Inspiration is defined as: something that makes someone want to do something, or that gives someone an idea of what to do or create; it’s a force or influence that inspires.
So, what ideas have you been generating lately? What are some of the major forces and influences in your life? Better question: what ideas have you been acting on?
I hope these inspirational picture quotes get you thinking outside the box to ignite your creativity, passion, and desires for more in your life. But that’s not enough – what will YOU to develop the courage to act on them?
Looking for inspirational picture quotes to hang up on the wall?
Let these inspirational picture quotes help you envision the greatness that is within you. Let it out and show the world!
The best picture quotes to change your life
1. “A year from now, you will wish you had started today.”
Stop waiting. The time will never be perfect. Things will always pop up. The best time to start is always now.
2. “The best dreams happen when you’re awake.”
Turn your dreams into memories. Wake up and make it happen. Don’t just dream – create!
3. “The best things in life are not things; it’s the people who make you feel loved and cared for.”
The quality of our life will be determined by the quality of our relationships. Make it a point and a goal to have outstanding relationships!
4. “I am thankful to all those who said no, it’s because of them, I did it myself.” – Albert Einstein
Let all the doubters, haters, and non-believers turn you into an independent, self-reliant, goal-reaching and compassion-giving machine!
5. “When writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen.”
You are the director, author, and pilot of your life. Let that idea excite you and free you!
6. “A strong positive self image is the best possible preparation for success in life.” – Dr. Joyce Brothers
Even when no one else sees it for you, you MUST see it for yourself!
7. “Do not worry about those who talk behind your back, they are behind you for a reason.”
Let them talk – meanwhile, you just stay focused on your goals!
8. “Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow.”
Every single moment shapes our future. Be intentional. Live with purpose!
9. “Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher.”
Everything that happens to us, happens to teach us something. Find the lessons in everything!
10. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
No matter what; keep moving forward! Move forward like your life depends on it…because it does!
More inspirational picture quotes for success
If you’re enjoying this article, be sure to also check out our collection of inspirational pictures quotes that will help push you to keep moving forward.
11. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born, and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
Why do you do what you do? Who will be better because of you? What’s your why?
12. “The best proof of love is trust.” – Dr. Joyce Brothers
Trust that life wants you to win. Trust yourself. Move on and let go!
13. “Over every mountain is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley.” – Theodore Roethke
Sometimes, we have to take a step back to notice the patterns, beliefs, and behaviors that are stopping us from moving forward. Find your path!
14. “When you want to succeed as much as you want to breathe, that’s when you will be successful!” – Eric Thomas
One question: How bad do you want it?
15. “Mistakes are proof that you are trying.”
Regardless of how many mistakes you are making, you are light years ahead of all the people who are not even trying!
16. “Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it.” – Buddha
Find yourself! Give yourself! Create your best self in the process! 🙂
17. “Rise up, start fresh, see the bright opportunity in each new day.”
Make each day the best day of your life.
18. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”
You will only know how far you can go by trying to go far! You cannot stay in the same place. Stretch yourself! See what your life would look like if you gave it everything you had!
Want more inspirational picture quotes?
Print out your favorites and keep them somewhere prominent. Tack them up on a bulletin board, carry them in your wallet, or even place them in beautiful frames around the house. They make great reminders for you and your loved ones.
Seize the moment! Motivate yourself to live life to the fullest! Don’t be afraid to take a step! Whatever the reason, hopefully, these inspirational picture quotes have inspired you to take action today.
March 2, 2018 5:00 AM EST