A woman who is strong, courageous and a natural born leader sometimes needs to be reminded of just how amazing they are. And this collection of inspiring queen quotes will help you to honor your mother, sisters, wife, or the daughters in your life.
Despite the sacrifices women make to ensure our emotional and physical well being, we take it for granted because we assume it’s their duty. It’s time we treated all women with the respect that queens deserve. They play a variety of integral roles in our day-to-day lives.
If you’re a woman, you have a royal highness in you, so let these queen quotes inspire you to keep your head held high and make others take notice. Let these words remind you of the huge role you play in shaping the world.
As the popular phrase goes, “Behind every successful man, there’s a woman.” Women nurture our dreams and aspirations. They are our core creators and the engines of our lives.
To help you celebrate the women in your life, below is our collection of inspirational, beautiful, and majestic queen quotes, queen sayings, and queen proverbs, collected from a variety of sources over the years.
Also check out our list of motivational quotes for girls to inspire you to go for your goals.
Queen quotes celebrating the women in your life
1. “Women are the nourishing power of the Universe. Whoever has deep respect for women of the world, will remain free from diseases.” ― Amit Ray
2. “You better treat her like your queen, if you want to be treated like a king.” – Moosa Rahat
3. “I want to encourage women to embrace their own uniqueness. Because just like a rose is beautiful, so is a sunflower, so is a peony. I mean, all flowers are beautiful in their own way, and that’s like women too.” – Miranda Kerr
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of rose quotes that celebrate the beautiful flower.
4. “It’s like chess, you know. The Queen saves the King.” – Terry Pratchett
5. “As women, we have superpowers. We are sisters. We are healers. We are mothers. We are goddess warriors.” – Merle Dandridge
6. “My Queen, this is for you. I bring you the stars, the stars from the borderless sea.” – Matt Suddain
7. “It’s always wonderful to get to know women, with the mystery and the joy and the depth. If you can make a woman laugh, you’re seeing the most beautiful thing on God’s Earth.” – Keanu Reeves
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Keanu Reeves quotes that will remind you to be kind.
8. “If a man does not treat you like a princess during courtship, he will not treat you like a queen during marriage.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
9. “You are a queen that demands respect and God will bring the right person into your life to make you forget why you ever wasted your time on nothing important.” – Shannon L. Alder
10. “I love the way he says my name. With the elegance and utmost respect of a King, just before he bows to his Queen.” – M.J. Abraham
Also read these motivational black women quotes on self-love, life, and success.
Queen quotes on why all women deserve to be treated like royalties
11. “The strength of a kingdom comes from its King, The strength of a King comes from his Queen.” – Cody Edward Lee
12. “I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men; they are far superior and always have been.” – William Golding
13. “A queen—a queen who bowed to no one, a queen who had faced them all down and triumphed. A queen who owned her body, her life, her destiny, and never apologized for it.” – Sarah J. Maas
14. “You are enough to drive a saint to madness or a king to his knees.” ― Grace Willows
15. “In every woman, there is a Queen. Speak to the Queen and the Queen will answer.” – Norwegian Proverb
16. “I like a man who looks like a bad boy but knows how to treat a woman like a queen.” – Candice Swanepoel
17. “Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world.” – Hillary Clinton
18. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
19. “Being the Queen is not all about singing, and being a diva is not all about singing. It has much to do with your service to people. And your social contributions to your community and your civic contributions as well.” – Aretha Franklin
20. “Her hair is full of icy wind and daylight. She is every princess, every queen, in the history book.” – Lauren DeStefano
You might also like these Women’s Day quotes and sayings to celebrate womanhood.
Queen quotes to celebrate the contributions women make in your life
21. “A man who treats his women like a princess is proof that he was raised by a queen.” – Wiz Khalifa
22. “Strong women wear their pain like stilettos. No matter how much it hurts, all you see is the beauty of it.” – Harriet Morgan
23. “God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I’ve ever met.” – Farrah Fawcett
24. “I do not want a husband who honors me as a queen, if he does not love me as a woman.” – Elizabeth I
25. “Every woman is a queen, and we all have different things to offer.” – Queen Latifah
26. “A queen could leave her throne. But a mother never leaves her son.” – V.E. Schwab
27. “Women are leaders everywhere you look — from the CEO who runs a Fortune 500 company to the housewife who raises her children and heads her household. Our country was built by strong women and we will continue to break down walls and defy stereotypes.” – Nancy Pelosi
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of Nancy Pelosi quotes from America’s most powerful woman.
28. “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” – Margaret Thatcher
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of Margaret Thatcher quotes about strong will and leadership.
