Below you’ll find our collection of inspirational and comforting broken heart quotes to help you overcome the pain of heartbreak.
Heartbreak is one of the most devastating of all the things that cause us pain.
Let us know which of these broken heart quotes resonated with you using the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these broken heart quotes?
When your loved one breaks your heart, you feel like your world has ended.
However, despite this pain, life goes on.
Regardless of the pain, you may feel, you should move past the pain and heartbreak and continue with your life.
Nothing lasts forever, and although you might experience immense pain, you must move on.
These broken heart quotes will:
- Remind you that you are not alone
- Help you realize that life will go on and the pain will fade
- Give you the words to help comfort someone who is broken-hearted
Friendships wither with time, activities you used to love become boring, people move on, and things get old.
Yes, moving on is hard, but once you get past the pain, you’ll realize that you had the strength to move forward.
To help you get past the pain caused by heartbreak, below is our collection of inspirational, wise, and comforting broken heart quotes, broken heart sayings, and broken heart proverbs, collected from various sources over the years.
And after reading the quotes below, also remember to check out our other selection of heart break quotes for more encouragement.
If you enjoy this article, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
Browse our entire collection of inspirational quotes for more motivating ideas and concepts.
Broken Heart Quotes to Help You Move Forward
1. “One day you’re going to remember me and how much I loved you… then you’re gonna hate yourself for letting me go.“ – Aubrey Drake Graham
You will also enjoy our article on heart touching quotes.
2. “In the depths of sorrow we will eventually find an unwavering light.” – Unknown
3. “Never let a bad person change your inner goodness.” – Karen Salmansohn
4. “Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.”- Mark Twain
5. “Sadness flies away on the wings of time.”- Jean de La Fontaine
6. “Note to heart: Don’t keep running back to the person you should be walking away from.” – Karen Salmansohn
7. “Breaking up. It happens kind of suddenly. One minute, you’re holding hands walking down the street, and the next minute, you’re lying on the floor crying and all the good CDs are missing.” – Kennedy Kasares
8. “It is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
9. “Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.”- Washington Irving
10. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”- Robert Frost
Also, read these inspiring divorce quotes to help you move on.
Broken heart quotes to help you forget the past and move on
11. “The hardest thing you can do is smile when you are ill, in pain, or depressed. But this no-cost remedy is a necessary first half-step if you are to start on the road to recovery.” – Allen Klein
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of powerful depression quotes that will provide perspective.
12. “When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”- Alexander Graham Bell
13. “A wounded deer leaps highest.” — Emily Dickinson
14. “As for lovers, well, they’ll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them – actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can’t give up because if you give up, you’ll never find your soulmate. You’ll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don’t, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling.“ – Marilyn Monroe
15. “Your experience of grief is powerful, yet so is your ability to love and heal.” – Unknown
16. “You can love them, forgive them, want good things for them … but still move on without them” — Mandy Hale
17. “Pain makes you stronger, fear makes you braver, heartbreak makes you wiser.” – Unknown
18. “Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.” — The Wizard of Oz
19. “Not all those who wander are lost.” — J.R.R. Tolkien
20. “A broken heart does not mean you are broken. The crack is there to let the light in.” – Unknown
Also, read these quotes about domestic violence for support and strength.
Broken heart quotes to help soothe the pain
21. “I thought when love for you died, I should die. Its dead. Alone, most strangely, I live on.” – Rupert Brooke
22. “Sadness flies on the wings of the morning and out of the heart of darkness comes the light. ” – Jean Giraudoux
23. “A final comfort that is small, but not cold: The heart is the only broken instrument that works.” — T.E. Kalem
24. “Love is unconditional. Relationships are not.” – Grant Gudmunson
25. “When you have your heartbroken for the first time, you gain depth. – Sienna Miller
26. “I’ve been heartbroken. I’ve broken hearts. That’s part of life, and it’s part of figuring out who you are so you can find the right partner. – Heidi Klum
27. “The truth
28. “The best way to heal a broken heart, it turns out, is to find a way to move past the hurt.” – Mary Kay Andrews
29. “When life seems hopeless, rearrange things for a dose of dopeness.”– Kid Cudi
30. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” – Robert Frost
If you’re enjoying this article, you might also like these break up quotes that will help you overcome the pain of separation.
