These amazing quotes and sayings will inspire you to live your life to its highest potential.
As humans, we all desire to live a happy and fulfilling life.
We live in the age of social media and a highly digitized world, which can make you feel that you’ve lost touch with the things that can make you happy.
Balancing a successful career and social life while also keeping your health and well-being in check might seem out of your grasp.
But although living life to its highest potential might feel difficult, you can learn to embrace happiness and achieve inner peace.
The quality of your life is largely up to you.
You can choose to be mediocre, or you can strive to live better and do what’s necessary to live without regrets.
To motivate you to live your best life, below is our collection of inspirational and amazing quotes and sayings.
Our inspirational quotes category page has all of our motivational quotes for all the different areas of life.
Amazing quotes and sayings on living your best life
1. ”Those who have courage and faith shall never perish in misery.”―Anne Frank
You will also enjoy our article on instagram bio quotes.
2. ”Happiness Is Not Something Readymade. It Comes From Your Own Actions.”-Dalai Lama
You will also enjoy our article on great quotes about life.
3. ”Everything You’ve Ever Wanted Is On The Other Side Of Fear.”- George Addair
You will also enjoy our article on Living in the Moment Quotes.
4. ”We Become What We Think About.” –Earl Nightingale
You will also enjoy our article on gamer quotes.
5. ”It Doesn’t Matter Where You Came From. All That Matters Is Where You Are Going.”- Brian Tracy
You will also enjoy our article on Charlie Brown quotes.
6. ”Your life is your canvas, and you are the masterpiece. There are a million ways to be kind, amazing, fabulous, creative, bold, and interesting.” – Kerli
7. ”When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.” – Joe Namath
8. ”Success Is Getting What You Want, Happiness Is Wanting What You Get.” – W. P. Kinsella
You will also enjoy our article on Snoopy quotes.
9. ”There is an amazing power getting to know your inner self and learning how to use it and not fight with the world. If you know what makes you happy, your personality, interests and capabilities, just use them, and everything else flows beautifully.” – Juhi Chawla
10. ”Move Out Of Your Comfort Zone. You Can Only Grow If You Are Willing To Feel Awkward And Uncomfortable When You Try Something New.”- Brian Tracy
Related: Short Inspirational Quotes
Amazing quotes to inspire you to live your life to its highest potential
11. ”I find that life can become so complex that we can forget the things in life that were meant to bring us the most pleasure.” – Dolores Ayotte
12. ”Live for today, hope for tomorrow. And forget about yesterday.” – Grant Ngobean
13. ”The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
You will also enjoy our article on happy quotes about life.
14. ”Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’ ” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
15. ”Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
16. ”Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” – Carol Burnett
17. ”Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.” – Harvey Fierstein
18. ”One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.” – Gerard Way
19. ”Never regret a day in your life. Good days give you happiness and bad days give you experience. —Unknown
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of the pursuit of happiness quotes that will make you smile.
20. ”Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else. – Les Brown
Amazing quotes and sayings on living a fulfilled and happy life
21. ”You only live once, but if you do it right once is enough.” – Mae West
22. ”He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.”– Marcus Aurelius
23. ”In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you.” – Deepak Chopra
24. ”Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.” – Mary Anne Roadacher-Hershey
25. ”In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
26. ”Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James
27. ”Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” – Omar Khayyam
28. ”To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” – Oscar Wilde
29. ”Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” –Confucius
30. ”Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” – William Shakespeare
Amazing quotes to help you embrace happiness and achieve inner peace
31. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
32. ”Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
33. ”Reflect upon you present blessings, of which every man has many–not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.” – Charles Dickens
34. ”Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.”– William Arthur Ward
35. ”The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.”– Vince Lombardi
36. ”You change your life by changing your heart.” – Max Lucado
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of life changing quotes about love, life and death.
37. ”Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet.” – Sarah Louise Delany
38. ”The purpose of life is to believe, to hope, and to strive.” – Indira Gandhi
39. ”Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. – Joshua J. Marine
40. ”One Of The Lessons That I Grew Up With Was To Always Stay True To Yourself And Never Let What Somebody Else Says Distract You From Your Goals.” – Michelle Obama
You might also like these deep quotes will change how you see the world.
Amazing quotes and sayings to inspire a life of abundance
41. ”When I was five years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” – John Lennon
42. ”The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be.” – Marcel Pagnol
43. ”The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
44. ”Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” – Charles Swindoll
45. ”The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” – Unknown
46. ”I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” –Thomas Jefferson
47. ”People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing–that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
48. ”If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim Rohn
49. ”If there is at least one person you’ve helped in life, then your life has been worthwhile.” – L. Sydney Abel
50. ”To get where we want to go in life, we have to keep at it. We have to create a vision, make choices based on what moves us most swiftly toward our goals, and go after them with determination and single-mindedness.” – Stedman Graham
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Tuesday quotes celebrating momentum in your week.
