When you surround yourself with positive vibes, it can have a powerful effect on all aspects of your life. We have a great collection of good vibe quotes to help you harness that positive energy so you can feel happy and radiant from the inside out.
I am sure that there is much to be argued about in terms of what are the world’s greatest quotes. But perhaps there is more common ground on what constitutes an undeniably “good quote.” These are sayings that seem to universally strike a chord – many of which have stood the test of time.
I have compiled a list of such words. I hope you will agree that they are good quotes, and may they strike a special chord in you.
Here is our collection of good vibe quotes and happy vibes quotes collected from a variety of sources over the years.
The Best Good Vibe Quotes To Live By
1. “You are the antibodies kicking in as the planet fights its fever.” – Bill Mckibben
2. “My mother said to me, ‘If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.’ Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso.”- Pablo Picasso (Artist, 1881-1973)
3. “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.
Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” – Calvin Coolidge
4. “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.”- Albert Einstein, PhD (Genius, Physicist, 1879-1955)
5. “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t, you’re probably right.”- Henry Ford (Founder, Ford Motor Co. 1863-1947)
6. “I think education is power. I think that being able to communicate with people is power. One of my main goals on the planet is to encourage people to empower themselves.”- Oprah Winfrey (Business woman, 1954-)
7. “Until you’re ready to look foolish, you’ll never have the possibility of being great.”- Cher (Singer, actress, producer, 1946-)
8. “The slogan ‘press on’ has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.”- Calvin Coolidge (30th U.S. president, 1872-1933)
9. “The only thing that I have done that is not mitigated by luck, diminished by good fortune, is that I persisted, and other people gave up.”- Harrison Ford (actor 1942-)
10. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”- Thomas Edison (Inventor, 1847-1931)
You might also like this daily affirmations to create a positive mindset
Happy vibes quotes to help you believe more in your dreams
11. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your dreams. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great.”- Mark Twain (Writer, lecturer, 1935-1910)
12. “People hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless.”- Chris Colfer (Actor, singer, 1990-)
13. “Integrity is not a conditional word. It doesn’t blow in the wind or change with the weather. It is your inner image of yourself, and if you look in there and see a man who won’t cheat, then you know he never will.”- John D. MacDonald (Novelist, 1916-1986)
14. “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.” – Abraham Lincoln (16th U.S. president, 1809-1865)
15. “I am afraid we must make the world honest before we can honestly say to our children that honesty is the best policy.”- George Bernard Shaw (Playright, 1856-1950)
16. “There are seven things that will destroy us:
Wealth without work;
Pleasure without conscience;
Knowledge without character;
Religion without sacrifice;
Politics without principle;
Science without humanity;
Business without ethics.”– Gandhi (1869-1948)
17. “As a leader, you have to not only do the right thing, but be perceived to be doing the right thing. A consequence of seeking a leadership position is being put under intense public scrutiny, being held to high standards, and enhancing a reputation that is constantly under threat.”— Jeffrey Sonnenfeld and Andrew Ward (Firing Back)
18. “In looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities: integrity, intelligence, and energy. And if they don’t have the first, the other two will kill you.”- Warren Buffett (Businessman, 1930-)
Also read these good luck quotes for when you’re feeling ill-fated.
Motivational and Uplifting Quotes for Everyday Vibes
19. “Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.”- Oprah Winfrey (Business woman)
20. “Power perceived is power achieved”- Principal Claude Rolle (“The Substitute” film, 1996)
21. “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”- John Lennon (Singer, songwriter, 1940-1980)
22. “Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you.”- H. Jackson Brown, Jr. (American author)
23. “Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity.”- Oprah Winfrey (Business woman, 1954)
24. “The simple act of paying attention can take you a long way.”- Keanu Reeves (Actor, 1964-)
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Keanu Reeves quotes that will remind you to be kind.
25. “Winners lose more than losers. They win and lose more than losers, because they stay in the game.”- Terry Paulson (Psychologist)
26. “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty six times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”- Michael Jordan (Athlete, 1963-)
27. “It is better to play than do nothing.”- Confucius (Philosopher, 551 BC-479 BC)
28. “It ain’t over till it’s over.”- Yogi Berra (New York Yankees, 1925-)
29. “It’s a sad day when you find out that it’s not accident or fortune but just yourself that kept things from you.”- Lillian Hellman (Playwright, writer, 1905-1984)
30. “A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.”- Richard Nixon (37th U.S. President 1913-1994)
31. “Learn you can do your best even when it’s hard, even when you’re tired and maybe hurting a little bit. It feels good to show some courage.”- Joe Namath (Athlete, 1943-)
Good vibe quotes to inspire you
32. “A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over.”- Benjamin Franklin (Founding father, America’s first millionaire, 1706-1790)
33. “When your work speaks for itself, don’t interrupt.”- Henry J. Kaiser (Industrialist, 1882-1967)
34. “A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies.”- Oscar Wilde (Writer, 1854-1900)
35. “A false friend and a shadow attend only while the sun shines.”- Benjamin Franklin (Founding father, America’s first millionaire, 1706-1790)
36. “People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances.The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for circumstances they want, and, if they can’t find them, make them.”- George Bernard Shaw (Playwright, critic, 1856-1950)
37. “Change can come in either of two important ways: Start behaving positively or stop behaving negatively.” – Dr. Phil (TV host, 1950-)
38. “You are responsible for your life. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on.”- Oprah Winfrey (Business woman, 1954)
39. “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.”- Buddha (Founder of Buddhism, circa 563 BCE-483 BCE)
40. “Then Jesus told them, ‘A prophet is honored everywhere except in his own hometown and among his own family.’”- Matthew 13:57
Also check out these Facebook quotes about life and love.