Broken heart quotes to uplift you
31. “Anything you can’t control is teaching you how to let go.” – Jackson Kiddard
32. “It’s not a matter of letting go – you would if you could. Instead of “Let it go” we should probably say “Let it be”. – Jon Kabat-Zinn
33. “Change has to come for life to struggle forward.”– Helen Hollick
34. “Don’t waste your time looking back at what you lost. Move on, life is not meant to be traveled backwards.” – Unknown
35. “When the wrong people leave your life, the right things start to happen.” – Unknown
36. “You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won’t happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.” – Joel Osteen
37. “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.” – Steve Maraboli
38. “Letting go is the willingness to change your beliefs in order to bring more peace and joy into your life instead of holding onto beliefs that bring pain and suffering…” – Hal Tipper
39. “You can love them, forgive them, want good things for them, but still move on without them.” – Mandy Hale
40. “There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply close it.” – Shannon L Alder
Remember to read these helpful cheating quotes that will empower you.
Inspirational broken heart quotes to give you the courage you need
41. “Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake, help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for.” – Mandy Hale
42. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” – Oprah Winfrey
43. “It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage that we move on to better things.” – Theodore Roosevelt
44. “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default.” – J. K. Rowling
45. “Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.” – Raymond Lindquist
46. “Renew, release, let go. Yesterday’s gone. There’s nothing you can do to bring it back. You can’t “should’ve” done something. You can only DO something. Renew yourself. Release that attachment. Today is a new day!” – Steve Maraboli
47. “If another girl steals your man, there’s no better revenge than letting her keep him. Real men can’t be stolen.” – Kid Cudi
48. “Moving on isn’t about not loving someone anymore and forgetting them. It’s about having the strength to say I still love you, but you’re not worth this pain.” – Ritu Ghatourey
49. “The greatest loss of time is delay and expectation, which depend upon the future. We let go the present, which we have in our power, and look forward to that which depends upon chance, and so relinquish a certainty for an uncertainty.” – Seneca
50. “Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.” – Deborah Reber
You might also like these ex quotes for when you’re going through a break-up.
Broken heart quotes to help you heal
51. “There are times in life when people must know when not to let go. Balloons are designed to teach small children this.” – Terry Pratchett
52. “You’ve got to make a conscious choice every day to shed the old – whatever ‘the old’ means for you.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
53. “Just remember, when you should grab something, grab it; when you should let go, let go.” – Unknown
54. “Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over.” – Octavia Butler
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of silence quotes celebrating much needed downtime.
55. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” — Lao Tzu
56. “Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.” – C.S Lewis
57. “The bottom line is this; when one person stops being a part of your life, another one will come, and fill that empty space. Leave the ones who left in the past, right where they belong, and never look back.” – Ena Snow
58. “You build on failure. You use it as a stepping-stone. Close the door on the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on it. You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.” – Johny Cash
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Johnny Cash quotes for living a full life.
59. “Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on.” – Carrie Underwood
60. “You are responsible for your life. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on.” – Oprah Winfrey
Also, see these insightful toxic relationship quotes that will encourage you to love yourself.
Heart touching broken heart quotes
61. “Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today.” — Cherokee Indian Proverb
62. “The darkest night is often the bridge to the brightest tomorrow.” — Jonathan Lockwood Huie
63. “Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?” – Mary Manin Morrissey
64. “Grudges are for those who insist that they are owed something; forgiveness, however, is for those who are substantial enough to move on.” – Criss Jami
65. “What’s broken is broken — and I’d rather remember it as it was than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.” – Margaret Mitchell
66. “Sooner or later we’ve all got to let go of our past.” – Dan Brown
67. “You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.” – Unknown
68. “Just keep moving forward and don’t give a damn about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you.” – Johnny Depp
69. “It was strange, really. A couple months ago, I had thought I couldn’t live without him. Apparently I could.” – Gabrielle Zevin
70. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
Don’t forget to also read these I miss you quotes to fill that loneliness in your heart.