29. “You make the world come alive. You make the world colorful. You are the inspiration behind all that happens. You are the pillar of strength to many around you, the centrifugal force of your own little world, called family.” ― Deeba Salim Irfan
30. “I look those haters straight in the eye, keep my chin up and shoulders back. Because I know I’m a fierce queen – and they know it, too.” – Alyssa Edwards
Don’t forget to also read these women empowerment quotes to help you succeed in life
Queen quotes to appreciate the women in your life
31. “You are a Queen. Let mine be the joy of giving you your kingdom.” – Katherine Mansfield
32. “A strong women is someone who is able to smile this morning like she wasn’t crying last night.” – Harriet Morgan
33. “Whatever glory belongs to the race for a development unprecedented in history for the given length of time, a full share belongs to the womanhood of the race.” – Mary McLeod Bethune
34. “I’ve always said, if you treat yourself like a queen, you’ll attract a king.” – Pepa
35. “I just want to say to women, ‘Be yourself – it’s the inner beauty that counts. You are your own best friend, the key to your own happiness, and as soon as you understand that – and it takes a few heartbreaks – you can be happy.” – Cherie Lunghi
36. “The Queen is the only person who can put on a tiara with one hand, while walking down stairs.” – Princess Margaret
37. “Woman is the companion of man, gifted with equal mental capacity.” – Mahatma Gandhi
38. “There was a time when men thought it was sexy to have a housewife waiting for him to come home from work in her slippers, but in modern society, I think an independent woman is even more sexy.” – Kat Graham
39. “To be a queen of a household is a powerful thing.” – Jill Scott
40. “Anyone could see that this woman is living a nightmare. Except that she goes through her daily life wide awake, knowing that she could make a mistake at any moment.” ― Núria Añó
Inspirational and majestic queen quotes
41. “Women are the real architects of society.” – Cher
42. “A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
43. “I love strong women, not only in life but in craft.” – Brad Garrett
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of inspirational quotes for women on strength and leadership.
44. “I didn’t know what I wanted to do, but I always knew the woman I wanted to be.”- Diane Von Furstenberg
45. “The Queen rarely loses her temper, but when she does, she brooks no argument.” –Ingrid Seward
46. “A woman that knows her worth doesn’t measure herself against another woman but stands strong, calmed and self confident.” ― Auliq Ice
47. “Always wear an internal crown and have a queendom mindset. A queen is a leader and role model.” – Janna Cachola
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of mindset quotes that will help take you where you want to go in life.
48. “What makes you different or weird – that’s your strength.”- Meryl Streep
49. “Whether women are better than men I cannot say – but I can say they are certainly no worse.” – Golda Meir
50. “A lot of people would say ‘sexy’ is about the body. But to me, ‘sexy’ is a woman with confidence. I admire women who have very little fear.” – Allegra Versace
You might also like these quotes about strong women to share with your tribe
Queen quotes to empower you
51. “When you are a real queen, there is absolutely no reason to try and make people believe that you are one. Because you just are. Life is lived with grace, courage, and serenity. If you must dedicate any amount of time and mental ability to making anyone believe that you are one; you’re not!”― C. JoyBell C.
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of grace quotes that will change your life.
52. “I love good strong words that mean something.”― Louisa May Alcott
53. “I am a queen because I know how to govern myself.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
54. “In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do.” – Gianni Versace
55. “I want to be queen of this great country not because someone is holding my hand,but because I can do it.Me.Elisa.”― Rae Carson
56. “A woman’s rank
Lies in the fulness of her womanhood:
Therein alone she is royal.” – George Eliot
57. “Real kings and queens are people whose heads are crowned with dreams as they sit on the throne of passion. They rule with visions in the regalia of inspirations!” – Israelmore Ayivor
58. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life–to be happy–it’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Audrey Hepburn quotes on life, style and children.
59. “When they go low, we go high.”― Michelle Obama
60. “Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.” – Emily Dickinson
Queen quotes to elevate your mind
61. “You can be the king, but watch the queen conquer.”― Nicki Minaj
62. “Royalty is completely different than celebrity. Royalty has a magic all its own.” – Philip Treacy
63. “If you want to be a King, you must first kneel before your Queen.”― MissTammy Cantellia
64. “All kings and queens are not born of royal bloodlines. Some become royal because of what they do once they realize who they are.” – Pharrell Williams
65. “Even when she’s dethroned by hardship, she still wears the sun as a crown.” – Curtis Tyrone Jones
67. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
68. “The only person that deserves a special place in your life is someone that never made you feel like you were an option in theirs.”― Shannon L. Alder
69. “Nothing liberates our greatness like the desire to help, the desire to serve.” – Marianne Williamson
70. “Freedom is to live with dignity.”― Manal al-Sharif
Insightful queen quotes
71. “In every woman there is a Queen. Speak to the Queen and the Queen will answer.” – Norwegian Proverb
72. “You are a queen. So walk in your royalty.”― Angel Moreira
73. “The Queen is by much the most powerful of the forces.” – Howard Staunton
74. “Don’t be a drag. Just be a queen.” – Lady Gaga
75. “Being brave means that knowing when you fail, you won’t fail forever.”
― Lana Del Rey
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Lana Del Rey quotes that give a glimpse of who she is on a more personal level.