Other amazing quotes to inspire you
51. “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.” – James Cameron
52. “Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop.” – Unknown
53. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” —T. Roosevelt
54. “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield
55. “The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
56. “Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.” – Larry Winget
57. “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.” – Dr. Henry Link
58. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
59. “Don’t be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone.” – Andy Biersack
60. “In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd.” – Miguel de Cervantes
Amazing quotes to bring out the best in you
61. “Hope for love, pray for love, wish for love, dream for love…but don’t put your life on hold waiting for love.” – Mandy Hale
62. “Even though our time in this life is temporary, if we live well enough, our legacy will last forever.” – Idowu Koyenikan
63. “Living a daring life is zealous pursuit.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
64. “Living well shall not be to live till the date, shall be to live till the time.” – J. Nedumaan
65. “We each have one life, and we are entitled to living it on our own terms.” – Fatima Mohammed
66. “To live a full life is to live one without regrets.” – Rebecca K. Sampson
67. “Life goes by fast. Enjoy it. Calm down. It’s all funny.” – Joan Rivers
68. “When your moves, decisions, and actions are made from an authentic sensual place, you’re on the right track, no matter what others might say or how things turn out.” – Lebo Grand
69. “It is not about perfection. It is about moving in the right direction.” – Daniella Land
70. “Live joyfully this life. Once gone, who knows if we ever get it back. Atheists think we do not. Mystics say you will. Either way, chill.” – Fakeer Ishavardas
More amazing quotes and sayings
71. “Don’t be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin.” – Grace Hansen
72. “Each day provides its own gifts.” — Marcus Aurelius
73. “There is no greater gift you can give or receive than to honor your calling. It’s why you were born. And how you become most truly alive.” – Oprah Winfrey
74. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive.” — Maya Angelou
75. “We can’t save the world by playing by the rules, because the rules have to be changed.” – Greta Thunberg
76. “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
77. “Your story is what you have, what you will always have. It is something to own.” – Michelle Obama
78. “Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.” — Malala Yousafzai
79. “The world needs that special gift that only you have.” – Marie Forleo
80. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” — C.S. Lewis
Amazing quotes and sayings to encourage you
81. “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffett
82. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
83. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
84. “God does not give us everything we want, but He does fulfill His promises, leading us along the best and straightest paths to Himself.” – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
85. “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
86. “Always do what you are afraid to do.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
87. “When we are no longer able to change a situation – we are challenged to change ourselves.” – Viktor E. Frankl
88. “There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
89. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
90. “Choose well. Your choice is brief, and yet endless.” – Thomas Carlyle
Short Amazing Quotes And Sayings To Inspire You To Live The Best Life
91. “When I live each day so well, I will have no regrets when tomorrow never comes.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
92. “Do not allow criticism to stop you from living your best.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
93. “As you become more present in your own life, you will begin to enlighten others by your example.” ― Germany Kent
94. “Live each day as if it were your last; love each day as if you will live forever.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
95. “Find your passion and live your best life.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
96. “Life is meant to be shared and fully lived.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
97. “Life doesn’t happen to you, it happens FROM you.” ― Gregg Korrol
98 .“Living in peace has transformative power!” ― Germany Kent
99. “Your dream will only benefit humanity when you make it tangible by living it out.” ― Sunday Adelaja
100. “Since everything is destructible including life, you should, therefore, make the best out of life while it lasts.” ― Sunday Adelaja
Amazing Quotes and Sayings To Believe in Yourself
101. “A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.” ― John C. Maxwell
102. “If you have a dream , don’t waste your energies explaining why.” ― Paulo Coelho
103. “When you look ahead and darkness is all you see, faith and determination will pull you through.” ― Drake
104. “An error doesn’t become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.” ― Orlando Aloysius Battista
105. “The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.” ― Henry Ward Beecher
106. “It isn’t the big pleasures that count the most; it’s making a great deal out of the little ones.” ― Jean Webster
107. “How you think about a problem is more important than the problem itself. So always think positively.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
108. “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” ― Nhat Hanh
109. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” ― Confucius
110. “I believe if you follow your heart and do what you love, success will follow. If you enchant yourself, others will be too.” ― Mark Ryden
Amazing Quotes and Sayings to Appreciate Every Moment in Your Life
111. “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
112. “The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.” ― Albert Ellis
113. “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
114. “The best way to live is to be like water. You adapt to your surroundings and find your own flow.” ― Bruce Lee
115. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” ― Oprah Winfrey
116. “The greatest gift you can give yourself is a little bit of your own attention.” ― Anthony J. D’Angelo
117. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” ― Steve Jobs
118. “The only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.” ― Steve Jobs
119. “The only way to live is to accept each minute as an unrepeatable miracle.” ― Oprah Winfrey
120. “The only way to enjoy life is to make every moment count.” ― Ellen DeGeneres
Did you enjoy these amazing quotes and sayings?
One of the deepest-rooted desires of humans is to live a life of abundance.
We all want to live a satisfying life without regrets.
We want to achieve our goals and live our dreams.
It’s one thing to live, and it’s another thing to live a happy and fulfilling life.
Hopefully, the above quotes have inspired you to strive to live your life to its highest potential.
Which of these amazing quotes and sayings resonated with you best?
Do you have any other favorite quotes to add?
Tell us in the comment section below.
We would love to hear all about it.