Broken heart quotes to inspire and teach
71. “Life is life a bicycle. To keep you balance you must keep moving.” –Albert Einstein
72. “Moving on doesn’t mean you forget about things, it just means you have to accept what happened and continue living.” – Unknown
73. “If your world doesn’t allow you to dream, move to one where you can.” –Billy Idol
74. “You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened… or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move on.”― Tupac Shakur
75. “It’s hard to be clear about who you are when you are carrying around a bunch of baggage from the past. I’ve learned to let go and move more quickly into the next place.” –Angelina Jolie
76. “Follow your own path and let people talk.” –Dante
77. “As long as you as an individual… can convince yourself that in order to move forward as best you can you have to be optimistic, you can be described as ‘one of the faithful,’ one of those people who can say, ‘Well, look, something’s going to happen! Let’s just keep trying. Let’s not give up.” –Tom Hanks
78. “Just because I laugh a lot doesn’t mean my life is easy. Just because I have a smile on my face every day doesn’t mean that something is not bothering me. It’s just that I choose to move on with the negatives in my life and keep my head up instead of dwelling on the past.” – Unknown
79. “Don’t afraid to move on and start a new chapter.” –Unknown
80. “Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.”– Deborah Reber
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of love quotes for her to help you express your feelings.
Broken heart quotes to help you move on
81. “And maybe a happy ending doesn’t include a guy, maybe… it’s you, on your own, picking up the pieces and starting over, freeing yourself up for something better in the future. Maybe the happy ending is… just… moving on.” – Unknown
82. “Life always waits for some crisis to occur before revealing itself at its most brilliant.” – Paulo Coelho
83. “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” – Guy Finley
84. “We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” – Joseph Campbell
85. “You only struggle because you’re ready to grow but aren’t willing to let go.” – Drew Gerald
86. “Letting go isn’t a one-time thing, it’s something you have to do every day, over and over again.” – Dawson’s Creek
For additional reading, be sure to also check out these letting go quotes for finally moving on.
87. “One of the most courageous decisions you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.” – B. Nicole
88. “If you want to fly on the sky, you need to leave the earth. If you want to move forward, you need to let go the past that drags you down.” – Amit Ray
89. “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.” – J.P. Morgan
90. “God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; And wisdom to know the difference.” – Reinhold Niebuhr
Broken heart quotes to make you strong
91. “Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass – It’s about learning how to dance in the rain.” – Vivian Greene
92. “A bridge can still be built, while the bitter waters are flowing beneath.” – Anthony Liccione
93. “Holding on is believing that there’s only a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future.” – Daphne Rose Kingma
94. “Pain will leave you, when you let go.” – Unknown
95. “If you’ve fallen down, today is the day you can get back up and try again.”– Amelie Chance
96. “Some things are just never meant to be, no matter how much we wish they were.”- Unknown
97. “You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.”–Christopher Columbus
98. “Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.” —Hermann Hesse
99. “I think that you never fall out of love with somebody, you just let go and move on.” —Ashley Rickards
100. “You don’t need strength to let go of something. What you really need is understanding.” – Guy Finley
Broken heart quotes about letting go
101. “The only thing a person can ever really do is keep moving forward. Take that big leap forward without hesitation, without once looking back. Simply forget the past and forge toward the future.” – Alyson Noel
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of moving quotes about the power of a new environment.
102. “Never love something so much that you can’t let go of it.” –
103. “The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it…”― Nicholas Sparks
104. “Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.” – Dalai Lama
105. “Don’t cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won’t let you see the stars.”― Violeta Parra
106. “You can only lose what you cling to.” – Buddha
107. “In the process of letting go, you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself.” – Deepak Chopra
108. “Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.” – Steve Maraboli
109. “Letting go does not mean you stop caring. It means you stop trying to force others to.” – Mandy Hale
110. “Life moves forward. The old leaves wither, die and fall away, and the new growth extends forward into the light.” – Bryant McGill
Broken heart quotes and heartbroken sayings
111. “Listen to God with a broken heart. He is not only the doctor who mends it, but also the father who wipes away the tears.”― Criss Jami
112. “Broken hearts hurt but they will make you strong.” – Unknown
113. “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.”— Mark Twain
114. “You can’t give your heart to a wild thing.” – Truman Capote
115. “The saddest thing about love is that not only that it cannot last forever, but that heartbreak is soon forgotten.” – William Faulkner
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of sad love quotes to help you deal with difficult emotions.
