcoms’ golden era, which gave us numerous meme materials years later.
If you have tons of free time and want to have a light and relaxing day, then watching this series should definitely be on your list.
Of course, you are free to share these Community quotes and sayings with your friends while you browse for more sitcoms to watch.
August 10, 2022 5:00 AM EST