Are you looking for some inspirational picture quotes to help you stay focused and motivated throughout the day?
We define inspiration as something that makes someone want to do something or gives someone an idea of what to do or create.
It’s a force or influence that inspires, as you will hopefully see in these inspirational picture quotes.
Let us know which one inspired you the most in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading inspirational picture quotes?
These inspirational picture quotes will help you answer a few questions:
- What ideas have you been generating lately?
- What are some of the major forces and influences in your life?
- Are there ideas you have been acting on?
I hope these inspirational picture quotes get you thinking outside the box to ignite your creativity, passion, and desire for more in your life.
If nothing else, they would make some great motivational wall-art pieces!
But that’s not enough – will you develop the courage to act on them?
Looking for inspirational picture quotes to hang up on the wall?
Let these inspirational picture quotes help you envision the greatness that is within you.
Let it out and show the world!
If you love this quote collection, read out our most popular quote article about short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you need more inspirational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
The best picture quotes to change your life
1. “A year from now, you will wish you had started today.”
Stop waiting. The time will never be perfect. Things will always pop up. The best time to start is always now.
2. “The best dreams happen when you’re awake.”
Turn your dreams into memories. Wake up and make it happen. Don’t just dream – create!
3. “The best things in life are not things; it’s the people who make you feel loved and cared for.”
The quality of our life will be determined by the quality of our relationships. Make it a point and a goal to have outstanding relationships!
4. “I am thankful to all those who said no, it’s because of them, I did it myself.” – Albert Einstein
Let all the doubters, haters, and non-believers turn you into an independent, self-reliant, goal-reaching, and compassion-giving machine!
5. “When writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen.”
You are the director, author, and pilot of your life. Let that idea excite you and free you!
6. “A strong positive self image is the best possible preparation for success in life.” – Dr. Joyce Brothers
You must see it for yourself even when no one else sees it for you!
7. “Do not worry about those who talk behind your back, they are behind you for a reason.”
Let them talk—meanwhile, you just stay focused on your goals!
8. “Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow.”
Every single moment shapes our future. Be intentional. Live with purpose!
9. “Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher.”
Everything that happens to us teaches us something. Find the lessons in everything!
10. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
No matter what, keep moving forward! Move forward as your life depends on it… because it does!
More inspirational picture quotes for success
If you’re enjoying this article, be sure to check out our collection of inspirational pictures quotes that will help push you to keep moving forward.
11. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born, and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
Why do you do what you do? Who will be better because of you? What’s your why?
12. “The best proof of love is trust.” – Dr. Joyce Brothers
Trust that life wants you to win. Trust yourself. Move on and let go!
13. “Over every mountain is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley.” – Theodore Roethke
Sometimes, we have to take a step back to notice the patterns, beliefs, and behaviors that are stopping us from moving forward. Find your path!
14. “When you want to succeed as much as you want to breathe, that’s when you will be successful!” – Eric Thomas
One question: How bad do you want it?
15. “Mistakes are proof that you are trying.”
Regardless of how many mistakes you are making, you are light years ahead of all the people who are not even trying!
16. “Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it.” – Buddha
Find yourself! Give yourself! Create your best self in the process!
17. “Rise up, start fresh, see the bright opportunity in each new day.”
Make each day the best day of your life.
18. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”
You cannot stay in the same place. Stretch yourself! See what your life would look like if you gave it everything you had!
Inspirational Picture Quotes About Success
19. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” — Henry David Thoreau
20. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” — Colin R. Davis
21. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” — Winston S. Churchill
22. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” — Jim Rohn
23. “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.” — Albert Einstein
24. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” — Winston Churchill
25. “I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.” — G. K. Chesterton
26. “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” — Steve Jobs
27. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” — Bruce Lee
28. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” — Colin Powell
Want more inspirational picture quotes?
Print out your favorites and keep them somewhere prominent.
Tack them up on a bulletin board, carry them in your wallet, or even place them in beautiful frames around the house.
They make great reminders for you and your loved ones.
Seize the moment!
Motivate yourself to live life to the fullest!
Don’t be afraid to take a step!
Whatever the reason, hopefully, these inspirational picture quotes have inspired you to take action today.
Leave us a comment below and share this article on social media if you found an inspirational picture quote you loved!
October 26, 2022 6:11 AM EST