116. “Think about any attachments that are depleting your emotional reserves. Consider letting them go.” – Oprah Winfrey
117. “Hanging on to resentment is letting someone you despise live rent-free in your head.” – Ann Landers
118. “Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow.” – L. Ron Hubbard
119. “I have lost and loved and won and cried myself to the person I am today.” – Charlotte Eriksson
120. “When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.” – Alexander Graham Bell
Broken heart quotes to inspire hope and strength
121. “You find out what you are made of when you have a broken heart. If it happens early and often, all the better.” – Isabel Gillies
122. “It’s hard asking someone with a broken heart to fall in love again.” – Eric Kripke
123. “Of course! It takes a lot of strength to mend a broken heart. Channelising energies into your work helps, but also to be able to accept situations for what they are instead of questioning them helps immensely.” – Deepika Padukone
124. “A broken heart is just the growing pains necessary so that you can love more completely when the real thing comes along.” – J.S.B. Morse
125. “I’d rather have a broken arm than a broken heart.” – Christie Brinkley
126. “My mouth says, “I’m ok.” My fingers text, “I’m fine.” My heart says, “I’m broken.” – Unknown
127. “God can heal a broken heart, but He has to have all the pieces.”- Unknown
128. “Every time your heart is broken, a doorway cracks open to a world full of new beginnings, new opportunities.” – Patti Roberts
129. “Hearts can break. Yes, hearts can break. Sometimes I think it would be better if we died when they did, but we don’t.” – Stephen King
130. “I cried a lot because of you. I laughed a lot because of you. I believed in love because of you. And now I’m heartbroken because of you.”- Unknown
More broken heart quotes and sayings
131. “Don’t you dare for one more second surround yourself with people who are not aware of the awesomeness that you are.” – Karen Salmansohn
132. “You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel.” – Johnny Depp
133. “When love is real it doesn’t lie, cheat or make you feel unwanted. True love eases worries – it doesn’t create worried.” – Unknown
134. “I wish I were a little girl again because skinned knees are easier to fix than a broken heart.” – Julia Roberts
135. “If you love someone, showing them is better than telling them. If you stop loving someone, telling them is better than showing them.” – Karen Salmansohn
136. “No matter how hard your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief.” – Faraaz Kazi
137. “You can’t buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.” – Henny Youngman
138. “Don’t cry when the sun is gone because the tears won’t let you see the stars.” – Rabindranath Tagore
139. “Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.” – Alphonse de Lamartine
140. “It hurts like hell. And then one day, it doesn’t.” – Unknown
Broken heart quotes to comfort and strengthen you
141. “Love is hard to find, hard to keep, and hard to forget.” ― Alysha Speer
142. “I’m not crying because of you; you’re not worth it. I’m crying because my delusion of who you were was shattered by the truth of who you are.” ― Steve Maraboli
143. “I think about you. But I don’t say it anymore.” ― Marguerite Duras
144. “This time I wouldn’t forget him, because I couldn’t ever forgive him – for breaking my heart twice.” ― James Patterson
145. “If you cannot hold me in your arms, then hold my memory in high regard.
