Keeping a motivated mind requires food for thought. In the same way that we wouldn’t be compelled to ask “Breakfast? Why do I need that again? I had breakfast yesterday,” we all should be feeding our resolve to keep our motivation strong. And if we do become discouraged, or unmotivated, we need to recognize that this is totally normal… and then move forward.
Below you will find a bunch of 1-liner gems (25 to be precise). These are organized around getting motivated in the first place, going for it, and sticking with it.
What gets us going? Most of the time it comes down to attitude and passion. Tap into confidence, pride, love, playfulness, and happiness. Then go for it ― get started, get focused, and dive in. And once we get going, it’s all about working it, bouncing back, and remembering why we started.
Also check out our collection of wise Hamlet quotes that are full of full of life lessons.
Best Motivational 1 Liners About Living Life Better
1. “Live life as if everything is rigged in your favor.” ― Rumi.
2. “…if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” ― Roald Dahl
3. “If you live with passion you will always be happy.” ― Blanke
4. “Love yourself, then figure out how to spill a little of that over on someone else.” ― Leo Christopher
5. “Life must be lived as play.” ― Plato
6. “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” ― George Bernard Shaw
7. “There are exactly as many special occasions in life as we choose to celebrate.” ― Robert Brault
8. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” ― Maya Angelou
Going for it
9. “Say yes and you will figure it out afterward.” ― Tina Fey
10. “There is no greater thing you can do with your life and your work than follow your passions – in a way that serves the world and you.” ― Richard Branson
11. “If you are what you should be, you will set the whole world on fire!” ― St. Catherine of Siena
12. “We become what we think about.” ― Earl Nightingale
13. “If I must start somewhere, right here and now is the best place imaginable.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
14. “The grass is greener where you water it.” ― Neil Barringham
15. “Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don’t need to escape from.” ― Seth Godin
16. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” ― Mark Twain
Sticking with it
17. “Discipline is remembering what you want.” ― David Campbell
18. “Success is the sum of small efforts – repeated day in and day out.” ― Robert Collier
19. “Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.” ― Dalai Lama
21. “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchil
22. “It’s not how far you fall, but how high you bounce that counts.” – Zig Ziglar
23. “Genius is 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration.” — Thomas Edison
24. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” — Confucius
I hope you enjoyed this collection. Please comment with some of your favorites!