Happy Vibes Quotes about Life and Love
41. “The other night I ate at a real nice family restaurant. Every table had an argument going.”- George Carlin (Comedian 1937-2008)
42. “The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents and the second half by our children.”- Clarence Darrow (Attorney, 1857-1938)
43. “The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is that they have a common enemy.”- Sam Levenson (Writer, teacher 1911-1980)
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of grandparent quotes about the power of family.
44. “The old believe everything, the middle-aged suspect everything, the young know everything.”- Oscar Wilde (Writer, 1854-1900)
45. “All grow up with the weight of history on us. Our ancestors dwell in the attics of our brains as they do in the spiraling chains of knowledge hidden in every cell of our bodies.”- Shirley Abbott (Writer, 1934-)
46. “Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is the doing something else.”- Leonardo da Vinci (Artist, 1452-1519)
47. “The man who leaves money to charity in his will is only giving away what no longer belongs to him.” –Voltaire (Writer, philosopher, 1694-1778)
48. “Imagination rules the world.”- Napoleon Bonaparte (Emperor, 1769-1821)
49. “If you owe the bank $100 that’s your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that’s the bank’s problem.”- J. Paul Getty (Industrialist, 1892-1976)
50. “Thirteen roadways lead through life
To thirteen doors of death,
Homeward from foolish fears and strife
We float on failing breath.” – Tao (Chinese Philosophy, 6th century, B.C.)
Good Vibes Quotes for Inspiration
51. “A wedding is just like a funeral except that you get to smell your own flowers.”- Grace Hansen
52. “The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.”- Elisabeth Kübler-Ross (Psychiatrist, 1926-2004)
53. “Grief does not change you… It reveals you.”- John Green (Author)
54. “A well spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death.”- Leonardo da Vinci (Artist, 1452-1519)
55. “I would like to be remembered as a man who had a wonderful time living life, a man who had good friends, fine family — and I don’t think I could ask for anything more than that, actually.”- Frank Sinatra (Singer, 1915-1998)
56. “The children have been a wonderful gift to me, and I’m thankful to have once again seen our world through their eyes. They restore my faith in the family’s future.”- Jacqueline Kennedy (First Lady, 1929-1994)
57. “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them.”- Henry David Thoreau (Essayist, 1843-1916)
58. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.”- Stephen King (Novelist, screenwriter, film director, 1947-)
59. “If you need something done ask as busy man, no one else will have time to do it.”- Unknown
60. “His talent was as natural as the pattern that was made by the dust on a butterfly’s wings. At one time he understood it no more than the butterfly did and he did not know when it was brushed or marred.Later he became conscious of his damaged wings and of their construction and he learned to think and could not fly any more because the love of flight was gone and he could only remember when it had been effortless.”- Ernest Hemingway (Writer, 1899-1961)
Have you seen these baddie quotes and sayings?
Happy vibes quotes to uplift you
61. “That old law about ‘an eye for an eye’ leaves everybody blind. The time is always right to do the right thing.”- Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. (Activist, 1929-1968)
62. “Don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it.”- Cale Yarborough (NASCAR driver, 1939)
63. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”- Dr. Seuss
64. “Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you.”- Roger Ebert (Film critic, historian, journalist)
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of confused quotes about the ups and downs of life.