And if I cannot be in your life, then at least let me live in your heart.” ― Ranata Suzuki
146. “Sharp are the arrows of a broken heart.” ― Cassandra Clare
147. “She went around with a broken heart, and she wasn’t sure who’d broken it. She thought it was herself, mostly.” ― Ann Brashares
148. “Doctoring her seemed to her as absurd as putting together the pieces of a broken vase. Her heart was broken. Why would they try to cure her with pills and powders?” ― Leo Tolstoy
149. “Broken heart will turn into a stronger one within hope.” ― Toba Beta
150. “When it comes to love and loss, acceptance is never easy. We can’t make someone see all we have to give, make them love us, or make them change. All we can do is move on and stop wasting time.” ― April Mae Monterrosa
Thought-provoking broken heart quotes
151. “A broken heart is the worst. It’s like having broken ribs. Nobody can see it, but it hurts every time you breathe.” – Unknown
152. “The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever.” – Carrol Bryant
153. “It’s sad but sometimes moving on with the rest of your life starts with goodbye.” – Carrie Underwood
154. “It’s time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I’d much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure.” – Ernie Harwell
155. “Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end of your story. That’s the end of their part in your story.” – Faraaz Kazi
156. “There is one pain, I often feel, which you will never know. It’s caused by the absence of you.” – Ashleigh Brilliant
157. “Don’t let the scars on your heart define the way you love.” – Laura Chouette
158. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
159. “Missing someone special to you bring tears to your eyes, but remembering all the good times you had brings a smile to your face.” – Nishan Panwar
160. “Life goes on… with or without you.” – Faraaz Kazi
Best broken heart quotes to ease the pain
161. “Heartbreak is funny to everyone but the heartbroken.” – Jeffery Eugenides
162. “Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.” – Mineko Iwasaki
163. “Don’t you EVER break someone’s heart, because they only have one. Break their bones, they have 206 of those!” – Jayy Von Monroe
164. “Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.” – Khalil Gibran
165. “Then his heart, now broken into a thousand pieces, slowly began to turn to ice.” – Morgan Rhodes, Falling Kingdoms
166. “So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.” – E.A. Bucchianeri
167. “You flew off with the wings of my heart and left me flightless.” – Stelle Atwater
168. “We are all Romeos looking for our Juliet, but never finding her.” – Rae Hacton
169. “Loving you was like going to war; I never came back the same.” – Warsan Shire
170. “Why did I always end up loving the person who hurt me the most? Why was love so cruel?” – J.C. Reed
Broken Heart Quotes That Will Make You Emotional
171. “Being heartbroken doesn’t mean you stop feeling. Just the opposite—it means you feel it all more.” ― Julie Johnson
172. “When your heart is broken, your boats are burned: nothing matters anymore. It is the end of happiness and the beginning of peace.” ― George Bernard Shaw
173. “Heartbreak could be lived with if it weren’t accompanied by regret.” ― Laura Kasischke
174. “Perhaps someday, I’ll crawl back home, beaten, defeated. But not as long as I can make stories out of my heartbreak, beauty out of sorrow.” ― Sylvia Plath
175. “Has someone made you heartbroken? Then, why are you still thinking of him?” ― Debra K. Messer
176. “You can’t have heartbreak without love. If your heart was really broken, then at least you know you really loved him.” ― Leila Sales
177. “The cure for a broken heart is simple, my lady. A hot bath and a good night’s sleep.” ― Margaret George
178. “When you have your heart broken for the first time, you gain depth.” ― Sienna Miller
179. “Sometimes you break your heart in the right way, if you know what I mean.” ― Gregory Roberts
180. “A broken heart bleeds tears.” ― Steve Maraboli
Broken Heart Quotes To Help You Accept and Move On
181. “It is not the broken heart that kills, but broken pride, monseigneur.” — Gilbert Parker
182. “You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. The heart will break… but broken live on.” — Barbara De Angelis
183. “The heart will break, but broken live on.” — Lord Byron
184. “Only time can heal your broken heart. Just as only time can heal his broken arms and legs.” — Jim Henson
185. “Words can sting like anything, but silence breaks the heart.” — Phyllis McGinley
186. “The tender heart, the broken and contrite spirit, are to me far above all the joys that I could ever hope for in this vale of tears.” — Charles Simeon
187. “For God to mend your broken heart you must give him ALL the pieces. You can’t hold any back.” — Rick Warren
188. “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” — Ernest Hemingway
189. “Until this moment, I had not realized that someone could break your heart twice, along the very same fault lines.” — Jodi Picoult
190. “Most things break, including hearts. The lessons of life amount not to wisdom, but to scar tissue and callus.” — Wallace Stegner
Which of these broken heart quotes was your favorite?
Pain is a part of life.
Whether we like it or not, we are all going to experience it in our lives.
The most important thing is to accept the pain, feel it and let it go.
Hopefully, these broken heart quotes have given you the motivation you need to move forward after a heartbreak.
Which of these broken heart quotes resonated with you best?
Do you have any other broken heart quotes to add to the list?
Tell us in the comment section below.
We would love to hear all about it.
November 29, 2022 5:00 AM EST