It’s time to embrace your inner baddie. We’ve curated dozens of awesome baddie quotes to empower you during your day.
Do you consider yourself a baddie?
On social media, baddie inspiration is constantly coming at you from left to right. Everyone from Instagram influencers to musicians posts these seemingly perfect photos of themselves. At times, it can feel like the term “baddie” is only preserved for the rich and famous.
But, the truth is, there’s a baddie within all of us. All it takes is adopting a badass mindset, recognizing your own beauty, and of course, taking the perfect selfie. All of these topics are addressed in the quotes featured below.
Take a look below to see some of our favorite quotes and awaken the baddie within you.
Also check out our list of sassy quotes that are perfect for social media captions.
Inspirational baddie quotes
1. “You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” – Winston S. Churchill
2. “Do today what others won’t and achieve tomorrow what others can’t.” – Jerry Rice
3. “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” – Benjamin Franklin
4. “A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.” – John A. Shedd
5. “Push that snooze button and you’ll end up working for someone who didn’t.” – Eric Thomas
6. “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
7. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
8. “There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Aristotle
9. “The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
10. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Dr. Robert Schuller
11. “Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” – Russell Warren
12. “If you aren’t going all the way, why go at all?” – Joe Namath
13. “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” – Og Mandino
14. “The question isn’t who is going to let me: it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
15. “To achieve greatness one should live as if they will never die.” – Francois de La Rochefoucauld
16. “Desire, burning desire, is basic to achieving anything beyond the ordinary.” – Joseph B. Wirthlin
17. “Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Don’t bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.” – William Faulkner
Baddie quotes for social media captions
18. “We realize the importance of our voices only when we are silenced.” — Malala Yousafzai
19. “I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.” — Madonna
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of bad bitch quotes to whip your self-confidence back into shape.
20. “Never be ashamed of how you feel.” — Demi Lovato
21. “If you want anything done, ask a woman.” — Margaret Thatcher
22. “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” — Amelia Earhart
23. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” — Sally Berger
24. “A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life, to be thankful for a good one.” — Marjorie Kinnan
25. “I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning how to sail my ship.” — Mary Louise Alcott
26. “The fearful are caught as often as the bold.” — Helen Keller
27. “It’s not your job to like me, it’s mine.” — Byron Katie
28. “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the ability to create, nurture, and transform.” — Diane Mariechild
29. “Giving up doesn’t always mean you’re weak. Sometimes you’re just strong enough to let go.” – Taylor Swift
30. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” – Judy Garland
31. “The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.” — Gloria Steinem
You might also like these stylish hair quotes that will boost your confidence.
Baddie quotes about beauty
32. “Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” – David Hume
33. “When you do something noble and beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps.” – John Lennon
34. “Some of us teach ourselves and our children to love the superficial outer; our looks, hair, skin, clothes rather than the greater beauty that resides within whereas it is that inner beauty that really defines you and who you truly are.” – Rassool Jibraeel Snyman
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of inner beauty quotes about the power of beautiful character.
35. “There’s beauty in the things we think are imperfect. That sounds very cliché, but it’s true.” — Laverne Cox
36. “She wins who calls herself beautiful and challenges the world to change to truly see her.” — Naomi Wolf
37. “When a person has gone through the journey of finding and pursuing their most authentic self, and shares that gift, for me, that’s beautiful.” — Geena Rocero
38. “Beauty is being happy in your own skin.” – Denise Bidot
39. “I believe I’m beautiful because I’m me. I also believe that if you can find beauty in everything, you can allow that to change your mind-set, and doing so makes you a happier person.” – Philomena Kwao
Baddie quotes about the power of a selfie
40. “Lighting is everything in order to get the ‘perfect’ selfie.” – Alexis Ren
41. “The selfie is revolutionary to me. It is, I think, the only point in history where masses of young girls and women have been able to control, create, and publish images of themselves.” – Petra Collins
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of quotes for girls for young women of all ages.
42. “Everybody takes at least 20, so even if you see a good selfie, it probably wasn’t the first one. So my tip is to just not take it too seriously and have fun.” – Sabrina Carpenter
43. “The selfie, like all technology, causes us to reflect on our human values. This is a good thing because it challenges us to figure out what they really are.” – Sherry Turkle
44. “A selfie is a sort of interesting way to reclaim the gaze, right? You’re looking at yourself and taking a photo while looking at everyone. But also, who cares?” – Emily Ratajkowski
45. “For a selfie, it’s not about the pose, it’s about you. There’s a reason why you look great in the picture or you look great in real life, because someone has caught the essence of who you are, and a pose is not you.” – Nigel Barker
46. “In selfie pictures, there is no human touch; it’s all about the pose. But selfie videos have sound, actions, and emotions.” – Neha Kakkar
47. “Everyone takes a bad selfie – the first thing is to know that.” – Sabrina Carpenter
48. “A sexy selfie can be incredibly empowering – but remember that, while a Snapchat message might expire, nothing on the Internet truly disappears.” – Adwoa Aboah
If you’re enjoying these quotes, read our collection of sexy quotes articulating your love.
49. “I’m so pro-selfie because I think it’s a tool that allows girls to create images of their own and of themselves.” – Petra Collins
50. “I find the sneeriness about ‘selfie-culture’ quite boring – I’m excited by young people taking control of their own images and finding out for themselves how much Photoshop has done for models.” – Naomi Alderman
Also check out these motivational RuPaul quotes that will help boost your self confidence.
Anonymous baddie quotes
51. “Throw me to the wolves and I will come back leading the pack.” – Anonymous
52. “It’s OK if you don’t like me because not everyone has good taste.” – Anonymous
53. “I won’t cry, my mascara is too expensive.” – Anonymous
54. “If you’re honestly happy, f*ck what other people think.” – Anonymous
55. “I can’t face the problem if the problem is your face babe.” – Anonymous
56. “I don’t work for the money, I make the money work for me.” – Anonymous
57. “You couldn’t handle me, even if I came with instructions.” – Anonymous
58. “I live my life in fast forward, but they haters wanna rewind me.” – Anonymous
59. “There is always a wild side to an innocent face.” – Anonymous
60. “Find me where the wild things are.” – Anonymous
Who’s your baddie inspiration?
During your baddie transformation, it’s important not to get involved in the game of comparison. As inspirational speaker Iyanla Vanzant once said, “Comparison is an act of violence against the self.” It can be difficult to avoid these negative thoughts when you are constantly being exposed to pictures of “perfect people” on social media. But, remember, that those pictures are only a snapshot of a person’s life. They don’t truly encapsulate who that person is.
Becoming a baddie has to do with so much more than how you look. It involves being comfortable in your skin and accepting yourself for who you are.
Which quote above are you planning to share on social media? Do you have any other baddie quotes and sayings to add? Let us know in the comments section below!