Motivating Pictures With Quotes About Life, Love and Happiness
August 18, 2022 5:00 AM EST
Pictures With Quotes About Life
Enjoy the latest collection of motivating pictures with quotes on Everyday Power!
Which quotes could you print out and hang up in your home or office?
It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
If you enjoy this article, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
Browse our entire collection of inspirational quotes for more motivating ideas and concepts.
35 Pictures With Quotes About Life, Love and Happiness
1. “Replace your fear of the unknown with curiosity.” – Alan Watts
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about being happy.
2. “Enjoy life. This is not a dress rehearsal.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
You will also enjoy our article on lil durk quotes.
3. “The secret to having it all, is knowing you already do.” – Isabelle Hall
You will also enjoy our article on happy quotes about life.
4. “Everything that is real was imagined first.” – Velveteen Rabbit
You will also enjoy our article on happiness quotes
5. “Sometimes on the way to the dream you get lost and find a better one.” – Lisa Hammond
You will also enjoy our article on love picture quotes.
6. “Don’t believe everything you think.” – Thomas E. Kida
You will also enjoy our article on contentment quotes.
7. “Respect your haters. They’re the only ones who think you’re better than them.” – Nicki Minaj
You will also enjoy our article on Nicki Minaj quotes.
8. “The hardest thing in life is know which bridge to cross and which to burn.” – David Rusell
9. “Let your smile change the world… But don’t let the world change your smile!” – Connor Franta
10. “Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.” – Dr. Seuss
More motivating Picture Quotes…
11. I can’t believe it. That is why you fail!
12. I have decided to be happy because it is good for my health.
13. Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something and has lost something.
14. Today is the oldest you’ve ever been and the youngest you’ll ever be again.
15. The tragedy of life is not death but what we let die inside of us while we live.
16. Ask yourself this question: “Will this matter a year from now?”
17. This is your world. Shape it or someone else will.
18. Mind: a beautiful servant, a dangerous master!
19. Don’t be afraid to give yourself everything you’ve ever wanted in life.
20. It’s up to you to find beauty in the ugliest days.
If you’re enjoying this article, be sure to also check out our collection of inspirational pictures quotes that will help push you to keep moving forward.
21. Find your comfort zone. Then leave it.
22. Sometimes we need to forget some people from our past, because of one simple reason. They just don’t belong in our future.
23. Everything is going to be alright, maybe not today but eventually.
24. Learn to let things you cannot control go.
Powerful motivating quotes to fire you up
25. “If you can’t yet do great things, do small things in a great way.” ― Napoleon Hill
26. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” ― Jim Rohn
27. “Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.” ― Abraham Lincoln
28. “Live out of your imagination, not your history.” — Stephen Covey
29. “The greater the difficulty, the more the glory in surmounting it.” ― Epicurus
30. “If the decisions you make about where you invest your blood, sweat, and tears are not consistent with the person you aspire to be, you’ll never become that person.” ― Clayton M. Christensen
31. “Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” — Carl Sagan
32. “If you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.” — Erica Jong
33. “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” — Henry Ford
34. “I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been given a no. Only to find that a better, brighter, bigger yes was right around the corner.” — Arlan Hamilton
35. “The best way out is always through.” ― Robert Frost
Want more motivating pictures with quotes?
Short Motivating Pictures With Quotes To Keep You Going
36. “No pressure, no diamonds.” — Thomas Carlyle
37. “He who is brave is free.” — Seneca
38. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” — Winston Churchill
39. “Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.” — Samuel Beckett
40. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” — Abraham Lincoln
41. “If it matters to you, you’ll find a way.” — Charlie Gilkey
42. “Stay foolish to stay sane.” — Maxime Lagacé
43. “The past does not equal the future.” — Tony Robbins
44. “Keep going. Be all in.” — Bryan Hutchinson
45. “Impossible is for the unwilling.” — John Keats
Send us your favorites and we will share it with the world.
July 22, 2021 at 12:42 PM
For a person to be happy,one must change ones thinking