65. “If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people.”- Confucius (Philosopher, 551 BC-479 BC)
66. “I dwell in possibility.”- Emily Dickinson (Poet, 1830-1886)
67. “Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting.”- Christopher Morley (Journalist, 1890-1957)
68. “A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.”- Unknown
69. “If you come to a fork in the road, take it.”- Yogi Berra (New York Yankees, 1925-)
70. “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”- Confucius (Philosopher, 551 BC-479 BC)
Good vibes quotes that will make your day
71. “The safest way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket.”- Kin Hubbard (Humorist, 1868-1930)
72. “The man who has no imagination has no wings.”- Muhammad Ali (Boxer 1942-2016)
73. “What is the difference between an obstacle and an opportunity? Our attitude toward it. Every opportunity has a difficult, and every difficulty has an opportunity.” – J. Sidlow Baxter
74. “You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.”– Stephen King
75. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”– Roy T. Bennett
76. “When you are joyful, when you say yes to life and have fun and project positivity all around you, you become a sun in the center of every constellation, and people want to be near you.”– Shannon L. Alder
77. “Happiness is a quality of the soul…not a function of one’s material circumstances.”– Aristotle
78. “The only place where your dreams become impossible is in your own thinking.”– Robert H Shuller
79. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.”– Oprah Winfrey
80. “Impossible is just an opinion, don’t buy it.” – Robin Sharma
Happy vibes quotes to inspire positivity
81. “It’s most important that you surround yourself with positivity always, and have it in your mind at all times.”– Tyler Perry
82. “Cultivate an optimistic mind, use your imagination, always consider alternatives, and dare to believe that you can make possible what others think is impossible.”– Rodolfo Costa
83. “An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality.”– Brian Tracy
84. “The most important thing you will ever wear is your attitude.”– Jeff Moore
85. “It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.”– Germany Kent
86. “Optimism is the most important human trait, because it allows us to evolve our ideas, to improve our situation, and to hope for a better tomorrow.”– Seth Godin
87. “A powerful attitude awakens inner strength, energy, motivation, and initiative.”– Remez Sasson
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of attitude quotes that will set you up for success.
Don’t forget to also read these Mr. Rogers quotes to make every day beautiful.
Good vibe quotes about happiness
88. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” – Unknown
89. “Celebrate the people in your life who are there because they love you for no other reason than because you are YOU.”― Mandy Hale
90. The ones who find happiness are the ones who don’t make excuses. If its broken, they fix it… if its wrong, they make it right.” – Unknown
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of excuses quotes about the power of sticking to your word.
91. “It’s hard not to feel happy when you make someone smile.”― Roy T. Bennett
92. “You don’t need too many people to be happy, just a few real ones who appreciate you for who you are.” – Unknown
93. “Thoughts Become Things… Choose The Good Ones!”― Mike Dooley
94. “My only goal right now is to be genuinely happy.” – Unknown
95. “Live your life, sing your song. Not full of expectations. Not for the ovations. But for the joy of it.”― Rasheed Ogunlaru
96. “Don’t waste a minute not being happy. If one door closes, run to the next window. Or break down a door.” – Unknown
97. “Positive belief in yourself will give you the energy needed to conquer the world and this belief is the power behind all creation.”― Stephen Richards
Good vibe quotes about positive mindset
98. “One of the most courageous decisions you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.” – Unknown
99. “Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures.”― H. Jackson Brown Jr.
100. “If you ever walk down a path surrounding by negative energy, look for the fork in the path then cross over to the positive side.”― Victoria Addino
101. “I don’t have time to hate people who hate me because I’m too busy loving people who love me.” – Unknown
102. “You have to open up to the world and learn optimism…Contentment with the past, happiness with the present, and hope for the future. Learned optimisim.”― Jennifer Crusie
103. “It is better to dwell on the beautiful things in life than the negative.”
― Lailah Gifty Akita
104. “It’s not strength, it’s PERCEPTION that makes you stronger. If you change how you SEE it, you’ll change how you FEEL about it.”― Yvonne Pierre
105. “Don’t step backward toward nothing, step forward toward something, better awkward steps forward, than coward steps backward.”― Victoria Addino
106. “You are blessed, You are great. You are not alone. You are powerful.”
― Amit Ray
107. “Positive energy is attracted to positive energy.”― Deborah Day
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of positive energy quotes about the power of good vibes.
Good vibe quotes to make you happy
108. “You’re off to great places, today is your day. Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way.” – Dr. Seuss
109. “When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple.” – Paulo Coelho
110. “Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before.” – Bonnie Blair
111. “Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude.” – Lou Holtz
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of mindset quotes that will help take you where you want to go in life.
112. “You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Mine
113. “Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Francesca Reigler
114. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
115. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
116. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” – Zig Ziglar
117. “Let your unique awesomeness and positive energy inspire confidence in others.” – Anonymous
More good vibe quotes and sayings
118. “The beginning is always today.” —Mary Shelley
119. “He who says he can and he who says he can’t are both usually right” – Will Smith
120. “Anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve.” —J.K. Rowling
121. “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.” — Les Brown
122. “Don’t worry about a thing
‘Cause every little thing gonna be alright.” – Bob Marley
123. “The key to being happy is knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and what to let go.” – Unknown
124. “Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it yet.” – Anne of Green Gables
125. “Have the courage to let go of the matter which doesn’t matter!”
― Riya Pallavi Biren
126. “And now that you don’t have to be perfect, you can be good.” – East of Eden, John Steinbeck
127. “Don’t allow people into your energy field on a regular basis that you wouldn’t want to be like yourself.”― Dawn Gluskin
What do you think about these good quotes?
Did they touch a note with you? Why, or why not? We hope they have brightened your day somehow, and you will pick a favorite (or two) to inspire you always.
November 5, 2020 6:00 AM EST