If you give up when things get hard, you aren’t going to find the success you’re after.
These keep pushing quotes will motivate you to fight through when things are tough.
Life is full of challenges and struggles. Those that succeed at life and business have learned how to keep going even when things aren’t going well.
They don’t allow the setbacks and obstacles to cause them to give up and throw in the towel. Instead, they learn that failures and obstacles are the things that lead to success.
If you are ready to start overcoming difficult times to find success, these keep pushing quotes can help keep you going.
For more inspiration, also check out these inspirational Creed II quotes that will inspire you to channel your inner champion.
Keep pushing quotes about failure
- “It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
2. “Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, only this time more wisely.” — Henry Ford
3. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” ― Paulo Coelho
4. “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.” – Christopher Reeve
5. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
6. “When we give ourselves permission to fail, we, at the same time, give ourselves permission to excel.” — Eloise Ristad
7. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” – Robert Kennedy
8. “I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustrations were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.” — Tony Robbins
9. “It is impossible to live without failing at something unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default.” ― J.K. Rowling
10. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” ― Maya Angelou
Keeppushing quotes about being positive
11. “This is one of the most important themes I want you to take from me: Stay as positive and upbeat as you can possibly be. I’ll say it many times: if you can dream it, you can be it.” – John Calipari
12. “Be of good cheer. Do not think of today’s failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourself a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find a joy in overcoming obstacles.” – Helen Keller
13. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
14. “Take a limitation and turn it into an opportunity. Take an opportunity and turn it into an adventure by dreaming BIG!” – Jo Franz
15. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
16. “I don’t think anything is unrealistic if you believe you can do it.” – Mike Ditka
17. “Life keeps throwing me stones. And I keep finding the diamonds.” – Ana Claudia Antunes
18. “Your attitude is critical to success. If you expect things to be difficult, it will always be easier to solve problems, overcome adversity, and have an enthusiastic energy about how you go about and enjoy your work.” – Nick Saban (see more Nick Saban quotes)
19. “I believe one of my strengths is my ability to keep negative thoughts out. I am an optimist.” – John Wooden
20. “Because some people see a wall, and assume that’s the end of their journey. Others see it, and decide it’s just the beginning.” – Angeline Trevena
21. “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.” – Mary Lou Retton
Keeppushing quotes to find success
22. “Hang on to your hat. Hang on to your hope. And wind the clock, for tomorrow is another day.” – E.B. White
23. “With confidence, you have won before you have started.” – Marcus Garvey
24. “Life’s battles don’t always go to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later, the man who wins is the man who thinks he can.” – Vince Lombardi
25. “Success is what comes after you stop making excuses.” – Luis Galarza
26. “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” — Michael Jordan
27. “There’s nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.” – Woody Hayes
28. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” —Sam Levenson
29. “Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” — Winston Churchill
30. “At some point, you just have to decide you’re going to be confident. Then, as you do, you’re going to have more success.” – Mike Leach
31. “Show me someone who has done something worthwhile, and I’ll show you someone who has overcome adversity.” – Lou Holtz
32. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
Keep pushing quotes for difficult times
33. “Fire is the test of gold; adversity, of strong men.” – Martha Graham
34. “Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.” —George Whitefield
35. “And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.” – Haruki Murakami
36. “The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.” – Elizabeth Kübler-Ross
37. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” — George Addair
38. “If you are facing a new challenge or being asked to do something that you have never done before don’t be afraid to step out. You have more capability than you think you do but you will never see it unless you place a demand on yourself for more.” – Joyce Meyer
39. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” – Kenji Miyazawa
40. “We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.” – Barbara De Angelis
41. “Difficult roads always lead to beautiful destinations.” – Zig Ziglar
Keeppushing quotes because adversity makes you better
42. “Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records.” – William Arthur Ward
43. “There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.” – Malcolm X
44. “When adversity strikes, that’s when you have to be the most calm, take a step back, stay strong, stay grounded and press on.” – LL Cool J
45. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” – C.S. Lewis
46. “There is no education like adversity.” – Benjamin Disraeli
47. “Real champions fight through adversity.” – Conor McGregor
48. “Any man can win when things go his way, it’s the man who overcomes adversity that is the true champion.” – Jock Ewing
49. “Opportunities to find deeper powers within ourselves come when life seems most challenging.” – Joseph Campbell
50. “Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed.” – Bob Riley
You might also like these perseverance quotes that inspire patience.
51. “You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing.” – Rene Descartes
52. “I stay true to myself and my style, and I am always pushing myself to be aware of that and be original.” – Aaliyah
More Keep pushing quotes and sayings
53. “Push yourself to the edge of your limits. That’s how they expand.” – Robin Sharma
54. “Keep positive and keep pushing on and things will turn good.” – Conor McGregor
55. “Our best years are only ahead of us, so we got to continue to keep pushing.” – Kevin Durant
56. “It takes true strength of character to redefine your limits by pushing past them.” – Katherine Reutter
57. “I want to keep pushing myself so I never feel settled. I don’t really know if it’s going to end up working. I’m stressed out most of the time.” – Selena Gomez
58. “I like people who are able to keep pushing themselves and challenging themselves even after great success.” – John C. Reilly
59. “When you hear that something can’t be done, ignore that advice and push forward.” – Robert Kiyosaki
60. “Change equals self-improvement. Push yourself to places you haven’t been before.” – Pat Summitt
Are you ready to push through?
Life gets tough at times. It doesn’t matter if you are trying to start a business or get through a conversation with a difficult person, obstacles come in all shapes and sizes.
Some things are harder than others and when you face those it can be too easy to want to give up. But that won’t lead you to success.
Learning how to push through those times is what’s going to help you keep moving forward and succeed.
Use the quotes listed here to inspire you towards continued action and progress. Even small steps forward during difficult times keep you moving towards success.
Which of the quotes above resonated with you best? Do you have any other inspirational keep pushing quotes to add? Feel free to share with us in the comment section below.
December 6, 2019 7:00 AM EST