Here are some of my favorite picture quotes! Make sure to share them with your friends and hang them up on your wall!
This collection of beautiful and motivational picture quotes is all about personal growth and taking chances. We cannot grow unless we push ourselves and we are not happy until we test ourselves. Push yourself to grow.
Inspirational Picture Quotes About Personal Growth!
1. “No matter where you are in your journey you’re exactly where you need to be.” – Oprah Winfrey
2. “We cannot control the wind, but we can direct the sail.” – Dolly Parton
3. “Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.” – H. Jackson Brown
4. “Never underestimate your own strength. You were born for a purpose and were blessed with the power to achieve it.” – Leon Brown
5. “Change is hardest at the beginning, messiest in the middle, and best at the end.” – Robin Sharma
6. “Sometimes it’s OK to stop planning and just let the remarkable unfold.” – Jeff Moore
7. “What is the point of being alive if we don’t at least try to do something remarkable?” – John Green
8. “Invest in yourself first. Expect nothing from no one and be willing to work for everything.” – Tony Gaskins
9. “I think hell is something you carry around with you. Not somewhere you go.” – Neil Gaiman
10. “Tell the negative committee that meets inside your head to sit down and shut up.” – Ann Bradford
11. “You cannot be who you want to be if you are unwilling to change. What things about you need to grow? What things need to be left behind?” – Jeff Moore
12. “If your goals don’t make you stitch, jump and bring our your best…you need some new goals!” – Jeff Moore
13. “When you design your life around serving others in a way that excites you…you don’t have to worry about becoming successful. You already are.” – Jeff Moore
If you’re enjoying this article, be sure to also check out our collection of inspirational pictures quotes that will help push you to keep moving forward.
Motivational and Inspiring Picture Quotes To Keep You Focused
14. “Change begins at the end of your comfort zone.” —
15. “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” — John C Maxwell
16. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” — Vince Lombardi
17. “Your mindset matters more than you think.” — Frank Sonnenberg
18.”If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; If you can dream it, you can become it.” —William Arthur Ward
19. “The journey of a thousand Miles begins with a single step” — Lao Tzu
20. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts” — Winston Churchill
21. “Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want” — Ken Poirot
22. “Don’t stop when you are tired stop when you are done” — Marilyn Monroe
23. “Don’t focus on the pain; focus on the progress” — Dwayne Johnson
24. As you get older you find out that true happiness is not in how much you make or how many degrees you have or how big your house is or how fancy your car is. It’s finding peace and joy and a calmness in your life that will soon become the most important thing to you. Your family are what matters to you, love is what matters to you. Things that are of quality, not of quantity.
25. There comes a point when you have to realize that you’ll never be good enough for some people. The question is, is that your problem or theirs?
26. If you want come thing you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.
27. If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.
28. Life becomes easier when you delete the negative people from it.
29. Don’t let those who gave up on their dreams influence you to give up on yours.
30. Be your own hero.
Take a second to Like, Comment and Share
May 5, 2022 5:00 AM EST