76. “If one wants to be called a queen, one should act with civility and grace.” – Jinkx Monsoon
77. “I am definitely the queen. I definitely see myself as the queen.” – Lil’ Kim
78. “Every queen is a woman, but not every woman is a queen.” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
79. “Someday soon you’ll call me Queen.”― Nicki Pau Preto
80. “I’d like to be queen of people’s hearts.” – Princess Diana
Queen quotes to inspire you
81. “I will do what queens do, I will rule.” – Daenerys Targaryen
82. “A queen offers her hand to be kissed & can form it into a fist while smiling the whole damn time.”― Elizabeth Acevedo
83. “People are like bees. They’re all workers who could be queens, with the right stuff, but once a queen-making has begun, it can’t be reversed.“ –Natasha Pulley
84. “If you don’t think I’m a princess then you’re 100% right, I’m the fucking queen.”― Amanda Conner
85. “No Queen has clean hands.” – George R.R. Martin
86. “She was beautiful; she was also terrible. She was the Summer Queen.”― Kailin Gow
87. “Do not tell secrets to those whose faith and silence you have not already tested.” – Queen Elizabeth I
88. “First an empress, then an empire.”― A.D. Aliwat
89. “Never did the world make a queen of a girl who hides in houses and dreams without traveling.” – Roman Payne
90. “A crown of kisses to the queen of dreams.”― Albert Camus
Queen quotes on women strength and beauty
91. “I do not so much rejoice that God hath made me to be a Queen, as to be a Queen over so thankful a people.” – Queen Elizabeth I
92. “These people will try to manipulate you, try to bring you down but remember baby girl you are a queen, own your crown.”― Nikki Rowe
93. “I have to be seen to be believed.” – Queen Elizabeth II
94. “The purpose of life as a woman is to ascend to the throne and rule with heart.”― Marianne Williamson
95. “I’d like to be a queen in people’s hearts but I don’t see myself being queen of this country.” – Princess Diana
96. “Queen, do not allow a commoner to dethrone you. Own that throne. You are royalty.”― Gift Gugu Mona
97. “A true plague of a girl. And yet a queen in every sense of the word.” –
98. “If they love you for anything, it will be for your beauty.”― Melissa Bashardoust
99. “Come on, fight me as a queen would.” – Rebecca Ross
100. “Sometimes a man with with eyes still can’t see you as the beautiful queen you are.”― Angel Moreira
You might also like these know your worth quotes that will elevate your perspective.
Queen quotes to live by
101. “I was a queen, and you took away my crown; a wife, and you killed my husband; a mother, and you deprived me of my children. My blood alone remains: take it, but do not make me suffer long.” – Marie Antoinette
102. “A queen loves where she must not where she will.”― George R.R. Martin
103. “I’d love to have tea and scones with the Queen; she’s my idol.” – Agyness Deyn
104. “That awesome moment when you realize that the whole purpose of being a queen is being original.” – Unknown
105. “I’d decided that I was going to stop dressing like a princess and start dressing like a queen.”― Kiera Cass
106. “Crowns ain’t made of rhinestones. They’re made of determination, discipline, and a hard to find alloyed usually called courage.” – Unknown
107. “Some women are built by the fire. Yet, there are some that are the FIRE!”― Shannon L. Alder
108. “I don’t wear an invisible crown. I’ll make you feel it, see it, and remember it.” – Unknown
109. “It only takes one voice to give others the chance to see possibilities.”― Aimee Carter
110. “I don’t need saving because I’m not the princess. I’m the queen, and I’ve got this sh!t handled.” – Unknown
More queen quotes and sayings
111. “I’m an icon. I’m the Queen of Limerick.” – Dolores O’Riordan
112. “There’s no point in fighting for the throne if you’re not going to make a difference.”― Rhiannon Thomas
113. “You don’t turn your back on your destiny.”― Trine Villemann
114. “You can only be a queen when you know how to govern yourself.” – Unknown
115. “I’d have been queen of all England, but Massachusetts haunted me and wouldn’t let me go.”― C.F. Joyce
116. “A sign of a real queen is holding respect for others… Just as high as her crown.” – Unknown
117. “Sometimes you have to sacrifice your queen to capture the king.”― Aimee Carter
118. “There’s a queen in every woman.” – Unknown
119. “A king always protects his queen.”― Moosa Rahat
120. “I’m a queen who demands respect and I know God is preparing me a king who can offer me all the respect I need.” – Unknown
121. “I was a princess made of ashes; there is nothing left of me to burn. Now it’s time for a queen to rise.” – Laura Sebastian
122. “In the privacy of my dreams, I’m a warrior.” – Kimberly Derting
123. “Don´t desire to be a wife so much that you accept less than a husband.” – Gugu Mofokeng
124. “She was their witch queen, and they adored her.” – Lev Grossman
125. “I am a queen, and I demand to be treated like a queen.” – Sheila Jackson Lee
126. “It’s a good thing I was born a girl, otherwise I’d be a drag queen.” – Dolly Parton
Which of these queen quotes was your favorite?
All women deserve to be treated like queens. Whether it’s a relative, a friend or a mentor, you should make the women in your life feel appreciated, valued and special, today and every day.
Many of us attribute our success and achievements to the women in our lives. We hope the above quotes have inspired you to reflect on the ways we can support, encourage, love and empower them.
Did you enjoy these queen quotes? Which of the quotes was your favorite? Let us know in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to share with your friends and followers.
March 17, 2021 5:00 AM EST